October 20, 2018, 01:32:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 306326 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
golden
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 143



« Reply #760 on: June 22, 2005, 02:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
I think perhaps this person isn't aware that the kids have been asked not to speak.


By Natalee's family, not by the FBI.  Bill O'Reilly totally debunked that myth.

Is it really justice to want everything Aruba has regarding this case but not want to reciporcate?
Logged

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #761 on: June 22, 2005, 02:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
In yesterdays interview with greta, BHT says:

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she ever see these three young men before that day?

TWITTY: Not to my knowledge, Greta.

She also states that she hasn't talked to any of the kids, which I think is odd..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160231,00.html[/url]


I was trying to bring that out but got Beth's interveiws confused thank you.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #762 on: June 22, 2005, 02:17:30 PM »

<==iz snuggable and huggable..... Laughing
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
another monkey
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


« Reply #763 on: June 22, 2005, 02:17:51 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
One thing I wanted to mention...
There was a report this morning that the search team from Texas is having some problems.  One big problem is getting the Aruban authorities to allow their search dogs to come to the island.  If this is true I think we should write, fax and email anyone and everyone to call for the dogs to help with the search.

Not sure if they are having any other problems.

Right now my gut tells me Beth Twitty wants to find her daughter dead or alive and bring her home.  Justice is secondary for her right now. She wants and deserves closure.  I hope the Aruban government will do everything they can to allow expert searches by the Texas group.


They seem to be, http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1173
Texas EquuSearch Delayed Until Friday



The officials on Aruba have got to start understanding what the word "perception" mean. Aruban's I understand your many points about unfairness and being blamed but there has to be an image of a sense of urgency.


Just heard on Fox they may not even get there on Friday. Trappenberg from Aruba came up with some lame excuses why they couldn't go yet. BULL! I see cats and dogs traveling to Aruba frequently to vacation with their families, as well as with Aruba residents who purchased their pets in the U.S. The only requirement is a form letter from a vet stating the animal appears healthy and is current on shots. C'mon, guys. Please just be truthful in your excuses!
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #764 on: June 22, 2005, 02:18:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "xcptnl"
I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.

the fabulously dressed rueben trachenberg just stated that they will be delayed.. do to the fact the the arubans just dont know who they are....and want them to fill out all kinds of bullshit paper work.. thats the spirit of cooperation....there doing it to themselves....


I need to shop where he shops.
Logged
melrose
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 50


« Reply #765 on: June 22, 2005, 02:18:28 PM »

WOW Joran= Scott Peterson  Shocked[/quote]

no comparison
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #766 on: June 22, 2005, 02:19:07 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??


I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.


To my knowledge, this has not been answered, more like dodged.I would love to ask, if they are claiming that they were not worried because everyone was switching rooms etc etc.. but Natalee is not everyone. She's been said to be responsible, level-headed etc. Would love to know if she had switched room prior to them thinking this. Otherwise, I have a problem with that claim IMHO because normally, someone as she has been described as, would tell someone....gotten something out of the room. Her bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.
 

HER FRIENDS AND ROOM MATES ON GRETA LAST NIGHT DID NOT USE THE DODGE THAT THEY SLEPT AROUND IN DIFFERENT ROOMS, SAID THEY WERE VERY WORRIED WHEN THEY WOKE UP TO FIND HER NOT THERE AND REPORTED IT TO THE CHAPERONES.


I would wonder IF her friends or a chaperone packed her things..thinking maybe she slept in..in another room.. wouldnt someone think that perhaps there may be something in her bag she may of needed to get ready to leave?? Clothes..make up.. ??? Just a thought..
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »

Quote from: "another monkey"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
One thing I wanted to mention...
There was a report this morning that the search team from Texas is having some problems.  One big problem is getting the Aruban authorities to allow their search dogs to come to the island.  If this is true I think we should write, fax and email anyone and everyone to call for the dogs to help with the search.

Not sure if they are having any other problems.

Right now my gut tells me Beth Twitty wants to find her daughter dead or alive and bring her home.  Justice is secondary for her right now. She wants and deserves closure.  I hope the Aruban government will do everything they can to allow expert searches by the Texas group.


They seem to be, http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1173
Texas EquuSearch Delayed Until Friday



The officials on Aruba have got to start understanding what the word "perception" mean. Aruban's I understand your many points about unfairness and being blamed but there has to be an image of a sense of urgency.


Just heard on Fox they may not even get there on Friday. Trappenberg from Aruba came up with some lame excuses why they couldn't go yet. BULL! I see cats and dogs traveling to Aruba frequently to vacation with their families, as well as with Aruba residents who purchased their pets in the U.S. The only requirement is a form letter from a vet stating the animal appears healthy and is current on shots. C'mon, guys. Please just be truthful in your excuses!


if their so worried about a dog problem maybe they should start with those dogs that wander the beaches.....i can barely call em dogs....
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??


I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.


To my knowledge, this has not been answered, more like dodged.I would love to ask, if they are claiming that they were not worried because everyone was switching rooms etc etc.. but Natalee is not everyone. She's been said to be responsible, level-headed etc. Would love to know if she had switched room prior to them thinking this. Otherwise, I have a problem with that claim IMHO because normally, someone as she has been described as, would tell someone....gotten something out of the room. Her bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.
sorry cali..I know I am way behind due to phone, but how many roommates were there? assuming 2 beds per room so i am assuming 4 girls/room. so if natalee's bags were packed and on the bed all night, then no one used that bed so maybe we know why no one reported her not coming in...because they never did either? doesn't solve anything but maybe answers why they didn't know.
(and pardon me if this was already stated by someone else)


4 per room.
Logged
xcptnl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 83


« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2005, 02:20:48 PM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "another monkey"
Fox News is going to have someone in Aruba of the search team from Texas on in just minutes. Guess CNN was wrong about their postponing til Friday!

Thank you. I thought I heard on fox they were taking the red eye. I guess they did after all. Hope they can find her!!



This is why I was confused as this was posted this morning.
Logged
Teo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 127


WWW
« Reply #770 on: June 22, 2005, 02:20:52 PM »

LISTEN RIGHT NOW ON TOP 95

Go to www.arubadag.com and click TOP 95
Logged

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #771 on: June 22, 2005, 02:20:59 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While on the trip.. have any of the MB kids stated at anytime during the trip before NH went missing.. IF she stayed out all night and didnt return any of the other days? Maybe this was asked long ago.. I know when I was younger.. things like that happened.. and friends covered our backs.. I was curious to know ??


I have asked repeatly and never gotten an answer.


To my knowledge, this has not been answered, more like dodged.I would love to ask, if they are claiming that they were not worried because everyone was switching rooms etc etc.. but Natalee is not everyone. She's been said to be responsible, level-headed etc. Would love to know if she had switched room prior to them thinking this. Otherwise, I have a problem with that claim IMHO because normally, someone as she has been described as, would tell someone....gotten something out of the room. Her bags were packed and left on her bed. I think that to be disturbing. Yeah, girls borrow clothes etc etc but she was already packed up and not there. Just odd that no one when waking up wondered why Natalee bags were packed and still ont he bed prior to meeting at the bus.
sorry cali..I know I am way behind due to phone, but how many roommates were there? assuming 2 beds per room so i am assuming 4 girls/room. so if natalee's bags were packed and on the bed all night, then no one used that bed so maybe we know why no one reported her not coming in...because they never did either? doesn't solve anything but maybe answers why they didn't know.
(and pardon me if this was already stated by someone else)


I believe Dash said Natalee had 3 roomates... anyone care to correct me? Dash stated she had 4 or was it this was total in a room including them?

Thrying to be specific as always lol
Logged
Teo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 127


WWW
« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2005, 02:21:39 PM »

INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH WITH A MRS. ROSS

www.arubadag.com and click top 95
Logged

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Teo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 127


WWW
« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2005, 02:22:28 PM »

AN AMERICAM DEFENDING ARUBA AND ITS POSITION RIGHT NOW

www.arubadag.com and click top 95
Logged

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1


« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2005, 02:22:34 PM »

Seach team was doing tsunami searches.  I would think all the papers and shots would have been current because of that.  Its not like that was ten years ago.
Logged
DivaToo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 216



« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2005, 02:23:09 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.


nope CNN reported that they had problems w/ a charted jet & there were issues w/ permits & such, but that the Texas team was in touch w/ the Aruban PM who greenlighted the whole thing.....Thats what I was reading on my cell at the Dentist's office anyway
Logged

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2005, 02:23:16 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "another monkey"
Fox News is going to have someone in Aruba of the search team from Texas on in just minutes. Guess CNN was wrong about their postponing til Friday!

Thank you. I thought I heard on fox they were taking the red eye. I guess they did after all. Hope they can find her!!



This is why I was confused as this was posted this morning.


Some members (at least a group lead) is there and did take the red eye.
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #777 on: June 22, 2005, 02:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.


Apparently the leader of the search group is in Aruba trying to work out details for the team.
Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #778 on: June 22, 2005, 02:23:48 PM »

hey guys,,been a busy morning..just cecking in..hope all is well...

I am starting to think that they arent gonna let equuasearch in....
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Teo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 127


WWW
« Reply #779 on: June 22, 2005, 02:24:17 PM »

THANK YOU MISS. ROSS FOR EXPLAINING YOUR POINT OF VIEW AS AN AMERICAN WHO KNOWS THE ISLAND.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

www.arubadag.com and click Top 95
Logged

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 2.624 seconds with 19 queries.