April 26, 2024, 08:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noah Thomas, 5 years old missing from Dublin Virgina 3/22/15  (Read 65779 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 07:11:22 PM »

Pulaski Co. sheriff confirms death of Noah Thomas; no one in custody
UPDATED: 06:31 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015

<snipped>

A candlelight prayer vigil was held Thursday at Randolph Park in Dublin.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/candlelight-vigil-scheduled-for-5-pm-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996

Prayer vigil in Dublin for Noah Thomas
POSTED: 08:00 PM EDT Mar 25, 2015

Video:
http://www.wdbj7.com/video/prayer-vigil-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32033914

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 07:25:44 PM »

Pulaski Co. sheriff confirms death of Noah Thomas; no one in custody
Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 12:47 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015    UPDATED: 07:32 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/candlelight-vigil-scheduled-for-5-pm-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996

PULASKI CO., Va. -

The Pulaski County boy who went missing Sunday has been found dead, sheriff Jim Davis confirmed Thursday evening.

Noah Thomas was found around 1 p.m. Thursday in a septic tank near his Highland Road home.

At this time, no one is in custody. The cause of the 5-year-old's death has not been determined. Sheriff Davis said Noah's parents, Ashley White and Paul Thomas, are cooperating with investigators.

"We are very saddened to announce that we have recovered the body of Noah Thomas shortly after 1 p.m. today. He was found at a location near his home. His body was discovered in a septic tank during a more detailed and aggressive search," sheriff Davis said during a brief news conference. "The recovery of the body is now part of our investigation, and ongoing."

<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 07:42:44 PM »

5:00 PM PT

The Noah Thomas case is being discussed right now on the Nancy Grace show (CNN)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2015, 08:07:10 PM »

5:00 PM PT

The Noah Thomas case is being discussed right now on the Nancy Grace show (CNN)

Personally, I had to quit her show a few years ago. Kinda useless.

Sorry for my repost of an article you posted. I had not noticed your post when I posted.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 09:25:31 PM »

I also am past NG unless she is interviewing LE or immediate family of the victims.  However ... when flipping the channels this evening I caught the drift of the discussion.  Ten minutes into the show ... the topic changed.  I may read the transcript later.

Has Noah's parents been interviewed by media since his disappearance?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 09:32:28 PM »

Aunt and uncle of Noah Thomas react to discovery of his body
Mar 26, 2015 4:54 PM PDT

During a news conference on Thursday, authorities announced that they recovered the body of Noah Thomas shortly after 1:00 p.m.

Officials said the 5-year-old was discovered in a septic tank during a detailed search.

Noah's parents were not at the news conference, however, other family members attended. They broke into tears upon hearing news of Noah's death.

"I know he is up there {in heaven} looking down. I want to thank everyone that helped look for him" Jason Thomas, Noah's uncle.

Police said the parents continue to cooperate with authorities during this tragic time.

"No one loved Noah more than Paul and Ashley and the are completely devastated" said Katherine Ide, Noah's aunt.

http://www.wsls.com/story/28626728/aunt-and-uncle-of-noah-thomas-react-to-discovery-of-his-body

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 10:44:12 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 11:40:06 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Noah Thomas' body found in septic tank on parents' property
March 26, 2015

<snipped>

While authorities had previously said the family’s house and the immediate surrounding area had been searched at least three times with nothing suspicious found, “a more detailed and aggressive search” was conducted and Noah’s body was discovered. It is unclear what led them to empty the septic tank.

Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said that currently, no one is in custody. Noah’s body will be taken to the medical examiners’ office in Roanoke where an autopsy will be conducted to determine a cause of death.

<snipped>

At the Thomases’ house, in the 5400 block of Highland Road, officials roped off the entire house as FBI agents and evidence recovery teams came and went on Thursday.

A neighbor who lives down the street from the Thomases said that he’s lived in the neighborhood 30 years and said that every house has a septic tank. Almost all of the septic tanks on the street are 4 to 5 feet underground.

Throughout the investigation, Noah’s parents Ashley Jennifer White, 31, and Paul Raymond Thomas, 32, have been under intense public scrutiny. As the fifth day of searching got underway, they had yet to make a statement, speak to media or designate a spokesperson.

<snipped>

“You don’t get into a septic tank by accident. Someone’s going to pay,” Jason Thomas, Noah’s uncle, said.

<snipped>

Sheriff Davis repeatedly said in the early morning press conference on Thursday that the parents were “extremely distraught” and had been “extremely cooperative.” Davis said that they had sought legal advice, but that a lawyer had not been with them during questioning.

According to previous statements, Noah’s mother last saw him on Sunday morning watching cartoons about 8 or 8:15 a.m.. She then went to take a nap with their infant child and awoke about 10:35 to find that Noah was missing.

<snipped>

Davis had previously said that Noah was in school on Friday, and video surveillance shows the family out in public on Saturday evening.

When asked if search warrants had been filed with regard to Noah’s disappearance, an assistant clerk at Pulaski County Circuit Court replied “everything in that case has been sealed.”

<snipped>

While it was initially believed that Noah may have wandered off, Davis and other authorities said they never ruled out the possibility that Noah had been abducted.

Now that Noah’s body has been found, it is unclear how the investigation will proceed.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/year-old-noah-thomas-found-dead-in-septic-system-at/article_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 01:39:13 AM »

another child gone

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »

WATCH LIVE: 10 am. news conference about Noah Thomas case

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2015, 08:37:23 AM »

WATCH LIVE: 10 am. news conference about Noah Thomas case

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784

WATCH LIVE: 10 a.m. news conference on Noah Thomas investigation
The 5-year-old Pulaski County boy was found dead Thursday afternoon
POSTED: 08:47 AM EDT Mar 27, 2015

PULASKI CO., Va. -- Officials are now investigating the cause of death for 5-year-old Noah Thomas.

Noah was found dead in a septic tank around 1 p.m. Thursday near his Highland Road home in Dublin. He was missing for five days.

A news conference is planned for 10 a.m. Friday. Assistant County Administrator Anthony Akers will read a statement by Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis. No media questions will be allowed. Click here or in the video player above to watch the news conference live.

At this point, no one is in custody. Police tape did not say "crime scene."
<snipped>
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/watch-live-10-am-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-investigation/32044532

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2015, 11:01:23 AM »

Authorities: Noah Thomas case moving forward as a death investigation
Mar 27, 2015

After five days of searching for 5-year-old Noah Thomas, and the tragic discovery of his body Thursday afternoon, authorities announced Friday they're focusing their efforts now on a death investigation.

In a scheduled news conference at 10 a.m., Anthony Akers, Assistant County Administrator, said on behalf of the Pulaski County Sheriff's Department, they would like to thank the dozens of agencies who helped in the search for Noah, including the FBI Violent Crimes Against Children division, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, and the Virginia State Police.

In moving forward with the investigation, authorities say the focus will be on facts and physical evidence, and will not be driven by speculation or rumors. Official comments on the investigation will be solely released by the Sheriff's Office, at such a time when a significant development occurs.

Akers says he wants the public to remain cautious with rumors and speculation on Noah's death.

<snipped>

WSLS 10 asked if there was any evidence to confirm if the family was in fact home with Noah Sunday morning, March 22.

Sheriff Davis said they were going by family statements and Sheriff Davis said he had spent many hours with Noah's parents and asked the public to not judge them, stating, "They're living in a nightmare," and "their grief is obvious."

<snipped>

http://www.wsls.com/story/28630234/watch-live-news-conference-to-be-held-at-10-am-on-noah-thomas-investigation

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2015, 11:28:17 AM »

No one in custody in Noah Thomas death investigation
The 5-year-old Pulaski County boy was found dead Thursday afternoon

POSTED: 08:47 AM EDT Mar 27, 2015    UPDATED: 11:36 AM EDT Mar 27, 2015
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/watch-live-10-am-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-investigation/32044532

PULASKI CO., Va. -

Officials are now investigating the cause of death for 5-year-old Noah Thomas.

Noah was found dead in a septic tank around 1 p.m. Thursday near his Highland Road home in Dublin. He was missing for five days.

A statement written by Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said the investigation will be focused only on facts and physical evidence.

"Speculation and rumors will do nothing but hurt this investigation," Assistant County Administrator Anthony Akers said in a Friday morning news conference.

At this point, no one is in custody. Police tape did not say "crime scene." Currently, officials are calling this case a death investigation, not a criminal one.

The cause of death has not been determined. A medical examiner will perform an autopsy.

Authorities say Noah's parents, Ashley White and Paul Thomas, are cooperating with investigators.

Akers would not comment about the specifics of the septic tank.
<snipped>

WDBJ7 learned that there are thousands of students in the Pulaski County Public School system wearing blue Friday in Noah's honor.

A balloon release ceremony is scheduled for noon Saturday at Randolph Park. Attendants are asked to bring a blue balloon.
<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2015, 12:14:54 PM »

Katherine Ide and her brother Jason Thomas mourn for their nephew Noah Terry Thomas, 5, whose body was found Thursday in a septic tank on his parents’ property in Pulaski County.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/national-organization-noah-thomas-found-dead/article_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 12:25:25 PM »

New information surfaces on septic tank Noah Thomas' body was discovered in
Posted: Mar 27, 2015 12:05 PM EDT Updated: Mar 27, 2015 12:34 PM EDT
By WSLS 10 Staff
http://www.wsls.com/story/28632222/new-information-surfaces-on-septic-tank-noah-thomas-body-was-found-in

PULASKI CO. (WSLS 10) - On Friday further information was released on the septic tank 5-year-old Noah Thomas' body was discovered in.

Sources say the septic tank is considered a "high rise" even though it's ground level. This type of tank has a plastic lid that goes over the top. Authorities have not said if the top was on or off when they found Noah.

Sources say the tank is 4 by 8 feet and 5 and a half feet deep. The septic tank holds about 1,000 gallons.
<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2015, 12:27:19 PM »

Katherine Ide and her brother Jason Thomas mourn for their nephew Noah Terry Thomas, 5, whose body was found Thursday in a septic tank on his parents’ property in Pulaski County.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/national-organization-noah-thomas-found-dead/article_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2015, 12:49:22 PM »

Thanks Brandi

I have considered that Noah could have fallen into an open septic tank when he left the home while his mother slept?  However ... Noah's uncle doesn't appear to believe that there was an accident.  Why?

Noah Thomas' body found in septic tank on parents' property
March 26, 2015

<snipped>

While authorities had previously said the family’s house and the immediate surrounding area had been searched at least three times with nothing suspicious found, “a more detailed and aggressive search” was conducted and Noah’s body was discovered. It is unclear what led them to empty the septic tank.

<snipped>

“You don’t get into a septic tank by accident. Someone’s going to pay,” Jason Thomas, Noah’s uncle, said.

<snipped>

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/year-old-noah-thomas-found-dead-in-septic-system-at/article_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2015, 01:17:17 PM »

Was the septic tank lid open or closed?  I will venture to "speculate" that the tank was open or ... there would have been an arrest.  I could be wrong.  Story of my life.

No one in custody in Noah Thomas death investigation
Mar 27, 2015

<snipped>

"Speculation and rumors will do nothing but hurt this investigation," Assistant County Administrator Anthony Akers said in a Friday morning news conference. ....

Akers would not comment about the specifics of the septic tank.

<snipped>

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »

Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  25m 25 minutes ago

Medical Examiner in Roanoke HAS completed autopsy on #NoahThomas, the cause and manner are pending and info will have to come from Sheriff.

https://twitter.com/CameronOAustin

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2015, 04:52:34 PM »

Sanitation technician describes discovery of Noah Thomas
The 5-year-old Pulaski County boy was found dead Thursday

POSTED: 05:05 PM EDT Mar 27, 2015    UPDATED: 05:07 PM EDT Mar 27, 2015
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/sanitation-technician-describes-discovery-of-noah-thomas/32052894

PULASKI CO., Va. -

Questions surrounding the death of 5-year-old Noah Thomas continue.

After a search that began Sunday morning, the boy was found Thursday afternoon in a septic tank behind the family home on Highland Road in Dublin. Noah's autopsy is complete. But the medical examiner is not releasing results at this time.

Police say they got a hard and credible tip that they needed to look inside the 1,000-gallon septic tank behind the family home.

Montgomery Sanitation Services out of Christiansburg was called to drain the septic tank. We tracked down the technician, who said he was in Giles County when he got the call.

Sheriff Jim Davis, through the Pulaski County public information officer, said that FBI agents and Pulaski County investigators had already removed the two-pound plastic lid. They saw sludge, put the lid back on, and called the company to come drain the tank. We asked the technician what he did when he got to the home.

"Went down to the property, seen two police officers there. And they showed us where the tank was,” Montgomery Sanitation technician Jonathan Abate said. “And we started pulling our hoses off just like we would a normal job. And we pulled the lid off the tank and start pumping. And that's when I seen the little boy down there."

We have reached out to the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office through the public information officer to ask if anyone checked the septic tank before Thursday.
<snipped>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.