March 28, 2024, 04:50:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 26 Year Old Elizabeth Elena Laguna-Salgado Missing Since 4/16/15 in Provo, UT  (Read 14573 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 08:48:06 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 01:52:44 PM »

Utah woman still missing 1 month after disappearance

http://**/news/2515305-155/utah-woman-still-missing-1-month

A month after Elizabeth Elena Laguna-Salgado disappeared while walking from school in downtown Provo to her apartment, her family is getting increasingly desperate to find the young woman.

So far, no trace of the 26-year-old has turned up despite searches by police and scores of volunteers, an offer of a $15,000 reward and pleas for information from Laguna-Salgado's loved ones and others, including Elizabeth and Ed Smart.

In an email sent Wednesday, the missing woman's sister, Sara Yazmin Laguna-Salgado, who lives in the family's hometown of Chiapas, Mexico, said, "Please help us, the situation is killing us, we have so much pain."

The sister said the family wants the FBI to get involved in the investigation "as the police are not working at 100%."

But in a detailed update posted Thursday on its Facebook page, the Provo Police Department said 30 department members are actively working the case and had dedicated 3,500 hours to date to find Laguna-Salgado.

The department said it has followed up on more than 118 tips, including ones from throughout the nation; interviewed current and past roommates, students and teachers at Laguna-Salgado's school and all known sex offenders in the area; and conducted searches in the Provo area, including along the routes the missing woman might have taken at the time she vanished, from 100 North and 400 West to 1800 North and 450 West.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2015, 01:55:49 PM »

Facebook: Provo Police Department

https://www.facebook.com/provopd/posts/888930354483981:0

We would like to update the community on the search for Elizabeth Elena Laguna Salgado. The following is a list of investigative efforts that have been completed up to this point. It is important to note, that the following list is not all-inclusive as we cannot release all investigative measures without compromising some portion of the investigation. We would like the community to know however, that certain investigative measures were not listed below in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation and to protect Elena.

We have:

1. Obtained information on the Noman Language School, including classmates and instructors.
2. Interviewed students/instructors at the school.
3. Searched the route Elena took to and from school, (from 100 N 400 W to 1800 N 450 W) including homes, yards, and local business locations.
4. Searched the route for possible video systems.
5. Put up and passed out flyers along the same route.
6. Conducted three different canvass/searches of the route, to include the times when there are more people, (afternoon) and in the morning when there are more people at businesses (morning) and during the time when Elena would have been walking the route. (1330 to 1430.)
7. Obtained cell phone records and financial records and Facebook and e-mail records.
8. Interviewed current roommates.
9. Interviewed past roommates.
10. Interviewed all known sex offenders in the area.
11. Checked with the county jail.
12. Checked with the area hospitals.
13. Listed Elena NCIC as missing endangered.
14. Listed Elena on the Utah County Detective Bulletin.
15. Listed Elena in the SIAC bulletin as missing endangered.
16. Issued a western states BOLO for Elena as missing endangered.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.