April 28, 2024, 09:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164205 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 05, 2006, 11:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I drove back down at a calm speed. After I had passed the hills I picked up the speed until I drove seventy to eighty kilometers an hour. At the section where there was no street lighting, Joran told me that the girl had fallen asleep. I quickly turned around and saw that she was really sleeping. I asked Joran in dutch how that was possible. I told Joran to wake up the girl to ask her where she was saying in order for me to drop her off. After I asked Joran where she was staying, about one to two minutes had passed before Joran told me that she was staying at the "Holiday Inn" hotel. Just to be sure, I repeated "Holiday Inn". Satish also asked Joran: "Holiday Inn"! I then accelerated until I hit ninety kilometers an hour. The exhaust of my car makes a lot of noise. The faster I drive the noisier it becomes. I immediately turned into the first road that leads to the "Holiday Inn".

Do I detect a note of panic in Deepak here?

Yes I do.

Was he driving that fast because she died.

Exactly my thoughts.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: August 05, 2006, 11:51:56 PM »

I had phoned no-one, after I got home. I had spoken to no-one until I woke up at approximately 14.00 hours.

Wasn't there an 8 minute call between Joran and Deepak?  It has been so long since we discussed this I probably have it all wrong.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 05, 2006, 11:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

Popping in to post about Dana Pretzer's Sunday night show tomorrow.
Michelle from Michelle Says So, Boycott Aruba blog will be a guest on Dana's podcast show. Please tomorrow night tune in to listen.

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/

God bless~

Umm guest, no I dont think so.
 I was contacted to ask if I would link to a boycott page, and I responded as I do with everyone, feel free to call in and promote/ discuss your subject my only rule is be polite and not too far off the wall.
This person is not scheduled as a guest and I find it very annoying that they would say so.
Call in yes, guests will be advertised as usual.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: August 05, 2006, 11:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I drove back down at a calm speed. After I had passed the hills I picked up the speed until I drove seventy to eighty kilometers an hour. At the section where there was no street lighting, Joran told me that the girl had fallen asleep. I quickly turned around and saw that she was really sleeping. I asked Joran in dutch how that was possible. I told Joran to wake up the girl to ask her where she was saying in order for me to drop her off. After I asked Joran where she was staying, about one to two minutes had passed before Joran told me that she was staying at the "Holiday Inn" hotel. Just to be sure, I repeated "Holiday Inn". Satish also asked Joran: "Holiday Inn"! I then accelerated until I hit ninety kilometers an hour. The exhaust of my car makes a lot of noise. The faster I drive the noisier it becomes. I immediately turned into the first road that leads to the "Holiday Inn".

Yes I do.

Exactly my thoughts.

Also, this is why they made up the HI story.  They had a very injured or dead girl in the car.  How else could you explain her being missing if you never provided a way for her to be returned to her hotel in order to blame it on someone else.  Deepak knew "something bad had already happened"  at this time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: August 05, 2006, 11:57:45 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Hi everyone!

Popping in to post about Dana Pretzer's Sunday night show tomorrow.
Michelle from Michelle Says So, Boycott Aruba blog will be a guest on Dana's podcast show. Please tomorrow night tune in to listen.

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/

God bless~

Umm guest, no I dont think so.
 I was contacted to ask if I would link to a boycott page, and I responded as I do with everyone, feel free to call in and promote/ discuss your subject my only rule is be polite and not too far off the wall.
This person is not scheduled as a guest and I find it very annoying that they would say so.
Call in yes, guests will be advertised as usual.

Thanks for the clarification Dana
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: August 05, 2006, 11:57:50 PM »

From Satish Kalpoe statement:

"I was informed of my rights. I already made a statement at the police station in Bubali. The statement I made at the police station in Bubali is the truth. I have nothing further to state.

To your question whether I in the past had to deal with the police I have the following to state. This is the first time I have had anything to do with the police".

w.n.g. S.S.KALPOE

After the suspect had read the statement, he stated the following: "I will not sign this statement. I first want my lawyer to read this statement."

Well, this one was easy.  Where is the Bubali statement?  Wonder why we haven't heard of that one before?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 05, 2006, 11:58:01 PM »

Yes I do.

Exactly my thoughts.

Also, this is why they made up the HI story.  They had a very injured or dead girl in the car.  How else could you explain her being missing if you never provided a way for her to be returned to her hotel in order to blame it on someone else.  Deepak knew "something bad had already happened"  at this time.

An so did Satish.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 06, 2006, 12:01:47 AM »

All 3 boys know what happened to Natelee. So much has come out about J and DK's statements. Why not Satish?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 06, 2006, 12:04:45 AM »

The sooner the book by Larry G comes out, the better. IMHO. It will stir things up again for sure.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: August 06, 2006, 12:06:08 AM »

Okay, now that I have exhausted myself working on these statements.  Gosh!  I only planned to say hello and then head to bed.  I need a snack.  BRB.   Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 06, 2006, 12:07:49 AM »

All 3 boys know what happened to Natelee. So much has come out about J and DK's statements. Why not Satish?

Because he is the one who will crack under pressure.  They even took his statement at another police station.  Why?  Out of all the 5 suspects detained at the time why was Satish kept alone.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: August 06, 2006, 12:08:42 AM »

Okay, now that I have exhausted myself working on these statements.  Gosh!  I only planned to say hello and then head to bed.  I need a snack.  BRB.   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing Great job Lala's.

Goodnight Everyone.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: August 06, 2006, 12:13:58 AM »

Laughing  Laughing Great job Lala's.

Goodnight Everyone.

Night San, sweet dreams.  Okay where was I?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 06, 2006, 12:14:01 AM »

I needed a snack, a smoke and a cuppa joe.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 06, 2006, 12:14:04 AM »

Great work.  You are going where I went when I read this.  She is dead in the car, but we have not been told why.  Why is she dead now?  Why did Joran know at that point her panties were navy blue when it was in the dark?  Are his fingers able to see in color?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 06, 2006, 12:16:10 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Ewwwww, just the thought of having Joran's empty cup after he was drinking from it....yuck!! Can you say fumigate!!

I think Joran had the cup or vessel the 'yard' drink was served in and it was a novelty to an American Tourist. You know, one of us dumb cowboys? Rolling Eyes
He tossed out the little bit of coke, meaning the 151 Bacardi and Coke so he could obliged the American tourist. I just did the same thing myself with a Long Island Ice Tea my neighbors made me to celebrate turning half a century old. I think they doubled up the recipe, because now I think I have hair on my chest from it... Smile

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2006, 12:17:42 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Great work.  You are going where I went when I read this.  She is dead in the car, but we have not been told why.  Why is she dead now?  Why did Joran know at that point her panties were navy blue when it was in the dark?  Are his fingers able to see in color?

Because she died at the rocks near the lighthouse.  They saw her underwear because she was dead or dying at some point and they were trying to get her clothes back on her.  Maybe she wasn't dead at the lighthouse, just really out of it and they thought that would be okay since it was like all the rest of the girls they have taken up there with simialr results.  Natalee could have been hurt from trying to get away from them and then either her injuries or her screaming caused Joran to hurt her.  Okay, I know I am rambling.  too many thoughts and my fingers are tired tonight. Sorry. You know what I am trying to say.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2006, 12:18:18 AM »

Is she dead because these three bored her to death?

Why the mention that Natalee "did not have a drink in her hand?  Why?"

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: August 06, 2006, 12:19:35 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Ewwwww, just the thought of having Joran's empty cup after he was drinking from it....yuck!! Can you say fumigate!!

I think Joran had the cup or vessel the 'yard' drink was served in and it was a novelty to an American Tourist. You know, one of us dumb cowboys? Rolling Eyes
He tossed out the little bit of coke, meaning the 151 Bacardi and Coke so he could obliged the American tourist. I just did the same thing myself with a Long Island Ice Tea my neighbors made me to celebrate turning half a century old. I think they doubled up the recipe, because now I think I have hair on my chest from it... Smile

Hi there, glad you are here with us.  Wink
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 06, 2006, 12:19:52 AM »

Hey, where can I read the garbage MR is spewing about her escapade to swamp Aruba? Link PLEASE.
LOL, I saw where she found Boeti to be an intelligent fellow. I guess he would be compared to the losers she interacts with at the garbage dump.
No standards covers alot of ground.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.