March 28, 2024, 02:21:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't name Voldemort?  (Read 2933 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 05, 2015, 07:05:22 AM »

Former Extremist on Islamic Radicalism: 'If You Can't Name Voldemort, Everyone Fears Him More'

“The Kelly File” has obtained footage of ISIS supporters in Syria cheering at a screening of the execution of a Jordanian pilot.

The photo above shows a little boy who was among the jubilant crowd. He told a photographer that he would have burned the pilot with his own hands, if given the chance.

Former Islamic extremist Maajid Nawaz was on “The Kelly File,” where he said we must focus on prevention rather than de-radicalization of extremists.

He said this will require Muslim world leaders and political leaders – like President Barack Obama – to name the threat.

Nawaz said he fears a “Harry Potter” scenario.

“If you can’t name Voldemort, everyone fears him even more. When we don’t name the Islamist ideology, what happens as a result is that people who naturally don’t know about my own religion, Islam, will think it’s the religion that’s at fault itself,” he said.

Nawaz pleaded with the president to name this extremist ideology.

“But that would require some leadership and unfortunately I don’t see too much of that at the moment,” he said.

source http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/02/04/former-extremist-islamic-radicalism-if-you-cant-name-voldemort-everyone-fears-him-more

Can't name these people?  They rape, steal, burn, loot, pillage and destroy?  No idea who they are?  NSA any ideas?  All that money for listening and recording financial records, phone calls, and internet and nobody knows their name?  The rapists, killers, murderers, arsonists...nobody knows their name?

Nobody knows the names of the people flooding our borders.  They rape, steal, burn, loot, pillage, and destroy too.  Nobody knows their name either.  They get tax refunds, welfare, freebies galore and politicians want them to vote to.

What's wrong with this picture?

Nobody knows their names and it's ok if they rape, steal, burn, loot, pillage and destroy.  What's wrong with this picture?

Why do the most evil among us get to live?  Get to enjoy the fruits of labor they didn't earn?  What's wrong with this picture?

How is it ever just and moral to enslave and destroy peaceful people? 

Is it the timeless liberal/progressive message "If we give them money/welfare/"get out of jail free card" they won't have to be pirates?  Rapists?  Looters?  Pillagers?

just my humble questions and opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:08:32 AM »

In the liberal/progressive mindset, it seems like 'an act of love' is raping, looting, stealing, burning, looting, pillaging, and destroying.  No attempt is made to turn back the flood of evil doers.  Just reward the hordes and more will come.  To bad, so sad for good people and families.

After all, it's just an 'act of love' when evil doers prevail.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.