April 26, 2024, 06:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 Yr Old Richard “Ricky” Peter Henson Missing Since 2/19/15 in Fort Pierce, FL SAFE  (Read 6006 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: February 21, 2015, 10:55:38 AM »

Missing Child Alert Issued for 15 Year Old Richard “Ricky” Peter Henson Missing Since 2/19/15 in Fort Pierce, FL … #FindRicky

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/02/21/missing-chils-alert-issued-for-15-year-old-richard-peter-henson-missing-since-21915-in-fort-pierce-fl-findricky/

A statewide missing child alert has been issued for 15 year old Richard Peter Henson, who has been missing since Thursday, February 19, 2015 in St. Lucie County, Florida. Henson was last seen around 5 PM in the 4000 block of Greenwood Drive in Fort Pierce on Thursday playing basketball near his home northwest of Sunrise Boulevard and Edwards Road. “Ricky” Henson lives with his guardians, an uncle and his grandmother in Port Pierce. According to the sheriff’s office, his cell phone was found nearby in the grass where he had been playing basketball. The sheriff’s office released a flier which describes Henson as endangered and a victim of a ‘possible abduction.’ The sheriff said, “He literally just vanished from playing basketball.”

Description: Henson has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 140 pounds and has braces. According to the sheriff’s office, he was last seen wearing blue jeans, a green T-shirt and black-and-white Nike sneakers.

Anyone with information is urged to call the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office at 772-465-5770, 772-462-3230 or 911.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »

Current Missing Child Alerts

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/CurrentMCAlerts.asp

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/Flyers/FlyerCust1pic.asp?ID=49241

NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Richard Henson, last seen in the area of the 4000 block of Greenwood Drive in Fort Pierce, Florida. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a green shirt, and black and white Nike sneakers. He wears braces on his teeth. He may be carrying a black and white basketball.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 11:00:19 AM »

UPDATE I: Press Conference Friday night, Sheriff Ken Mascara said the search continues for missing 15-year-old Ricky Henson.

Click HERE to watch press conference: http://tinyurl.com/q9q7yxh

Sheriff Ken Mascara said that “Ricky” Peter Henson uncharacteristically left his cell phone near where he was playing basketball. Sheriff Mascara stated that CART has been issued, Child Abduction Response Team. Specialized assistance from FTLE has also been requested with regards to analyzing Ricky’s phone.  Sheriff Ken Mascara said, “He literally just vanished from playing basketball.”

Sheriff Ken Mascara stated that one of the main focus of police were interviewing the sexual predators that live in the area. Within a 2 mile radius there are approximately 60 sexual predators.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 09:06:53 PM »

UPDATE

Richard Peter Henson: Missing St. Lucie County teen found safe in Orlando; News conference at 9 p.m.
Teen is now back in St. Lucie County
Feb 21, 2015

The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office says missing Fort Pierce teen Richard “Ricky” Henson has been found safe in Orlando.

Ricky was recovered in Orlando by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Sheriff Ken Mascara, according a posting on the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office Facebook Page.

Henson arrived back at the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office shortly after 7:30 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-st-lucie-county/richard-peter-henson-15-year-old-missing-in-st-lucie-county-sheriff-asks-public-to-help-find-him

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 09:29:52 PM »

Richard Peter Henson: Missing St. Lucie County teen found safe in Orlando
St. Lucie teen lured to Orlando via social media
Feb 21, 2015

UPDATE: The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office is revealing new details about the disappearance of Fort Pierce teen Richard "Ricky" Henson who was later found safe in Orlando.

At a news conference Saturday night Sheriff Ken Mascara said the teen was lured by a college student via social media.

"In this case Ricky befriended someone and that person came from Orlando here Thursday afternoon and enticed Ricky into the car and he traveled to Orlando with him," the sheriff said.

He said the person, whom he did not identify, drove Ricky to an apartment in Central Florida. He described it as a nice apartment but sparsely furnished.

Henson arrived back at the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office shortly after 7:30 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-st-lucie-county/richard-peter-henson-15-year-old-missing-in-st-lucie-county-sheriff-asks-public-to-help-find-him

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »

UPDATE

Richard Peter Henson: Missing St. Lucie County teen found safe in Orlando; News conference at 9 p.m.
Teen is now back in St. Lucie County
Feb 21, 2015

The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office says missing Fort Pierce teen Richard “Ricky” Henson has been found safe in Orlando.

Ricky was recovered in Orlando by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Sheriff Ken Mascara, according a posting on the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office Facebook Page.

Henson arrived back at the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office shortly after 7:30 p.m.

<snipped>

Glad to see this missing persons case ended well and the boy was found safe and returned to his guardians. I must say I did not see it playing out the way that it did with the boy being lured to Orlando. Especially when his cell phone was found in the grass.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/st-lucie-county-sheriff-search-continues-for-missi/nkGNW/

Ricky Henson was lured to a northern Orlando apartment of a “college student” he met on social media, St. Lucie County Sheriff Ken Mascara says at a evening press conference.

The 15-year-old was not harmed but wanted to come home. Neither Mascara nor the lead Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent would identify the student. While saying he wasn’t a registered sexual offender or predator, Mascara said he believes the student was up to no good.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 04:41:15 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.