April 27, 2024, 02:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #506 8/4 - 8/6/2006  (Read 164149 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: August 06, 2006, 11:53:38 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Deepak's Sister?

Deepak June 9 Statement: "...I ate something at home together with my brother Satish and after that I vacuumed the carpet on the inside of my car. (with Satish is meant the suspect S.S. KALPOE; comment reporting officers). My sister Angie was already asleep. My mother was not home, she was working. The man with whom my mother is married, was also at work..."

Who is this person?

I was previously unaware there was a Kalpoe sister.  Is this or could this be Angelena from Cyberzone?

Anybody know...?  TIA.

I've heard about a sister but this is the first time I've seen the name.  I don't think it's Angelina but I suppose it's possible.  I think Angelina from the Cyberzone is too old to be a sister.  I have a feeling this is a younger person.

GOODMORNING ALL!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 06, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hellooooooooooooo!  Am I talking to myself?

I am taking into consideration that they are all going by some sort of story that Paulus has thought up in these statements.  As time went on they were all fine tuned.

With that said I believe they were at the Van der Sloot home at one point.  Was she badly injured there and then they were trying to get rid of her.  Or did they take a badly injured Natalee to the house for help because Joran is the one who harmed her.  The Kalpoes aren't going to take her to their home because they did not cause the injury and they know it.

I am also trying to include the call that Natalee might have made from one of the suspects phone.

I believe Joran took her home because one she was injured and two he knows she got the phone call off.  Just trying to think if other possibilities.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: August 06, 2006, 11:58:25 AM »

Deepak Statement:
Joran had bought us something to drink. He hadn't asked us what we wanted, because he already knew what we liked to drink. [/b]

I thought Joran told Greta he didn't usually pal around with the Kalpoes?  Or maybe it was another interview, I forget.  Rolling Eyes  That is some pretty good familiarity with occassional friends.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: August 06, 2006, 12:04:01 PM »

San
I too am trying to piece this trip to Joran's house together.  I believe she was there at some time and I also think she was not dead at that point.  I am just trying to fit a timeline in here.  It just seems like too little time for what is described in the statements.  That is why I think they have the times wrong.  Since there is no evidence left about the cell calls and computer times, we are just speculating here, but for Natalee to get a call off to someone around 4, (I assume it is EST) then she was alive after she left the Kalpoe car.   If she was at Joran's around 1:40, then she didn't get to the lighthouse and have Deepak home at 2:00 AM.  Am I making any sense?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 06, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »

Hi All-

It is so apparent from these statements how much paulus coached all the insertion of details, and these morons in Aruba and that big mouth moron Greta really think we can't see how Paulus created and coached all of these statements??? That pool meeting was all about Paulus' strategy, so this only confirms the depth and breadth of the Aruban cover-up in my mind.

I hope the island sinks into the sea as they sell off all their natural resources, or better yet, Chavez turns on them.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: August 06, 2006, 12:06:39 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi All-

It is so apparent from these statements how much paulus coached all the insertion of details, and these morons in Aruba and that big mouth moron Greta really think we can't see how Paulus created and coached all of these statements??? That pool meeting was all about Paulus' strategy, so this only confirms the depth and breadth of the Aruban cover-up in my mind.

I hope the island sinks into the sea as they sell off all their natural resources, or better yet, Chavez turns on them.

Hi None, winkies!  Yes, you are right, but Deepak is coached less than Joran and it is his statement that holds several clues.  He tells more than he should, you just have to read between the lines.  Wonder why Janssen can't do that?  Rolling Eyes
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: August 06, 2006, 12:08:49 PM »

Hi All-

Hi None, winkies!  Yes, you are right, but Deepak is coached less than Joran and it is his statement that holds several clues.  He tells more than he should, you just have to read between the lines.  Wonder why Janssen can't do that?  Rolling Eyes

Or does not want to......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: August 06, 2006, 12:08:57 PM »

As for references to Hitler and plantations, that had to come from Paulus and Anita -brain, for those are time-sensitive references that haven't been used since my generation - which of course is the same as Paulus-wussy and Anita-brain.

It is ALL so transparent......if Oduber ever thinks we will believe this crock he grossly underestimates his audience.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 06, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »

Hugs Lala's and Cubbee-

Yes Deepak slips up and tells the truth, but if you note, he does stick to petty details Paulus-wussy inserted such as the pillar.......notice that?

ALL Paulus-wussy's detail.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: August 06, 2006, 12:11:18 PM »

Hi All-

Deepak is coached less than Joran because Paulus is waiting for Deepak to slip up and he didn't.  Deepak's and Satish's statements did not change as much as Joran's.  I think Joran kept on changing his statement hoping that one of the Kalpoes would change their story and they didn't.  Joran was forced to go along with their story and the script was rewritten.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #810 on: August 06, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »

Deepak's Sister?

Deepak June 9 Statement: "...I ate something at home together with my brother Satish and after that I vacuumed the carpet on the inside of my car. (with Satish is meant the suspect S.S. KALPOE; comment reporting officers). My sister Angie was already asleep. My mother was not home, she was working. The man with whom my mother is married, was also at work..."

Who is this person?

I was previously unaware there was a Kalpoe sister.  Is this or could this be Angelena from Cyberzone?

Anybody know...?  TIA.

I have always been aware that there was a sister here, just didn't know her name.  I think Mama Kalpoe mentioned it in one of the very first interviews.  I asked about her once before, but we were all busy and no one answered me.  So hold old would this sister be and why is she at home alone, if she is younger?  Does everyone have latchkey kids on that island?

If Angie is the woman in the recent pix of Satish we saw from a party night, then this woman is much older than Satish and Deepak. I thought she was very much older than the 2 bros when I saw that pix. I do not have a link to the pix, but I know klaas has it. I am still not convinced she is a sister, BUT.....they do all resemble each other. So many lies, so many pictures, so much BS from day one. Blows my mind as to why so many lies from day one. If I were one of the suspects and NOTHING happened under my watch, I would not have to lie.....period. Like Dave said.....Innocent people have no reason to lie. We all here can go over every inch of this a million times and come up with probably a hundred scenarios...there has to be a way to narrow this down and I am not sure the LIE statements is the way to do that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: August 06, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »

Does anyone else wonder if the  two 'regular' friends Joran refers to that typically hang with him at CnC's were ever interrogated?  Rolling Eyes

As for Janssen, she sold out early on, just ask Hat - without her, this cover-up could have NEVER ensued.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: August 06, 2006, 12:12:09 PM »

Morning nonesy , hopin mr. none has a good day today....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: August 06, 2006, 12:13:53 PM »

Hugs Lala's and Cubbee-

Yes Deepak slips up and tells the truth, but if you note, he does stick to petty details Paulus-wussy inserted such as the pillar.......notice that?

ALL Paulus-wussy's detail.

Yes, there are many obvious references where Paulus coached the story.  Now I want to see all of Joran's other statements he made while he was in jail.  They can tell us much also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: August 06, 2006, 12:15:16 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Deepak's Sister?

Who is this person?

Anybody know...?  TIA.

I have always been aware that there was a sister here, just didn't know her name.  I think Mama Kalpoe mentioned it in one of the very first interviews.  I asked about her once before, but we were all busy and no one answered me.  So hold old would this sister be and why is she at home alone, if she is younger?  Does everyone have latchkey kids on that island?

If Angie is the woman in the recent pix of Satish we saw from a party night, then this woman is much older than Satish and Deepak. I thought she was very much older than the 2 bros when I saw that pix. I do not have a link to the pix, but I know klaas has it. I am still not convinced she is a sister, BUT.....they do all resemble each other. So many lies, so many pictures, so much BS from day one. Blows my mind as to why so many lies from day one. If I were one of the suspects and NOTHING happened under my watch, I would not have to lie.....period. Like Dave said.....Innocent people have no reason to lie. We all here can go over every inch of this a million times and come up with probably a hundred scenarios...there has to be a way to narrow this down and I am not sure the LIE statements is the way to do that.

This is Satish with the girl we think is Angelina from the Cyberzone:

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: August 06, 2006, 12:15:21 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Morning nonesy , hopin mr. none has a good day today....

He seems to have a bit more energy since starting supplemental oxygen, and he actually ate some breakfast which was a big improvement. Thanks for asking Cubbee.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: August 06, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »

Nut 44
I am up for any method, what are your ideas?  How should we approach this with fresh eyes and maybe find soemthing we missed?  TIA
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: August 06, 2006, 12:17:19 PM »

I've always felt Angelina was keeping many secrets too.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 06, 2006, 12:18:15 PM »

I've always felt Angelina was keeping many secrets too.

Yes she is.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: August 06, 2006, 12:18:56 PM »

I do not have a link to the pix, but I know klaas has it. I am still not convinced she is a sister, BUT.....they do all resemble each other. So many lies, so many pictures, .. snipped

The Kalpoes have a little sister... step sister.. she was about ten ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.