April 27, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164152 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 05, 2006, 12:09:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
You should never give up.  We are not going to give up.  Can I have a resounding chorus?  WE WILL NOT GIVE UP.

We are and have been here for the long haul.  Give up should not be a part of our vocabulary.

Let Peaches and None, Red, Klaas, Mrs. Red and Tom set the example for us.  Imagine what all they have been through.  In different ways, they have experineced different trials and tribulations.  The copy-and-paste crowd have denigrated everyone on this site.  They have no life beyond that.  Beth is forging ahead, as are the rest of the family.  Let's allow the good guys to lead and we will be good followers.  To follow what the evil side does is to give up.  They are losers.  They know that for a fact, and the only reason they come here to read.  Yes, there are lots of them.  Come in here about 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.  They stay here copying and pasting all night.  When one does not have a defense nor an original thought, they tend to resort to copy and paste and then use all the ghetto language they have combined against the good side. Is that not the way it has always been.  It sets us so high above them in the right category and so far above them in the intellectual and creative category.  

The reason for that is because we are determined and we are going to get to the truth.

AMEN SISTER!!! Spoken like a true Lady as well as a Crusader!!! JUST LOVE!!! the stamp and label idea!! I don't mail much anymore for personal...online bill pay and e-mail...but I am a realtor and send over 250 monthly mailings...and my boss is also a Justice for Natalee gal!! Going to ask her about adding a label of my own to my monthly mailers!!
Also going to figure out how to add a signature line to my e-mails and make it say Justice for Natalee!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 05, 2006, 12:11:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

I've created a label that can be used with standard AVERY address labels.

Please go to this thread for instructions and an email address you can use to get the label template from me in a Word template:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=157

It's TERRIFIC!!! Klaas...see...w/ adversity comes genious!! Keep telling you all there is so much genious flowing from this blog!!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #302 on: August 05, 2006, 12:12:22 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
You should never give up.  We are not going to give up.  Can I have a resounding chorus?  WE WILL NOT GIVE UP.

We are and have been here for the long haul.  Give up should not be a part of our vocabulary.

Let Peaches and None, Red, Klaas, Mrs. Red and Tom set the example for us.  Imagine what all they have been through.  In different ways, they have experineced different trials and tribulations.  The copy-and-paste crowd have denigrated everyone on this site.  They have no life beyond that.  Beth is forging ahead, as are the rest of the family.  Let's allow the good guys to lead and we will be good followers.  To follow what the evil side does is to give up.  They are losers.  They know that for a fact, and the only reason they come here to read.  Yes, there are lots of them.  Come in here about 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.  They stay here copying and pasting all night.  When one does not have a defense nor an original thought, they tend to resort to copy and paste and then use all the ghetto language they have combined against the good side. Is that not the way it has always been.  It sets us so high above them in the right category and so far above them in the intellectual and creative category.  

The reason for that is because we are determined and we are going to get to the truth.

AMEN SISTER!!! Spoken like a true Lady as well as a Crusader!!! JUST LOVE!!! the stamp and label idea!! I don't mail much anymore for personal...online bill pay and e-mail...but I am a realtor and send over 250 monthly mailings...and my boss is also a Justice for Natalee gal!! Going to ask her about adding a label of my own to my monthly mailers!!
Also going to figure out how to add a signature line to my e-mails and make it say Justice for Natalee!!

Thanks for bringing this post foreward.  I love it.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: August 05, 2006, 12:13:07 PM »

I've sent the template to everyone that has emailed me so far.  Please check your email  Wink

Hey Sweetie, can you e-mail it to me also? Going to put it on my monthly mailers!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 05, 2006, 12:15:02 PM »

Well...gotta get ready for a cookout!! Have a great day all...and don't forget to add a signature line to your e-mails!! Hope I can figure it out!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: August 05, 2006, 12:23:11 PM »

I've sent the template to everyone that has emailed me so far.  Please check your email  Wink

Hey Sweetie, can you e-mail it to me also? Going to put it on my monthly mailers!!

Go to the thread I created and there's an email addy there to request the template  Wink

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2006, 12:23:16 PM »

Weird crap at BFN re: reality today...I posted something to the effect that he has never and will never be banned for whatever reason and all I get is flack......no surprise there. Anyway.....he did post a strange video>>
HIS WORDS......
You and The Monkeys have them all.  (he included his little 'wink' after that comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmE0fEVf6c

strange stuff......but it is interesting 'kermit' is underwater.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »

Reality at BFN is strange, I don't understand why he's allowed to stay there.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2006, 12:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Thank you Leslie for the article.

Who goes to counseling to improve their study habits.  This woman lies like a rug.

San, I was thinking the same thing.  Is that is in the DSM-IV?

This woman lies like a VDS.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2006, 12:41:03 PM »

On the topic of "not giving up". Please go back and look at the post that we did last year to Beth.

A Note to Beth: Don’t Give Up, Dont Ever Give Up.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/15/dont-give-up-dont-ever-give-up/

It was done around the time when the MSM reported on the fading yellow ribbons.

Read back as I reference one of the most heart touching speaches as Jim Valvano, who is dying of cancer, former NC State basketball coach counts his blessings and tells all to never give up.

“We should do three things every day of our lives. Number one, laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is that you should have your emotions moved to tears.

“If you laugh, if you think and if you cry, that’s a heck of a day,” he says. “You do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special.”

“Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. But it can not touch my mind and it can not touch my heart and it can not touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever.”
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »

Yup Klaas, it blows my mind. I know Debbie is 100% pro family as is gagirl and soooooooooo many others there and yet they allow Reality there. I do believe he is a he, lol and I also think he is a regular poster on the darkside', although I have not figured out which one yet. I do learn a lot just by observing. Weird.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2006, 12:42:12 PM »

Great job on the labels, Klaas.

We really missed you yesterday.

When Klaas shuts a door, she opens a window.

When Red shuts a door, the dang thing is shut.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2006, 12:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

RED cracked me up yesterday with his.....lock stuff. It was funny, nice to have a lol during this time, indeed.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

RED cracked me up yesterday with his.....lock stuff. It was funny, nice to have a lol during this time, indeed.

Yes, Nut4, it was nice to all laugh together.   Laughing   Red is a great sport.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2006, 12:55:27 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2006, 12:56:34 PM »

Hello!
I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy day. I am in such a good mood today and I don't know why!!
(Maybe it's because I've had only 2 customers to deal with so far Laughing )
But I am just bouncing along to the radio here in the office as I work and I haven't been in this good a mood in awhile especially after the news we've had the past couple of days so I wanted to share the mood with ya'll!! EVERYBODY SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And pass it on....

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
SSD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2006, 01:04:15 PM »

Tylergal wrote:
You should never give up. We are not going to give up. Can I have a resounding chorus? WE WILL NOT GIVE UP.

We are and have been here for the long haul. Give up should not be a part of our vocabulary.

Let Peaches and None, Red, Klaas, Mrs. Red and Tom set the example for us. Imagine what all they have been through. In different ways, they have experineced different trials and tribulations. The copy-and-paste crowd have denigrated everyone on this site. They have no life beyond that. Beth is forging ahead, as are the rest of the family. Let's allow the good guys to lead and we will be good followers. To follow what the evil side does is to give up. They are losers. They know that for a fact, and the only reason they come here to read. Yes, there are lots of them. Come in here about 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. They stay here copying and pasting all night. When one does not have a defense nor an original thought, they tend to resort to copy and paste and then use all the ghetto language they have combined against the good side. Is that not the way it has always been. It sets us so high above them in the right category and so far above them in the intellectual and creative category.

Let me join the chorus!  Thank you for the above post, Tylergal.

I have been "gone" for quite a while.  But I haven't forgotten any of you or given up or gone to another site.  I have just been extremely busy with church emergencies where my husband is minister and getting ready for school (We started this week, and I'm a first-grade teacher).

I am glad to find you all still here and still keeping the faith.  

SSD

"I am only one.  But still I am one.  I cannot do everything.  But still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." - Edward Everett Hale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2006, 01:07:22 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Weird crap at BFN re: reality today...I posted something to the effect that he has never and will never be banned for whatever reason and all I get is flack......no surprise there. Anyway.....he did post a strange video>>
HIS WORDS......
You and The Monkeys have them all.  (he included his little 'wink' after that comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmE0fEVf6c

strange stuff......but it is interesting 'kermit' is underwater.

Also on that page is an excellent rendition of Joe Cocker's I Get BY With A Little Help from My Friends.

Reminded me of seeing him about that age in Chattanooga at THE LION'S DEN which used to be located on Brainerd Road.   Shocked

Small world, huh?   Wink Of coures, I was in diapers at the time, too.   Cool But if you like that song, that's the version.  Can listen without viewing as well,  Laughing Not that Joe is not a hoot to watch. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2006, 01:11:40 PM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

Please go to this thread for instructions and an email address you can use to get the label template from me in a Word template:

It's TERRIFIC!!! Klaas...see...w/ adversity comes genious!! Keep telling you all there is so much genious flowing from this blog!!

Those are beautiful labels. Last year,our group secretary made some for me and others TO: xxxxx FROM Santa and she put some cute Santa faces on them. MY Grandaughter thought they were really from Santa's workshop. I would not have done as good as a job as Klassend !
This is good, Thank you Klass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2006, 01:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
GOODMORNING ALL!

Those are beautiful labels. Last year,our group secretary made some for me and others TO: xxxxx FROM Santa and she put some cute Santa faces on them. MY Grandaughter thought they were really from Santa's workshop. I would not have done as good as a job as Klassend !
This is good, Thank you Klass.

These are extra labels you can put on the back of envelopes.  I can create "to and from" labels as well but these are easier for all to use.  Glad you like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.