March 29, 2024, 08:39:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 162309 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 06:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
...how exactly does Court TV claim no basis?  they have had tacky joe hosting the show.... I mean hello???

Again, another case of biased news coverage.  I mean, this thing reeks of favortism...and plays like a infommercial for skanky defense lawyers...hair grease...antibiotics (well, the last one is what I feel I need to take after watching such filth)!  Shouldn't our news be broadcast by impartial hosts?  But, then again...controversy sells.  I'm just not willing to seel my own soul... Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 06:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
...how exactly does Court TV claim no basis?  they have had tacky joe hosting the show.... I mean hello???

Again, another case of biased news coverage.  I mean, this thing reeks of favortism...and plays like a infommercial for skanky defense lawyers...hair grease...antibiotics (well, the last one is what I feel I need to take after watching such filth)!  Shouldn't our news be broadcast by impartial hosts?  But, then again...controversy sells.  I'm just not willing to seel my own soul... Rolling Eyes

Agreed Third.... how does one go home and look at their own kids after doing that kind of stuff though??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 06:55:46 PM »

San wrote:
That is the real Anita just like the one we saw in the taxi cab in New York.

What happened in a New York cab?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 06:57:06 PM »

San... agreed... or when we saw her on GMA... with the face lift.....

still she's an ugly, evil mother of a murderer... in my opinon....

Well we agree here mrs. red.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 06:57:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San... agreed... or when we saw her on GMA... with the face lift.....

still she's an ugly, evil mother of a murderer... in my opinon....

Well we agree here mrs. red.

we pretty much agree on this case San...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2006, 06:59:37 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
San wrote:

Houdini in my personal opinion I saw the real Anita in that taxi cab.  She is not this sweet innocent woman.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 07:00:13 PM »

So far, the ONLY truth I heard coming from Aruba was when Momma Kalpoe said "Big people lie all the time".

Everything else is questionable.    JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 07:01:09 PM »

San wrote:
Houdini in my personal opinion I saw the real Anita in that taxi cab. She is not this sweet innocent woman.

Well, what did she do?  I didn't see it.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 07:11:42 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Nice move, Red....I've never seen Klaas lock us out of a new thread like that, either. Laughing  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
I seem to remember another comment Anita made on TV "It's not going to bring her back".  Why would she make a comment very early in the investigation.  Anita is hiding something.

San -- she said that?  Do you know when and where?

Yes she did make that comment.

Was it on Good Morning America, or one of the same type programs with giggly cute girls in the morning who hurriedly read the NYT before they came on.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 07:13:45 PM »

San wrote:
Houdini in my personal opinion I saw the real Anita in that taxi cab. She is not this sweet innocent woman.

Yeah!  Tell us San.

please

Existence is futile.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »

San wrote:

Houdini in my personal opinion I saw the real Anita in that taxi cab.  She is not this sweet innocent woman.

She's a controlling, cold-blooded witch spelled with a capital B who is, if possible, lower than low, i.e., Renfro.  Hey, Julia.  Now I said it, I found someone who is lower than you.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 07:16:35 PM »

Maybe San is going through her library to find it...I didn't see the cab scene, either.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 07:18:56 PM »

Hello monkeys!! A lightning strike three weeks ago blew me offline, just now back on YEAH!!! Phew, withdrawel is a bad thing!   While I was offline, I went to a reunion. While there, I talked to a woman...her and her hubby, just back from Aruba. She said that the majority of the locals she spoke with told her that ..Joran is as guilty as sin! And, that Paulus covered the whole thing up for the boy, they hate The VDS family (most of the locals do).....also, when they went on a snorkeling adventure, another local who is a tour guide pointed to a part of the island and said "That is where they gang raped the girl"...."Then she was thrown into the ocean over there."   So, in my opinion, the locals may say what they have to say to feel safe over there, but in reality, they know the truth!!!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 07:22:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
San wrote:

She's a controlling, cold-blooded witch spelled with a capital B who is, if possible, lower than low, i.e., Renfro.  Hey, Julia.  Now I said it, I found someone who is lower than you.

Sounds like one of those 'Screaming Red Dragon alien bitch from hell' kind of people?

Existence is futile.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 07:23:05 PM »

San wrote:

I'm not as convinced as you are on this.  Although I do believe her to be diffiicult after the fact, I do think (initially anyway) she was in the dark as to the happenings that evening...and was doing what most mothers would have done.  It's only my opinion here, but I can't place fault with her for protecting Joran.  It's her maternal right to do so...
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2006, 07:23:13 PM »

bbl

Existence is futile.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2006, 07:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
San wrote:

Yeah!  Tell us San.

please

I'm trying to look for the link Laughing

She basically was a person in charge.  She left her hubby at the hotel sweating bullets and she was in the cab trying to get Joran on the phone because she basically wanted him to turn back.  One of her quotes in the cab were we don't know what these people are capable of.  She was not the innocent woman she was portraying herself to be.  It was a changed Anita.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 07:26:29 PM »

San wrote:

I agree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 07:28:52 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Maybe San is going through her library to find it...I didn't see the cab scene, either.

2NJSons, there was a film crew with Anita in the cab.  I believe when they came to New York to do the PrimeTime interview they were doing another interview with people from Holland.  I think it was a Nova interview.  Klaas will know.  When she gets back later maybe she has the link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.