March 28, 2024, 03:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 384068 times)
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2005, 09:22:26 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Bill"
Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
New to posts here but have been following for some time. After reading Wonderwomans email post, some issues came to mind re the authenticity of the email. I have noticed the following and wonder what your thoughts are: 1) police was spelled with the American spelling. Isn't it spelled polis in Aruba? Why would an Arubian spell it differently? 2). Van der Sloot is spelled VANDER SLOOT in the email. If this was your friend, wouldn't you spell his name right? 3) References to "God". Don't the Surinam practice Winti, Hindu and Muslim religions in most cases.  
Just a thought. Sorry if I'm off base

Hmmmm I believe the email was from Deepak. I also believe that was his "made up" story from the beginning. He told the security guard in jail that he LIED about the Holiday Inn drop off. As I read the email, I could tell that it was a West Indian that wrote it. lol It was certain things that he said.

But Deepak is not a West Indian.

What is a west indian?

Deepak is a surinamer.  Suriname was a colony of the Dutch West Indische Matschaapij (sp).  That is about as West and Indian as you get.  He is a native Dutch speaker and English is his second language.  He is more likely to have a Dutch lilt than an English one but he is a west indian of east indian ethnic origin.

West Indians are people from the West Indies....
Anguilla Antigua & Barbuda Aruba The Bahamas Belize Barbados
Bermuda Bonaire British Virgin Islands Cancun Cayman Islands Cozumel
Cuba Curacao Dominica Dominican Republic Grenada Guyana Guadeloupe Haiti Honduras Jamaica Martinique Montserrat Puerto Rico
Saba & St. Eustatius St. Barthelemy St. Kitts-Nevis St. Lucia St. Maarten & St. Martin St. Vincent & The Grenadines Trinidad & Tobago Turks & Caicos Island U.S. Virgin Islands
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2005, 09:23:05 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Ok , absolut I'll bite, do you know what page they are on, I'm too tired to do anymore searching.  Cool

All 3 are now in this thread http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=223
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2005, 09:23:13 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Kelly"
I think she finally put up the entire email and went to bed leaving the rest slack jawwed.  the first part appear to be carefully crafted.  the last part put up is just plain american email bable text that casts a bad light on what goes before.  I don't understand why this was thrown out just as the Greta thing reached its climax.  I would have to conclude that it is not authentic and believe any serious person putting it out would not be so coy about would be more open about its procedence.  And why would it be put out only here, it must also be swirling around the web in Aruba, an apparently well wired place?

hi iquitos, i hopped on the site last night when this "email" was floatin around and didnt find much truth to it...i dont understand why someone would do that...i mean....like u said (and reason why i am responding to your post) is that why would it be on this forum and no where else!!  Were there multiple emails put up since last night? Is this a reacurring email thing goin on ???

3 were put up in total on here. These emails are also being discussed in newsgroups and on other forums so this is not the only place.

absolut:  did the email being discussed eleswhere originate here or elsewhere?  i recall ww was a bit coy on its procedence.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2005, 09:26:18 AM »

I think she finally put up the entire email and went to bed leaving the rest slack jawwed.  the first part appear to be carefully crafted.  the last part put up is just plain american email bable text that casts a bad light on what goes before.  I don't understand why this was thrown out just as the Greta thing reached its climax.  I would have to conclude that it is not authentic and believe any serious person putting it out would not be so coy about would be more open about its procedence.  And why would it be put out only here, it must also be swirling around the web in Aruba, an apparently well wired place?

hi iquitos, i hopped on the site last night when this "email" was floatin around and didnt find much truth to it...i dont understand why someone would do that...i mean....like u said (and reason why i am responding to your post) is that why would it be on this forum and no where else!!  Were there multiple emails put up since last night? Is this a reacurring email thing goin on ???

3 were put up in total on here. These emails are also being discussed in newsgroups and on other forums so this is not the only place.

absolut:  did the email being discussed eleswhere originate here or elsewhere?  i recall ww was a bit coy on its procedence.

She was at least a 1 off as she did not recieve them from him. There is about 20 pages from last night that cover everything from not having usable headers to their content.
GeOrGiA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2005, 09:26:27 AM »

I try to keep up with what's said here, but I'll be the first to admit I can't read every page.  Please bear with me and answer one question - I'm watching fox and Natalee's Aunt (Jug's sister?) just said JDV and his father were the last to see her alive - what have I missed here???  Or did I misunderstand??
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2005, 09:27:46 AM »

Quote from: "GeOrGiA"
I try to keep up with what's said here, but I'll be the first to admit I can't read every page.  Please bear with me and answer one question - I'm watching fox and Natalee's Aunt (Jug's sister?) just said JDV and his father were the last to see her alive - what have I missed here???  Or did I misunderstand??

Ive not seen that posted anywhere, but I also dont have the news on. Maybe there was new information or something.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:25 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
good morning everyone, professor and iquitos, im now under the impression that she is alive... just not in aruba.. dont ask my why.. just a feeling....

Me too Rob- til proven otherwise....my only thing is..if she was alive, these boys have to realize how much trouble they are in, so if she was alive, wouldnt they want to just give in and let it out, cooperate now with authorities and free yourself from something worse........On the other hand i see them thinking well if i can hold out for bit longer, they will haev to let us go with no evidence, aand they get out of it without any consequences.

Kelly
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:28 AM »

good morning everyone, professor and iquitos, im now under the impression that she is alive... just not in aruba.. dont ask my why.. just a feeling....

Good morning, Rob. It's now Day 23. (Maybe Catriana should start labelling her posts by days, since she normally changes the forum in the early am.) My hopes of finding Natalee alive are slipping away.
GeOrGiA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:39 AM »

Sorry - misquote - the Aunt said JVD and his father were the last to see her - (I shouldn't have included "alive" - she didn't say that), but I honestly think she said JDV's father saw her.  I know there was conversation last night about Natalee coming to JDV's house or something - couldn't follow all of it.  Anyone with information?
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:45 AM »

Quote from: "GeOrGiA"

Hmmm the last I heard was that JDV's father stated that JDV snuck out of the house and that's all he knows. There's too many stories to keep up with....
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:17 AM »

Quote from: "Bill"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
New to posts here but have been following for some time. After reading Wonderwomans email post, some issues came to mind re the authenticity of the email. I have noticed the following and wonder what your thoughts are: 1) police was spelled with the American spelling. Isn't it spelled polis in Aruba? Why would an Arubian spell it differently? 2). Van der Sloot is spelled VANDER SLOOT in the email. If this was your friend, wouldn't you spell his name right? 3) References to "God". Don't the Surinam practice Winti, Hindu and Muslim religions in most cases.  
Just a thought. Sorry if I'm off base

Hmmmm I believe the email was from Deepak. I also believe that was his "made up" story from the beginning. He told the security guard in jail that he LIED about the Holiday Inn drop off. As I read the email, I could tell that it was a West Indian that wrote it. lol It was certain things that he said.

But Deepak is not a West Indian.

What is a west indian?

Deepak is a surinamer.  Suriname was a colony of the Dutch West Indische Matschaapij (sp).  That is about as West and Indian as you get.  He is a native Dutch speaker and English is his second language.  He is more likely to have a Dutch lilt than an English one but he is a west indian of east indian ethnic origin.

A West Indians are people from the West Indies....
Anguilla
Antigua & Barbuda
Aruba
The Bahamas
Belize
Barbados
Bermuda
Bonaire
British Virgin Islands
Cancun
Cayman Islands
Cozumel
Cuba
Curacao
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Grenada
Guyana
Guadeloupe
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Martinique
Montserrat
Puerto Rico
Saba & St. Eustatius
St. Barthelemy
St. Kitts-Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Maarten & St. Martin
St. Vincent & The Grenadines
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos Island
U.S. Virgin Islands

Not that it matters that much but where is this list from and why does it include Guyana which is just next to Suriname and not Suriname or for that matter French Guyana.  Is it because nobody knows Suriname exists?  Do you have to speak English to be a west indian.  If so why are aruba and curacao and puerto rico and martinique on this list and why are Honduras and Belize on this list but not Venezuela and Panama or Colombia the country where Cartagena de las Indias is located?  I think you list is inaccurate.  we have the east indies and the west indies.  the west and east part are as viewed from europe, which colonized these areas and named them.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:40 AM »

Rob, if you're right I'm headin' up there to buy you a beer or whatever it is all y'all drink up there...promise.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:46 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
Ok , absolut I'll bite, do you know what page they are on, I'm too tired to do anymore searching.  Cool

All 3 are now in this thread http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=223

Thanks all I can say is wow!! I really don't know if they are true but the whole scenario does have a ring of truth to it.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2005, 09:32:15 AM »

How convienet is the story about joran sneaking out..therefore the father is not obligatede/expected to know where his son was, when he came back, who he was with, when he came home etc............

Kelly
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2005, 09:33:21 AM »

Me too Rob- til proven otherwise....my only thing is..if she was alive, these boys have to realize how much trouble they are in, so if she was alive, wouldnt they want to just give in and let it out, cooperate now with authorities and free yourself from something worse........On the other hand i see them thinking well if i can hold out for bit longer, they will haev to let us go with no evidence, aand they get out of it without any consequences.

You make a good point Kelly.  Kidnapping would get you far less time than murder.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2005, 09:33:56 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

Rob, if you're right I'm headin' up there to buy you a beer or whatever it is all y'all drink up there...promise.

God, if she is alive, i think all of us that have been on here for three weeks should meet up for a beer hahahhahaaha Wink

Kelly
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2005, 09:34:26 AM »

Hey Absolut, thank you for finding and posting the other two emails on the thread...THat'll be a big help for those who want to read them!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2005, 09:34:39 AM »

morning all...i'll buy a round too....i still have hope for her return.

peace to all
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2005, 09:36:25 AM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Hey Absolut, thank you for finding and posting the other two emails on the thread...THat'll be a big help for those who want to read them!

I think is great if people want them to debate them, but if they need the backstory how they got here and the context in which they were posted, those 20 pages can't really be summarized objectively by anyone. It would be best to read the backstory for yourself and draw your own conclusions.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2005, 09:37:17 AM »

You make a good point Kelly.  Kidnapping would get you far less time than murder.

I just think if it was me, i woudl be like ok i lied, im stuck, they are on to me, if  i knew where she was or that she was alive, i would be like ok....this is the deal..and they would strike a deal with them i am sure...you give us the girl, you will get kidnapping attempted murder etc or whatever which is far less serious than murder 1...obviously my criminal justice is not an A+ so i dont know the deals they strike in there..but just think that i would at this point (23 days later) realize that there is no way out of this....unless there is smoething far more serious they are holding in............

Kelly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.