April 28, 2024, 07:42:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164198 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2006, 12:33:55 AM »

blah...here is my email address. LOL

dkpen357@mchsi.com

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2006, 12:36:01 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
These are stamps.  I have to have stamps anyway.

They are pretty pricey though.

Klaasend ,
If you make labels I would be happy to send you money for labels
I send mail all over US for the business I run.. It would make me proud to place labels that say BOYCOTT ARUBA  Laughing

What I'm going to do is help design a label and do the template.  Then the template can be emailed and everyone can get their own labels.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
They aren't that pricey. Well, I didn't feel they were.  I paid $34 for 40 stamps with my own Boycott Aruba design to be placed on them.

that is not bad. way more here. Was going to get the kiddo's ( gd ) face on stamps here for christmas,
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2006, 12:37:24 AM »

Sounds great to me Klass.  Thanks once again!   Very Happy

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2006, 12:37:54 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
These are stamps.  I have to have stamps anyway.

They are pretty pricey though.

Klaasend ,
If you make labels I would be happy to send you money for labels
I send mail all over US for the business I run.. It would make me proud to place labels that say BOYCOTT ARUBA  Laughing

What I'm going to do is help design a label and do the template.  Then the template can be emailed and everyone can get their own labels.

Cool thanks

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2006, 12:39:09 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
They aren't that pricey. Well, I didn't feel they were.  I paid $34 for 40 stamps with my own Boycott Aruba design to be placed on them.

that is not bad. way more here. Was going to get the kiddo's ( gd ) face on stamps here for christmas,

KatzHome, go to the link I provided for the Postage Stamps. Should be the same price every where.

http://photo.stamps.com/PhotoStamps

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2006, 12:41:24 AM »

KatzHome, go to the link I provided for the Postage Stamps. Should be the same price every where.http://photo.stamps.com/PhotoStamps

I deal with Canada Post as I live in Canada.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2006, 12:43:18 AM »

DKPen,
That would work out to 85 cents per stamp which is pretty pricey but I think I will order a few anyway and use on important mail that is going somewhere like to my son who lives in Washington DC area, things like that.

But stickers and just writing on envelopes is a wonderful idea!  Thank you so much for thinking of this simple thing we should have been doing for the past year.  Think how many pieces of mail we have all collectively sent out over that time!

I set up an account there and have ordered stamps from the regular USPS site as I have a strained relationship with my letter carrier, LOL, truly I do if you can imagine.  He is like that one in the Chevy Chase movie with the yellow dog, forget the name, but is just awful.  Anyway my point is the stamps just arrive in the mail without any problems whatsoever.  Usually they arrive the third day after I order them in the evening.

Now I need a stamp pattern to use.  Guess I could use anything and just write the message on it???  Doesn't have to be Aruba.  Could be photo of Natalee for that matter.  

DK, what did YOU use?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2006, 12:44:18 AM »

Klassend,  I am attempting to place my avatar back up but it's not accepting it.  Right now the size of the picture is 75 X 88 - 4K .  Do I need to make it even smaller now?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2006, 12:45:07 AM »

I am not giving up either.
Email is free and simple.
Doesn't require much time either.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2006, 12:45:38 AM »

It might be worth a try to petition government to make a stamp regards foreign travel.  The State Department had admonished Americans not to travel to Beirut, and then when they got into trouble for going places they were warned not to travel to, what was the first thing they did?  Complained and whined about not being able to get home.  Sure some of them were employed there and some doing government work, but some who claimed to be Americans were simply people with dual citizenships wanting a way out.  

Therefore what I am saying is a warning about travel, in someway, could be put on "real stamps" that are 39-cent stamps for the price of 39 cent, and then you could put the sticker on the envelope advising Boycott of Aruba and that might make it twice as effective.  The gubmint would have their say so and we would have ours.  Double whammy.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2006, 12:49:39 AM »

i dont know even know how to GIVE UP

its not in my vocabulary   Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2006, 12:50:12 AM »

Klassend,  I am attempting to place my avatar back up but it's not accepting it.  Right now the size of the picture is 75 X 88 - 4K .  Do I need to make it even smaller now?

The only way avatars work right now is to post the link from photobucket into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.  The photobucket link without the IMG tags.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2006, 12:51:44 AM »

The only way avatars work right now is to post the link from photobucket into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.  The photobucket link without the IMG tags.

i guess im just X MONKEY  Shocked  Very Happy  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2006, 12:52:02 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
i dont know even know how to GIVE UP

its not in my vocabulary   Cool

Not in mine, either, Robots!  And we monkeys need not to pin all our hopes on any one thing or ruling or event.  I tell you soon as the Delicious Sporter leaves going back to Holland for school, tongues are going to wag!  He is bragging again.  And this time no Head master to call his mommie to tell him to shut up!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2006, 12:53:47 AM »

..... monitored closely by outside influences...........
I am pretty sure that this blog is read by the dark side .
Some days ( most ) I can't even go there.
Also, pretty sure Beth is being monitored.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: August 05, 2006, 12:57:02 AM »

I would LOVE to know what was in that letter AHATA sent to Beth.

I would like to know if anything in it might be construed as a threat.

If they pull a stunt like that, she then has a Smoking Gun to use against them.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 05, 2006, 12:57:12 AM »

UNDELICIOUS is the word for that sociopath.  I am quoting G. Dompig.
Hey, remember him ? Would you like a fry with that lie ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2006, 12:59:40 AM »

How about something simple like this?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2006, 12:59:47 AM »

..... monitored closely by outside influences...........
I am pretty sure that this blog is read by the dark side .
Some days ( most ) I can't even go there.
Also, pretty sure Beth is being monitored.

Well, one site posts everything we say then makes fun of it.  Talk about people with no lives!!   Rolling Eyes And they even brag about the keyloggers they put on the site and on posters here so I would have to say you are right, Kat Gram.

Gosh we have been posting together forever, haven't we?  Different forum but so many of us are still here.  We will never quit not until they pry our Boycott signs from our cold dead fingers if I may be dramatic.  Even if Aruba did the right thing now, I am not sure I would be very forgiving. . . .But a couple of other islands have been turned into ghost towns by boycotts and yet they refuse to believe this one will work because it is not sponsored by the Department of State.  Who sold them that bill of goods?  Sounds like their lofty Dutch Masters yet again.  You know the ones who are going to make up the loss in tourism??  Sure they are, lol!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.