April 20, 2024, 07:36:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 18 Year Old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell Missing Since 3/3/15 in Norfolk, VA  (Read 40787 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: March 10, 2015, 10:50:09 PM »

18 Year Old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell Missing Since 3/3/15 in Norfolk, VA

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/03/05/18-year-old-anjelica-aj-hadsell-missing-since-3315-in-norfolk-va/

18 year old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell has been missing since Tuesday, March 3, 2015 in Norfolk, Virginia. She was last seen around 5:30 a.m. at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk. Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening. Norfolk police said detectives have no indication of foul play; however, they are still looking for the missing 18 year old.

If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Anjelica Hadsell, or who have seen her in the last 24 hours, are encouraged to call Norfolk Police Detectives at 757-664-7026 or the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:52:27 PM »

Family, friends search for missing Norfolk teen

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/04/norfolk-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

Norfolk Police said Thursday they were trying to confirm whether she was spotted on the campus of Virginia Commonwealth University.

Hadsell was was last heard from via text around 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday. Her parents reported her missing from their Tarrallton neighborhood home around 9:15 that night.

Her mother says something just doesn't seem right.

"The conversation, in my opinion, was kind of off. I can't be 100 percent sure I know that was my daughter I was texting. I know how she talks and I know the type of things she says," said Jennifer Hadsell.

The Longwood University freshman was home for Spring Break.

Police initially said there's no indication of any foul play, but they continue to look for her.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 10:56:49 PM »

Longwood University:

Statement on report of Longwood student missing in Norfolk over Spring Break

http://www.longwood.edu/2015releases_60465.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LUnewsreleases+%28Longwood+University+News+Releases%29

The Longwood University community continues to share the deep concerns of Anjelica Hadsell’s family and loved ones and we hope she is located safely. As she was reported missing while in her hometown of Norfolk on spring break last week, Norfolk police are leading the investigation into her whereabouts; our campus police and other staff are assisting with all available resources as needed. We have reached out to the Longwood community for any information that could be helpful, and we continue to be in regular contact with both family members and investigators.

If you have information on AJ's whereabouts, please immediately contact Norfolk police at 757-664-7026.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 08:29:17 AM »

I believe this is her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/anjelica.hadsell?fref=ts

In a relationship with:  https://www.facebook.com/joshua.campbell.798?pnref=about.overview.rel
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 08:31:55 AM »

On her facebook page, she belongs to several fb groups that pertain to housing/rentals, roommates, etc.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 03:08:13 PM »

Interesting

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 12:59:51 PM »

Police search in Chesapeake for missing Norfolk teen

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/police-search-chesapeake-missing-norfolk-teen

Norfolk police spent hours Saturday searching a swampy, wooded area along Battlefield Boulevard after receiving information about missing 18-year-old Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell.

Officer Sam Shenouda confirmed that police were searching the area after getting a new lead.

Hadsell's father, Wesley Hadsell, was arrested Saturday on charges of obstructing justice, burglary and possession of ammunition by a felon.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »

Virginia Police Continue to Search for College Freshman Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell Missing Since 3/2/15 … Father Wesley Hadsell Arrested on Charges Unrelated to his Daughter’s Disappearance … Believes He Knows Who Took AJ

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/03/22/virginia-police-continue-to-search-for-college-freshman-anjelica-aj-hadsell-missing-since-3215-father-wesley-hadsell-arrested-on-charges-unrelated-to-his-daughters-disappeara/

Virginia police continue to search for missing 18 year old  Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. According to Norfolk police, they have not ruled out foul play in the disappearance. The college freshman Anjelica “AJ” Hardsell has been missing since March 2, 2015. when she disappeared while on spring break from Longwood University. However, her father, 36 year old Wesley Hadsell, was arrested by police and charged with crimes unrelated to his daughter’s disappearance. Wesley Hadsell has been charged with four charges of obstructing justice, one charge of possessing ammunition after a felony and one charge of breaking and entering. The father’s arrest  comes on the same day police and search crews spent more than 12 hours combing through a heavily-wooded area along South Battlefield Boulevard in Chesapeake.

Wesley Hadsell has said that he had nothing to do with his daughters disappearance; however, he believes his daughter was abducted and stated that he broke into the home of the person he suspects took AJ to look for evidence in connection with the disappearance.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 01:08:00 PM »

HMM ... Father supposedly broke into home of individual he believes took his daughter ....

Missing teen’s father arrested on six charges - Mr. Hadsell: "I didn't have anything to do with her disappearance"

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

(VIDEO)

The father of missing 18-year-old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell is locked up on six charges unrelated to the disappearance of his daughter.

Wesley Hadsell, 36, was taken into custody March 21 after being interrogated by police for more than 15 hours, he said.

Hadsell was arrested on four charges of obstructing justice, one charge of possessing ammunition after a felony and one charge of breaking and entering.

“I couldn’t sit a minute away from where my daughter may have been,” Hadsell said from the Norfolk City Jail.

Hadsell admitted to breaking in and spending roughly 18 minutes inside the home. where he tore through trash cans and pealed back parts of the carpet. He said he even punched the family dog out of anger. He claimed to have discovered a clue upon searching through the resident’s furniture.

“I found my daughter’s jacket in his couch rolled up behind the cushion,” said Hadsell.”I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. It’s not like I had the jacket, I didn’t plant the jacket, I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there.”

It was during a search of Hadsell’s hotel room where he said Norfolk police found 72 rounds of nine-millimeter ammunition. Hadsell doesn’t deny any of the charges or having a lengthy felony criminal record.

“(I) made mistakes,” he said. “I’ve been out of trouble for over 10 years, and I do have successful employment at a business and stuff like that and a good family.”

Hadsell calls himself a changed man, and calls the disappearance of his daughter “overwhelming.”
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 01:48:24 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome

BRING AJ HOME
Community

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »

HMM ... Father supposedly broke into home of individual he believes took his daughter ....

Missing teen’s father arrested on six charges - Mr. Hadsell: "I didn't have anything to do with her disappearance"

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

(VIDEO)

The father of missing 18-year-old Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell is locked up on six charges unrelated to the disappearance of his daughter.

Wesley Hadsell, 36, was taken into custody March 21 after being interrogated by police for more than 15 hours, he said.

Hadsell was arrested on four charges of obstructing justice, one charge of possessing ammunition after a felony and one charge of breaking and entering.

“I couldn’t sit a minute away from where my daughter may have been,” Hadsell said from the Norfolk City Jail.

Hadsell admitted to breaking in and spending roughly 18 minutes inside the home. where he tore through trash cans and pealed back parts of the carpet. He said he even punched the family dog out of anger. He claimed to have discovered a clue upon searching through the resident’s furniture.

“I found my daughter’s jacket in his couch rolled up behind the cushion,” said Hadsell.”I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. It’s not like I had the jacket, I didn’t plant the jacket, I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there.”

It was during a search of Hadsell’s hotel room where he said Norfolk police found 72 rounds of nine-millimeter ammunition. Hadsell doesn’t deny any of the charges or having a lengthy felony criminal record.

“(I) made mistakes,” he said. “I’ve been out of trouble for over 10 years, and I do have successful employment at a business and stuff like that and a good family.”

Hadsell calls himself a changed man, and calls the disappearance of his daughter “overwhelming.”

His hotel room in the same town where they live?  Oh boy...   

First question that comes to mind is was he at home with the family or in his hotel room Monday night?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2015, 03:38:50 PM »

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2015/03/bringajhome-podcast-and-what-you-missed.html

Starting around 9 minutes, Wes Hadsell talks about his last interactions with AJ, and the last reported sightings.

I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I've got some concerns.  The concerns started before he lied about the jacket.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 04:15:38 PM »

I don't know if any of this is true or not, but I've seen reference to the former wife several times, this comment gave the most detail.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-cops-search-missing-teenage-girl/story?id=29811551

From the comments:

Cleaver • 15 hours ago

Anjelica's second stepdad was indicted by a grand jury for rape, kidnapping, and assault in 2005. On the day the indictment was handed down, AJ's second stepdad kidnapped his estranged wife, Michelle Tallman Hadsell, for two weeks. A national manhunt occurred to find and rescue Michelle. She was eventually rescued from the stepdad by law enforcement officers at a roadside rest stop. Michelle later refused to testify against Wesley, so the District Attorney prosecuted Wesley for felonious restraint, assault, grand larceny, statutory burglary, and many counts of forgery. Wesley, Aj's newest stepdad, was given a 10-year prison sentence and served most of this sentence.

In the first days after AJ's disappearance, Wesley withheld information from police officers. Notice the first missing posters state AJ was last seen at 7 am on March 2nd. This is now known to be untrue. Several days after AJ's disappearance, Wesley came forward and admitted that he saw and spoke to AJ at a gas station around noon, but they didn't talk much. They mostly stared at each other for 45 minutes then she "departed his presence". You can hear Wesley provide this specific information on a podcast operated by Chelsea Hoffman.

Wesley Hadsell no longer resides with AJ's mother. On the gofundme page, Wesley states that the donated money will be used to help his families. The number of families that Wesley has is unknown.

The jacket that Wesley stated was found in some teen male's closet was NOT verified by the police to be AJ's jacket. This unverified information came out from Wesley Hadsell.

The unidentified person that Wesley states interjected himself into the case and is a POI is AJ's first stepdad. The first stepdad raised Anjelica from the age 1 to 14. He has distributed fliers to find AJ, but Wesley and AJ's mom ordered his posters to be ripped down. The first stepdad also put up a $25,000 reward. For many years, the first stepdad has kept a blog of his heartbreaking interactions with Wesley Hadsell and Anjelica. His blog is open for the public to read.

Courtesy of poster HFbq81 from therotundaonline

The article link doesn't work anymore on this one from 2005.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?28375-Missing-Michelle-Hadsell-21-year-old-Delaware-Woman

A 21 year old Delaware County woman is missing and the local sheriff is looking for her, and her husband, who's a person of interest in the case.

Michelle Hadsell has been missing since Friday afternoon.

He father Bob Tallman was checking phone messages when he heard one from Michelle.

He said it sounded like she was struggling on the other end and tried to dial 9-1-1.

Tallman called for help, rushed home and began looking for Michelle.

Her parents say Michelle's estranged husband Wesley attacked her last week and he was just indicted for rape, kidnapping and felonious assault.

That's why they believe Wesley is behind her disappearance.

http://www.wbns10tv.com/Global/story...7&nav=LUERdpoE

http://crimecrimecrime.blogspot.com/2005/08/missing-columbus-woman-3.html

Michelle Hadsell was last seen leaving her brother's house on Friday, Her father, Bob Tallman, said he called her Friday at about 1:30 p.m. to make sure she made it home safely when he heard something alarming.
"At the time, I heard the phone pick up and some ruckus in the background -- her voice -- as she was struggling," Tallman said.
Authorities said they suspect foul  play. Hadsell, 21, was married for one year. Her family said she tried to escape domestic abuse and moved away from her husband, Wesley Hadsell.

http://www.daily-journal.com/news/local/peaceful-end-to-manhunt/article_989e9ed7-7131-552b-8a7d-2d20df47dcfc.html

Peaceful end to manhunt

Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2005 1:00 am | Updated: 11:50 pm, Mon Oct 14, 2013.
Ohio criminal had ex-wife as hostage | 0 comments

An army of state, county and local police collared an armed Ohio kidnapper this morning after an intense manhunt through dense Kankakee County cornfields northeast of Manteno.

His female victim was also recovered unharmed when police dropped the net at 10:39 a.m. at 12000N and 6000E roads.

Wesley Hadsell, described by state police as a career burglar, was thought to be armed and very dangerous. There was no information at presstime whether he was armed at the time of capture. Hadsell was being transported to an area hospital to be checked for injury, noted police.

He was being sought for the Aug. 26 kidnapping and rape of his former wife, Michelle Hadsell. She was with him when he abandoned his car after a police chase that began around 1:05 a.m. today on Interstate 57 near Peotone.

Delaware County, Ohio, sheriff's police, a jurisdiction about 20 minutes north of Columbus, said this morning that the kidnapping was initially reported by the victim's father who'd received a panicked call from his daughter.

Police later found signs of a struggle at her residence.

A patrolling state police trooper ran the plate of Hadsell's car early today near the Peotone rest area and learned the driver was wanted for rape, domestic violence, kidnapping and assault.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2015, 01:16:41 PM »

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/after-tip-norfolk-police-searching-missing-teen

Tip on missing Norfolk woman leads divers to pond

By Cindy Clayton
The Virginian-Pilot
© April 4, 2015
ISLE OF WIGHT COUNTY

Norfolk police divers searched a retention pond in Carrsville most of the day Friday after receiving a tip Thursday night on the disappearance of 18-year-old Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell.

Twelve divers searched the pond, two at a time, that is part of Granville Acres farm on Joyners Bridge Road in the rural area along U.S. 258. They rarely surfaced through the day as they searched.

They didn't find anything relevant to the case, said Daniel Hudson, a police spokesman.

Detectives went out to the area Thursday night to search and returned Friday morning, Hudson said.

"I got up at 7:30 because I heard them shutting the trailer doors," said Steven Hines, who lives in a house across the road from the pond. He said police had asked him whether he had seen a plumbing van. He said he thought he had seen one recently. Hines has lived in the area since 1985.

All afternoon, neighbors sat on their front porches across Walters Highway to watch police camped out at the site with trailers, cars and equipment.

"The kids are scared," Misty Sutton said. "They come home from school yesterday seeing this and they they leave for school seeing this this morning."

The area normally is quiet without the volume of traffic that passed by Friday afternoon.

Detectives took pictures Thursday night, talked to neighbors and searched properties, Sutton said.

"You never have any of this kind of stuff out here," she said.

The owner of the farm and the pond was cooperating, Hudson said.

The tip was not received through the Crime Line, Hudson said. He declined to provide details, citing the ongoing investigation. Detectives, he said, are pursuing all leads.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2015, 01:23:11 PM »

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/stepfather-missing-norfolk-18yearold-denied-bond

Stepfather of missing Norfolk woman denied bond

By Scott Daugherty
The Virginian-Pilot
© March 28, 2015
NORFOLK

The stepfather of a missing Longwood University student broke into the home of a police witness earlier this month and threatened four people, according to a prosecutor.

Wesley Hadsell, 36, was denied bond Friday on charges of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possession of ammunition by a felon.

The search for 18-year-old Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell is entering its 26th day. She was last seen March 2 at her parents' home in Norfolk's Tarrallton neighborhood. She was home for spring break at the time.

In court Friday, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Ashley Coleman said Wesley Hadsell was "seeking to impede" the investigation into his stepdaughter's disappearance. She said he broke into the home of a person who had been questioned by police and assaulted an animal there. She added that Hadsell threatened several police witnesses with violence and harassed at least one with an air horn.

Assistant Public Defender Katherine Currin, Hadsell's attorney, cast the allegations in a different light. She said her client believed AJ Hadsell might have been in the house where the March 6 burglary occurred.

"If he entered this house, it's because he thought his daughter was in grave danger," Currin told the court.

The defense attorney asked the court to release her client on bond or home electronic monitoring. Despite his lengthy criminal history, including convictions for felonious restraint, burglary and bank robbery, Currin said, her client was not a flight risk.

"Mr. Hadsell would very much like to be with his family and help with the search for his daughter," Currin said.

Judge Bruce Wilcox denied the bond request.

Coleman said Hadsell - who has "Game Over" tattooed on his eyelids - was estranged from his wife at the time of his arrest and had been for "weeks." Coleman did not say whether the estrangement occurred before or after AJ's disappearance. She said he was living in a hotel room, where police later found a scale with possible cocaine residue on it and 75 rounds of ammunition hidden in an air conditioning vent.

Coleman said Hadsell told police he had a gun, but they would never find it. He also confessed to ongoing and increasing cocaine use, the prosecutor said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 02:44:51 PM »

Finally found my way to a blog by Zack Hoffer, claims he was Anjelica's dad from the ages of 1 and a half to 13. 

Interesting reading, imo.  Here's a clip from one of the entries.

http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/03/today-anjelica.html

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Today. Anjelica.

One last piece I want to rant about is Wes. Right now I am just gonna say that it really hurt having him adopt Anjelica when she was 15. I felt betrayed by Anjelica, and by Jennifer. Jennifer should have known better than to do all of this. She knew that I was Anjelica's father, but she carelessly gave her to another man. She became very possessive of Anjelica, in my opinion to try to solidify her relationship with Wes. Anjelica was an integral part of that relationship, as she was with Jennifer's and my relationship. She shouldn't have brought a man just out of prison (or any man) to live with my daughters without knowing him and vetting him thoroughly. I found out about his past and took her to court to get my children full time from her. Custody remained as it was (split legal and physical). It hurts listening to him so gallantly refer to her as his daughter. He has only known her since she was 14. This man is absurdly bold. He made that clear from the beginning as he became 'best buds' with Anjelica while I grew further and further apart from her and knew less and less about her life and friends and school and even health and everything. On the other hand, I have been thankful for Anjelica having what appeared to be a solid father-figure in her life. I can only assume his love is genuine and that his attempts to help me rebuild my relationship with Anjelica were genuine. So I am praying for justice. Justice for the wrongs committed against Anjelica throughout her life, not just 2 weeks ago. I am praying for truth and that the lies her mother hides behind be revealed. I believe God is at work here. He is sifting things out. The truth will be what is left. I hope Anjelica sees it one day and embraces it. She is a beautiful person. I pray for her angels to protect her. If I find out she is hurt, I will not know how it would be possible to pick myself up from that. If Jennifer or my daughters ever read this, I am sorry for bad-mouthing your mother. I just can't sit back and pretend everything is alright anymore. I can own up to my mistakes - why can't she??

Posted by Zach Hoffer at 11:36 AM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 03:22:05 PM »

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/stepfather-missing-norfolk-18yearold-denied-bond

Coleman said Hadsell - who has "Game Over" tattooed on his eyelids - was estranged from his wife at the time of his arrest and had been for "weeks." Coleman did not say whether the estrangement occurred before or after AJ's disappearance. She said he was living in a hotel room, where police later found a scale with possible cocaine residue on it and 75 rounds of ammunition hidden in an air conditioning vent.

Coleman said Hadsell told police he had a gun, but they would never find it. He also confessed to ongoing and increasing cocaine use, the prosecutor said.

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf

Not a good combination, imo.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 02:34:50 PM »

Video at the link:

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/human-remains-found-search-norfolk-teen

Human remains found in search for Norfolk teen

By Gary A. Harki
Mike Hixenbaugh
The Virginian-Pilot
© April 9, 2015
SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY

Human remains have been found during a search in Southampton County for Angelica "AJ" Hadsell, police have confirmed.

The investigation led police this morning to a house in the 34000 block of Smith's Ferry Road, where the remains were discovered oustide about 10 a.m., according to Norfolk police. The remains will be taken to the medical examiner's office for identification and to determine the cause of the death.

The small brick house along the road is surrounded by chest-high brush. The area is marked off with police tape and several police cars are parked nearby.

Officers began searching the area about 8 a.m., said Officer Sam Shenouda, department spokesman.

Because of the high grass and size of the crime scene, police will probably be scouring the area for several days, looking for clues in the overgrown grass, he said. Police believe the house was abandoned.

FBI agents are also involved in the search, said FBI spokeswoman Christina Pullen.

Yellow crime scene tape marks the property and house where human remains were found on Thursday, April 9, 2015, during a search in Southampton County for Angelica "AJ" Hadsell in the 34000 block of Smith's Ferry Road. (Steve Earley | The Virginian-Pilot)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 02:43:40 PM »

http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/investigators-expand-search-area-for-missing-norfolk-teen/

Human remains found as investigators search for missing Norfolk teen
By Stephanie Ballesteros
Published: April 9, 2015, 12:37 pm  Updated: April 9, 2015, 2:26 pm

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk police say their investigative efforts into missing teen AJ Hadsell led them to a home in Southampton County Thursday where human remains were found outside the home.

Police say the tip led them to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road in Southampton County.

10 On Your Side has learned the remains were found outside a shed in the backyard of the home on Smith’s Ferry Road.

The remains will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for further analysis and identification.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 05:02:22 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/813880298700200

BRING AJ HOME
23 mins · Edited ·
This will be our only statement for the remainder of the day and will not be answering any questions.
On behalf of the Hadsell family we would like to first thank the Norfolk PD, Search and Rescue, donators, businesses, individuals and media that have helped with the search for Anjelica Hadsell. It has not been confirmed with the coroners office that it is in fact AJ. We ask that the media and public continue to respect the family in this time of adversity. Your thoughts and prayers for the Hadsell family are needed and appreciated.
We continue to ask that if you have any information regarding this case no matter how small it may be that you contact the local authorities.
A go fund me page has been created in regards to this case to help with the search and expenses which can found on the Bring AJ Home Facebook page. Any remaining donations at the conclusion will be donated on Anjelica's behalf to an organization regarding missing persons once it is decided.
Thank you.

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.