March 28, 2024, 03:42:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 384073 times)
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2005, 10:45:37 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "Cherry6905"
ar least one fact was cleared up last night .. it was mama vd sloot in holland and not papa... i get the impression that mama vd sloot keeps joran in line and when she is gone... its party time.. and papa, does nt reallly care what joran does.... anyone else?

I don't think either one of them had a handle on that kid. But I suspect the Father was the easiest of the two! Great judge material for Aruba!

Rob,
I agree with your assessment, the mom keeps them all in line.  I will however, give Papa VDS cudos for being gentlemanly and inviting the two guests into his home. This was the best thing that could happen to calm the case down quickly.  He seems like he reallly cares about what is going on right now.  He probably wishes he hadnt given his kid so much latitude., IMHO

as opposed to having major confortation on the front lawn with the cameras rolling.. i loved the way he hid in the bushes...fast as O.J. and unseen like the invisible man....

Good one Rob,
It's all about appearences to Mr Judge

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2005, 10:45:59 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
I did a search on the tickle website with Deepak and it came back as Lorenzo Frankle, a 15 y/o male from Aruba. I wonder if that could be the same one?

No.  It's Lorenzo Van Rijn, it was established a couple days ago.  He's a crazy guy who's father committed suicide by hanging 3 years ago.  There is also a RUMOR in Aruba that he is Paulus Van Der Sloots illigitimate child.

so is this the guy that is missing?

I didn't know there was anyone missing...that must have slipped by me.

No..this is not the one that is missing.  The name of the person missing is Sergio Gomez, or something like that.  Not much has been said about this.
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2005, 10:46:23 AM »

Quote from: "Stera"
I couldn't agree with Cherry more. That's it in a nutshell. Kid has no limits...so there are no linmits to his behavior.

hello.. there must have been some limits.. or how did he have such high grade average and a offer for school in the us......?

By cheating?? Shocked

pretty hard to cheat your way to the high gpa he had....

How do you know his GPA? I be suspect of that. He does not have a good reputation on the island.

You know if it walks like a duck....

I thought he had a tennis scholarship for school in the US.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2005, 10:46:38 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
And why would it be put out only here, it must also be swirling around the web in Aruba, an apparently well wired place?

This is not the only place that message was posted.  Check some newsgroups if you have newgroup access and a reader.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2005, 10:46:55 AM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
I couldn't agree with Cherry more. That's it in a nutshell. Kid has no limits...so there are no linmits to his behavior.

hello.. there must have been some limits.. or how did he have such high grade average and a offer for school in the us......?

By cheating?? Shocked

I wonder if Joran is really the bad a** that some of us think.  Some of the things that he had on his tickle site and my spaces are some of the things I see my students doing....to make them look cool.  I wonder if we are not reading too much into those images and not actually seeing him as the boy that he is Question  Question  Perhaps he doesn't "think" he is a pimp, but it is "cool" to say that he is.  Anyone agree?

hes a wanna be......like alotta of kids his age....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2005, 10:46:56 AM »

I did a search on the tickle website with Deepak and it came back as Lorenzo Frankle, a 15 y/o male from Aruba. I wonder if that could be the same one?

No.  It's Lorenzo Van Rijn, it was established a couple days ago.  He's a crazy guy who's father committed suicide by hanging 3 years ago.  There is also a RUMOR in Aruba that he is Paulus Van Der Sloots illigitimate child.

I didn't know there was anyone missing...that must have slipped by me.

No..this is not the one that is missing.  The name of the person missing is Sergio Gomez, or something like that.  Not much has been said about this.

thank you.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2005, 10:47:15 AM »

By cheating?? Shocked

I wonder if Joran is really the bad a** that some of us think.  Some of the things that he had on his tickle site and my spaces are some of the things I see my students doing....to make them look cool.  I wonder if we are not reading too much into those images and not actually seeing him as the boy that he is Question  Question  Perhaps he doesn't "think" he is a pimp, but it is "cool" to say that he is.  Anyone agree?

I agree. I have teenagers and sometimes some things they say are just plain stupid. They try so hard to be cool, and act a certain way and what have you. It doesnt always make it so.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2005, 10:47:29 AM »

is this the same last name as guy dead  in cemetary?

peace to all
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2005, 10:48:14 AM »

Arubans, how much American television do you get.

Pimp has other meanings besides selling women in the us now.

My own kids watch that Pimp my Ride show.

Cars are pimped out.  

Yes it may be based on the flash of pimps, but kid use it for being flashy and showy without the sexual overtones.
MissyRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2005, 10:48:34 AM »

I don't think he could have bluffed his GPA, SAT's, and get a scholarship to a school no one else he knew was attending. He must be a smart kid, his mom is a teacher so I am sure that helps. I agree with amiller- that I think Joran is a lot less "hard" than we would all like to believe.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2005, 10:48:39 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Are you talking about the person who was beheaded? That was Renee Van Heningen.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2005, 10:48:56 AM »

WHAT? ok wta a minute, i step away for a second and now we are talking abotu these dead people....please inform? lol

Kelly
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2005, 10:48:57 AM »

The guy they found decapitated is the cemetary's name is Rene Van Heyningen.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2005, 10:49:13 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

By cheating?? Shocked

I agree. I have teenagers and sometimes some things they say are just plain stupid. They try so hard to be cool, and act a certain way and what have you. It doesnt always make it so.

these kids seem like they would crap their pants if a "real" gangsta situation came up....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2005, 10:49:29 AM »

I don't have the name of the decapited guy close by, but it is not the same.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2005, 10:50:04 AM »

Are you talking about the person who was beheaded? That was Renee Van Heningen.

thanks...so many van somethings here....

peace to all
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2005, 10:50:21 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
ar least one fact was cleared up last night .. it was mama vd sloot in holland and not papa... i get the impression that mama vd sloot keeps joran in line and when she is gone... its party time.. and papa, does nt reallly care what joran does.... anyone else?

I don't think either one of them had a handle on that kid. But I suspect the Father was the easiest of the two! Great judge material for Aruba!

Rob,
I agree with your assessment, the mom keeps them all in line.  I will however, give Papa VDS cudos for being gentlemanly and inviting the two guests into his home. This was the best thing that could happen to calm the case down quickly.  He seems like he reallly cares about what is going on right now.  He probably wishes he hadnt given his kid so much latitude., IMHO

as opposed to having major confortation on the front lawn with the cameras rolling.. i loved the way he hid in the bushes...fast as O.J. and unseen like the invisible man....

Good one Rob,
It's all about appearences to Mr Judge

Do you really think PVDS is just wanting to look good (calm, cool) for the cameras?  If so, why did he run like a maniac to his car the other day in front of the cameras.  Isnt it possible he is just as caught off guard by this entire fiasco as the moms are?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2005, 10:50:30 AM »

The guy they found decapitated is the cemetary's name is Rene Van Heyningen.

so there is the decapitated guy (REne) and there is somoene else that is missing? SOrry i know you guys have been chattin about this for a few and prob haev it all covered adn dont want to repeat all this..just wonderin (if its not too complicated) to just catch me up...If not ..no big deal..just hard to scroll back while at work adn check allt he other posts

Kelly
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2005, 10:50:33 AM »

Quote from: "MissyRose"
I don't think he could have bluffed his GPA, SAT's, and get a scholarship to a school no one else he knew was attending. He must be a smart kid, his mom is a teacher so I am sure that helps. I agree with amiller- that I think Joran is a lot less "hard" than we would all like to believe.

Would you go out on a date with him? He sounds scarey to me!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2005, 10:50:44 AM »

Quote from: "Fluffy Monkey"
Quote from: "absolut"

The email has its own thread.

Yay!

I also think I noticed  that the two girls interviewed on GVS made a small, insistent point that her 'real friends' wouldn't have let her get in that car.  Anyone else pick up on that inflection?

Fluff

i heard that.. ouch! Shocked

Indeed...ouch!  

But c'mon, think back to Dash's account.  NH and Joren were sort of behind the others from MB as they were leaving and NH 'sort of' (can't remember the exact word Dash used)  pointed ahead and said "I'm going with them."  

Possible that NH knew they wouldn't let her and was being a bit sneaky here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.