March 19, 2024, 01:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383615 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2005, 09:07:19 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Quote from: "roxyluv"
Did wonderwoman post the rest of the email lastnight?
When I left lastnight she only posted half.
Please let me know I don't want to wade through 300 posts to find it

I think this link should take you there.  I found it for someone else last night. Smile   BTW, those were good points about the spelling and religion...

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=680

Thanks but I couldn't wait and just went looking though 20 pages. I didn't think anbody would get back to me that quick Laughing
About the email, whether it's real or not. I'm starting to believe that these boys had nothing to do with this.

WW posted 2 more emails as well.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2005, 09:07:37 AM »

Quote from: "clevfan1234"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Kelly"
and th mother slipped with some more infomation about joran saying that he left nat on the beach hysterical/sleeping so now that is actually confirmed...so the story yet, changes again, so where do they go from there ya know..........

I thought that Anita VDS wasn't allowed to discuss the case with Joran, when she visited him. So, this is clear proof that she violated that rule. I wonder if he discussions with Joran in prison were monitored. If not, then this is an opportunity to cook up a believable story and to pass information along to him on the progress of the investigation.

Joran could have told Anita that prior to him being detained.

Which would make her in a lil more deep than otherwise thought, because tat would mean that she was witholding information in the beginning when he was using the Holidat Inn story....again just my opinion

Kelly
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2005, 09:07:52 AM »

sorry it was the CNN story, toward the bottom of the page

Croes is now cooperating with authorities, the sources said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/21/aruba.holloway/index.html

The state of the condition insults my intuition
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2005, 09:09:22 AM »

and th mother slipped with some more infomation about joran saying that he left nat on the beach hysterical/sleeping so now that is actually confirmed...so the story yet, changes again, so where do they go from there ya know..........

I thought that Anita VDS wasn't allowed to discuss the case with Joran, when she visited him. So, this is clear proof that she violated that rule. I wonder if he discussions with Joran in prison were monitored. If not, then this is an opportunity to cook up a believable story and to pass information along to him on the progress of the investigation.

well on the fox news special last night..they said that the father had met with joran at one point and was saying dont talk anymore, or say anything to authorities and this and that, and authorites had it wired (obviously being in jail things are monitored) and they caught him sayin that so that is why they wont give him permission agian to talk to his son......................

Actually he told him this PRIOR to  being arrested and did not know they were being wire tapped. So the police took this as him giving legal advice and after his arrest used that to prevent further contact. That is their story anyway. Who knows what was really said while they were being watched.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2005, 09:09:49 AM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
New to posts here but have been following for some time. After reading Wonderwomans email post, some issues came to mind re the authenticity of the email. I have noticed the following and wonder what your thoughts are: 1) police was spelled with the American spelling. Isn't it spelled polis in Aruba? Why would an Arubian spell it differently? 2). Van der Sloot is spelled VANDER SLOOT in the email. If this was your friend, wouldn't you spell his name right? 3) References to "God". Don't the Surinam practice Winti, Hindu and Muslim religions in most cases.  
Just a thought. Sorry if I'm off base

Hmmmm I believe the email was from Deepak. I also believe that was his "made up" story from the beginning. He told the security guard in jail that he LIED about the Holiday Inn drop off. As I read the email, I could tell that it was a West Indian that wrote it. lol It was certain things that he said.
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2005, 09:11:10 AM »

Which would make her in a lil more deep than otherwise thought, because tat would mean that she was witholding information in the beginning when he was using the Holidat Inn story....again just my opinion

Not necessarily, since we do not know whether Joran has told this to the police in one of his versions. Also, it is very possible that the Vandersloot's have given the police this info during the time that Mr VDS was being questioned as a witness
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2005, 09:11:26 AM »

Quote from: "MiamiMe"
New to posts here but have been following for some time. After reading Wonderwomans email post, some issues came to mind re the authenticity of the email. I have noticed the following and wonder what your thoughts are: 1) police was spelled with the American spelling. Isn't it spelled polis in Aruba? Why would an Arubian spell it differently? 2). Van der Sloot is spelled VANDER SLOOT in the email. If this was your friend, wouldn't you spell his name right? 3) References to "God". Don't the Surinam practice Winti, Hindu and Muslim religions in most cases.  

Hmmmm I believe the email was from Deepak. I also believe that was his "made up" story from the beginning. He told the security guard in jail that he LIED about the Holiday Inn drop off. As I read the email, I could tell that it was a West Indian that wrote it. lol It was certain things that he said.

But Deepak is not a West Indian.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:30 AM »

Ok , absolut I'll bite, do you know what page they are on, I'm too tired to do anymore searching.  Cool

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:17 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
I think she finally put up the entire email and went to bed leaving the rest slack jawwed.  the first part appear to be carefully crafted.  the last part put up is just plain american email bable text that casts a bad light on what goes before.  I don't understand why this was thrown out just as the Greta thing reached its climax.  I would have to conclude that it is not authentic and believe any serious person putting it out would not be so coy about would be more open about its procedence.  And why would it be put out only here, it must also be swirling around the web in Aruba, an apparently well wired place?

hi iquitos, i hopped on the site last night when this "email" was floatin around and didnt find much truth to it...i dont understand why someone would do that...i mean....like u said (and reason why i am responding to your post) is that why would it be on this forum and no where else!!  Were there multiple emails put up since last night? Is this a reacurring email thing goin on ???

3 were put up in total on here. These emails are also being discussed in newsgroups and on other forums so this is not the only place.
expat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2005, 09:14:01 AM »

good morning everyone...

I have been following this forum for the past couple of weeks now and have gained much insight from reading here....many thanks.

For those of you who may be interested, I would like to share an experience my husband and I had in Aruba some three years ago...we were on one of our many trips to Aruba and were staying at LaCabana resort.  Our time there was during the first anniversary of 9/11, so there were not many tourists on the island at the time.

We were staying in a top floor unit, located in the back of the resort, facing the highway.  One morning as we were preparing to start our day and heading to our car in the parking lot below, we were shocked to see that a young Aruban male had deliberately jumped to his death from the roof of the resort above us.  Due to polis and rescue personnel, we delayed in leaving as planned.

As troubling as we felt this event was at the time, we were even more surprised to learn that a similar suicide had occurred two weeks earlier at the Hyatt....again some young Aruban male had lept to his death from this resort.  

Little or no mention was made of the suicide in the local newspapers during our days to follow in Aruba.......we wondered why it got so little attention.  In talking to the locals there and mentioning this most troubling of events, we were told at that time that chances were, both guys were in serious trouble with drug dealers on the islands,,,,,columbians, most likely, and that these folks are ruthless.....these two, chances are, leapt to their deaths to spare their immediate families of any repercussions from these drug lords....

Just a thought and a different spin on the island.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2005, 09:14:48 AM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Do you think there should be a thread for that letter, so the people who get on today who didn't get to see it can go read it?  THen they can debate on that thread its authenticity?  I don't know how to create a thread Embarassed

I think that is a great idea. All you need to do is click on new topic I think.

I followed, and it worked Very Happy   I have added the first letter on  a thread for all to see and debate.  If anyone wants to go back and include the other two emails that would be great!  I think this will allow for people to read the letter and debate its authenticity...since it seems to be such a "hot" topic....still
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:28 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "iquitos"
I think she finally put up the entire email and went to bed leaving the rest slack jawwed.  the first part appear to be carefully crafted.  the last part put up is just plain american email bable text that casts a bad light on what goes before.  I don't understand why this was thrown out just as the Greta thing reached its climax.  I would have to conclude that it is not authentic and believe any serious person putting it out would not be so coy about would be more open about its procedence.  And why would it be put out only here, it must also be swirling around the web in Aruba, an apparently well wired place?

hi iquitos, i hopped on the site last night when this "email" was floatin around and didnt find much truth to it...i dont understand why someone would do that...i mean....like u said (and reason why i am responding to your post) is that why would it be on this forum and no where else!!  Were there multiple emails put up since last night? Is this a reacurring email thing goin on ???

3 were put up in total on here. These emails are also being discussed in newsgroups and on other forums so this is not the only place.

Ok so there are 3 seperate emails? I only saw one. Guess I didnt stay up late enough or something. Where are the other two if u dont mind me asking?

Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:52 AM »

Yes, but this version of the story came about AFTER he was detained and after the old story started to fall apart.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2005, 09:18:07 AM »

Quote from: "Bill"

Maybe not biologically...but culturally?  Probably so.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2005, 09:18:43 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

well on the fox news special last night..they said that the father had met with joran at one point and was saying dont talk anymore, or say anything to authorities and this and that, and authorites had it wired (obviously being in jail things are monitored) and they caught him sayin that so that is why they wont give him permission agian to talk to his son......................

Actually he told him this PRIOR to  being arrested and did not know they were being wire tapped. So the police took this as him giving legal advice and after his arrest used that to prevent further contact. That is their story anyway. Who knows what was really said while they were being watched.

Wow, ok Momto5, you got me.  i was wrong

Kelly
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2005, 09:19:31 AM »

What is a west indian?

Deepak is a surinamer.  Suriname was a colony of the Dutch West Indische Matschaapij (sp).  That is about as West and Indian as you get.  He is a native Dutch speaker and English is his second language.  He is more likely to have a Dutch lilt than an English one but he is a west indian of east indian ethnic origin.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2005, 09:19:53 AM »

Not necessarily, since we do not know whether Joran has told this to the police in one of his versions. Also, it is very possible that the Vandersloot's have given the police this info during the time that Mr VDS was being questioned as a witness

Like i said in my post right above..... "just my opinion"

Kelly
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2005, 09:20:41 AM »

Isn't he from Aruba or lived in Aruba for years?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2005, 09:21:16 AM »

<<<<Wow, ok Momto5, you got me.  i was wrong>>>

Oh its ok, I just pay attention to everything but still get confused by some of the statements that have leaked out in this case. I just wish we had a clear answer as to where she was by now. I also wonder just how much information was obtained during the time they were wire tapped?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2005, 09:21:28 AM »

good morning everyone, professor and iquitos, im now under the impression that she is alive... just not in aruba.. dont ask my why.. just a feeling....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.