April 18, 2024, 10:30:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sara Nicole Graham 18yrs Missing 2/4/15 Fairmont, NC  (Read 32815 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 07, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2015/02/07/missing-from-fairmont-north-carolina-have-you-seen-sarah-graham/

Missing From Fairmont, North Carolina: Have You Seen Sarah Graham?

Fairmont, NC-  Sarah Nicole Graham, 18, was last seen by family members leaving home for her morning shift at Walmart at 6:30 AM Thursday February 4th.    Graham is the daughter of Robeson county sheriffs deputy.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:07:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 11:00:18 AM »

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

Command post set up in search for missing teen

Last updated: February 06. 2015 4:16PM - 4050 Views
By Sarah Willets - swillets@civitasmedia.com

FAIRMONT — As the search continues for a missing Fairmont 18-year-old, the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office has set up a command center to pursue leads on Sara Nicole Graham’s whereabouts, while about 50 officers comb the area where her car was found abandoned on Wednesday afternoon.

“They’re still searching the area, seeing if they can locate any clues or anything at all,” Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said Friday afternoon.

Sealey said the state Highway Patrol, State Bureau of Investigation, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Fayetteville Police Department and Bladen County Sheriff’s Office are assisting the his office in the search.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:07:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 11:03:48 AM »

Seeing Sarah and Sara.  Wonder which is correct? Pretty sure it's Sara.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:11:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 02:11:07 PM »

I believe this is her facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/sara.graham.52012

Photo posted in 2013:

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:12:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 02:16:04 PM »

I think this is the dad's or dad and stepmom's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/hubert.graham.92
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 03:02:24 PM »

I think this is the dad's or dad and stepmom's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/hubert.graham.92

Bio Mom's facebook page.  Looks like the biological mom may live in Los Angeles:

https://www.facebook.com/catherine.l.armenta?pnref=story
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 03:32:16 PM »

Klaas- thank you so much for correcting my spelling of Sara's name- and for posting this here.

Sara is Native American,  from both parents.  She recently moved to Fairmont to live with her Father after her Mom retired from the military and she turned 18.    I want to be emphatic that there is no chance this a runaway situation. 

It appears that Sara's disappearance was a planned event and not one of opportunity.

LE ( 3 agencies involved so far) has not been able to exclude that her disappearance may be linked to a major corruption scandal that rocked Robeson county a few short years ago.  Both her Father and her step-mom Connie were deputies in the county then and remain so, today.  Neither is believed to have had any part of any criminal activity nor were they ever charged, however, over 23 deputies and the sheriff were.

It is possible that this possibility will be excluded, but so far, it has not been and one of the MO's of those arrested and convicted was kidnapping and extortion.  That said, to my knowledge there have been no demands of any kind.

If you click on the left portion of this article you can get a glimpse of how big of a mess and how many it effected in a critical way.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1940562/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 04:04:05 PM »

Wow, what a mess.  Wonder why Sara went to live with the dad and didn't stay with the mom in California?  You may have already answered, I'll check your page.  

So it looks like she recently moved to NC from Texas.  I assume the mom lived in Texas before moving to California.  Mom left the military last year. (just talking to myself  ). 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:34:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 08:37:41 PM »

Wow, what a mess.  Wonder why Sara went to live with the dad and didn't stay with the mom in California?  You may have already answered, I'll check your page.  

So it looks like she recently moved to NC from Texas.  I assume the mom lived in Texas before moving to California.  Mom left the military last year. (just talking to myself  ). 

It is a mess Klaas.

From a source I can say that although Sara was born in CA, she actually went to HS in Missouri and had been living in Texas prior to her 18th birthday.  She moved to NC around September, 2014.   The Father's marriage to step mom occurs in 2011.   This is a very large extended family on both sides.
Both Mom and Step Mom were members of the RCSD when the Federal Investigation and subsequent arrests and convictions occurred.

To my knowledge, it was the largest sweep of it's kind in the US at the time- and since.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 05:48:37 PM »

I dread this time of year for women of about this age on the East Coast.  At the time of day when high school girls are walking to school it is still dark out.  In October an hour was lost as we turned back the clocks, so it is like 5:30 AM at 6:30 AM.  I mention this time period and this age group particularly, from memories of attending high school when each year, girls/young women need to be reminded not to walk or travel alone to school, after reports of an attempted rape, an actual rape, or talk of a suspicious person lurking in the darkness on the way to school.  Outside of high schools, this is the time that a lot of occupational workers, store personnel, and office professionals begin their day, for example, nursing career people, staffing for doctors offices, and workers in retail stores.  Under the cover of darkness, there is the perfect opportunity to commit a crime where people are abducted or sexual predators can attack.

On this day in February, it was clear, cold, calm, and had good visability.  Just a couple of days before this it was overcast, raining heavily, much warmer, and there was very poor visibility.  Since it was not believed to be a crime of opportunity, I wonder if they picked this day for the weather.  I suspect they knew this was her shift on this particular day, so they would have had to know her schedule.  They would also know she came to work alone in her car and know the route she took to work.  Even though her vehicle was found in the open, it was most likely hidden there under cover of darkness.  I wonder if there were people overly concerned about the weather and/or someone inquiring about her work schedule and following her for some time before she went missing. 

With the mess in the SD, since they did not get fired, I wonder if the corrupt people from the SD thought her Father and Step-mom were informants, whether they were or not.  They were not fired when so many were; this could have been why she was abducted.

I wonder if they checked any cameras that may have been set up on her regular route to work and even on alternate routes to work in case she was somehow re-routed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 03:13:06 PM »

Who could have done this?

Drug dealer who got assaulted by the corrupt members of the SD (200-300 drug charges were dismissed because they were tainted
     so this person could be back on the street)
Drug dealer who was not  assaulted and was let go because of tainted charges
Family of victim of one of the people whose charges were dropped due to tainted procedures
Someone who was sent to prison by her Dad and Step-Mom, got out and went after Sara
Member of the SD that think Dad and Step-Mom are informants and who no longer work there
Member of the SD that think Dad and Step-Mom are informants and who still work there
Someone with a vendetta against the Dad, Step-Mom, or Mom
Someone with a vendetta against Sara
Old boyfriend?    Why did she move in with Step-Mom and Dad? Was she running?
Walmart Employees
Walmart Customers
New 'Friend'
?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 05:16:48 PM »

Who could have done this?

Drug dealer who got assaulted by the corrupt members of the SD (200-300 drug charges were dismissed because they were tainted
     so this person could be back on the street)
Drug dealer who was not  assaulted and was let go because of tainted charges
Family of victim of one of the people whose charges were dropped due to tainted procedures
Someone who was sent to prison by her Dad and Step-Mom, got out and went after Sara
Member of the SD that think Dad and Step-Mom are informants and who no longer work there
Member of the SD that think Dad and Step-Mom are informants and who still work there
Someone with a vendetta against the Dad, Step-Mom, or Mom
Someone with a vendetta against Sara
Old boyfriend?    Why did she move in with Step-Mom and Dad? Was she running?
Walmart Employees
Walmart Customers
New 'Friend'
?

All good questions BH-  from what I know there does not seem to be anything questionable in her personal life,  and nothing untoward was found on her computer.

Because there was no evidence of foul play in or around the van- I am inclined to think that such an organized "interception" of sorts at 6:30AM was highly planned.

As I prioritize what I consider leads in need of exclusion- I have not gotten past the Tarnished Badge angle yet.  That does not mean there is a direct nexus, it just means that Sara's Dad and step Mom seemed to maintain some pretty close ties to officers that were involved. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 11:22:50 PM »

car found in a field, sounds like Sara may have ran off road,and the wrong help came
hope Sara has a smart phone that syncs and uploads info to the cloud
most of the addy #s Gmap added

Sara home road
Centerville Church Rd
note: Centerville Church rd, dead ends into
 Old Stage Rd, which becomes Jenkins Rd
and is south of where car was found

Chicken Rd & McDonald Rd, where car was found
note: this is not very far from Centerville Church Rd

Sara work
Walmart Supercenter,Pembroke

search area
Old Stage Rd & Jenkins Rd
south of where car was found

search area
Covington Rd & SRT 301
north of where car was found
and south of work
https://goo.gl/maps/IHwJU 

map info from
Last updated: February 09. 2015 3:06PM
http://www.robesonian.com/news/home_top-news/151751473/Sheriffs-Office-shifts-search-area-for-missing-18-year-old

Last updated: February 05. 2015 9:41AM

Deputies received a call about a suspicious vehicle at about noon, and found the Chevrolet Astro that Graham had been driving empty in a field on McDonald Road near Chicken Road.
http://luweb.htl.dc.publicus.com/news/news/151689630/Search-on-for-teenager

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 12:19:02 AM »

@CW

Sara did have a smart phone but it was powered off.  I cannot confirm the model at this point.
The astro van was found on the tree -line of the field, but not in the actual field and there was only tracks leading from the access road of her vehicle, and no footprints as it appears the driver exited the vehicle in the grassy area next to the tree line.

So while it was technically visible- I do not believe it was positioned in a place to generate suspicion in that area.  In fact, the vehicle was called in as suspicious anonymously.

So baffling.
B
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 11:38:24 AM »

@Blink
at christmas my nephew thought i should move into the 21st century
with a android smart phone, i found that even with my phone off Gplay
services notes my updates loaded and pending loads, so if she was using
some type of gplay service for apps, her google acc. will have a record
of when it asked her phone to update, and if she has auto update and phone
was off that info should be there too. so you could pos,get last local from
that and time,also if she has an auto upload for services imgs ect, some
info can be gained from that too, not pos if any of that info will be helpful
but i would at least look at it
even yrs later im still amazed how many people vanish in just minutes
of being last seen
cw

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 11:42:30 AM »

Father of missing Robeson County girl speaks out
Posted: Feb 10, 2015 5:34 PM EST
Updated: Feb 10, 2015 5:35 PM EST
By Conor McCue

ROBESON COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - For nearly a week now, crews have been searching fields and wooded areas around Robeson County, and still there's no sign of 18-year-old Sara Graham.

“I'm still lost, I just don't know how to deal with that situation,” said Hubert Graham, Sara's father.

Sara Graham had moved in with her father Hubert only a few months before she went missing.

He says this whole experience came out of nowhere.

Last Tuesday night they were watching TV together, then Wednesday morning she disappeared on her way to work.

“I can't even describe it,” explained Graham. “It's kind of like a daze, days go by and you're constantly questioning and asking, is there something else I can do? "

One thing Graham has done is separate himself from the situation. He's been a sergeant with the Robeson County Sheriff's Office for years, and knows what goes into a search like this.

“I know I'm not gonna be able to control my emotion in the situation,” Graham explained. “It's hard to do this line of work with emotion tied in because eventually it's going to get the best of you.”

more
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28075566/father-of-missing-robeson-county-girl-speaks-out

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 06:55:30 PM »

@Blink
at christmas my nephew thought i should move into the 21st century
with a android smart phone, i found that even with my phone off Gplay
services notes my updates loaded and pending loads, so if she was using
some type of gplay service for apps, her google acc. will have a record
of when it asked her phone to update, and if she has auto update and phone
was off that info should be there too. so you could pos,get last local from
that and time,also if she has an auto upload for services imgs ect, some
info can be gained from that too, not pos if any of that info will be helpful
but i would at least look at it
even yrs later im still amazed how many people vanish in just minutes
of being last seen
cw

CW- It is my understanding that to get some of the info you are referring to- the phone has to be powered on from when it was off.  There is no way to "push" sync a phone without power and the phone has not been located.   I personally recommended that RCSD start with a pull from the closest tower to her house as a preliminary between the hours of 6:30AM and 7AM.   It is a week today.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 01:32:42 PM »

Bumping
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »

Bumping

sorry been busy everthing is frozen, including the old pc LOL
new laptop, arrrrr!

check these links, and some of the permissions in the android phone
are by default, so if not changed, lots of info can be had, from Gplay
and the carrier because of the sync feature in Gplay

hope these help understanding what im saying

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6135999?hl=en
good img demo of features
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2014/06/google-account-history.html
https://support.google.com/websearch/?hl=en#topic=1733202

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 07:28:45 PM »

here are a couple more links, if her android phone has google play
( most come with it installed, you just need to log in)
some of the features are auto sync,unless you change it
i would look at her g acc. it is pos that some info that could be a clue
to what happened, could have synced b4 phone was powered off

http://help.kaseya.com/webhelp/en/kmdm/1000000/index.htm?toc.htm?7041.htm
http://www.google.com/mobile/sms/
https://support.google.com/plus/answer/3453521?hl=en

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.