April 27, 2024, 10:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164129 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: August 05, 2006, 10:35:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hey Monkeys........... Laughing

Did I miss anything newsworthy about the case tonight?

Klaas posted links to all three suspects statements.  If you have high blood pressure don't read Joran's.

Well, it's all fiction. So are his other statements.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: August 05, 2006, 10:36:07 PM »

Who in their right mind claims that someone is his girlfriend and then can't remember her last name??  So Freddy and Jamie and Koen are his regular partners in crime...HMMMM...I bet Deepak wishes he's said no to Joran too.  Rolling Eyes
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: August 05, 2006, 10:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hey,  did you know Joran's fingers can see in color  Hahahaha.  He knows by feeling that Natalee has on navy blue panties and are embroderied.  No good liar, he is that stupid.  Get rid of that loser.  HE's costing you.

True, Tylergal.  How in the heck would he know the color and design by feel only!  Does he think we are ALL dumb as he is?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2006, 10:39:19 PM »

I don't have to pay because I have a VIP pass. With my VIP pass Deepak and Satish were also allowed in.

To your question as to who gave me the VIP pass to Carlos & Charlies, I answer you that I got it through the office of Carlos & Charlies. I do not remember with the help of who I got the VIP pass. I got to Carlos & Charlies about one to three times a week.

How would you not know who provided you a VIP pass to a nightclub?  Didn't he say thank you?  How many people are in that office, anyway?  Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: August 05, 2006, 10:39:55 PM »

I tell you if Posner does not see now what losers these Duthcies are, he's older and more senile and has less than half the staff he had in Chicago.  These Dutchies are leading him astray.  Trusting a 17-year-old boy is a sign of senility.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 05, 2006, 10:40:29 PM »

Hi everyone!

Popping in to post about Dana Pretzer's Sunday night show tomorrow.
Michelle from Michelle Says So, Boycott Aruba blog will be a guest on Dana's podcast show. Please tomorrow night tune in to listen.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/aruban-boycott-discussion-on-dana.html

God bless~

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 05, 2006, 10:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't have to pay because I have a VIP pass. With my VIP pass Deepak and Satish were also allowed in.

To your question as to who gave me the VIP pass to Carlos & Charlies, I answer you that I got it through the office of Carlos & Charlies. I do not remember with the help of who I got the VIP pass. I got to Carlos & Charlies about one to three times a week.

How would you not know who provided you a VIP pass to a nightclub?  Didn't he say thank you?  How many people are in that office, anyway?  Rolling Eyes

This has probably been addressed before...but do they give lie detector tests to suspects in Aruba and if so did they give them to the three?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: August 05, 2006, 10:41:12 PM »

When we entered Carlos & Charlies I was greeted by the girl who is printed on the picture. When we got in I saw that Natalee was dancing on the stage/podium. I saw that Natalee wasn't holding a drink.

Who is this girl printed on the picture?  Is it Natalee?  What picture is he talking about?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 05, 2006, 10:41:16 PM »

And he didn't even know what a jello shot was Rolling Eyes
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 05, 2006, 10:42:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"

And he didn't even know what a jello shot was Rolling Eyes

Yeah, how bout that?  What a bullshit artist.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: August 05, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »

Lalas... big people lie you know?  Yeah.. he couldn't remember his girlfriend's last name either.. I think he should go to a doctor for that memory loss problem... it's hitting him awfully young.   Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: August 05, 2006, 10:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

This has probably been addressed before...but do they give lie detector tests to suspects in Aruba and if so did they give them to the three?

Lie detector?  That would mean they have to tell the truth sometimes....I think that is an impossibility.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: August 05, 2006, 10:43:13 PM »

So.  Posner, was 20 the test and he flunked #21?  How many more chances do you give the boy and his mommy?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: August 05, 2006, 10:43:28 PM »

When we entered Carlos & Charlies I was greeted by the girl who is printed on the picture. When we got in I saw that Natalee was dancing on the stage/podium. I saw that Natalee wasn't holding a drink.

Who is this girl printed on the picture?  Is it Natalee?  What picture is he talking about?

The one of the girls on the beach that night.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: August 05, 2006, 10:43:28 PM »

No, they don't use them.
The arrests of the guards was based on previous statements which have never seen the light of day.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: August 05, 2006, 10:43:53 PM »

Who in their right mind claims that someone is his girlfriend and then can't remember her last name??  So Freddy and Jamie and Koen are his regular partners in crime...HMMMM...I bet Deepak wishes he's said no to Joran too.  Rolling Eyes

If Deepak had said no, Nat would likely be alive and well in Alabama right now.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: August 05, 2006, 10:44:00 PM »

Lie detectors are not allowed in Aurba.  Only liars.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: August 05, 2006, 10:44:42 PM »

On the way there she said to me that I had to drink a Jellyshots (handwritten with an arrow pointing to this section of the statement, it says "or body shot") off of her. I at that moment in time did know what a Jellyshot was but I did not know that she went and laid down on the bar and that I had to drink the Jellyshot from her belly button.

This coming from a guy that goes to Carlos and Charlie's quite often.  I guess this was the first night they offered "jellyshots". Laughing  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: August 05, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
No, they don't use them.
The arrests of the guards was based on previous statements which have never seen the light of day.

Thanks, Kat Gram.

I would love for someone to administer a lie detector to Joran Deepdish and Satish.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: August 05, 2006, 10:45:50 PM »

Carlos n Charlies:

Contact Information

Here you will find some ways to contact our departments
For any general questions please use our forum

Public Relations:  Garrick Lacle (I believe Tito's brother)
Accounting Dept: Perla T.  
Accounting Dept:  Audrey W.  

Please don't send Reservation Requests, do this directly from your hotels activity desk
General Manager Alberto Levy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.