April 26, 2024, 05:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahizya Osceola 3yrs old missing from Hollywood Florida 3/19/15  (Read 13308 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 10:30:12 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 05:07:24 PM »

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/ahziya-osceola-update-dad-stepmother-arrested-in-connection-with-hollywood-toddlers-death

Ahziya Osceola update: Dad, stepmother arrested in connection with Hollywood toddler's death
Posted: 3:17 PM, Mar 25, 2015
Updated: 10 mins ago

The stepmother and father of a 3-year-old child found dead in his Hollywood home have been arrested, according to Hollywood police.

Detectives found Ahziya Osceola’s body inside his home last week.

Police say they are charging Analiz Osceola with aggravated manslaughter, child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement under “Caylee’s Law.”

They say they have also arrested Nelson Drew Osceola, and charged him with child neglect.

Ahizya Osceola's stepmother hid the boy's dead body in a box in the laundry room, according to police.  They did not say how the boy died but said he had internal and external injuries.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 08:48:52 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 09:51:33 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 10:17:24 PM »

Father, stepmother of boy found dead in Hollywood home arrested
Mar 25 2015 02:55:00 PM EDT

Chief Frank Fernandez said the boy's body was wrapped in garbage bags and placed in an 8-inch-wide box in a laundry room. Fernandez said the box was then placed inside several other garbage bags filled with clothes in an attempt to hide the body.

Analiz Osceola initially told police that Ahziya was missing, as was money from the home, leading officers to believe that the boy may have been abducted, Fernandez said.

Ahziya "endured what we believe to be a significant amount of pain," Fernandez said, citing internal and external injuries to the body.

Fernandez said there was bruising throughout the body, indicating that the injuries appeared to have occurred over time.

"She knew that the child was injured" but didn't attempt to help him, Fernandez said.

<snipped>

Analiz Osceola was involuntarily taken into custody for a psychological evaluation under the Baker Act last week. Fernandez said she was later released from the hospital and taken to jail.

Fernandez said Ahziya died of blunt-force trauma and that an autopsy indicated he was already dead when he was placed in the box.

Analiz Osceola was charged Wednesday with aggravated manslaughter, child neglect with great bodily harm and providing false information to law enforcement. Her bond is set at $230,000.

Nelson Osceola was charged Wednesday with child neglect with great bodily harm. His bond is set at $50,000.

http://www.local10.com/news/father-stepmother-of-boy-found-dead-in-hollywood-home-arrested/31987206

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 09:56:11 AM »

Father of Hollywood Toddler Leaves Jail After Arrest in Boy's Death
March 26, 2015

The father of a Hollywood toddler whose body was discovered after he was reported missing exited the Broward County Jail early Thursday flanked by relatives and refusing to speak with reporters.

When questioned about what happened to his son, Nelson Osceola only replied "I can't talk about it."

Nelson Osceola, along with Analiz Osceola, the child's stepmother, were arrested Wednesday.

Analiz Osceola, 24, is charged with aggravated manslaughter, child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement in the death of 3-year-old Ahziya Osceola.

She was being held on $230,000 bond Wednesday, records showed. It was unknown if she has an attorney.

Nelson Osceola, 25, is charged with child neglect. He was being held on $50,000 bond, jail records showed. His bond was paid. His attorney was unavailable for comment late Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Father-Stepmother-of-Hollywood-Toddler-Arrested-in-His-Death-297554151.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.