March 28, 2024, 12:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 384148 times)
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: June 22, 2005, 02:24:47 PM »

Teo, Americaninaruba,

any news on the case?

thanks
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:02 PM »

You guys are blaming Aruba for their laws on not letting the dogs arrive there before proper proceedure is done? Heck, this is done in EVERY single country. And it's just the way it is.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:04 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
the fabulously dressed rueben trachenberg .

He does always look nice does'nt he?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "xcptnl"
I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.

Apparently the leader of the search group is in Aruba trying to work out details for the team.

PM: ok you guys can come on down, just no dogs and no sonar equipment.. oh, did i mention, thurs is two for one nite a C&C......

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:26 PM »

Not sure who made the innuedno that we were putting blame etc on the students, chaperones etc. That is not the case.

We have very little reliable fact other than Natalee is missing. Somethings do not make sense and leaves many of us in confusion.

Everyone wants Natalee home. The only people who can speak legally, perhaps give us some insite, understanding, do not speak or leave us in further confusion with more questions.

They are vaild, respectable, well put questions. I see no finger pointing in them but rather a caring concern for wanting to understand this.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:30 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
AN AMERICAM DEFENDING ARUBA AND ITS POSITION RIGHT NOW

www.arubadag.com and click top 95

Thanks Teo.. dangit I just tuned in and missed it.. its over already  wahhhhhhh.... anything she said interesting?
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 22, 2005, 02:25:32 PM »

THANK YOU MISS. ROSS FOR EXPLAINING YOUR POINT OF VIEW AS AN AMERICAN WHO KNOWS THE ISLAND.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

www.arubadag.com and click Top 95

Hey, care to share, for us that didn't hear?? Thank you!! Very Happy
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2005, 02:26:35 PM »

I have to get back to work, did anybody say what MSN's breaking news was?
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2005, 02:26:37 PM »

Do not know if they will repeat the interview, but by now it is over.

If anyone paid attention to my post and went to www.arubadag.com and clicked Top 95 to listen for themself..a thank you for you also

Bye bye by now, maybe later I might come back.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 22, 2005, 02:26:45 PM »

well then that's just a load of BS. You don't have packed suitcases sitting on a bed with someone sleeping in it! Plus, Natalee would have needed something from that suitcase (at the LEAST her makeup which teens would not be caught dead without) before going to the airport. So her friends saying "they didn't think it strange", "they thought she was in another room" etc is just not accurate.
I understand that they may be embarrased or something themselves for things they did in Aruba but when a girl is missing, EVERY detail counts!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: June 22, 2005, 02:27:01 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
if natalee is alive, the aruban authorities dont appear to willing to have her found, now delaying the search team for bogus reason....this might be my last trip there, i just dont like the way the handle things...

Rob, darling, dear.. lol

Since we can not know anything going on in the investigation, we would not know what they are doing.  Wink

Don't give up on them so easily.
dear they are delaying the search team.. thats a fact.. ok
In no way am I standing up for the delay but it is quite normal while flying any animal to have proper paperwork and permits. There are laws governing the transportation of all animals outside the US. ie shot records etc etc

This rescue team takes these dogs all over the world on rescues, you think they don't have their shot records?? All the need is a 5 minute checkup with a vet and a form letter. Aruba is threatened by the FBI, the international press, and now, RESCUE DOGS!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 22, 2005, 02:27:19 PM »

did anyone see Dayside with Linda Vester? Pretty good show..
Now, has she gotten really fat, or is she preggo??

"God dont like ugly"
RubaRiba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 22, 2005, 02:27:19 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
I thought it was determined first thing this morning that the search team was already there????!!!!!!  I read that in this board.

I got the impression (from Fox this morning) that the search team could arrive at anytime, and would be welcomed, and they would be considered as volunteers in the search (like others that have willing done on their own time), also they'd be getting information of where on the island nobody has searched yet, so they would not take time searching areas already searched. But there might be a hold up with the dogs, and I'm thinking (just my own thoughts - nothing factual) it might have to do with quarintine of animals. Animals going from country to country might have a waiting period, I know there is one for Hawaii, and I would assume that it might be the same for country to country.

But then again, what do I know Shocked
ScubaSteve
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: June 22, 2005, 02:27:30 PM »

I have already said this don't know if anyone seen it, I feel it is very plausible and a lot more realisitc than many of the other proposed scenerios (international kidnapping, drug rings, etc.)

If you consider the Deepak email to be authentic, and furthermore their time of arrival at the bar to be truthful.... then the theorized "drugging" of natalee by JVS and company doesn't really fit.

JVS arrives at 12:30 bar closes at 1... that's a 30 minute gap. Now consider Natalee has already had her fair share of drinks leading up to this point. I don't know about you but the drinks don't go down as smooth after you have already had your fair share. In order for JVS to drug her he would have to hand her a drink upon his immediate arrival to the bar, which doesn't make much sense. Furthermore, I speculate it would take NH a good 25 plus minutes to even finish the drink after already having her fair share...especially if she was dancing.

Perhaps she and some of the MBHS boys (and girls who knows) voluntarily drugged themselves to make their last ngiht of vacation special?

Or perhaps MBHS boys could have slipped something into Natalees drink? (They were with her the majority of the drinking window that night)

Where do the MBHS students get the drugs from? Consider this scenerio: IT has already been reported that some of the students took the Tatoo boat with DJ Steve Croes....
...Some of the boys make friends with Croes (not common I have befriended and drank with DJ's on past trips).... They get to talking, Croes offers a connect for drugs if they are looking for it... one thing leads to another....

...Perhaps that is why Croes has been reported as cooperating with authorites.. many of you have even speculated he may just be a witness

I belive that is the more likely scenerio. As to what happened after leaving CC, I do not really know. MY guess would be that Nat OD's... JVS and the boys panic and get rid of the body...they know it doesn't look good since they were the last ones with her... which could explain why they act as if they are guilty.

Aslo- with the recent reporting of fights between MBHS boys and Joran... leads to further speculation.  Why would MBH boys get into a fight with Joran?  Did they want to "hook up" with Natalee and feel Joran was impeading that?  That is usually the most common reason for such fights; over a girl.

The fact that Joran knew that MBH boys knew who he was ever further confirms why Joran and the brothers would act guilty.  Put yourself in their position.  You take a girl away from a bar, the same girl whose guy friends you got into a fight with, and she mysteriously dies on you on the beach.... Joran and the brothers to realize "hey this is not good we are goign to be the first people they suspect"  
....plus Joran and the boys would almost definetly have 0 knowledge of Natalee being drugged by MBHS boys.... so her death to them is just as big of a mysterious as it is to us... so what do they tell the police?  "UM yea she just went unconcious and died... police do an autopsy and find the cause to be drugs.. who do you think is taking the rap for that???
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 22, 2005, 02:27:32 PM »

American Ross, on the show 95.1 expressing her support of Aruba, and dispelling negative publicity.  Mrs Ross says negative publicity is undeserved.   She point out the govt closing down to assit the search for Nat.  The cancellation of a mini carnaval of Aruba out of respect of Nat.  Why does Aruba deserve this negative feed?  Also a mention of some American Devine about boycotting Aruba is undeserved...had an Arubian been lost in America doubtful if search was done prior to 24hr for missing person...nor forget about closing the govt for a search, blah blah blah..
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: June 22, 2005, 02:27:43 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Seach team was doing tsunami searches.  I would think all the papers and shots would have been current because of that.  Its not like that was ten years ago.
Yes Another K but every country is different, just as every state in the US has different laws. Heck, when driving from Ls Vegas back from California, I have to go through a search station for fruit! Because you can not transport plants and fruit into California....
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: June 22, 2005, 02:28:12 PM »

Do not know if they will repeat the interview, but by now it is over.

If anyone paid attention to my post and went to www.arubadag.com and clicked Top 95 to listen for themself..a thank you for you also

Bye bye by now, maybe later I might come back.

Teo
Boo hoo.... some of us couldn't listen at that moment!!

Did anybody else hear what was said?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 22, 2005, 02:28:33 PM »

Quote from: "another monkey"
if natalee is alive, the aruban authorities dont appear to willing to have her found, now delaying the search team for bogus reason....this might be my last trip there, i just dont like the way the handle things...

Rob, darling, dear.. lol

Since we can not know anything going on in the investigation, we would not know what they are doing.  Wink

Don't give up on them so easily.
dear they are delaying the search team.. thats a fact.. ok
In no way am I standing up for the delay but it is quite normal while flying any animal to have proper paperwork and permits. There are laws governing the transportation of all animals outside the US. ie shot records etc etc

This rescue team takes these dogs all over the world on rescues, you think they don't have their shot records?? All the need is a 5 minute checkup with a vet and a form letter. Aruba is threatened by the FBI, the international press, and now, RESCUE DOGS!

ditto that, monkey!

"God dont like ugly"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 22, 2005, 02:29:58 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
well then that's just a load of BS. You don't have packed suitcases sitting on a bed with someone sleeping in it! Plus, Natalee would have needed something from that suitcase (at the LEAST her makeup which teens would not be caught dead without) before going to the airport. So her friends saying "they didn't think it strange", "they thought she was in another room" etc is just not accurate.
I understand that they may be embarrased or something themselves for things they did in Aruba but when a girl is missing, EVERY detail counts!!

Agreed Kerin. Heck even as an adult..I am left scrambling everywhere I go because I am trying to pack my things I use before I leave lol ie hair brush, tooth brush etc etc oh yeah..clean undies lol
Saussay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 22, 2005, 02:30:02 PM »

LISTEN RIGHT NOW ON TOP 95

Go to www.arubadag.com and click TOP 95

Yes, I have never visited Aruba, but if I get chance I will.  And everything she is saying is true.  We have I couldn't even count the number of missing people.  We have drive by shootings everyday that go unsolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.