March 28, 2024, 11:25:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The $24,000 Instant Winner! Illegal Alien Only ATM, funded by taxpayers?  (Read 8054 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 13, 2015, 08:25:22 PM »

Illinois Congressman Luis Gutierrez told The Daily Caller Friday that he didn’t know that illegal immigrants are eligible for tax refunds — even if they haven’t paid taxes.

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told members of Congress Wednesday that illegal immigrants who did not pay taxes will be able to claim back-refunds once they are issued social security numbers.

“I know nothing of the sort,” Gutierrez snapped at a Daily Caller reporter Friday when asked about Koskinen’s testimony.

“Of course it would be like you to raise that sort of question,” the Democrat continued. “Why don’t you ask the commissioner of the IRS?”

The commissioner, of course, had already been asked about it.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/13/i-know-nothing-hispanic-caucus-member-didnt-know-that-illegals-will-receive-tax-refunds/

In some articles I've read they put the total value per family at about $24,000.

It's seems like a taxpayer funded (debt) ATM gushing an endless supply of money.  How exactly will it work?  How will the Obama admin ensure fairness?  When does it run out of money?  How many illegal aliens can it serve in one year?  Two years?

How much for the $24,000 Instant Winner tour of America?  No deposit or payment required.  Just sign up, get on a jet to America, stay for a two week paid vacation, get say $12,000 and the balance goes to your tour company.  "We don't get paid unless you do!"

How many times can an illegal alien return with a new identity and get 'paid'?  How often?  How many kids 'left behind' in foreign countries can they claim?

How many can be served by the lottery (taxpayer funded ATM) in one year?  10 million?  20 million?  100 million?

What is wrong with this picture?

How many will go 'home' after collecting?  Come back to get their Social Security check? 

Obama's global welfare plan?

just my humble opinions and question

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:32:15 PM »

How long before the cartels are the most popular tour providers?

How long before government says "We didn't know millions would come, over and over, and rip us off."

Who knew cartels would create a revolving door of illegals?  "New Democrat Voters"?

Foreign governments would  issue a never ending supply of 'birth certificates' to anyone who asks?  No proof required?

How much will this 'cottage industry' of illegal alien tourism tax refunds cost American citizens?

When does it end?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.