April 27, 2024, 07:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164125 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2006, 12:35:05 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Let's switch quickly to the car conversation.  "Your own father..."  "The people at Automotive Enterprises...."

Yes. let's do.  They changed that car out for Paulus.

BINGO

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2006, 12:35:21 AM »

"She was a virgin...she gave me a blow job...."

He admits she is a virgin.  Did he force her to do the other which was what caused her to vomit and die?

Are you reading my mind tonight?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2006, 12:36:08 AM »

"your own father, unbelievable..."

He could not find anyone else to get rid of Natalee, so Paulus did it himself.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2006, 12:36:32 AM »

Years ago I was about 17 I had a friend who had been drinking on the 4th of July.  He became sick, threw up and choked and died. Went into his lungs.  Thank, God, I was not there.  This could have been a possibility.  That last drink he gave her was way too strong or had some drug in it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: August 06, 2006, 12:37:31 AM »

They went toward Montaja around 2:00 a.m.  The Kalpoes were washing their car.  Why?  What was wrong that they needed to involve Automotive Enterprises?

New seats, or headliner, or carpet?  Was the interior replaced before ALE even impounded it?  No, it couldn't have been replaced because the FBI was sure there was blood all over it.  So did Automotive Enterprises remove the seats and headliner etc for ALE?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 06, 2006, 12:38:24 AM »

"When they find the girl, they are going to find all that...chit..."  What is that "chit?"  Is that Joran's DNA?  Deepak is not afraid of it being his or Satish's.  If that was what happened to her, in all probability all that "chit," is going to be Joran's DNA.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: August 06, 2006, 12:39:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
They went toward Montaja around 2:00 a.m.  The Kalpoes were washing their car.  Why?  What was wrong that they needed to involve Automotive Enterprises?

New seats, or headliner, or carpet?  Was the interior replaced before ALE even impounded it?  No, it couldn't have been replaced because the FBI was sure there was blood all over it.  So did Automotive Enterprises remove the seats and headliner etc for ALE?

We need to find who owns Automotive Enterprises.  Did the American man who, who was a body man, died in the "box" work for them.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: August 06, 2006, 12:40:58 AM »

Absolutely!  He went to the ATM and took out money, but couldn't find anyone to help him... at least not until a few days later.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 06, 2006, 12:41:31 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Years ago I was about 17 I had a friend who had been drinking on the 4th of July.  He became sick, threw up and choked and died. Went into his lungs.  Thank, God, I was not there.  This could have been a possibility.  That last drink he gave her was way too strong or had some drug in it.

Same thing happened to my cousin's son. It was at an afternoon football party in the friends rec room. The parents were upstairs. Wasn't drunk, just went into his lungs when he got sick. He was 17 at the time. By the time the ambulance got there, it was too late.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2006, 12:43:53 AM »

"When they find the girl, they are going to find all that...chit..."  What is that "chit?"  Is that Joran's DNA?  Deepak is not afraid of it being his or Satish's.  If that was what happened to her, in all probability all that "chit," is going to be Joran's DNA.

No only that, but marks on her body...defensive wounds and stuff like that.  He probably even pulled her hair to control her when she fought back.  No wonder Deepak was driving so fast he wanted the dead girl out of the car.  Explains why he was out cleaning that car in the wee hours too.  He had left Joran and Natalee somewhere and he wanted his car clean.  Now, where did he leave them?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 06, 2006, 12:44:14 AM »

Just checking in for the Late Night Crew and bringing this to Lalas for the work she is doing tonight on these statements!

I am trying really hard not to

and am wondering if there are any more statements being released at this time or where these came from.  Always checking on the

for their reactions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: August 06, 2006, 12:44:20 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Absolutely!  He went to the ATM and took out money, but couldn't find anyone to help him... at least not until a few days later.

She was moved again and Joran was told on June 10 that her body would never be found, and that he could withdraw the confession.  Was that when she was taken to the incinerator?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2006, 12:46:13 AM »

There was a problem with totally getting rid of her body before June 10 and Joran still was afraid she would be found but once he knew for sure she could never be found and the the incinerator guy was dead, he began to smile in all his interviews.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 06, 2006, 12:47:30 AM »

We need to find who owns Automotive Enterprises.  Did the American man who, who was a body man, died in the "box" work for them.

I think he was the one who remembered servicing a boat and finding clothing remnants around the engine blade.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 06, 2006, 12:48:33 AM »

I have never seen anything to the effect that Joran withdrew the confession.  Early on, I got the distinct impression it was van der Straaten who withdrew it for him.  No transcription of the statement made until the 13th and by then, like Beth's statements, it was totally changed from what vStraaten and others knew Joran said.  Changes made per vStraaten.

Anyone else recall the business about could not question after something like eight in the evening nor more than a certain number of hours per day and vStraaten claimed Joran's rights had been violated by his being questioned over the limit either in number of hours or time of day\?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: August 06, 2006, 12:50:08 AM »

Anna
Thanks for the pens and paper. I am using a lot of it tonight. It is so obvious what happened and to think a bunch of monkeys figured it all out.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 06, 2006, 12:51:49 AM »

Harley Davidson mechanic found dead in a container

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Yesterday afternoon, a San Nicolas patrol car was sent to Cura Cabay, just behind a company that fixes cars and motorcycles, since a dead person was found in a container.

The person in question is the known mechanic Robert Wayne Benson, born in the U.S., of 58 years of age, resident of Pos Abao, who the day before had disappeared, according to his wife.

” The owner of the business, aware of his disappearance, asked two employees to go take a look at the container, they forced the door of the container which was locked from the inside and when opening it they encountered the lifeless body. ”

Dr. van der Linden confirmed his death, however the cause is still not precisely known. Our deep condolences to his family
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: August 06, 2006, 12:51:54 AM »

Well, Monkeys.  Middle daughter is home this week end and she has just come in for the night.  I am going to visit with her for a bit.  Y'all keep the thinking caps on!  Night Night
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 06, 2006, 12:52:10 AM »

Everything happened too quick for them to be all over the island. Deepak who does not wear a seat belt and is therefore afraid of the police is now driving fast, no fear of the cops.  His greatest fear is the package he is carrying and not the use of seatbelts.  Joran already knows the next morning she is dead and for fear she will be found in the ocean, he makes up a story about her drowning and tells that to his friends at school.

Did Paulus hit her over the head or Joran, or who, to make it appear she had hit her head?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 06, 2006, 12:54:16 AM »

Paulus hit her over the head so Joran could say she "hit her head and drowned."  Later, he changed that to her falling at the HI.  Benson fixed the vehicle(s) or was aware of it.  Paulus took the body out.  He asked she be incinerated.  Perhaps the incinerator guy did not know what he had done and later figured it out, tried to blackmail Paulus.  The wife in fear of her life, took the rap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.