March 19, 2024, 01:49:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383622 times)
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: June 22, 2005, 07:48:54 PM »

Doesn't it bother anyone that there also seem to be so many different stories about when Natalee and Joran met, how they met, whether they were with each other before Sun nite, when they left, whether she was going with Joran or said she was going with another group, some said she waved and said see ya later, others said she was going with another group - all these different stories - AND yet whe Joran, Depak and Satish changed or vary their stories we are accusing them of horendous crimes. I still have not actually heard one of the MB kids give me a consise picture of the events of the days leading up to that Sunday and have yet to hear 2 of them totally agree - or be very forthcoming. I am sorry that bothers me!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: June 22, 2005, 07:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=228&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?

LMAO Kerin! LArissa was at the concert! Hmmmm wonder if Joran went?

Yeah I am wondering that too! Don't you feel like you almost know Larissa we have seen her so much??

LMAO Yes! Aside from Joran being everywhere..this girl is too..

And on top of that where was Larissa at 1:30am? Everyone else on the island was out and about.

Ahhhh haw! ::;getin out her flashlight and looks for Larissa::::

she was at Lorenzo's...

That never occured to me, does she have a smaller version of crazy eye?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1522 on: June 22, 2005, 07:49:39 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Island & Angie,
That's a point I've brought up a few times.  Dash told me the taxis that lined up in front of the HI were not uniform but looked like individual private cars.  Of all the stories initially circulated, all we heard was that she'd gotten in a taxi with somebody.  I think that may be why there was not more alarm among her classmates.  The girl also said there were groups of them waiting for other taxis.

It wasn't until BH made one of the first tv appearances that we learned it was a private car.  The color was the same in both stories, but after BH's statement, everyone then referred to it as "his car."

So F.E.'s statement & correction suggests she was one of the ones who'd thought it was a taxi.

Thanks again Arlee .. I can see why one would get confused if the taxis look like regular vehicles...if they all look the same.. I give your daughter alot of credit .. she must be a very strong girl.. thanks for your help and insight!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: June 22, 2005, 07:50:55 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Does anyone know if the 3 are in agreement (at least according to what we are told are their stories) on how Natalee came to be in the car with the three of them?

Were Deepak and Satish at the bar? Did they arrive at the bar as it was closing to pick Joran up, by prior arrangement? By happenstance?

It doesn't appear that a single one of the other kids is able to state definitively that they saw her in the car with all 3 of them. Or any of them. There are differing reports of whether she was in a car with some people who were not visibly identifiable, or in a taxi.

Here are the posts I was referring to re deepak's car/taxi.  

Wednesday, June 1st, 2005, 10:20 AM
AXXXEEJ Member Join Date: May 31st, 2005Posts: 57

Re: HELP - POLICE?! how to contact?! From what I've heard about the trip, there were excursions to all the bars. The legal drinking age is 18, and these were kids that graduated the day before. We knew there would be drinking. The hotel package was all-inclusive -- all you can eat, all you can drink. That last fact was not something I knew. I had told my daughter not to leave the hotel compound unless on a chaperoned tour/activity. But kids often have a false sense of safety -- especially when they've been told they ARE safe -- and after a few drinks I'm sure they wouldn't exercise the best of judgement. This girl was last seen waving to her friends from a taxi en route to the hotel (the others were walking). They had all exited the bar more or less in a group.Please keep a tight rein on those kids, especially the girls. I can't figure out how so many people I've talked to recently somehow knew there was a "huge problem" of this sort in Aruba. The only "news" I've found via internet reads like a tourism brochure. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and suggestions. I will post when we find out something. It is agonizing to wait and not know anything...

Wednesday, June 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM
AXXXXX Member Join Date: May 31st, 2005Posts: 57

Re: HELP - POLICE?! how to contact?! Elaine,That is the part that is confusing to me, too. The newspaper report is different from what I heard from my daughter.My daughter ACTUALLY WITNESSED Natalee right outside the entrance to Carlos & Charlie's at around 1:00 a.m. Monday morning. (The paper says she left at 1:30.) My daughter was leaving the bar with two friends, and they were right behind another group. She called to Natalee and asked if she wanted to walk with them (I forget now if my daughter was headed to the hotel or the bar across the street; I think the latter). Natalee cheerfully said no, she would catch up to the group right ahead and walk with them (implying she would be along in a few moments). My daughter had no idea she would not see Natalee again.This part my daughter didn't see, but was told by her friends: That Natalie passed them on the road a short while later, and that she was a passenger in a taxi with another person. She clearly did not know she was in danger; she leaned out the window and shouted something like "Aruba!!! WOOHOO!" Still having a wonderful time. I have read and heard other versions since then -- that she was actually seen getting in a car with three men; that she was alone with the guy in his car; that it was a grey car; that it has been impounded by the police. I don't know which is the accurate account.The kids she passed assumed she was headed back to the hotel complex. No one thought there was any danger; obviously Natalee did not think so either.That's the only bit I know was witnessed by my daughter or her other friends. But it is agreed that the guy misrepresented himself, and that she got in willingly. Also, I assume everyone in the bar had been drinking, but none of those who passed Natalee had the impression that Natalee was falling-down-drunk or anything like that. I mean to say, probably she had been drinking and wasn't exercising good judgement, but she wasn't bad off enough to cause concern, or someone with the group would have taken her back to the hotel. There were chaperones there, the kids were of legal drinking age, and no one realized there was any danger.I'll post if I hear any more news, and now that the media is covering this, I'll very much appreciate reading anything that you guys find out.Thanks, all!

arlee

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject:   
CaliGirl wrote:
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: June 22, 2005, 07:53:03 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Doesn't it bother anyone that there also seem to be so many different stories about when Natalee and Joran met, how they met, whether they were with each other before Sun nite, when they left, whether she was going with Joran or said she was going with another group, some said she waved and said see ya later, others said she was going with another group - all these different stories - AND yet whe Joran, Depak and Satish changed or vary their stories we are accusing them of horendous crimes. I still have not actually heard one of the MB kids give me a consise picture of the events of the days leading up to that Sunday and have yet to hear 2 of them totally agree - or be very forthcoming. I am sorry that bothers me!

No because their are a lot of reasons I can think of why these kids might get this sort of info wrong, and its already been explained ad nauseum in this thread. Besides what reason do the MB kids have to lie about this sort of thing. You can't be confused about whether you dropped someone off at the HI and rode off or if you took them to a beach.  I can think of some very good reasons for the three to lie.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: June 22, 2005, 07:53:52 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=228&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?

LMAO Kerin! LArissa was at the concert! Hmmmm wonder if Joran went?

Yeah I am wondering that too! Don't you feel like you almost know Larissa we have seen her so much??

LMAO Yes! Aside from Joran being everywhere..this girl is too..

And on top of that where was Larissa at 1:30am? Everyone else on the island was out and about.

Ahhhh haw! ::;getin out her flashlight and looks for Larissa::::

she was at Lorenzo's...

That never occured to me, does she have a smaller version of crazy eye?

Shocked

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: June 22, 2005, 07:53:58 PM »

yes, inquitos, I saw those posts, and I have heard the kids who have been on TV and in the papers.

And as far as I can tell, Joran is the only piece of information that they have been able to provide. I don't know how the Kalpoes got in there, unless maybe another local person said oh Joran was with these guys that night, or Joran himself said so.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: June 22, 2005, 07:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Nope, that I have seen. But I reserve the necessary right to be wrong...

OK, so who "fingered" the Kalpoes?

Beth Holloway and her group that initially confronted Joran and the Kalpoes at the Van Der Sloot residence the night after the disappearance.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: June 22, 2005, 07:54:15 PM »

I believe Nat got willingly into the backseat of what she thought was a taxi, at Joran's invitation.  The reason I asked about which side of the car the steering wheel is on is that, depending on what side she was getting in, she may not have seen that there was a 2nd brother sitting in the front, until she was already in the vehicle.
cassie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: June 22, 2005, 07:54:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "arlee"
Island & Angie,
That's a point I've brought up a few times.  Dash told me the taxis that lined up in front of the HI were not uniform but looked like individual private cars.  Of all the stories initially circulated, all we heard was that she'd gotten in a taxi with somebody.  I think that may be why there was not more alarm among her classmates.  The girl also said there were groups of them waiting for other taxis.

It wasn't until BH made one of the first tv appearances that we learned it was a private car.  The color was the same in both stories, but after BH's statement, everyone then referred to it as "his car."

So F.E.'s statement & correction suggests she was one of the ones who'd thought it was a taxi.

Thanks again Arlee .. I can see why one would get confused if the taxis look like regular vehicles...if they all look the same.. I give your daughter alot of credit .. she must be a very strong girl.. thanks for your help and insight!

I think an important fact is the original brother's saying "They did not get  out of the Car"
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: June 22, 2005, 07:54:49 PM »

Please use RUMORS # 18

Thank you!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog www.scaredmonkeys.com

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.