November 15, 2018, 06:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 307899 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
golden
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 143



« Reply #700 on: June 22, 2005, 01:54:23 PM »

[/quote] Wink So now I am not the only suspicious person looking at all of this.  Wink[/quote]

Not by a long shot.
Logged

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 140



« Reply #701 on: June 22, 2005, 01:54:29 PM »

I'm sure most people know about this site but fot those of you that don't and do not have access to cable or are at work.
There is a lot of up-to-date videos interviews.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

I'm out of here my son is home and kicking me of the PC, I'll pray for closure for all the families involved.
Logged

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #702 on: June 22, 2005, 01:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
KISSEL: I didn't know him, but I had seen -- he had been around the hotel and the casino with her and with her friends, her closer friends, just hanging out around the hotel for the last few days, two or three days.

THIS IS ALL WE NEED.  KISSEL SAYS HE HAD BEEN AROUND THE CASINO WITH HER FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS.   NATALEE KNEW JORAN FROM ONE OR MORE ENCOUNTERS AT THE HOTEL WITNESSED BY MD HIGH STUDENTS.  

DID HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SCUFFLE AT THE CASINO?  WHERE DID THAT GET INTO MY ADDLED HEAD?


i heard about the scuffle the first day, thats how they pointed at joran...
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 47



« Reply #703 on: June 22, 2005, 01:55:04 PM »

Quote from: "bamabelle11"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote
Re: HELP - POLICE?! how to contact?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you both for the information! You're right, they're not likely to tell me anything, but I don't know what else to do. Our city paper finally published the story but with less details than we already know. The rumors are pretty awful. The girl was last seen about 54 hours ago, outside of Carlos and Charlies. Thank you for your prayers. Praying is likely the best we can do.

True, this can happen anywhere, but it seems somehow the kids would use more caution elsewhere. The kids were made to feel it was a completely safe environment, even to walk around while drinking. This girl had no idea she was in danger until it was too late. And we parents back home were assured it was safe.

We are still stunned, grieving, trying to be hopeful.

Thank you for your thoughts.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?s=0ae475b09470d0273a7ffeeeb57c18ce&t=2244


now I am really confused! Could this poster have meant 4 or 5 hrs instead of 54


This was posted later... on June 1 or 2 I believe


ah excuse me, I see the poster first posted on 5/31 and that was several posts later. That could explain the 54 hr thingy. Sorry.
Logged
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #704 on: June 22, 2005, 01:55:30 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??


I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.


To my knowledge, this has not been answered, more like dodged.I would love to ask, if they are claiming that they were not worried because everyone was switching rooms etc etc.. but Natalee is not everyone. She's been said to be responsible, level-headed etc. Would love to know if she had switched room prior to them thinking this. Otherwise, I have a problem with that claim IMHO because normally, someone as she has been described as, would tell someone....gotten something out of the room. Her bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #705 on: June 22, 2005, 01:55:39 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??


I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.


Plus, at my last estimate, we have heard from 4 kids from the trip (3 girls, one guy) but have we ever heard from Natalee's roommates? I don't want to know what someone has to say who was not in her close circle of friends. I want to hear from the girls IN HER ROOM. (and I am not bashing Dash, who is wonderful and so mature)
PLUS...where's that headcount on the number of males (chaperones and students) on that trip?
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


« Reply #706 on: June 22, 2005, 01:55:49 PM »

Actually he said he had heard about him, not about a scuffle.
Logged
Terry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 171



WWW
« Reply #707 on: June 22, 2005, 01:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "golden"
Wink So now I am not the only suspicious person looking at all of this.  Wink[/quote]

Not by a long shot.[/quote]


Agreed.
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #708 on: June 22, 2005, 01:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "Mandiann"
Those other kids aren't talking AT ALL..and most here seem to thinks that's OK
that they aren't pitching in to help.


Help who?  That's a ridiculous statement given every one of these kids was interviewed by the FBI!!!!  Are you suggesting they need to help you or this forum solve the case?  Sure we can help and we can ask those kids who come here, but these kids have helped and continue to help!!!

Their refusal to talk should be commended...they DO NOT want the focus to shift from finding Natalee to other side stories.

If they had refused to talk to the FBI, I would support your statement. But, that's just not true!!!
Logged
Rubby
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 20


« Reply #709 on: June 22, 2005, 01:57:05 PM »

They know something.  

I still think she is somewhere in South America.
Logged
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 320


« Reply #710 on: June 22, 2005, 01:57:32 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirlHer bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.[/quote


You'll probably get a thousand responses to this, but I was told a few days ago that the chaperones or "a chaperone" did the packing that morning.  I was definitively told by someone on this board about mid-last week.  Have no idea what thread that would be in.
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #711 on: June 22, 2005, 01:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Does anyone know what day the kids arrived in Aruba?  I remember Dash or someone saying they were there only 4 days and the first day they were "jet lagged" and just hung by the pool.


SINCE WHEN DOES A NORTH-SOUTH TRIP OVER ONE TIME ZONE CAUSE JET LAG?  JET, LAG JET SCHMAG


Good God, Iquitos, what is your deal?  I have seldom come across anyone so adversarial over even the most trivial of issues.

These kids graduated on 5/24 & so probably stayed up very late celebrating (whether with family or whatever).  The next night Dash's group (& she's the one you're scoffing at here) left for Atlanta at midnight on a bus.  After 3hours on the road, they have a layover of several hours at the Atlanta airport before they even get on the plane to Aruba.  So I guess some of them might be tired, huh.
 

OK SO THEY WERE TIRED FORM THE TRIP AND HUNG OUT BY THE POOL.     ONE MINUTE THEIR WORD IS GOSPEL AND THE NEXT THEY ARE NOT CREDIBLE BECAUSE THEY WERE TIRED, DRUNK, NOT PAYING ATTENTION, DID NOT NOTICE, COULDN'T SEE BECAUSE IT WAS DARK, FORGOT, ETC  NO WONDER THEY NEEDED TRIP FACILITATORS
Logged
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


« Reply #712 on: June 22, 2005, 01:57:53 PM »

KISSEL: No. I wasn't personally concerned about anything. From what I've heard, I heard people talk about him and he sounded like a nice guy. So I didn't think any big deal.
Logged
Red
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #713 on: June 22, 2005, 01:58:13 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
One thing I wanted to mention...
There was a report this morning that the search team from Texas is having some problems.  One big problem is getting the Aruban authorities to allow their search dogs to come to the island.  If this is true I think we should write, fax and email anyone and everyone to call for the dogs to help with the search.

Not sure if they are having any other problems.

Right now my gut tells me Beth Twitty wants to find her daughter dead or alive and bring her home.  Justice is secondary for her right now. She wants and deserves closure.  I hope the Aruban government will do everything they can to allow expert searches by the Texas group.


They seem to be, http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1173
Texas EquuSearch Delayed Until Friday

The officials on Aruba have got to start understanding what the word "perception" mean. Aruban's I understand your many points about unfairness and being blamed but there has to be an image of a sense of urgency.
Logged
Terry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 171



WWW
« Reply #714 on: June 22, 2005, 01:58:43 PM »

Quote from: "Rubby"
They know something.  

I still think she is somewhere in South America.


They who? MB kiddos or the three boys and a man?  lol
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #715 on: June 22, 2005, 01:58:52 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??


I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.


Plus, at my last estimate, we have heard from 4 kids from the trip (3 girls, one guy) but have we ever heard from Natalee's roommates? I don't want to know what someone has to say who was not in her close circle of friends. I want to hear from the girls IN HER ROOM. (and I am not bashing Dash, who is wonderful and so mature)
PLUS...where's that headcount on the number of males (chaperones and students) on that trip?


Madison who was on Fox today was a roomie.
Logged
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 320


« Reply #716 on: June 22, 2005, 01:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew
Their refusal to talk should be commended...they DO NOT want the focus to shift from finding Natalee to other side stories.

If they had refused to talk to the FBI, I would support your statement. But, that's just not true!!![/quote


I think perhaps this person isn't aware that the kids have been asked not to speak.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #717 on: June 22, 2005, 02:00:14 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Actually he said he had heard about him, not about a scuffle.


a big blonde hair kid stated that he got into a scuffle with him( joran) and when they discovered that she was no where around.. he saidhi mind went immediaely to joran........thats how joran came into the picture...
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jlspence
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 37


« Reply #718 on: June 22, 2005, 02:00:23 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

SINCE WHEN DOES A NORTH-SOUTH TRIP OVER ONE TIME ZONE CAUSE JET LAG?  JET, LAG JET SCHMAG


The issue isn't the number of timezones...it's the actual time involved in travel.  I searched Expedia.com for flights between Birmingham, AL to Aruba and it returned the following flight times, which vary because of different connections.

8 hours 32 minutes
9 hours 23 minutes
9 hours 58 minutes
10 hours 44 minutes
11 hours 18 minutes

Being a frequent flyer in my job, I can vouch that this much time in airports, on planes and waiting in airport security IS very tiring.
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2005, 02:00:54 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "bamabelle11"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote
Re: HELP - POLICE?! how to contact?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you both for the information! You're right, they're not likely to tell me anything, but I don't know what else to do. Our city paper finally published the story but with less details than we already know. The rumors are pretty awful. The girl was last seen about 54 hours ago, outside of Carlos and Charlies. Thank you for your prayers. Praying is likely the best we can do.

True, this can happen anywhere, but it seems somehow the kids would use more caution elsewhere. The kids were made to feel it was a completely safe environment, even to walk around while drinking. This girl had no idea she was in danger until it was too late. And we parents back home were assured it was safe.

We are still stunned, grieving, trying to be hopeful.

Thank you for your thoughts.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?s=0ae475b09470d0273a7ffeeeb57c18ce&t=2244


now I am really confused! Could this poster have meant 4 or 5 hrs instead of 54


This was posted later... on June 1 or 2 I believe


ah excuse me, I see the poster first posted on 5/31 and that was several posts later. That could explain the 54 hr thingy. Sorry.
 

WHO WOULD THIS POSTER BE, MRS TWITTY?
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.228 seconds with 19 queries.