March 18, 2024, 11:18:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383601 times)
Just Wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 22, 2005, 02:11:08 PM »

The are a lot of people who are getting accused of not doing their jobs:
1. Natalee
2. Her friends
3. Her parents
4. Chaparones

The people who did the worst job on this was the press.
The local press said they cannot get information because of hte law.
Those3 boys wondered the streets of Aruba for 10 DAYS after they were questioned.
Beth Twilly and her husband and friends found Joran the 1st DAY after Natalee disappeared.

Where was the local press? There were no restrictions on them by the law.
Where was the US press those 1st 10 days?

Scott Peterson got himself "convicted" on the Diane Sawyer show by his own lies in front of the nation.
If the press had done their jobs we could have put a lot more pressure on the suspects.

After watching Greta last night, I think Joran and Scott P. have a lot of the same traits.......using their looks and charm to get them out of scrapes, an over-protective mother, etc.
I think those personality traits exhibited themselves by Joran's reaction when Beth T. was not tricked by them that 1st night, demanding to know where her daughter was.

Unfortunately, even with every thing against Scott P., the U..S LE would not arrest him until AFTER the bodies were found.
If there is no evidence of Natalee, dead or alive, after 116 days they will walk. I am sure they know that.
Why should they talk?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 22, 2005, 02:11:16 PM »

By the way, I for one wouldn't be surprised if she had stayed out all night before. Kids who are out having a good time probably would stay out all night at least once. So I can see her friends not being to concerned over something like that happening.  It certainly isn't anything against her character though, since lots of people stay out all night.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2005, 02:11:35 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??

I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.

To my knowledge, this has not been answered, more like dodged.I would love to ask, if they are claiming that they were not worried because everyone was switching rooms etc etc.. but Natalee is not everyone. She's been said to be responsible, level-headed etc. Would love to know if she had switched room prior to them thinking this. Otherwise, I have a problem with that claim IMHO because normally, someone as she has been described as, would tell someone....gotten something out of the room. Her bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.

HER FRIENDS AND ROOM MATES ON GRETA LAST NIGHT DID NOT USE THE DODGE THAT THEY SLEPT AROUND IN DIFFERENT ROOMS, SAID THEY WERE VERY WORRIED WHEN THEY WOKE UP TO FIND HER NOT THERE AND REPORTED IT TO THE CHAPERONES.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: June 22, 2005, 02:11:39 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "jlspence"

The friends were pretty clear last night, and stated that they were setting the record straight of the how and when Natalee met VDS.

I think perhaps the friends last night were setting the record straight AS THEY KNEW IT.  I believe the apparent contradiction is probably due to them not being aware that Natalee and JVDS met earlier.  Natalee's parents have clearly said and Aruban LE officials have been quoted as saying that Natalee met Joran two days before she disappeared.

Good Point, maybe those two didn't see her w/ Joran earlier *shrugs*
Thinking the same Diva.

Also thinking Nat's mother at this point would know more. Shrugging too.
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 22, 2005, 02:11:46 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

SINCE WHEN DOES A NORTH-SOUTH TRIP OVER ONE TIME ZONE CAUSE JET LAG?  JET, LAG JET SCHMAG

The issue isn't the number of timezones...it's the actual time involved in travel.  I searched Expedia.com for flights between Birmingham, AL to Aruba and it returned the following flight times, which vary because of different connections.

8 hours 32 minutes
9 hours 23 minutes
9 hours 58 minutes
10 hours 44 minutes
11 hours 18 minutes

Being a frequent flyer in my job, I can vouch that this much time in airports, on planes and waiting in airport security IS very tiring.

I am pretty sure they went out of Atlanta, for some reason I thought I remembered a reporter saying they took a bus from Bham to Atlanta for flight
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 22, 2005, 02:12:07 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
if natalee is alive, the aruban authorities dont appear to willing to have her found, now delaying the search team for bogus reason....this might be my last trip there, i just dont like the way the handle things...

Rob, darling, dear.. lol

Since we can not know anything going on in the investigation, we would not know what they are doing.  Wink

Don't give up on them so easily.
dear they are delaying the search team.. thats a fact.. ok

Thanks Rob. I believe you.  :laughing @ Rob & Cali w/ their Dears:

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 22, 2005, 02:12:23 PM »

I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 22, 2005, 02:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??

To my knowledge, this has not been answered, more like dodged.I would love to ask, if they are claiming that they were not worried because everyone was switching rooms etc etc.. but Natalee is not everyone. She's been said to be responsible, level-headed etc. Would love to know if she had switched room prior to them thinking this. Otherwise, I have a problem with that claim IMHO because normally, someone as she has been described as, would tell someone....gotten something out of the room. Her bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.

HER FRIENDS AND ROOM MATES ON GREAT LAST NIGHT DID NOT USE THE DODGE THAT THEY SLEPT AROUND IN DIFFERENT ROOMS, SAID THEY WERE VERY WORRIED WHEN THEY WOKE UP TO FIND HER NOT THERE AND REPORTED IT TO THE CHAPERONES.

How is that a dodge? It seems like a very legtitimate thing to me.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 22, 2005, 02:13:52 PM »

if natalee is alive, the aruban authorities dont appear to willing to have her found, now delaying the search team for bogus reason....this might be my last trip there, i just dont like the way the handle things...

Rob, darling, dear.. lol

Since we can not know anything going on in the investigation, we would not know what they are doing.  Wink

In no way am I standing up for the delay but it is quite normal while flying any animal to have proper paperwork and permits. There are laws governing the transportation of all animals outside the US. ie shot records etc etc
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 22, 2005, 02:14:05 PM »

Quote from: "Just Wondering"
1. Natalee
2. Her friends
3. Her parents
4. Chaparones

Those3 boys wondered the streets of Aruba for 10 DAYS after they were questioned.
Beth Twilly and her husband and friends found Joran the 1st DAY after Natalee disappeared.

Scott Peterson got himself "convicted" on the Diane Sawyer show by his own lies in front of the nation.
If the press had done their jobs we could have put a lot more pressure on the suspects.

After watching Greta last night, I think Joran and Scott P. have a lot of the same traits.......using their looks and charm to get them out of scrapes, an over-protective mother, etc.
I think those personality traits exhibited themselves by Joran's reaction when Beth T. was not tricked by them that 1st night, demanding to know where her daughter was.

Unfortunately, even with every thing against Scott P., the U..S LE would not arrest him until AFTER the bodies were found.
If there is no evidence of Natalee, dead or alive, after 116 days they will walk. I am sure they know that.
Why should they talk?

WOW Joran= Scott Peterson  Shocked
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 22, 2005, 02:14:34 PM »

In yesterdays interview with greta, BHT says:

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she ever see these three young men before that day?

TWITTY: Not to my knowledge, Greta.

She also states that she hasn't talked to any of the kids, which I think is odd..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160231,00.html[/url]
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 22, 2005, 02:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"

Rob, darling, dear.. lol

Thanks Rob. I believe you.  :laughing @ Rob & Cali w/ their Dears:
LMAO I am "trying" my best to love ROb but he won't let me LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: June 22, 2005, 02:14:59 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.

the fabulously dressed rueben trachenberg just stated that they will be delayed.. do to the fact the the arubans just dont know who they are....and want them to fill out all kinds of bullshit paper work.. thats the spirit of cooperation....there doing it to themselves....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 22, 2005, 02:15:04 PM »

The friends were pretty clear last night, and stated that they were setting the record straight of the how and when Natalee met VDS.

I think perhaps the friends last night were setting the record straight AS THEY KNEW IT.  I believe the apparent contradiction is probably due to them not being aware that Natalee and JVDS met earlier.  Natalee's parents have clearly said and Aruban LE officials have been quoted as saying that Natalee met Joran two days before she disappeared.

I don't recall anywhere the parents or authorities confirming they met earlier!  I'd check that "fact" again.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 22, 2005, 02:15:17 PM »

1. Natalee
2. Her friends
3. Her parents
4. Chaparones

Why should they talk?

YOU GOT THAT ONE, AP WAS THERE AND THEY GOT THE THING ONTO TV BUT THE JOURNALISM HAS BEEN VERY WEAK
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 22, 2005, 02:15:34 PM »

1. Natalee
2. Her friends
3. Her parents
4. Chaparones

Why should they talk?

Actually Modesto was in the process of getting their arrest warrant when the bodies washed up, they already had enough evidence. The bodies just sealed the deal. This was confirmed In people magazines interviews w/ the cops, detectives & prosecutors & also catherine Crier's book.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Cents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 22, 2005, 02:15:44 PM »

The press to convict suspects? Now this is crazy, you have no idea what you are demanding. Lynch mob justice. What are you people thinking here? The case needs to be investigated by the police, not the victims family or tabloid journalists. This is a scary mentality.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: June 22, 2005, 02:15:52 PM »

1. Natalee
2. Her friends
3. Her parents
4. Chaparones

Why should they talk?

WOW Joran= Scott Peterson  Shocked

scott peterson = Twisted Evil

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: June 22, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »

sorry cali..I know I am way behind due to phone, but how many roommates were there? assuming 2 beds per room so i am assuming 4 girls/room. so if natalee's bags were packed and on the bed all night, then no one used that bed so maybe we know why no one reported her not coming in...because they never did either? doesn't solve anything but maybe answers why they didn't know.
(and pardon me if this was already stated by someone else)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
jlspence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 22, 2005, 02:16:39 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

I think perhaps this person isn't aware that the kids have been asked not to speak.

The kids have been asked by NH parents not to speak TO THE MEDIA.  The kids have been fully cooperative with the FBI.  There's a BIG difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.