April 28, 2024, 06:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164194 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2006, 08:52:23 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
ZOWIE!!

Someone just posted on the FP that JQK will refile the civil suit in Aruba using international lawyers!  I hope its true!
OOOOooooo

Well I hope it is true.
Did I read right about Court TV ? I don't get it and like Fox, I won't. Joe T, Julia and the rest of them are FOS. They know better also. He is still a suspect until released from suspicion by the courts in Aruba. They made one attempt and it was denied.
Holland might be a better place to file. All those judges on Aruba
have zero degrees of separation to Paulus.    
Why is there no outrage in Aruba ? I know there was a poster yesterday
..Arubaanse, but I mean is there no mechanism there for citizens to express themselves ? In a polite and orderly fashion of course. ps This is a public board...
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Special thanks to Yapperz for sending me the link to the Nova interview with the Sloots when they were in New York.  You will see Anita in the New York taxi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYF8L8vw5xg

In a dramatic segment of the video documented by Nova, Anita Van Der Sloot can be heard expressing her fears for Joran's safety upon his arrival in New York.

She had no idea Joran had also been served.

"What we want him to do is return to Holland. This is exactly what our lawyer in Aruba, he has i think foreseen this, thats the reason he didn't want to travel with us because he didnt want to be responsible and we thought 'ah no big deal, it will not happen'. What is happening now is that somebody must have informed the family that we are here."

And, according to Larry Garrison in the interview with Dana, it was JULIA RENFRO who announced that the Sloots were going to New York.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2006, 09:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Quote from: "San"
Special thanks to Yapperz for sending me the link to the Nova interview with the Sloots when they were in New York.  You will see Anita in the New York taxi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYF8L8vw5xg

In a dramatic segment of the video documented by Nova, Anita Van Der Sloot can be heard expressing her fears for Joran's safety upon his arrival in New York.

She had no idea Joran had also been served.

"What we want him to do is return to Holland. This is exactly what our lawyer in Aruba, he has i think foreseen this, thats the reason he didn't want to travel with us because he didnt want to be responsible and we thought 'ah no big deal, it will not happen'. What is happening now is that somebody must have informed the family that we are here."

And, according to Larry Garrison in the interview with Dana, it was JULIA RENFRO who announced that the Sloots were going to New York.

she seems so desperate to get that book published... doesn't she??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"

Yes, Anita's "good" friend.  LOL.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2006, 09:11:51 PM »

just doing a drive by... I will be back... the only reason I am watching greta is because of dave....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

she seems so desperate to get that book published... doesn't she??[/quote]

Guess she has marked Larry Garrison off her list to send the manuscript to .   LOL   Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2006, 09:14:05 PM »

Mrs Red - Thanks for the answers on my questions.  I've been working on a template for the eBay auctions for when/if we get the go ahead.   Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2006, 09:18:54 PM »

Mrs Red - Thanks for the answers on my questions.  I've been working on a template for the eBay auctions for when/if we get the go ahead.   Very Happy

that's cool Sun.... I know that I love the idea... and Red has asked me a lot of questions.... I hope we get the go ahead...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »

Kat_Gram are you still here?  If so please email me from my profile.... Icouldn't answer you the other day when you wanted my address... I don't have your email addy!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2006, 09:24:52 PM »

I think Anita's coat was made of naugahyde.  Wonder how many of them little nauga's she had to kill to get that and what about that fur?  Was that from the dog that bled on the mattress.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2006, 09:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think Anita's coat was made of naugahyde.  Wonder how many of them little nauga's she had to kill to get that and what about that fur?  Was that from the dog that bled on the mattress.

LOL

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2006, 09:36:40 PM »

Hey, I remember the red coat, etc., San.  Guess I did see it afterall.  The attire may have overshadowed the taxi, which I think may be the problem...or maybe I was BUI...dunno....thanks for the link. Wink  Smile

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2006, 09:37:17 PM »

She probably had Koen's mom custom make it for her from their old couch.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2006, 09:41:29 PM »

She probably had Koen's mom custom make it for her from their old couch.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'm not going there Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2006, 09:43:01 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  I have made a decision not to watch Greta anymore.  I feel she betrayed Natalee's family in more ways than one.  I simply refuse to grant her any more percentages on her ratings.

BTW what did you guys do with Klaas?  It's never good to let Red lock the doors, he always forgets to send the memos.  Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2006, 09:48:26 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good Evening Monkeys.  I have made a decision not to watch Greta anymore.  I feel she betrayed Natalee's family in more ways than one.  I simply refuse to grant her any more percentages on her ratings.

BTW what did you guys do with Klaas?  It's never good to let Red lock the doors, he always forgets to send the memos.  Rolling Eyes

Smile Klaas is visiting her sister and will be back, maybe tonight, so we were told by Klass, herself, last night.  Red's a little rusty  Laughing....got distracted...

I may watch Greta, just to hear what Dave may have to say.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2006, 09:49:39 PM »

I have a question if anyone can answer it for me.  What interview was it where Anita said Joran was delicious and in what context.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2006, 09:50:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Klaasend took the day off... I will be glad to see her!  

Hey Lala's... yes she did... but I look at it this way  - freedom of speech is a great thing.... the more they talk, the madder I get

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2006, 09:53:48 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Kat_Gram are you still here?  If so please email me from my profile.... Icouldn't answer you the other day when you wanted my address... I don't have your email addy!

Ok, I can't email anyone ? But I did click on the reply thing ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2006, 09:55:55 PM »

Gretchen Carlson is sitting in for Greta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.