April 27, 2024, 05:31:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164159 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »

The facade she puts on in public is that of a beguiling innocence, but her blood runs crimson to black and coagulates at the thought of someone taking a dollar that she might be able to somehow connive and get.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 07:31:37 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello monkeys!! A lightning strike three weeks ago blew me offline, just now back on YEAH!!! Phew, withdrawel is a bad thing!   While I was offline, I went to a reunion. While there, I talked to a woman...her and her hubby, just back from Aruba. She said that the majority of the locals she spoke with told her that ..Joran is as guilty as sin! And, that Paulus covered the whole thing up for the boy, they hate The VDS family (most of the locals do).....also, when they went on a snorkeling adventure, another local who is a tour guide pointed to a part of the island and said "That is where they gang raped the girl"...."Then she was thrown into the ocean over there."   So, in my opinion, the locals may say what they have to say to feel safe over there, but in reality, they know the truth!!!

Hi Elaine good to see you.  The locals know what they did to Natalee.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 07:34:15 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Maybe San is going through her library to find it...I didn't see the cab scene, either.

It was during the arrest episode where she made Paulus sit down in the hotel and she commandeered every move hurrying up the cab driver trying to fend off sporter from any subpoenas he might receive.  She looked like a witch with fried hair in flight to retrieve her baby bat.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2006, 07:34:29 PM »

I have to beleive that God has some kind of plan for those who are guilty in this case ( and we all know who they are) to pay for what they have done. Otherwise this injustice and coverup would be even more unbearable....BOYCOTT ARUBA, NOW!  Let them see what we think of people who do not care about a missing tourist!! If our lives mean nothing to them then they sure as hell do not need our money!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Maybe San is going through her library to find it...I didn't see the cab scene, either.

It was during the arrest episode where she made Paulus sit down in the hotel and she commandeered every move hurrying up the cab driver trying to fend off sporter from any subpoenas he might receive.  She looked like a witch with fried hair in flight to retrieve her baby bat.

Not arrest.  I wish it was.  The airport scene where Bo Didetl handed off the subpoena to the sporter.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 07:37:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Hi Elaine good to see you.  The locals know what they did to Natalee.
Hiya San!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 07:40:10 PM »

I hope the island goes by the wayside of the natural bridge... JMO....

I am so angry!  But I guess like you said San, freedom of speech is a good thing.... that court tv stunt made me more determined than ever!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »

Elaine, I am so glad to see you here.  Of course 2NJMom also.  I am so happy you are okay.  That must have been scary.

Good news from Aruba, huh, that locals do not like the Great Pretender family and believe they gang-raped Natalee and threw her in the ocean, albeit sad to think, I bet they know what they speak of.  They know a lot, just scared of the vanderSloot Mafia, for he is involved with the Mafia in someway.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »

The cartoon that vanderbilt did, that was on the front page with Paulus walking all over everyone... was the best I have seen yet. Very Accurate, IMO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 07:41:46 PM »

The cartoon that vanderbilt did, that was on the front page with Paulus walking all over everyone... was the best I have seen yet. Very Accurate, IMO

Diario needs to run it in that paper locally.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2006, 07:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
I seem to remember another comment Anita made on TV "It's not going to bring her back".  Why would she make a comment very early in the investigation.  Anita is hiding something.

San -- she said that?  Do you know when and where?

Yes she did make that comment.

Was it on Good Morning America, or one of the same type programs with giggly cute girls in the morning who hurriedly read the NYT before they came on.

You're right Tyler I think it might have been the CBS Morning show.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2006, 07:44:16 PM »

Elaine, I am so glad to see you here.  Of course 2NJMom also.  I am so happy you are okay.  That must have been scary.

Good news from Aruba, huh, that locals do not like the Great Pretender family and believe they gang-raped Natalee and threw her in the ocean, albeit sad to think, I bet they know what they speak of.  They know a lot, just scared of the vanderSloot Mafia, for he is involved with the Mafia in someway.
Hi Tyler, and Mrs Red and 2NJsonsmom too!, and all of you!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »

Laughing  Laughing I like your explanation so much better.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2006, 07:45:31 PM »

Diario needs to run it in that paper locally.
Very true...Jossy..go for it!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2006, 07:46:30 PM »

Hi, Elaine.  Good to see you, and thank you for sharing that couple's experiences.

Thanks, San & Tylergal.  I may have seen it afterall, just not certain.  Some of it sounds familiar, so it's possible I read it here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2006, 07:46:49 PM »

anyone remember the young boy that Greta interviewed on the street when back June 05?  She asked him what he thought?  and he thought Nat was still alive?  Of course he thought that; cause Joran and crew had done this 20 times before, and they all know the drill ...

Elaine -- anymore info, such as where on the island?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2006, 07:48:38 PM »

anyone remember the young boy that Greta interviewed on the street when back June 05?  She asked him what he thought?  and he thought Nat was still alive?  Of course he thought that; cause Joran and crew had done this 20 times before, and they all know the drill ...

I thought it was a policeman she interviewed with that thought, but maybe both.  Greta thinks she is living under a bush with Boeti.  Wait.  Greta never thinks.  She reads her faxes from Cohen and Brizel.

Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2006, 07:49:27 PM »

Then we're done""That will not give Natalee back." Anita Van der sloot on CBS  Early Show. Your definitive statement, spoken with confidence and knowledge  confirms Natalee's death at the hands of your son, ...

that's a quote from googling ...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2006, 07:50:12 PM »

I thought it was a policeman she interviewed with that thought, but maybe both.  Greta thinks she is living under a bush with Boeti.  Wait.  Greta never thinks.  She reads her faxes from Cohen and Brizel.

I am disgusted by her right now....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2006, 07:50:35 PM »

yes, I remember the policeman, now that you say that, but I remember a young teenager saying that, too; baffling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.