April 28, 2024, 12:39:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164177 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2006, 08:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
found this in writing on the CBS web site:

"Hang him, that's it," Anita asserts. "Then we're done. But this will not give Natalee back, because we don't know where she is. Joran doesn't know where she is, so go back to the beginning. Start looking in other directions."
Yes, other directions, like in one of Paulus's freinds's boats!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2006, 08:17:56 PM »

Quote from: KatzHome
Okies ~ who do we have left that might be on the family's side...

San wrote"
The only ones that seem to believe that Joran is guilty is Kimberly Guilfoyle and Hannity & Colms.[/b]

What about Geraldo....

And I know Dr. Phil came in at a different angle ~ but what about him?

Yes of course Dr. Phil.  I was just talking about the main media people.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2006, 08:18:10 PM »

I think they made a wrong turn somewhere ... they'll find us  Smile

Welcome back, Windsor!  {{{hugs}}}

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I seem to remember another comment Anita made on TV "It's not going to bring her back".  Why would she make a comment very early in the investigation.  Anita is hiding something.

San -- she said that?  Do you know when and where?

I'm sorry ~ I don't know when or where ~ but I remember her making that comment a long, long time ago ~ before I started posting here on SM...  and saving everything...

Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »

well, thankee Katz -- like I said earlier, I'm really always here; just don't post much; I work from home and have the luxury of taking breaks when I want!!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I think everyone should email Nancy Grace.... and get her talking about this....

how exactly does Court TV claim no basis?  they have had tacky joe hosting the show.... I mean hello???

Yeah!  She's another one ~ think she would help?  I think it's worth a try!

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2006, 08:20:41 PM »

Dave will be on Greta tonight...
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »

I really think Anita meant "bring her back," but she said "give her back;" just a language difference?  I guess I'm always looking for a ray of hope, like she's really still with us
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2006, 08:22:48 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
...how exactly does Court TV claim no basis?  they have had tacky joe hosting the show.... I mean hello???

Again, another case of biased news coverage.  I mean, this thing reeks of favortism...and plays like a infommercial for skanky defense lawyers...hair grease...antibiotics (well, the last one is what I feel I need to take after watching such filth)!  Shouldn't our news be broadcast by impartial hosts?  But, then again...controversy sells.  I'm just not willing to seel my own soul... Rolling Eyes

Agreed Third.... how does one go home and look at their own kids after doing that kind of stuff though??

I agree with you both...  I'm going to try writing all the shows that might help out the family...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2006, 08:24:48 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello monkeys!! A lightning strike three weeks ago blew me offline, just now back on YEAH!!! Phew, withdrawel is a bad thing!   While I was offline, I went to a reunion. While there, I talked to a woman...her and her hubby, just back from Aruba. She said that the majority of the locals she spoke with told her that ..Joran is as guilty as sin! And, that Paulus covered the whole thing up for the boy, they hate The VDS family (most of the locals do).....also, when they went on a snorkeling adventure, another local who is a tour guide pointed to a part of the island and said "That is where they gang raped the girl"...."Then she was thrown into the ocean over there."   So, in my opinion, the locals may say what they have to say to feel safe over there, but in reality, they know the truth!!!

Hi Elaine!  Welcome back ~ I'm glad you're OK ~ and I'm also glad to hear that the locals hate Joran...  Hopefully one day the truth will come out!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2006, 08:27:50 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Houdini"
San wrote:
That is the real Anita just like the one we saw in the taxi cab in New York.

What happened in a New York cab?

Houdini in my personal opinion I saw the real Anita in that taxi cab.  She is not this sweet innocent woman.

She's a controlling, cold-blooded witch spelled with a capital B who is, if possible, lower than low, i.e., Renfro.  Hey, Julia.  Now I said it, I found someone who is lower than you.

I'm not as convinced as you are on this.  Although I do believe her to be diffiicult after the fact, I do think (initially anyway) she was in the dark as to the happenings that evening...and was doing what most mothers would have done.  It's only my opinion here, but I can't place fault with her for protecting Joran.  It's her maternal right to do so...

Strike ~ you're sweet...  I don't think you realize how cold women can be...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2006, 08:29:11 PM »

Quote from: San
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Okies ~ who do we have left that might be on the family's side...

San wrote"
The only ones that seem to believe that Joran is guilty is Kimberly Guilfoyle and Hannity & Colms.[/b]

What about Geraldo....

And I know Dr. Phil came in at a different angle ~ but what about him?

Yes of course Dr. Phil.  I was just talking about the main media people.

I'm going to write them all, San ~ I think we all should...  something has to be done to counter this preo-Joran crap that's on TV...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2006, 08:30:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
The facade she puts on in public is that of a beguiling innocence, but her blood runs crimson to black and coagulates at the thought of someone taking a dollar that she might be able to somehow connive and get.

That about sums her up.

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2006, 08:31:26 PM »

Katzhome wrote:
Strike ~ you're sweet... I don't think you realize how cold women can be...

He knows, he's just "weighing" it against the all powerful "mother's instinct".

You can't expect a mother to turn on her own, it's almost genetically impossible.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2006, 08:34:12 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I have to beleive that God has some kind of plan for those who are guilty in this case ( and we all know who they are) to pay for what they have done. Otherwise this injustice and coverup would be even more unbearable....BOYCOTT ARUBA, NOW!  Let them see what we think of people who do not care about a missing tourist!! If our lives mean nothing to them then they sure as hell do not need our money!

They will have to answer to His Justice, Elaine...  And they will condemn themselves for the evil they have done...  it will happen...

I'm sorry though...  I just want to see some justice happen to them in the here and now first...

I guess that's wanting revenge...  and I mostly want it for what was done afterwards....  because of the bashing and trashing that went on in an attempt to steer guilt from Joran and company...  Oh yeah ~ and for the security guards too...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2006, 08:36:24 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
ZOWIE!!

Someone just posted on the FP that JQK will refile the civil suit in Aruba using international lawyers!  I hope its true!
OOOOooooo

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2006, 08:37:10 PM »

Special thanks to Yapperz for sending me the link to the Nova interview with the Sloots when they were in New York.  You will see Anita in the New York taxi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYF8L8vw5xg

In a dramatic segment of the video documented by Nova, Anita Van Der Sloot can be heard expressing her fears for Joran's safety upon his arrival in New York.

She had no idea Joran had also been served.

"What we want him to do is return to Holland. This is exactly what our lawyer in Aruba, he has i think foreseen this, thats the reason he didn't want to travel with us because he didnt want to be responsible and we thought 'ah no big deal, it will not happen'. What is happening now is that somebody must have informed the family that we are here."
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2006, 08:38:12 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Katzhome wrote:
Strike ~ you're sweet... I don't think you realize how cold women can be...

He knows, he's just "weighing" it against the all powerful "mother's instinct".

You can't expect a mother to turn on her own, it's almost genetically impossible.

Hi Houdini {{{hugs}}}  Yeah...  he most likely does...  I find him to be very wise...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2006, 08:38:37 PM »

Hello y'all.  I've been think about the Joey T appearances on Greta & CC shows.  This just shows the desperation Aruba, the vdS's & Joey T are feeling.  They have won 2 battles in the last few days, but they know they haven't won the war.  They know they can't win. So they continue to lie and manipulate.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2006, 08:40:49 PM »

So Dave is going to be on Greta tonight?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.