March 29, 2024, 06:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 Year Old Denise Huskins Missing Since 3/23/15 in Vallejo, CA (Abduction)  (Read 5882 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: March 25, 2015, 08:11:55 AM »

30 Year Old Denise Huskins Missing Since 3/23/15 in Vallejo, CA … Possible Abduction/Kidnap for Ransom (Update: Police Searching Mare Island Waterfront)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/03/25/30-year-old-denise-huskins-missing-since-32315-in-vallejo-ca-possible-abductionkidnap-for-ransom/

30 year old Denise Huskins has been missing since Monday, March 23, 2015 in Vallejo, CA. According to reports, Denise Huskins was kidnapped from the home of her boyfriend, 30 year old Aaron Quinn. Huskins was reported missing from the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue on Mare Island at about 1:55 PM. The boyfriend told police “a ransom demand was communicated” during her abduction. However, according to the police,  Denice Huskins was abducted sometime between midnight and 5 a.m. on Monday but her boyfriend didn’t tell police until almost 2 PM. A vehicle taken from the home and found later in the city is also under Quinn’s name. Huskins is 5’7? and weighs 150 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes, police said. The FBI has joined the investigation into missing Denise Huskins. Aaron Quinn is reportedly not considered a suspect, hmm.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 08:13:51 AM »

Vallejo woman abducted, held for ransom, police say

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/24/search-dogs-hint-at-area-possibly-related-to-missing-vallejo-womans-alleged-kidnapping/

As the first day of a search for a missing Vallejo woman concluded Tuesday night, authorities were still looking for leads that would point them in the right direction.

Vallejo police are asking the public for help in locating Denise Huskins, 30, who has reportedly been abducted and held for ransom.

Huskins was reported missing from the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue on Mare Island at about 1:55 p.m. Monday, by a 30-year-old man who contacted police to report Huskins was taken against her will early that morning, police said.

Lt. Kenny Park of the Vallejo Police Department said the man who reported the alleged abduction was not a suspect or person of interest as of Tuesday, but couldn’t say why he waited so long to report the abduction, which he told police he witnessed.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 08:15:17 AM »

Search Dogs Hint At Area Possibly Related To Missing Vallejo Woman’s Alleged Kidnapping

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/24/search-dogs-hint-at-area-possibly-related-to-missing-vallejo-womans-alleged-kidnapping/

The search of a missing woman police say was kidnapped and being held for ransom is now centered on a section of the Mare Island waterfront.

Search dogs hinted at an area that could be related to Denise Huskins’ alleged kidnapping. Sonar has been deployed in the area, and divers could go into the water on Wednesday.

“The intention is for the dive team to go into the water, and discover or I should say to look at what this object they’ve discovered to be, and at this point we have no idea what that is,” said Lt. Kenny Park.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:20:45 AM »

Food for thought ...

Hmm, so Denise Huskins is allegedly abducted sometime between midnight and 5 AM as witnessed by her alleged boyfriend, Aaron Quinn, and he does not contact police of his kidnapping until about 2PM. REALLY? The authorities are stating that Quinn is not considered a suspect. REALLY? Or are they just saying this in order to get his cooperation. I am not sure what kind of boyfriend material waits that long to contact the police when your girl friend is abducted.

Just saying.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 08:42:56 AM »

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/24/vallejo-police-spokesman-on-denise-huskins-investigation-i-cant-comment-on-that/

VALLEJO (CBS13) — Vallejo Police Lt. Kenny Park specified during a press conference on Tuesday that the department is holding back information in an effort to keep Denise Huskins safe and to protect the investigation.

Here is a series of the questions that were left without a substantive answer.

REPORTER: Can you tell us why Aaron Quinn did not report the crime until 2 p.m. in the afternoon?

PARK: I’m not sure who Aaron Quinn is …

REPORTER: Can you tell us why the gentleman who reported it did not report it until 2 p.m. that afternoon?

PARK: Well unfortunately I cannot release that information.

….

REPORTER: Did he claim to be tied up?

PARK: We can’t go into those specifics.

REPORTER: Have you had any contact with the kidnappers?

PARK: I’m sorry, we can’t go into those specifics.

REPORTER: Is she rich? Why would somebody want a ransom for her?

PARK: Again, I’m sorry, but I can’t go into those specifics.

….

REPORTER: So was there a demand for money, a ransom specifically?

PARK: I can certainly appreciate your question, but I’m sorry I can’t answer that right now.

….

REPORTER: Did the person who reported it, did he indicate that he was injured?

PARK: Again, I’m sorry, I can’t answer that.

REPORTER: Was the car found in that area?

PARK: I can’t comment on the location of the car

REPORTER: Lieutenant have you guys questioned any past relationships of your reported party?

PARK: We can’t go into specific relationships at this time.

REPORTER: Has the family been contacted by these alleged kidnappers for a ransom?

PARK: I can’t comment on that.

REPORTER: Have you made any contact with these people, or made any attempt to contact these kidnappers who are holding this person for ransom?

PARK: Again, I can’t comment on that.

REPORTER: Do we know if these alleged kidnappers had any relation to the victim?

REPORTER: Did the caller say there were one or two intruders, did the caller offer any indication as to how they gained access to the home?

PARK: I’m sorry I really can’t go into specific details. I promise you that we will be able to provide more information as it becomes available.

REPORTER: Do you have any descriptions of the kidnappers?

PARK: I can’t provide that.

REPORTER: How did it [Denise Hoskins’ car] get out there?

PARK: I’m not quite sure I understand.

REPORTER: The white Camry?

PARK: Yes.

REPORTER: You believe that’s Ms. Hoskins’ car?

PARK: That’s correct.

REPORTER: And how do we believe it got out there? How is it involved in any way?

PARK: [sigh] We have information that the car was moved, but I can’t go into specifics.

REPORTER: Were there any other witnesses other than the reporting person to this crime?

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 12:30:39 PM »

Well that was helpful. NOT.  Why take questions when they aren't going to answer any thing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 12:49:09 PM »

Just heard on the news that her father said she has been found safe in Huntington Beach. No confirmation just a news break story. Lets hope they are right and she was found safe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 01:25:28 PM »

Just heard on the news that her father said she has been found safe in Huntington Beach. No confirmation just a news break story. Lets hope they are right and she was found safe.

Father says California woman allegedly abducted found safe 420 miles away
Published March 25, 2015

DEVELOPING: The father of a California woman allegedly abducted Monday from a home in what police said may have been a kidnap-for-ransom case told FoxNews.com his daughter has been found safe.

Denise Huskins, 29, was found in Huntington Beach some 420 miles away from Vallejo, where she disappeared, her father said Wednesday. He said he could not elaborate further.

The Vallejo Police Department has not yet confirmed the father's claim. A press conference is planned for 3 p.m. local time Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/25/police-focus-search-for-california-woman-allegedly-kidnapped-for-ransom-on/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 04:01:00 PM »

MIXED MESSAGE

Where was Denise Huskin dropped off?  Nevertheless ... I am thankful this your lady is safe but ... details would be appreciated.

++++

Father: Vallejo woman reportedly abducted dropped off at SoCal home
UPDATED 12:57 PM PDT Mar 25, 2015

ALLEJO, Calif. (KCRA) —The father of a Vallejo woman reported kidnapped for ransom said his daughter was dropped off at her mother's house in Huntington Beach.

Huntington Beach police confirmed that Denise Huskins, the 29-year-old  missing since Monday, was found safe.

Huntington Beach police Officer Jennifer Marlatt said in a statement Wednesday that detectives are at the scene at the Huntington Beach home.

Marlatt says no other details are immediately available.

Huskins' uncle, Jeff Kane, told KCRA's David Bienick that Huskins called her father sometime Wednesday morning and said she was safe and at a home in Huntington Beach.

KCRA's Hearst content partner at the San Francisco Chronicle is reporting that a cousin said Huskins was dropped off unharmed by an unknown person at her father's Huntington Beach home.

Vallejo police had been investigating Huskins' disappearance as a kidnapping-for-ransom case.

Lt. Kenny Park, of the Vallejo Police Department, said they were notified at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday that Huskins was found safe in Huntington Beach.

Officers from the Vallejo Police Department will head down to Southern California to interview Huskins, Park said.

The case is still considered a kidnapping for ransom, according to Park.

<snipped>

http://www.kcra.com/news/divers-find-nothing-in-search-for-abducted-vallejo-woman/32003482

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »

Exclusive Denise Huskins audio: 'I'm kidnapped, otherwise I'm fine'
Updated 11:53 am, Wednesday, March 25, 2015

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Exclusive-Denise-Huskins-audio-I-m-kidnapped-6158478.php

Vallejo woman, reported kidnap victim, found safe
Updated 4:33 pm, Wednesday, March 25, 2015

On Monday afternoon, Denise Huskins’ boyfriend called police to report she had been kidnapped for ransom several hours earlier from his home on Vallejo’s Mare Island. The next afternoon, The Chronicle received an e-mail from an anonymous person claiming to be holding Denise Huskins.

The person wrote that Huskins “will be returned safely (Wednesday). We will send a link to her location after she has been dropped off. She will be in good health and safe while she waits. Any advance on us or our associates will create a dangerous situation for Denise. Wait until she is recovered and then proceed how you will. We will be ready.”

The e-mail included an audio file of a woman identifying herself as Denise Huskins. To verify she was alive, she referred to Tuesday’s plane crash in the Alps in southern France.

“My name is Denise Huskins,” the woman on the recording said. “I’m kidnapped, otherwise I’m fine. Earlier today, there was a plane crash in the Alps, and 158 people died.”

To prove she was in fact Denise Huskins, the woman said the first concert she had attended in her life featured Blink 182 and Bad Religion. She said she had attended with a childhood friend, whose name she provided, and that friend’s mother.

The Chronicle played the audio file for Mike Huskins.

“That was her. The tape recording was her. That I know. They said they were going to drop her off and they did,” he said. “I’m relieved. You have to expect the worst — but in my heart, I knew she was still alive.”

He added, “When I heard the recording, that gave me hope.”

<snipped>

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Vallejo-woman-reported-kidnap-victim-found-safe-6158185.php

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 07:03:39 AM »

Saw this one coming...

California woman's alleged kidnapped a hoax, police call it 'wild goose chase'
Updated 5:28 AM ET, Thu March 26, 2015

The reported kidnapping of a Vallejo, California, woman for ransom this week was nothing but a hoax, police said.

Vallejo police Lt. Kenny Park went as far as to call it a "wild goose chase" that wasted department resources.

Denise Huskins and her boyfriend Aaron Quinn, who reported the kidnapping Monday, are no longer cooperating with police, Park said.

Huskins was found safe on Wednesday, more than 400 miles away in Huntington Beach.

Officers from the Huntington Beach Police Department talked with Huskins, 29, at her father's apartment complex, department spokeswoman Jennifer Marlatt told reporters.

Mixed signals
The case has authorities scratching their heads.

Huskins initially indicated she would be happy to talk with Vallejo police and provide details of what happened, according to Park.

Anxious to talk with her, Vallejo police and the FBI sent a jet to Huntington Beach to fly her back to the Bay Area.

When it was time to go, Huskins was a no show.

"As of right now, we have not heard from Miss Huskins and we are no longer in contact with any of the family members," Park said late Wednesday. The family has retained an attorney.

Like Huskins, Quinn isn't talking.

Charges are possible in the case, Park said, but those will be decided by the district attorney once the investigation is complete.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/us/california-woman-kidnapped-ransom/index.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 09:40:35 AM »

Saw this one coming...

California woman's alleged kidnapped a hoax, police call it 'wild goose chase'
Updated 5:28 AM ET, Thu March 26, 2015

<respectively snipped by Tamikosmom>

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/us/california-woman-kidnapped-ransom/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 01:17:55 PM »

Were these two attempted to extort money from Denise's father?

Kidnapping Of Denise Huskins Ruled A Hoax, Criminal Charges Are Possible
March 25, 2015

VALLEJO (CBS13) — The alleged kidnapping of Denise Huskins is now being treated as a hoax, and criminal charges are possible.

Huskins told family members she would meet with Vallejo Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Arrangements were made for her to fly on a jet to Vallejo to answer questions. Since then, no contact has been made between police and Huskins.

A visibly agitated Lt. Kenny Parks called the investigation “a wild goose chase” and said Huskins and her boyfriend Aaron Quinn are no longer being treated as a victim or a witness. Quinn is currently not in custody.

<snipped>

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/25/kidnapping-of-denise-huskins-ruled-a-hoax-criminal-charges-are-possible/

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.