March 18, 2024, 08:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383573 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I have a new timeline question, in all the articles about MBHS accounts, it says they knew something was wrong when Natalee wasn't around to catch the plane. I am not taking that literally but would take that to mean 10-11am Monday.

What was the earliest time anyone has said they looked for, or noticed she was missing? I am guessing here but if the kept late hours everynight it may have really been much later before she was "missing"

What I am getting is the window of opportunity would grow. 1-1:30am left CNC. It can be debated forever about the 3's involvement, but suffice to say there is at a min. 3 hours where no one would have known to "see" anything and possibly as much as 8+ hours.

natalees true friends on greta  last night said they were worried very early and went to the chaperones about it.  I would put it before 8 am, the assembly time.  by the way, all, we heard last night distinctly that paul was overheard telling joran in jail that he should shut up because he was spilling his guts as he apprently had been doing at school.  maybe it was the first time they took him in.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2005, 10:33:37 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "absolut"
I have a new timeline question, in all the articles about MBHS accounts, it says they knew something was wrong when Natalee wasn't around to catch the plane. I am not taking that literally but would take that to mean 10-11am Monday.

What was the earliest time anyone has said they looked for, or noticed she was missing? I am guessing here but if the kept late hours everynight it may have really been much later before she was "missing"

What I am getting is the window of opportunity would grow. 1-1:30am left CNC. It can be debated forever about the 3's involvement, but suffice to say there is at a min. 3 hours where no one would have known to "see" anything and possibly as much as 8+ hours.

With regard to when the MBHS group first suspected something, I think it was around 8am or 9am when they all met in the lobby and her friends could not find her.  Things became frantic when the groups left for the airport and Natalee had still not shown up.

I wonder why they weren't frantic when they WOKE UP and she wasn't there!
Stera
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2005, 10:34:01 AM »

I couldn't agree with Cherry more. That's it in a nutshell. Kid has no limits...so there are no linmits to his behavior.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2005, 10:34:27 AM »

Quote from: "Cherry6905"
Joran was unsupervised 17 yr old. His father was away working on his career. His mother could not control him and dismissed his bad behavior as boys will be boys. Both parents allowed him to drive, drink, gamble all illegal activities for a 17 yr old. Why was he never charged or fined for breaking these laws. He also had his own apt he could come an go as he liked.
Who are they sorry for Joran or themselves as this will probably harm the father's career.

ahhhhh, very little correct here.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2005, 10:34:36 AM »

Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "momto5"
I believe it is fair to say all of the mothers whose children are involved in this case, whether the suspects mothers, or Natalees mother are suffering.

I'm sure the mothers are suffering but mom's don't have a lock on caring for their children.  Us dads spend PLENTY of time loving and worrying about our kids too!   Smile

Very true, wasnt trying to discount the daddys out there by any means. Just was pointing out what Greta said about Jorans mother breaking down also. Jorans dad she said was wringing his hands and things like that. He probably feels he has to keep it together on general principle.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »

Quote from: "Fluffy Monkey"
May I be bold and suggest that that "email" be given its own thread?  I personally think it is just another Internet hysteria hoax kind of thing that everyone is going to just continue rehashing.

I really liked the GVS show, one of the best hours of investigative reporting I have ever seen with regard to these types of 'crime investigation features'.

I think the VDS parents seemed perfectly normal and behaved EXACTLY like you would hope nice parents of a suspect would behave.  I thought they were gracious and kind to a very scared mother.   I also thought that whole meeting, as reported by GVS , provided common sense, simple explanations for many things.  Like why father VDS was interrogated by police.

The email has its own thread.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2005, 10:34:50 AM »

anyone got any more info on this Lorenzo guy?

"Leave no stone unturned"
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2005, 10:35:20 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Joran seems to be gangster like in his actions, the beating of his chest and saying defiantly, "What do you want me to do?!" is what gang members do. The poses he takes in his photos are gangster like and his nickname.
Has there been any investigation into gang's on the island?

What's Joren's nickname?

Pimp

Oh, that's nice.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2005, 10:35:55 AM »

Quote from: "Stera"
I couldn't agree with Cherry more. That's it in a nutshell. Kid has no limits...so there are no linmits to his behavior.

hello.. there must have been some limits.. or how did he have such high grade average and a offer for school in the us......?

+++

bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »

Quote from: "Fluffy Monkey"
May I be bold and suggest that that "email" be given its own thread?  I personally think it is just another Internet hysteria hoax kind of thing that everyone is going to just continue rehashing.

I really liked the GVS show, one of the best hours of investigative reporting I have ever seen with regard to these types of 'crime investigation features'.

I think the VDS parents seemed perfectly normal and behaved EXACTLY like you would hope nice parents of a suspect would behave.  I thought they were gracious and kind to a very scared mother.   I also thought that whole meeting, as reported by GVS , provided common sense, simple explanations for many things.  Like why father VDS was interrogated by police.

Excellent Fluffy, I agree with all you said.  Thank goodness Greta had the good sense to comply with PVDS's request to turn off the camera.  I think Greta may have the scoop of the year... she blew Nancy Grace out of the water.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:07 AM »

It kinda does seem as if the mother "wears the pants" in the family and that the father would be the "free for all" guy..but i no that i haev no way or right to make that assumption!

Kelly
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:16 AM »

Joran was unsupervised 17 yr old. His father was away working on his career. His mother could not control him and dismissed his bad behavior as boys will be boys. Both parents allowed him to drive, drink, gamble all illegal activities for a 17 yr old. Why was he never charged or fined for breaking these laws. And the Dad wants to be a judge!!! He also had his own apt he could come an go as he liked.
Who are they sorry for Joran or themselves as this will probably harm the father's career.

It seems he may have been on the island with no parents on the 27th and 28th.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:17 AM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
anyone got any more info on this Lorenzo guy?

That's who fascinates me. He seems like such a shady character--I can't figure out how he's connected.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:47 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
ar least one fact was cleared up last night .. it was mama vd sloot in holland and not papa... i get the impression that mama vd sloot keeps joran in line and when she is gone... its party time.. and papa, does nt reallly care what joran does.... anyone else?

I don't think either one of them had a handle on that kid. But I suspect the Father was the easiest of the two! Great judge material for Aruba!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2005, 10:36:57 AM »

ar least one fact was cleared up last night .. it was mama vd sloot in holland and not papa... i get the impression that mama vd sloot keeps joran in line and when she is gone... its party time.. and papa, does nt reallly care what joran does.... anyone else?

I got that same impression Rob..! Moms seems to be a little more over protective with sons then dads do.. IMO..lol
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2005, 10:37:05 AM »

hello.. there must have been some limits.. or how did he have such high grade average and a offer for school in the us......?

By cheating?? Shocked
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2005, 10:37:38 AM »

I know it may not be the "popular" opinion here, but he had to have limits I agree. Or he was just a genius and didnt need sleep or homework. Alot of teenagers sneak out and their parents never know about it. I still have secrets my mom never knew about from when I was a teenager. I think she might faint even today if she knew half of the things I did without her knowing.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2005, 10:37:43 AM »

Joran was unsupervised 17 yr old. His father was away working on his career. His mother could not control him and dismissed his bad behavior as boys will be boys. Both parents allowed him to drive, drink, gamble all illegal activities for a 17 yr old. Why was he never charged or fined for breaking these laws. He also had his own apt he could come an go as he liked.

It's a little laid back in the caribbean so maybe that's why he wasn't charged for misconduct. Yeah, I wonder how his family can go on professionally with all of this.....
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2005, 10:37:56 AM »

I did a search on the tickle website with Deepak and it came back as Lorenzo Frankle, a 15 y/o male from Aruba. I wonder if that could be the same one?

"Leave no stone unturned"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2005, 10:38:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

By cheating?? Shocked

pretty hard to cheat your way to the high gpa he had....

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.