March 28, 2024, 03:07:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 384066 times)
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: June 22, 2005, 06:50:38 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
If you were dropping someone off late at night you might easily see a charcoal shirt or a dark blue shirt as black. quote]

I think the lobby area would have been as bright as the noon day sun.  If anything there might have been a color shift due to the medal halide, or pressure sodium lights.  There could be a blueish tint sort of like a street lite.

Also - why isn't anyone useing the subject line?  If there ever is a search feature, a subject search will be pretty useless.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: June 22, 2005, 06:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I wonder whatever happened to Natalee's key to her room....and one would assume she carried what all girls carry; a purse of some sort. Maybe?

Her friend I think i recall it was dash....said that they didnt carry purses that night..they only carried their id and cash in their pockets....so i dont think she had a purse that night

Kelly
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: June 22, 2005, 06:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "melrose"
Quote from: "joebob"

does he have another shirt??????

No...and we all want to know why  Smile

Remember, his Mom was in Holland and Dad doesn't do laundry. They wear uniforms to his school, so this is his play shirt.,
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: June 22, 2005, 06:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.

i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....

Rob.. I graduated in 1983.. I know what you mean about saying in yearbooks.. My mother freaked on my butt when she read some of what others wrote in mine.. Kids are kids..they write crap that is meaningless to be cool!

I must be old, most of used "The Long and Winding Road" lyrics Rolling Eyes

LOL  you arnt old.. I like that song actually.. but in 1983 our class song was Free Byrd....  Dont mean much I guess..!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: June 22, 2005, 06:51:37 PM »

I wonder whatever happened to Natalee's key to her room....and one would assume she carried what all girls carry; a purse of some sort. Maybe?

we kinda decided last night that she just took money and an ID and put it in her jean skirt

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: June 22, 2005, 06:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"

Her friend I think i recall it was dash....said that they didnt carry purses that night..they only carried their id and cash in their pockets....so i dont think she had a purse that night

Interesting...ID, cash, and wouldn't you carry your key? I mean your little swipe jobbie so you could get back in your room?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: June 22, 2005, 06:53:07 PM »

Interesting...ID, cash, and wouldn't you carry your key? I mean your little swipe jobbie so you could get back in your room?

yeah i dont know...didnt even think to ask dash that when she was onl..she just said that most of the girls didnt carry purses....when out at night

Kelly
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: June 22, 2005, 06:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
{{{CALI}}}}}
Back at 'ya
I have to leave at 3am and drive for 5 hours, Cali. And guess what?? I am going to be talking to YOU on my cell the entire time to get Monkey updates!

HA HA You are more than welcome to!!!!!!!! You know I will be up... I will have to send ya my cellie unless I have your cellie.. (blonde moment) LMAO
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: June 22, 2005, 06:53:58 PM »

Does anyone have the link to "Sasha's 15th bday" party album?  In there are TONS of photos of the Soul Festival....may be revealing.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: June 22, 2005, 06:54:10 PM »

Good thinking RB... went on a cruise before and had my swipe key card with me at all times.. only I and another friend went..  Good point!
RubaRiba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: June 22, 2005, 06:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
I sit corrected - I didn't see that. I was just researching websites. Is that from the same day/time Natalee was there?

No, I think the Wyclef photos were a different night. I didn't see photos of the last nighttime show, but here are photos that they identify as
Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival 2005. Final Beach Party at Holiday Beach Hotel.

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=226&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

on page 2 of this link of pictures, closer to the bottom of the page is a picture of two security guards with their backs to the camera, can not see the front of the shirt - question I have is - wasn't a white security shirt found in one of the very first search's (only pic I saw was the front of the shirt with some initials) - - - - just made me stop and think for a moment, and now my brain hurts Shocked
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: June 22, 2005, 06:54:49 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.

That man is an idiot. Wanting to polygraph family and friends and blaming everyone else. I certainly hope the rest of the police are not that stupid
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: June 22, 2005, 06:55:11 PM »

I can understand that, Kelly, I wouldn't know either.  Yes, I know she's missing and that's the important thing, I know how I used to go out at night when trolling at the beach on vacation:

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

It's amazing how many little details there are, aren't there?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: June 22, 2005, 06:55:16 PM »

isn`t it so that there is always 1 key to a room and she had roommates...

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1414 on: June 22, 2005, 06:55:26 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Okay, I probably am just seeing what I want to see here, but does the guy in the red Von Dutch shirt halfway down on the right side of this page (from the Holiday Inn beach party that last day) look like Steve Croes?

(please don't make fun of me TOO bad if I'm crazy) LOL

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=226&item=Photogallery&bekijk=1

i saw snoop dog and steve croes.....

And white security t-shirts.

how do you upload a picture. I went to that site and I saved a copy of the black security shirts that I no longer see there..that site has been changed. But now i see it was from when wyclef jean was there
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: June 22, 2005, 06:56:14 PM »

LouLou - I'm just not sure we *know* that they saw her go to the lobby since the reports are pretty indefinite. I gathered last night (and I'm not sure if there's reliable testimony on any of this) that the story is "we dropped her off at the beach or at the hotel" but not "we pulled up to the front door of the hotel and watched her enter the lobby" ... just speculating here.

on subject lines - if we took the time to also fill in subject lines we'd be 10 pages behind before we posted but you are certainly right that it would help on search issues - perhaps we can ask people to try to use subject lines when they have a significant piece of info like the WW emails (real or not) so they are easier to locate later via seach (which does exist though I haven't used it)
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: June 22, 2005, 06:56:21 PM »

Y'all - if you look verrrrry carefully, parse and peruse if you will, you'll see that those blue plaid shirts are not all the SAME blue plaid shirt.  There are very fine, and sometimes not that fine, nuances and subtle differences in the patterns.

In a *bright white* mood?  Go for more white space!  In a "dark side" mood?  Go for wider navy stripes.  Supporting your soccer/football team, whose colors are royal blue and powder blue?  "We've got a shirt for that."

Most popular with the vdS men:  a medium square plaid, not an insouciant one, not ebullient, but not Dutchily taciturn, either -- of equal parts cerulean blue for the homeland's zuider zees; sky blue if it enhances eye color; and almost-midnight blue in lesser quantities, with a splash of aqua, a hint of periwinkle and just a tinge of the palest cornflower.

Tumble dry on the lowest setting.

They're (Dad included) either part of the Blue Plaid Gang or they *might* be lesbians.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1417 on: June 22, 2005, 06:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "tuberide"
think about it.... holy shit... these guys in the black shirt.. say they are from the concert. they are staying at the holiday inn. they are also leaving the next day, the tour they are on is prolly going to other islands, and they prolly have a lotta trunks for clothing and equipment...they could easily leave the island with natalee in a trunk....aboard their own (tour promoters) plane...thats why you see no trace of her anywhere....

not dismissing any possibility in what you said Rob, but would like to add that in my experience working on island productions, alot of the time the satging equip and other gear is traveled via ship...also many times the staging crew, lighting crew as well as the security is crewed by one of several prominent inter-island prodcution companies

wasnt alilah killed on a plane that was overloaded with equipment doing basically the same type of tour..?

funny you mention aliyah, i was actually called to work on that video shoot a couple of days prior in miami.....#1-bahamas are wayyy far north from alot of carribbean islands  #2-it was a video shoot, not a concert  #3-generally with an american prodcution company contracted by the record company, they use american technical people as well as gear which is rented from a rental house in sout florida and sent via cargo plane  #4-her plane contained too many people(i guess)and whatever personal items they had

not too mention her pilot was blitzed on the caine....

the only way to fly....

think positive
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: June 22, 2005, 06:56:58 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
isn`t it so that there is always 1 key to a room and she had roommates...

No, you get extra keys if there's 2 to a room, unless you tell them only 1.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: June 22, 2005, 06:57:38 PM »

I can understand that, Kelly, I wouldn't know either.  Yes, I know she's missing and that's the important thing, I know how I used to go out at night when trolling at the beach on vacation:

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

It's amazing how many little details there are, aren't there?

It is rediculous and rather aggitating lol...its like i have found myself to be thinking of different possibilities, scenerios, motives, possible accidents that could have occured..... its like taking over me lol........ if im not on the internet, fox is on.....if fox isnt on something else it...if im at work, im browsin the net!

Kelly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.