April 19, 2024, 01:05:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noah Thomas, 5 years old missing from Dublin Virgina 3/22/15  (Read 65725 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2015, 03:33:37 PM »

The parents of Noah Thomas have been charged!!

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/pulaski-sheriff-to-hold-4-pm-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-case/32151786

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2015, 03:37:19 PM »

https://twitter.com/CameronOAustin

Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  3m 3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Both Paul and Ashley have been arrested. #NoahThomas

Both have been charged with child abuse and are incarcerated in the NRV regional jail without bond. #NoahThomas

No tips or calls led the law enforcement authorities to drain septic system. #NoahThomas That was a big misconception.

Authorities are still not releasing cause of death for #NoahThomas. Will take more time to finalize tests.

Mike Fleenor speaking now. Charges stem from abuse and neglect of #NoahThomas AND infant daughter.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2015, 03:37:34 PM »

Noah's parents are charged with neglect and abuse of both Noah and his little sister.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/pulaski-sheriff-to-hold-4-pm-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-case/32151786

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2015, 03:40:47 PM »

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/CameronOAustin

Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  3m 3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Both Paul and Ashley have been arrested. #NoahThomas

Both have been charged with child abuse and are incarcerated in the NRV regional jail without bond. #NoahThomas

No tips or calls led the law enforcement authorities to drain septic system. #NoahThomas That was a big misconception.

Authorities are still not releasing cause of death for #NoahThomas. Will take more time to finalize tests.

Mike Fleenor speaking now. Charges stem from abuse and neglect of #NoahThomas AND infant daughter.

Continues:
Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  2m 2 minutes ago

Charges are based on current info, but Fleenor says a big piece left unknown: cause of death.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »

Both arrested on 2 counts of abuse and neglect of children

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »

http://www.nbc12.com/story/28708638/parents-charged-in-death-of-pulaski-boy-found-in-septic-system

Parents of Pulaski boy found in septic system charged with abuse and neglect
Posted: Apr 02, 2015 4:09 PM EDT Updated: Apr 02, 2015 4:18 PM EDT
By Ray Daudani

PULASKI, VA (WWBT) -

The parents of a 5-year-old boy found dead in a septic tank in Pulaski County are under arrest on charges of abuse and neglect.

Ashley White and Paul Thomas are being held without bond in the New River Valley Regional Jail.

Noah Thomas' body was found in a septic tank one week ago, after a frantic five-day search. He was laid to rest on Wednesday. Officers say the cause of death remains unclear and a full autopsy is not complete. The FBI is providing forensic support, assisting Pulaski authorities with the collection and analysis of evidence.

Police received more than 100 tips from around the country in the search for Noah. Some tipsters said they had seen the boys, while others reported suspicious vehicles in the child's neighborhood.
<snipped>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2015, 04:03:30 PM »

http://www.wsls.com/story/28706014/pulaski-co-sheriffs-office-to-provide-update-on-noah-thomas-death-investigation

Pulaski Co. Sheriff: Noah Thomas' parents charged with abuse and neglect

Posted: Apr 02, 2015 11:59 AM EDT Updated: Apr 02, 2015 4:23 PM EDT
By WSLS 10 Staff

PULASKI COUNTY (WSLS 10) - Noah Thomas' parents have been arrested on charges of abuse and neglect of children according to statements made by Sheriff Jim Davis with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office.

Ashley White and Paul Thomas were being held at the New River Valley Jail without bond. Their 6-month-old baby girl has been removed by child protective services.

A news conference was held at 4:00 p.m., where the sheriff made the announcement. 

Investigators who spoke at the news conference said they expect the continuing investigation could take months. The cause of death for 5-year-old Noah Thomas had not been determined, which they said would be a key piece of evidence in the case.

Investigators were asked by reporters at the news conference about the circumstances and evidence which led them to arrest the parents. Investigators said due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, they could not answer those questions at the time.
<snipped>

Paul Thomas and Ashley White outside of Pulaski Sheriff's Office

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2015, 04:17:46 PM »

Parents of Noah Thomas charged with abuse and neglect
POSTED: 11:50 AM EDT Apr 02, 2015    UPDATED: 04:27 PM EDT Apr 02, 2015

PULASKI, Va. -- The parents of the Pulaski County boy who was found dead last week in a septic tank have been arrested.

Ashley White, 30, and Paul Thomas, 32, were arrested Thursday afternoon. Thomas and White are charged with two counts of abuse and neglect of children. They are being held in the New River Valley Regional Jail without bond.

<snipped>

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2015, 04:19:40 PM »

They have updated Paul Thomas' info with a new mugshot:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2015, 05:35:26 PM »

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/pulaski_county/parents-of-noah-thomas-arrested-charged-with-child-abuse/article_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

Parents of Noah Thomas arrested, charged with child abuse
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:47 pm | Updated: 5:47 pm, Thu Apr 2, 2015.

PULASKI – A week after their five-year-old son was found dead, the parents of Noah Terry Thomas have been arrested and charged with felony child abuse and neglect.

Ashley Jennifer White and Paul Raymond Thomas are currently being held in the New River Valley Regional Jail without bond.

In a press conference on Thursday, Pulaski County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mike Fleenor said that the charges are in relation to both Noah, and his infant sister Abigail.

“Please rest assured that the sheriff’s office and the office of the commonwealth’s attorney have spent considerable time and effort on this case and we anticipate that our jobs are far from over,” Fleenor said.

County Sheriff Jim Davis confirmed that Abigail had been removed from the parent’s house the day after Noah’s disappearance by the sheriff’s office and Pulaski County Department of Social Services.

Paul Thomas was charged under a subsection of the law that relates to “reckless disregard for human life.” His charges are a class 6 felony and carry with them a minimum of a one year prison sentence and up to five years for each charge.

Ashley White was charged under two different subsections of the law. One charge, like Paul’s, relates to “reckless disregard for human life” and carries with it the same punishment. However, she is also being charged under a more serious subsection that is a class 4 felony which is punishable by no less than two years and no more than 10 years. That subsection involves “serious injuries” to a child that were received under an adult’s care. Those injuries, as defined by state code include: "disfigurement, a fracture, a severe burn or laceration, mutilation, maiming, forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or life threatening internal injuries."

<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »

Paul Thomas and Ashley White are the definition of evil on so many levels.  My heart break and my faith is tested when I consider what Noah and Abigail endured through the betrayal of those who where entrusted by God to both love and protect them.

Parents of Pulaski 5-year-old Noah Thomas arrested
April 2, 2015

<snipped>

County Sheriff Jim Davis confirmed that Abigail had been removed from the parent’s house the day after Noah’s disappearance by the sheriff’s office and Pulaski County Department of Social Services.

Paul Thomas was charged under a subsection of the law that relates to “reckless disregard for human life.” His charges are a class 6 felony and carry with them a minimum of a one year prison sentence and up to five years for each charge.

Ashley White was charged under two different subsections of the law. One charge, like Paul’s, relates to “reckless disregard for human life” and carries with it the same punishment. However, she is also being charged under a more serious subsection that is a class 4 felony which is punishable by no less than two years and no more than 10 years. That subsection involves “serious injuries” to a child that were received under an adult’s care.

Noah was found dead in a septic tank on his parent's property last Thursday, March 26, ending a five-day search that involved dozens of local, state and national agencies assisting.

<snipped>

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_ce73855e-d96a-11e4-84bd-df3980886b6a.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2015, 05:59:39 PM »

Quotes from unidentified sources often turn out not to be factual.

MIXED MESSAGES

Parents of Pulaski 5-year-old Noah Thomas arrested
April 2, 2015

<snipped>

Noah was found dead in a septic tank on his parent's property last Thursday, March 26, ending a five-day search that involved dozens of local, state and national agencies assisting. Davis said that no tips or calls lead authorities or search and rescue teams to drain the septic tank.

“As time passed, it was our belief that Noah could not have survived being lost considering the physical terrain, large search area, and weather related elements,” Davis said. “That this point, in the search period, our search and rescue teams transitioned into a locate and recovery mode.”

<snipped>

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_ce73855e-d96a-11e4-84bd-df3980886b6a.html

Police say they got a credible tip to look into septic tank for Noah Thomas
Mar 26, 2015

<snipped>

After a search that began Sunday morning, the boy was found Thursday afternoon in a septic tank behind the family home on Highland Road in Dublin. Noah's autopsy is complete. But the medical examiner is not releasing results at this time.

Police say they got a hard and credible tip that they needed to look inside the 1000 gallon septic tank behind the family home.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/video/police-say-they-got-a-credible-tip-to-look-into-septic-tank-for-noah-thomas/32053506

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2015, 06:39:52 PM »

Thinking about how it was stated on the day Noah's body was found:
"Meanwhile, investigators told WDBJ that a “hard, credible tip” caused them to look in the septic tank behind the family’s home." (http://wtvr.com/2015/03/30/noah-thomas-memorial/)

and today, where Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis stated:
"During the fifth day of this mission, Noah’s body was recovered in the septic system. No tips or calls led the law enforcement authorities or search and rescue teams to drain the septic system," (http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/pulaski-sheriff-to-hold-4-pm-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-case/32151786)

perhaps LE was trying to make the parents think that someone had seen them deposit Noah's body there and were hoping that would spur on a confession.

Just my thought on why we have heard 2 contradictory statements concerning this from LE.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2015, 07:59:02 PM »

You could be right Brandi.  However ... when did "the police" say a "hard and credible tip" caused them to investigate the septic tank.  I don't think Davis or Akers stated that in any of the press conferences.  I could be wrong.

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2015, 09:07:21 PM »

You could be right Brandi.  However ... when did "the police" say a "hard and credible tip" caused them to investigate the septic tank.  I don't think Davis or Akers stated that in any of the press conferences.  I could be wrong.

It was stated the day Noah's body was recovered from the septic tank or the day after. Not sure why which day matters.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2015, 12:46:46 AM »

It was stated the day Noah's body was recovered from the septic tank or the day after. Not sure why which day matters.

Police say they got a credible tip to look into septic tank for Noah Thomas
POSTED: 08:00 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015    UPDATED: 05:47 PM EDT Mar 27, 2015
http://www.wdbj7.com/video/police-say-they-got-a-credible-tip-to-look-into-septic-tank-for-noah-thomas/32053506

Looks like the tip was reported by the reporter in this video the day after Noah was found.

Hope that helps.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »

Thanks Brandi. 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2015, 10:40:39 AM »

Noah Thomas' parents to be arraigned at 1 p.m. through video conference
Apr 03, 2015

The parents of Noah Thomas are expected to be arraigned Friday morning through video conference.

Ashley White, 30, and Paul Thomas, 32, were charged Thursday with two felony counts of abuse and neglect of children. They are currently held at the New River Valley Regional Jail in Dublin without bond.

A Juvenile and Domestic Relations judge in Wythe County is expected to preside over the arraignment at 1 p.m. White and Thomas are expected to appear through video conference in Wythe County.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/parents-of-noah-thomas-to-be-arraigned-friday-morning-through-video-uplink/32171790

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2015, 11:29:17 AM »

Noah Thomas' parents to be arraigned at 1 p.m. through video conference
Apr 03, 2015

The parents of Noah Thomas are expected to be arraigned Friday morning through video conference.

Ashley White, 30, and Paul Thomas, 32, were charged Thursday with two felony counts of abuse and neglect of children. They are currently held at the New River Valley Regional Jail in Dublin without bond.

A Juvenile and Domestic Relations judge in Wythe County is expected to preside over the arraignment at 1 p.m. White and Thomas are expected to appear through video conference in Wythe County.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/parents-of-noah-thomas-to-be-arraigned-friday-morning-through-video-uplink/32171790

I am assuming the reason the arraignment is being held by a neighboring county (Wythe) is because Pulaski Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court is not holding court today.

Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Paul Thomas & Ashley White will be arraigned today at 1 via teleconference in Wytheville. Pulaski is not holding court today. #NoahThomas (https://twitter.com/CameronOAustin)

Pulaski Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court - http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/jdr/pulaski/home.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.