June 01, 2024, 11:31:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 18 Year Old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell Missing Since 3/3/15 in Norfolk, VA  (Read 40898 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 05:05:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/photos/pb.793056607449236.-2207520000.1428614959./811946712226892/?type=1&theater

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 05:12:45 PM »

http://www.wsls.com/story/28762906/human-remains-found-as-investigators-search-for-missing-norfolk-teen

Human remains found as investigators search for missing Norfolk teen
Posted: Apr 09, 2015 12:41 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 09, 2015 12:45 PM CDT

FRANKLIN, Va. (WAVY) - Norfolk police say a tip into missing teen AJ Hadsell led them to a home in Franklin Thursday where human remains were found outside the home.

Police say the tip led them to the 34000 block of Smith's Ferry Road in Southampton County. Investigators say human remains were found at that location.

The remains will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and identification. Police have not confirmed if the remains belong to the missing teen. Hadsell has been missing since March 2.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 05:24:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/NadeenWTKR/status/586268937081462785

Nadeen Yanes WTKR ‏@NadeenWTKR 1 hour ago

"I had blinders on." Wesley Hadsell's sister, Wendy Stokes says she's starting to doubt brother's involvement in AJ's disappearance. @WTKR3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 11:58:08 PM »

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-hadsells-sister-doubting-brothers-innocence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Wesley Hadsell’s sister doubting brother’s innocence in AJ’s disappearance: “I had blinders on.”
POSTED 5:30 PM, APRIL 9, 2015, BY NADEEN YANES, UPDATED AT 08:15PM, APRIL 9, 2015

Norfolk, Va. – Just hours after police find human remains during a search for missing teen Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, her aunt speaks to NewsChannel 3.

Wendy Stokes says she’s losing faith in her brother, Wesley Hadsell — AJ’s adoptive father.

“I’m not a judge. I’m not a jury. I’m not saying he’s guilty. I’m not saying he’s innocent, but it’s really hard to have faith in someone when he can’t be honest,” Stokes said.

Since his arrest, Stokes says she’s had her brothers back and believed him when he says he was just trying to find AJ. At least, that was the case until remains were discovered Thursday during a search.

“I have always had faith in my brother no matter what. Every time he has gone to jail, every time he has gone to prison, every time he has gotten into trouble, I have always had faith in him,” she said. “But with everything that has already come out and the charges they got on him I just don’t know. It’s hard to keep that faith.”

When asked if Stokes believes her brother is involved in AJ’s disappearance she said, “I don’t know anymore. At one time, I didn’t think he was, but now I don’t know. In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking. I’m his sister you never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.”

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a GoFundMe page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2015, 12:01:46 AM »

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

Fresh tip in IOW renews search for missing Norfolk teen
By Stephanie Ballesteros
Published: April 3, 2015, 9:48 am  Updated: April 7, 2015, 6:49 pm

Jennifer Hadsell, the missing teen’s mother, told 10 On Your Side her husband was employed by Quality Plumbing and regularly drove a white truck. She said he was periodically driving to Franklin for work when AJ disappeared. Franklin is three miles south of the area police investigated Friday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2015, 12:15:13 AM »

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

Remains found in search for Norfolk's AJ Hadsell
By Gary A. Harki
Mike Hixenbaugh
The Virginian-Pilot
© April 10, 2015
SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY

No one can say whether the remains found Thursday morning beside an abandoned house near the Virginia-North Carolina border are those of Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell.

The medical examiner must identify them, and that takes time, said Cpl. Melinda Wray, spokeswoman for the Norfolk Police Department.

Family and friends gathered at Hadsell’s home in Norfolk to await news from police.

A patrol car was parked outside, the officer there to keep the family informed.

“We’re just praying that all of this is resolved swiftly, and we’re just trying to work together as a family,” said Timothy Moran, a family friend and minister who spoke on their behalf.

Hadsell, an 18-year-old Longwood University freshman, went missing March 2 while at her parents’ home in Norfolk’s Tarrallton neighborhood.

Police scoured a property south of Franklin before removing the body Thursday.

It was found in waist-high grass beside a dilapidated house more than 50 miles from Hadsell’s home.

“Everybody’s mind is going a hundred miles an hour,” Moran said. “Everyone wants Anjelica home. That’s the main goal. It’s not about anybody else but AJ at the moment.”

The investigation led Norfolk police this week to the small brick house in the 34000 block of Smiths Ferry Road.

Neighbors said police began searching the property Wednesday, left and returned Thursday morning.

Officer Sam Shenouda, a department spokesman, said police began searching the area about 8 a.m. Thursday.

The remains were found about 10 a.m.

Police marked off the area in the morning with police tape. By the afternoon, investigators seemed to be focusing most of their attention on a heavily wooded area behind the small house.

“We’ll be out here for a couple days,” Shenouda said. “The property is overgrown, mostly wooded. They’re literally going to be combing through every inch of this property searching for evidence.”

Longwood University, where Hadsell attends college, put out a statement indicating it was closely following news reports.

“As we await further news, our thoughts and prayers remain with AJ’s family at this difficult time,” the statement said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2015, 04:13:48 AM »

Waiting on final word... sad.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 07:17:44 AM »

http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

Human remains found as investigators search for missing Norfolk teen
By Stephanie Ballesteros
Published: April 9, 2015, 12:37 pm  Updated: April 9, 2015, 2:26 pm

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk police say their investigative efforts into missing teen AJ Hadsell led them to a home in Southampton County Thursday where human remains were found outside the home.

Police say the tip led them to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road in Southampton County.

10 On Your Side has learned the remains were found outside a shed in the backyard of the home on Smith’s Ferry Road.

The remains will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and identification.

Very, very sad news 

Remains Found Near the Virginia-North Carolina Border in Search for Virginia College Student Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, Missing Since 3/2/15

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/04/10/remains-found-near-the-virginia-north-carolina-border-in-search-for-virginia-college-student-anjelica-aj-hadsell-missing-since-3215/

Grim news in the search for missing Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell …

As reported at Fox News 7, remains have been found by authorities in the search for missing 18 year old Longwood University student Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell.  Human remains were found beside an abandoned house in the high grass near the border with North Carolina while searching the property south of Franklin, about 50 miles west of the Hardell’s home in  Norfolk, Virginia. The remains have yet to be positively ID’s and have been sent to medical examiners office.  Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell went missing March 2, 2015 while at her parents’ home in Norfolk’s Tarrallton neighborhood.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »

Rest in peace, Anjelica.  And may justice be served.   an angelic monkey

http://wric.com/2015/04/10/human-remains-found-thursday-positively-identified-as-anjelica-hadsell/

Human remains found Thursday positively identified as Anjelica Hadsell
By WRIC Newsroom
Published: April 10, 2015, 5:40 pm  Updated: April 10, 2015, 8:41 pm

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) – On Friday evening, authorities confirmed that the human remains found in Franklin on Thursday belong to Anjelica Hadsell, the Longwood University student who had been missing since March 2.

On Thursday, human remains were found in Southampton County. The Norfolk Police Department’s investigative efforts were brought to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road in Southampton County, Virginia. That’s where the human remains were located.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 08:30:27 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-remains-identified-missing-virginia-teen-anjelica-aj/story?id=30235678

Police: Remains Identified as Missing Virginia Teen Anjelica 'AJ' Hadsell
Apr 10, 2015, 6:14 PM ET
By EMILY SHAPIRO via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Remains recovered by police in Virginia have been positively identified as missing college student Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, Norfolk Police said today, as the investigation into her death continues.

The remains were found in Southampton County, Virginia, on Thursday, police said, and were sent to the Chief Medical Examiner's Office to be identified and to determine the cause of death.

Police said they have not made any arrests and the cause of death has not been determined.

Norfolk police told ABC News in a statement today: "Chief of Police Michael Goldsmith and the dedicated members of the Norfolk Police Department express their deepest sympathies to the Hadsell family and thank the many federal, state, and local agencies that have assisted throughout the course of this investigation. The department’s efforts are now focused on bringing closure to the Hadsell family, as the investigation into A.J.’s death continues."

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2015, 10:28:24 AM »

BRING AJ HOME

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome

This will be our only statement for the remainder of the day and will not be answering any questions.

On behalf of the Hadsell family we would like to first thank the Norfolk PD, Search and Rescue, donators, businesses, individuals and media that have helped with the search for Anjelica Hadsell. It has not been confirmed with the coroners office that it is in fact AJ. We ask that the media and public continue to respect the family in this time of adversity. Your thoughts and prayers for the Hadsell family are needed and appreciated.

We continue to ask that if you have any information regarding this case no matter how small it may be that you contact the local authorities.

A go fund me page has been created in regards to this case to help with the search and expenses which can found on the Bring AJ Home Facebook page. Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided.

Thank you.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 10:35:09 AM »

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-hadsells-sister-doubting-brothers-innocence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Hours after the remains were found, Wesley’s sister, Wendy Stokes, told WTKR she was getting suspicious of her brother, who already had a criminal record.

“I’m not saying he’s guilty. I’m not saying he’s innocent, but it’s really hard to have faith in someone when he can’t be honest,” Stokes said.

Longwood University broke the news to the campus community in an emotional statement by President W. Taylor Reveley IV.

“Though the weight of this horrible prospect has loomed," Reveley said, "today extinguishes our hope of AJ’s safe return and confirms our worst fear."

VIDEO: http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=xrczhndDqxn2Qnba_-ANX27cfD07knVD&pbid=55ce3a06495346ddb20768902d1e991c&docUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fnews%2Fnational%2Fremains-found-search-missing-va-college-student-article-1.2180340
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »

http://www.longwood.edu/2015releases_60931.htm

2015 News Releases

President Reveley’s email to campus concerning Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell
April 10, 2015

Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell

There is gravely difficult news to share. As you may have begun to hear through news reports, police have identified remains found in Southampton County as those of our missing student, Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell.

Though the weight of this horrible prospect has loomed, today extinguishes our hope of AJ’s safe return and confirms our worst fear. Our thoughts are profoundly with her family. These past weeks, they have endured unimaginable anguish and uncertainty, and now they must confront the terrible grief of this loss.

As we keep AJ's family foremost in our thoughts, our tight-knit community will also feel great heartache. My thoughts are especially with those at Longwood who knew AJ best – her hometown friends, her hallmates, her fellow members of the club softball and club field hockey teams, her professors. I also know how many of you, even if you did not know AJ personally, have been deeply affected and concerned these past weeks. I know how many of you wore ribbons and reached out to friends and family beyond Longwood to raise awareness of the search. We are also grateful to the Longwood Police, who have helped to the utmost in aiding the Norfolk Police in whatever way they could. All of Longwood shares enormously in this grief. I am personally deeply grateful to the Norfolk officials with whom I and others here have been in close touch throughout, and who have worked tirelessly and with such compassion in an investigation that continues.

In the days and weeks ahead, I encourage all of us to reach out – to faculty, friends, student affairs staff and to our counseling center – to share your feelings and support. Days and grief such as this yield nothing except perspective, and call us all to care that much more for one another. At an appropriate juncture and with the wishes of the family, we will look to hold a service on campus in AJ's memory.

President Reveley

- See more at: http://www.longwood.edu/2015releases_60931.htm#sthash.YtdqfDgW.dpuf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2015, 04:51:18 PM »

http://wavy.com/2015/04/10/police-human-remains-are-those-of-missing-teen/

Human remains identified as missing teen
By Catherine Rogers & Joe Fisher
Published: April 10, 2015, 5:24 pm  Updated: April 11, 2015, 12:34 am

Jennifer Hadsell told 10 On Your Side her family has no ties to Southampton County or the home where investigators found AJ’s body. However, she said her husband, Wesley Hadsell, frequently traveled to Franklin for work at the time of their daughter’s disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 04:48:53 PM »

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/aj-hadsells-family-friends-hold-tournament-her-honor

AJ Hadsell's family, friends hold softball tournament

By Gary A. Harki
The Virginian-Pilot
© April 12, 2015
NORFOLK

Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell’s family, friends and community gathered Sunday morning to play softball, less than two days after learning she’d died.

Joshua Campbell, Hadsell’s boyfriend, said it was a fitting tribute. The two met on a softball field.

“It was something she did and she loved,” Campbell said. “We know she’s with us right now and we want to see her smile.”

The tournament was held on the Little Creek National Pony Baseball League fields next to Hadsell’s home in the Tarrallton area.

AJ Hadsell’s mother, Jennifer, walked around taking pictures and talking to people.  The family’s team wore shirts with angel wings surrounding No. 6, Hadsell’s jersey number.

On Friday, police said remains discovered a day earlier near an abandoned house in Southampton County were Hadsell’s.

Cassie Wright, a tournament organizer, was a senior softball player at Norview High School when Hadsell made the team – and started – as a freshman.

“She made others strive to do better,” Wright said. “Softball is AJ’s sport and we just thought this would be the perfect thing.”

Tiffany Carter, who also helped organize the tournament, said the people who come to play softball and baseball at the fields in the spring and summer are an extended family.

“The turnout is amazing. This is a big support system,” she said.

There were six teams in the tournament, as well as a few other teams of kids participating, Carter said.

Campbell said if Hadsell’s team was losing, she would always yell and clap, urging her teammates to get in the game.

“She brought the team up, no matter what,” he said. “She would play hard and come back dirty and tired, but with a smile on her face.”

The two had gone to high school together and started dating in February 2014, he said.

“AJ loved everybody,” Campbell said. “When you play ball, you think of her. … We miss her.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 05:07:30 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/softball-game-honors-life-virginia-college-student-anjelica/story?id=30261693

Softball Game Honors Life of Virginia College Student Anjelica 'AJ' Hadsell
Apr 12, 2015, 11:16 AM ET
By EMILY SHAPIRO via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Family and friends of a Virginia college student whose remains were found this week more than a month after she vanished remembered her today by participating in one of her favorite pastimes.

A softball game honored Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, whose remains were found Thursday after she disappeared in her hometown of Norfolk, Virginia on March 2 while home during spring break from Longwood University.

Hadsell, 18, was a softball player and junior umpire, ABC affiliate WVEC-TV reported, and her peers recognized her competitive nature and sportsmanship.

"She was so competitive, but once you got by that, you realize that she was such a great and loving person," Bryce Atkins, a friend, told WVEC-TV.

At the opening day for the local softball league on Saturday, one of the fields was dedicated in Hadsell's honor, WVEC-TV reported.

"She always smiled. She never yelled. She always had great sportsmanship and everything," said former teammate Cassie Wright.

Friends and family started organizing today's game several weeks ago to raise awareness about Hadsell's disappearance.

"We just want the whole community to get together just for the support of her family," former teammate Tiffany Carter told WVEC-TV.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 08:35:08 AM »

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/13/aj-hadsells-biological-father-i-just-regret-not-being-part-of-her-life/

AJ Hadsell’s biological father: ‘I just regret not being part of her life’
POSTED 6:58 PM, APRIL 13, 2015, BY MARISSA JASEK

Norfolk, Va. – What happened to AJ? Norfolk Police haven’t named a suspect and we still don’t know how 18-year-old Anjelica Hadsell died.

Those are questions her biological father wants answered.

For the first time we’re hearing from Mel Langer. The pastor and spokesperson for AJ’s family confirmed Langer is her biological father.

“I’d like to know, really know who did it,” Langer says. “And hopefully get justice for what happened to her.”

Langer lives in Jacksonville, Florida and spoke with NewsChannel 3 over the phone. For 18 years, he says AJ has been a distant part of his life — until last month.

“I just regret not being part of her life,” he says. “I guess I didn`t try hard enough.”

Langer says his relationship with Anjelica’s mother unraveled soon after AJ was born.

On March 2, the day she disappeared, Langer says AJ’s mother reached out through Facebook, asking if he’d heard from AJ. However, Langer says they hadn’t talked since last year.

“I`m just heartbroken for me and my family is heartbroken because we didn`t really get to see her, spend time with her, you know she`s gone,” he says.

Langer is the third man to play the role of father in AJ’s life. Last week, we heard from Zach Hoffer, who says he raised AJ for nearly 13 years.

“I`m not known as her dad. You all know who is known as her dad and of course that hurts,” Hoffer told NewsChannel 3.

The dad Hoffer is referring to is Wesley Hadsell, AJ’s legally adoptive father.

Hadsell currently sits in jail for breaking into a woman’s home and obstruction of justice, both charges that are connected to his daughter’s disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 08:54:20 AM »

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pilotonline/obituary.aspx?pid=174620224

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell

1996 - 2015

Norfolk - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, went home to be with the Lord on Thursday April 9, 2015.

She was born August 9, 1996 in Chesapeake, Virginia to her mother, Jennifer Hadsell. She is preceded in death by grandfathers, Issac Busby and Richard Hadsell.

AJ was a freshman at Longwood University where she played on the softball and field hockey club teams as a freshman. She loved spending her free time umpiring for LCN, volunteering for various charities and spending time with her family and friends.

She is survived by her parents, Jennifer Hadsell and Wesley Hadsell, of Norfolk Va; three sisters and one brother, Justice, Gracie, Abby and Timothy Hadsell; her maternal grandparents of Va Beach, Jeff and Kathy Busby; maternal great-grandmother, Ramona Busby; paternal grandmother, Katherine Hadsell; her aunt and uncle, Maribel and Kevin Zirkle of Va Beach; aunt, Sheryl Wright of Norfolk; uncle, Drew Hadsell; cousins, Adam and Chelsey Zirkle of Va Beach, Chandler Busby of Norfolk; and friends, Andre Barr, Collin Saunders, Thomas Woodall, Bryce Atkins, Josh Campbell, Catherine Holmes, Jonathan Atkisson, Lorin Miller, Darion Defreitas, Michaella Wright and Robert Hall.

Memorial services will be held at 1:00 p.m. Saturday, April 18th at Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home, 8464 Tidewater Drive, Norfolk Va 23518. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been set up in Anjelica's name at Wells Fargo in which you can give a gift in her name from any location across the world. Condolences may be offered to the family at www.hollomon-brown.com
Published in The Virginian Pilot on Apr. 13, 2015
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pilotonline/obituary.aspx?pid=174620224#sthash.m73fhTsm.dpuf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 03:34:28 PM »

A caller to Chelsea Hoffman's radio show ("Laura" starts at about 29:30 in the show at the link below) identified Corey French as the person that Anjelica was supposedly afraid of; and says it was his house that Wesley Hadsell broke into.  Her information came from Wesley Hadsell during one of the first searches for Anjelica.  She said Corey was an ex boyfriend of Anjelica's, and that he left for boot camp for the Army in Georgia four or five days after Anjelica went missing. (from what I've gathered on FB he left March 9th)  From his fb posts, he was at the police station March 5th.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/crimescenemedia/the-murder-of-anjelica-hadsell

https://www.facebook.com/corey.french.75

Anjelica is on his fb friend list.

http://wric.com/2015/03/16/is-missing-longwood-university-student-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Is missing Longwood University student Anjelica Hadsell in danger?
By WRIC Newsroom
Published: March 16, 2015, 5:46 am

Her family is once again asking for help finding her and they’re now saying they believe she was taken against her will.

Family and friends of Hadsell have confirmed to 8News sister station WAVY-TV 10 that the missing 18-year-old was on alert and scared of a certain person before her disappearance on March 2.

Hadsell communicated that information to her cousin and best friend between Feb. 13 and the day she vanished. Text messages sent by Hadsell to friends in late February about the person said, “I should probably stop texting him back,” and “HELP.”

“This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea,” said Chelsey Zirkle, who had multiple conversations with Hadsell both by phone and in person. “She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.”

Zirkle said the in-person conversations she had with Hadsell about this person left her in tears.

The family is not naming the person because police have not identified him as a suspect in the case.

“I’d say she’s screaming ‘help,'” Wesley Hadsell said. “She wants someone to find her. She wants us to come get her.”

The desperate search into the Norview High School graduate’s disappearance is now in its eleventh day. Family and friends of missing 18-year-old Anjelica Hadsell say a big piece of their heart is missing.

“My daughter is missing and it’s destroying the family, as far as our emotions,” Mr. Hadsell said.

More than 20 people were out searching for the teenager again Friday. Mr. Hadsell said her cell phone sent a signal from the area of Tidewater Drive near Thole Road in Norfolk.

“She was scared of a situation, and we didn’t know about it,” Mr. Hadsell said. He told WAVY.com that he believes he knows at least one person who is involved.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 02:47:52 PM »

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/2015/04/18/hundreds-remember-aj-hadsell-during-memorial-service-in-norfolk/26005947/

Hundreds remember AJ Hadsell during memorial service in Norfolk

Staff, 13News Now 7:41 p.m. EDT April 18, 2015

NORFOLK -- Hundreds of people gathered Saturday to remember Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell and to offer their condolences to her family.

Police recovered the remains of 18-year-old Hadsell in Southampton County April 9.

Hadsell, a Longwood University freshman, went missing March 2. She had been home from college on Spring Break.

Her memorial service was held at Hollomon-Brown Funeral Home on Tidewater Drive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.