March 28, 2024, 05:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 384091 times)
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: June 22, 2005, 06:17:07 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Professor...that was kind of a strange comment. I mean, why are you "assuming" all the other security people are black??

That is like like saying all the women on this board are cackling hens. Well thats a bad example someone did say that.

possibly the professor
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: June 22, 2005, 06:17:10 PM »

Professor...that was kind of a strange comment. I mean, why are you "assuming" all the other security people are black??

That is like like saying all the women on this board are cackling hens. Well thats a bad example someone did say that.

:WHOP:::

the sound of my shoe as it hit Absolut's head

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1302 on: June 22, 2005, 06:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Just got here and notice you were talking about clothes.  Remember the night PVDS was running from the camaras and jumped into his car?  There is one close up shot that is played over and over again and on the dash board of the car is a carefully folded blue t shirt.  I just thought it was kind of odd to have a shirt folded so neatly and laying on the dash of the car.  He may have been taking it to Joran.  Just thought it was odd though.

I noticed the shirt on the dashboard as well Sarah.. weird!
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: June 22, 2005, 06:17:25 PM »

Hey guys, I certainly don't want to steal anyone's thunder or anything, but I did mention the SBC guards should have been looked at more closely from the beginning.  Will try to find the thread on SM...I posted it VERY early, way before the format was changed....

Thanks!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: June 22, 2005, 06:17:43 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Did anyone else find Joran in any other pics..or just that one

every pic looks the same , only the drink changes....

yes.  him and one of the brothers here:
http://gallery.magic965.com/displayimage.php?album=197&pos=103

I will say one thing about these Aruban's, they take alot of pictures...and pretty good ones at that!
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: June 22, 2005, 06:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "joebob"

Is that  who I think it is......grovin' with a MONKEY  in the background??? Shocked

Sure looks like it. got the infamous blue plaid freaking shirt on!

Does anyone else remember someone form MB saying that "they had gone online and that J had had the same shirt on the week before?

CaliGirl: I think you may have replied that you used to have a favorite leather skirt or something????????
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:14 PM »

:WHOP:::

the sound of my shoe as it hit Absolut's head

Ok how bout thats like saying if you work at CNC's you probably see more illegal activity than the police in Aruba?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:23 PM »

Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Hey guys, I certainly don't want to steal anyone's thunder or anything, but I did mention the SBC guards should have been looked at more closely from the beginning.  Will try to find the thread on SM...I posted it VERY early, way before the format was changed....

Thanks!

if you look at my earliest post in the old forum... you will see i call the HI a frat house... and said evryone there should be given an anal....so there Mad

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I will say one thing about these Aruban's, they take alot of pictures...and pretty good ones at that!

Yeah, I am thinking the computer at Joran's must have a ton..probally had a camera too..
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:34 PM »

After a little investigation, I thought you might like to see this.

Executive Security Service Corporation is, in effect, a "body shop."  Most of their staff is temp employees who aren't necessarily employed by the "Corporation" directly.  Instead think like the "Long & Foster" real estate office model where you can "buy" a franchise, so to speak, and hire employees based on the temporary basis of the contracts you develop. You can see this by downloading their employment application.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

The two current stories that we are aware of are:

1) Deepak's as told to Mick J: He & Satish dropped J & NH at the beach north of Marriott.

2) What Mrs. VdS told BHT that J told her: He was at the beach with NH but left her there.

Either story has NH at the beach so if J did leave her there, then someone else, say a SBF guard or whoever could have grabbed her up.............

Um, where does that leave the story about dropping her off in front of the HI, as was allegedly the first story?
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:40 PM »

I think Rob's theory is interesting with the security guards and really had me thinking, but what about all the other stories?  Why would they keep changing?

Right now that we know of, Joran has changed his at least four time:

1st story - Joran and the brothers drop NH at hotel, stumbling and then helped by two black security guards in black uniforms.

2nd story - NH and Joran exchange e-mails and he gets dropped off - Natalee still in car with brothers.

3rd story - Brothers drop Joran and Natalee near Marriott and "something bad" happens

4th story - Natalee and Joran on the beach -Natalee falls asleep and is left there.

Now there may be a 5th story so its hard for me to think there was absolutely any truth to the first if there were so many to follow.

But....the first story, I believe is the only one that the PM actually stated they said.

So now I have confused myself even more.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

hahahahahahaha!101Z!

+++

LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: June 22, 2005, 06:20:01 PM »

Thank you Itawamba. Is there anyone else on this message board who isn't looking for some new black guys to pin it on? Just asking.

We're looking for guys wearing BLACK SHIRTS, not BLACK GUYS wearing shirts.   Rolling Eyes
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: June 22, 2005, 06:20:13 PM »

[/quote]
That then put him in the scene which makes A WHOLE LOTTA sense now as to why he's in a 4x6 hotel suite right now.[/quote]

Since when do hotel suites come with a steel toilet, 1/2 inch mattress and a roommate named "Bubba"?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 22, 2005, 06:21:02 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "joebob"

Is that  who I think it is......grovin' with a MONKEY  in the background??? Shocked

Sure looks like it. got the infamous blue plaid freaking shirt on!

Does anyone else remember someone form MB saying that "they had gone online and that J had had the same shirt on the week before?

CaliGirl: I think you may have replied that you used to have a favorite leather skirt or something????????

LOL Cancun.. I had my fair share of FAV clothes as well but didnt wear them lik everyday.. and I had my lucky panties as well.. again never wore those things everyday either. (PU)   Embarassed
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 22, 2005, 06:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

Executive Security Service Corporation is, in effect, a "body shop."  Most of their staff is temp employees who aren't necessarily employed by the "Corporation" directly.  Instead think like the "Long & Foster" real estate office model where you can "buy" a franchise, so to speak, and hire employees based on the temporary basis of the contracts you develop. You can see this by downloading their employment application.

OH SHIT say it aint so........

+++

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: June 22, 2005, 06:21:26 PM »

That then put him in the scene which makes A WHOLE LOTTA sense now as to why he's in a 4x6 hotel suite right now.[/quote]

Since when do hotel suites come with a steel toilet, 1/2 inch mattress and a roommate named "Bubba"?[/quote]

lol Well.. I was trying to be nice LMAO
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: June 22, 2005, 06:21:57 PM »

I'm not sure what point this makes.  Unless their employees aren't background checked thoroughly (and then again, in my experience even if the checks come back fel or misdemeanor positive people are often still hired) the fact that they are agency employees is meaningless.  I know you're not saying that temp worker=criminal.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: June 22, 2005, 06:22:16 PM »

OH SHIT say it aint so........

It looks like their favorite color is blue shirts as well. Maybe not for this show but in other situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.