March 28, 2024, 04:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 384081 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:14 AM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Good morning, Monkeys.  What's goin on?

Same old same old. And it this case that sucks.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:26 AM »

iquitos wrote:

And poor paulus took a while to come to the correct decision to get them in the house and away from the cameras. He hid behind a bush for a long moment trying to decide what to do then took the bull by the horns. very awkward, and very dutch. maybe he had to tell his wife to put her clothes on and tidy up the living room. dutch don't like surprise and go all deer in the headlights when in such situations. they are very orderly and private. and maybe he thought beth was a jehovah's witness.

You are absolutly right  there, b/c did you see paulus his hair looks wet?
Maybe he was taking a shower and was anita alone in the room and he had to put some clothes on

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:49 AM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Now comes the part where someone calls me a troll.
Sound the alert, idiots.
 Laughing

Not a troll, but perhaps rude.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:20 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
Sound the alert, idiots.
 Laughing

Oh please.  You're not a troll, you're just a little, shall we say, abrupt?

But hey, at least you recognized it's all about bgcntry72 and gave him/her their needed props.  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:24 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
iquitos wrote:

And poor paulus took a while to come to the correct decision to get them in the house and away from the cameras. He hid behind a bush for a long moment trying to decide what to do then took the bull by the horns. very awkward, and very dutch. maybe he had to tell his wife to put her clothes on and tidy up the living room. dutch don't like surprise and go all deer in the headlights when in such situations. they are very orderly and private. and maybe he thought beth was a jehovah's witness.

Maybe he was taking a shower and was anita alone in the room and he had to put some close on

or maybe he s just sweatin his nutz off over all this......

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:38 AM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Good morning, Monkeys.  What's goin on?

Morning wench.. well afternoon here..lol  Smile
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:45 AM »

FWIW:
If any of the teens knew where the girl was, they would have talked by now.
I know that I would not take being chained to the floor in extreme temperatures for 30 seconds.
The kids are no angels, but something much, much bigger than them is involved.
Thoughts?

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
TG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:51 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Professor"

And poor paulus took a while to come to the correct decision to get them in the house and away from the cameras.  He hid behind a bush for a long moment trying to decide what to do then took the bull by the horns.  very awkward, and very dutch.

Looked to me like he darted out as soon as Beth said she was Natalees mom.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »

Quote from: "TG"

And poor paulus took a while to come to the correct decision to get them in the house and away from the cameras.  He hid behind a bush for a long moment trying to decide what to do then took the bull by the horns.  very awkward, and very dutch.

And the first words were "no cameras" if I recall.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2005, 11:45:26 AM »

Sound the alert, idiots.
 Laughing

I just wanted to quote you!!!

I got your point no more quotes or fighting with others

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: June 22, 2005, 11:45:58 AM »

FWIW:
I know that I would not take being chained to the floor in extreme temperatures for 30 seconds.
Thoughts?

i would have cracked along time ago.....maybe the turned up the pressure and now they are getting "disinformation" from them.. if all you know .. is all you know.. there s not much left to tell...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:14 AM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "UGAmom"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "UGAmom"
If the statement that he left her on the beach, asleep or hysterical, is true, then maybe that is all he knows.  Even if he had given her a date rape drug or she was upset about something else.  

Perhaps, in order to cover the fact that he sneeked out and was last seen with this missing girl, he tried to present the story in the most favorable light.  Thinking that she would show up.  Now she hasn't, and he's having to fess up to things he'd rather keep hidden.

They wouldnt have made up the holiday Inn story if that story about leavin her at the beach was in fact true...there would have ben no need too...

They might have.  Just to not come off sounding like jerks that left some girl alone on the beach in the middle of the night.

Good points, UGAMom.

TRUE TRUE that is a good point!  Didnt think of that...

Kelly
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:20 AM »

am aruba.  another american busted.  nice way to get back. start arresting americans doing nasty things on the island.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am22jun05.pdf
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:30 AM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

Personally I am quite glad they didnt record their meeting together. How much can you really connect with someone in this situation when you know its going to be aired nationally? They were best to have the cameras off.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:43 AM »

FWIW:
Thoughts?

I think that is believable up to the point of murder. That seems to be the switch that triggers unpredictable behaviors and answers.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:57 AM »

FWIW:
Thoughts?

i'm torn on this bgcntry - we know so little it's hard to make a real assessment. although the fact that no confession has been forthcoming lends credibility to your thoughts, it's not us who are facing 20 or so years in prison.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 22, 2005, 11:47:03 AM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

He didnt dart too far, he let them in.  And who can blame him for not wanting cameras in his home.  Yall are putting to much blame on them when they did nothing.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 22, 2005, 11:47:16 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
iquitos wrote:

Maybe he was taking a shower and was anita alone in the room and he had to put some close on

I agree with both of you, I think there are people here making a mountain out of a mole hill on this topic.

I mean, give me a break...how would any of you honestly act answering the gate to Mrs. Twitty under the circumstances. He wouldn't have known who the hell was at his gate. I'm sure he was flabergasted when he realized it was Mrs. twitty....last thing anyone would expect I'm sure. But hey!! He invited her in! Would any of you honestly have done that or would you have backed away and went back intp the house?  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: June 22, 2005, 11:47:43 AM »

FWIW:
Thoughts?

I wouldnt like being battered for 11 hours either..it is possbile something bigger happened.. perhaps they know that or they dont.. if they do.. that could mean they are scared shitless to talk. perhaps they were threatend or someone could have threatened their families. who knows..nobody knows anything.. how frustrating
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2005, 11:48:06 AM »

I totally agree that by now if they knew they would have talked - Joran was more of a spoiled teen not a tough street savy teen - either this goes much much higher up and they are in fear for telling or gee maybe they don't know - duh?????????? has anyone actually thought that??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.