April 25, 2024, 04:16:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noah Thomas, 5 years old missing from Dublin Virgina 3/22/15  (Read 65761 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2015, 06:03:54 PM »

Sheriff: No lingering danger to children following death of Noah Thomas
Mar 30, 2015

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/sheriff-no-lingering-danger-to-children-following-noah-thomas-case/32094190

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2015, 06:05:58 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2015, 10:41:25 PM »

Thomas, Noah Terry
March 30th, 2015

Noah Terry Thomas, 5, of Dublin, passed away Thursday, March 26, 2015. Funeral Services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 1, 2015, at Dublin United Methodist Church. Arrangements by Bower Funeral Home, Pulaski, 540-980-6160.

Posted in Obituaries on Monday, March 30, 2015 12:00 am

http://www.roanoke.com/obituaries/thomas-noah-terry/article_0aedc629-4a5c-5291-8257-8ca13c0b5f1b.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2015, 10:44:51 PM »

Thomas, Noah Terry
March 30th, 2015

Noah Terry Thomas, 5, of Dublin, passed away Thursday, March 26, 2015. Funeral Services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 1, 2015, at Dublin United Methodist Church. Arrangements by Bower Funeral Home, Pulaski, 540-980-6160.

Posted in Obituaries on Monday, March 30, 2015 12:00 am

http://www.roanoke.com/obituaries/thomas-noah-terry/article_0aedc629-4a5c-5291-8257-8ca13c0b5f1b.html

Updated Obituary here: http://www.bowerfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=3018511&fh_id=10940

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2015, 10:48:32 PM »

Noah Terry Thomas

Noah Terry Thomas, 5, of Dublin, Va., was found Thursday, March 26, 2015.

Born June 26, 2009, in Christiansburg, Va., he was the son of Paul Thomas and Ashley White. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, Terry White, and paternal grandmother and grandfather, Ellen Fostek and Paul Thomas Jr.

He was a kindergarten student at Riverlawn Elementary School in Fairlawn, Va. Noah was in many ways your typical 5-year-old boy. He liked to ride his bike, play with Nerf guns and pretend he was Spider Man. He loved playing basketball, and was especially excited when his team got to play against his cousin’s team.

Noah was very adamant when he found out that his sibling was going to be a sister, that, in fact, he was having a brother. It didn’t take long for him to fall in love with her and cherished his role as her big brother. What made him so special was his infectious smile and laugh. Noah’s smile was the type that could melt your heart and make you smile in return. He was carefree, happy and loving. He usually would not leave you without a big kiss and a hug.

The family of Noah appreciates all the love and support this community and beyond has shown. Your thoughts, prayers and well wishes could not have been expressed on a better person than Noah. All who knew him would agree he was an angel on earth, and now his smiling face will forever be watching over us.

Noah is survived by his parents, Paul Thomas and Ashley White of Dublin; little sister Abigail Thomas of Dublin; maternal grandmother Sharon White of Fairlawn; maternal great-aunt Denise Cales of Fairlawn; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors, teachers and special friends.

Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 1, at the Dublin United Methodist Church, 424 E. Main St., Dublin. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Noah Thomas Memorial Fund at National Bank of Blacksburg, 900 Memorial Drive, Pulaski, Va. 24301 or any branch of National Bank.

To sign the online guestbook, visit
www.bowerfuneralhome.com.

Bower Funeral Home, Pulaski, is handling the arrangements for the family.

Written by: Editor on March 30, 2015.

http://www.southwesttimes.com/2015/03/noah-terry-thomas/

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2015, 12:01:24 PM »

https://twitter.com/CameronOAustin
Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  10m 10 minutes ago

Looking unlikely to get any more new information about #NoahThomas today. At this point, new news will become limited until a break in case.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2015, 03:16:20 PM »

Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  47m 47 minutes ago

Full #NoahThomas statement here:

Hi Brandi

With or without autopsy results ... there is a major unknown "fact" that would indicate for certain whether little Noah death was accidental or the result of foul play.

It would be interesting to know through a statement from an official investigation spokesperson if the lid was on or off the septic tank at the time time of the "hard and credible tip" that lead to “a more detailed and aggressive search".

I could be wrong but ... in my opinion ... it makes sense that an uncover tank would have been discovered during previous searches and immediately investigated ... an uncovered tank Noah may have accidentally fallen into while his mother slept.

Noah Thomas' body found in septic tank on parents' property
March 26, 2015

<snipped>

While authorities had previously said the family’s house and the immediate surrounding area had been searched at least three times with nothing suspicious found, “a more detailed and aggressive search” was conducted and Noah’s body was discovered. It is unclear what led them to empty the septic tank.

<snipped>

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/year-old-noah-thomas-found-dead-in-septic-system-at/article_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

Police say they got a credible tip to look into septic tank for Noah Thomas
Mar 26, 2015

<snipped>

Police say they got a hard and credible tip that they needed to look inside the 1000 gallon septic tank behind the family home.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/video/police-say-they-got-a-credible-tip-to-look-into-septic-tank-for-noah-thomas/32053506

Autopsy completed, death investigation of Noah Thomas continues
March 27, 2015

<snipped>

The property had been searched several times, according to authorities, but it wasn’t until the tank was emptied during a more “detailed and aggressive search” that the boy’s body was found.

<snipped>

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/autopsy-completed-death-investigation-of-noah-thomas-continues/article_d3c1b3c9-de90-5b78-bbb8-7597e83aa155.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2015, 03:34:40 PM »

When did Anthony Akers and/or Jim Davis state that the FBI removed the lid to the septic tank.  A statement?  A press conference?

Autopsy completed, death investigation of Noah Thomas continues
Friday, March 27, 2015

<snipped>

Anthony Akers, assistant county administrator for Pulaski County, said that Sheriff Davis and the FBI removed the ground-level lid to the septic tank during the search and later called in crews to pump contents of the tank out. Once pumping began, crews found Noah’s body.

<snipped>

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/autopsy-completed-death-investigation-of-noah-thomas-continues/article_d3c1b3c9-de90-5b78-bbb8-7597e83aa155.html

Sanitation technician describes discovery of Noah Thomas
March 27, 2015

<snipped>

Sheriff Jim Davis, through the Pulaski County public information officer, said that FBI agents and Pulaski County investigators had already removed the two-pound plastic lid. They saw sludge, put the lid back on, and called the company to come drain the tank.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/sanitation-technician-describes-discovery-of-noah-thomas/32052894

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2015, 04:29:21 PM »

Jason Thomas - Noah’s Uncle - March 26, 2015

“You don’t get into a septic tank by accident. Someone’s going to pay.”

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/year-old-noah-thomas-found-dead-in-septic-system-at/article_fb880b36-441c-5918-b9e1-6043ec810c94.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2015, 05:12:46 PM »

I am going to step away for a bit and won't be posting articles at least until more is released by LE.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2015, 10:29:43 AM »

Community coming together for Noah Thomas' funeral
07:37 AM EDT Apr 01, 2015

http://www.wdbj7.com/video/community-coming-together-for-noah-thomas-funeral/32125026

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2015, 11:10:23 AM »

Funeral for 5-year-old Noah Thomas today
Posted: Apr 01, 2015 8:21 AM PDT

Pulaski Co., VA - Friends, family and loved ones are gathering together to remember the life of 5 year old Noah Thomas.

The little boy's body was found last week in an underground septic tank five days after he was last seen at his home.

A funeral service started up at 11 at Dublin United Methodist Church and Noah will be laid to rest this afternoon at Highland Memory Gardens in Dublin.

<snipped>

http://www.wset.com/story/28693999/funeral-for-5-year-old-noah-thomas-today

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2015, 11:16:58 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2015, 12:17:02 PM »

Community mourns, pays respects to Noah Thomas
UPDATED 12:13 PM EDT Apr 01, 2015

Family and friends are celebrating the life of Noah Thomas, and saying their final goodbyes

The 5-year-old Pulaski County boy was found dead last week in the septic system at his family's home.

Community members are paying their respects at his funeral, held at Dublin United Methodist Church on Wednesday morning.

Noah Thomas was a kindergarten student at Riverlawn Elementary School.

He loved Nerf guns, riding his bike, and pretending he was Spider Man. Noah was happy, and loving.

These are the memories shared in his obituary, and it's what hundreds of people are thinking about right now.

There's been a strong law enforcement presence at the church throughout the service.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/community-mourns-pays-respects-to-noah-thomas/32128906

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2015, 06:59:32 PM »

Noah Thomas: Outgoing boy with innocent smile remembered during service
April 1, 2015

<snipped>

First responders such as Pulaski County sheriff’s deputies and members of the Virginia State Police were present at the funeral and burial. Upon entering the church, law enforcement officers walked up to Noah's casket and placed patches representing their division on the top.

<snipped>

Anthony Akers, assistant Pulaski County administrator, has served as the public information officer since the search began, and in the days after. Akers spoke to the community's resilience and grit during the search for Noah and in the days after during Wednesday's service.

“One thing is for sure, nobody quit on Noah. That’s why I will proudly stand in front of a camera and say that we live in the greatest community in America," Akers said. "Not one of us knew 10 days ago that we'd be in this place today. Life can turn on a dime."

Noah's small blue casket sat at the front of the church with Spider-Man kites and balloons surrounding it. Blue was Noah’s favorite color, and many attending the service opted to wear blue clothing.

"If anyone has any question today as to where Noah is, just look up at the sky," Akers said.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/noah-thomas-outgoing-boy-with-innocent-smile-remembered-during-service/article_ad479019-7b05-5c38-93cf-660dbb70bc35.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »

Although Cameron Austin includes a few very special remembrances of Noah shared by family and friends in his article ... there is no audio or video of the service and only one photo. 

Noah Thomas: Outgoing boy with innocent smile remembered during service
April 1, 2015

On Wednesday, over 200 friends, family and community members filled the seats of Dublin United Methodist Church to remember and cherish the life of the five-year-old boy who was tragically found dead last week. Following the service, Noah was buried at Highland Memorial Gardens.

The service featured several reverend’s words and prayers from across the community. Musical pieces included "Jesus Loves Me" and "Amazing Grace" among others.

<snipped>

Noah is survived by his parents, Paul Raymond Thomas and Ashley Jennifer White and his infant sister, Abigail Thomas.

“He loved to hold her, make her laugh and any time he came in the room his eyes would light up,” Worley said about Noah and his sister.

His parents, as well as several aunts, uncles, cousins and family members were present at the service.

<snipped>

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/pulaski_county/noah-thomas-outgoing-boy-with-innocent-smile-remembered-during-service/article_ad479019-7b05-5c38-93cf-660dbb70bc35.html

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2015, 11:17:45 AM »

Cameron Austin @CameronOAustin  ·  17m 17 minutes ago

Just got word. 4:00 press conference on #NoahThomas. Unclear what it's about, but we were told more "major" news would be via conference.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2015, 01:49:55 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  I don't Tweet or do Facebook.  I only read if links are provided.

IF the septic tank was covered ... it would not take an autopsy to determine that foul play was involved.  On the other hand ... if three official searches of the property missed an uncovered septic tank ... there is the possibility that a tragic accident involving Noah occurred.  I hope ... at the very least ... this afternoon's press conference will provide some insight regarding the issue of the lid. 

Pulaski Co. sheriff to hold 4 p.m. news conference on Noah Thomas case
Apr 02, 2015

PULASKI CO., Va. -- Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis is expected to give an update on the Noah Thomas case on Thursday.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. and will be held at the sheriff's office. WDBJ7 plans to live stream it.

Five-year-old Noah was buried on Wednesday. Investigators discovered Noah's body in a septic tank near his Dublin home on March 26.

The kindergarten student had been missing for five days.

An initial autopsy was finished Friday, but officials say a full autopsy will not be finished for several weeks.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/pulaski-sheriff-to-hold-4-pm-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-case/32151786

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2015, 01:54:27 PM »

The 4:00 PM press conference will be streamed live at the following link.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new-river-valley/pulaski-sheriff-to-hold-4-pm-news-conference-on-noah-thomas-case/32151786

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2015, 02:26:28 PM »

Pulaski Co. Sheriff's Office to provide update on Noah Thomas death investigation
Apr 02, 2015

PULASKI CO. (WSLS 10) - Sheriff Davis with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office will give an update to the public Thursday at 4 p.m. in regards to the ongoing Noah Thomas death investigation.

Assistant County Administrator Anthony Akers said the announcement comes after acknowledging the need to keep the public informed as much as possible, while maintaining the integrity of the investigation.

<snipped>

Just days ago on March 30, Sheriff Davis said the autopsy of Noah Thomas was conducted, but test results will take longer to process. In a statement he said it may take several weeks for results from the initial autopsy to be ready for release due to the nature of the testing being done. The sheriff asked for patience as this process was completed.

http://www.wsls.com/story/28706014/pulaski-co-sheriffs-office-to-provide-update-on-noah-thomas-death-investigation

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.