April 27, 2024, 02:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Year Old Jadianna Larson Missing Since 5/28/15 in Sacramento County, CA  (Read 10464 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 06:11:26 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »

http://www.news10.net/story/news/2015/05/30/jadianna-update/28213095/

Sheriff: Body found in Glenn County is Jadianna Larsen; man arrested
News 10 Staff, KXTV 10:43 a.m. PDT May 30, 2015

The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department has confirmed the body found in Glenn County on Thursday morning is that of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen.

The Sheriff's Department said detectives have evidence to support the charge of murder against Juan Rivera, Jadianna's mother's boyfriend and Jadianna's caretaker. Rivera, 25, of Sacramento, was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail early Saturday. He is currently being held without the possibility of bail.

Detectives have suspended the search and rescue efforts, as the investigation has determined the body of a female child found deceased in Glenn County to be that of Jadianna Larsen. Further confirmatory testing is ongoing by the Sacramento County Crime Lab.

Safe in the arms of Jesus.

Rest in peace, Jadianna.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2015, 06:35:10 PM »

http://www.sacsheriff.com/inmate_information/SearchNames.aspx

Inmate Name   RIVERA, JUAN
X-Reference Number   X-4237479
Booking/Registry Number   09881101
Date of Birth   9/21/1989
Sex   Male
Height   5'04"
Weight   130 lbs.
Visits used this week   0 visits used this week. Main Jail Visitation Information
Facility   Sacramento County Main Jail (Facility Information)
Housing Location   8E231A
Mailing Address   RIVERA, JUAN X-4237479 8E231A
Sacramento County Main Jail
651 "I" Street
Sacramento, CA 95814   Email this inmate

Booking Date/Time   5/29/2015 at 11:35 PM
Arresting Agency   SACRAMENTO SHERIFF - CENTRAL DIVISION
Type of Arrest   Pickup (Fresh Arrest)
Charges/Bail   
Case# Pending/NA (01) - Pickup (Fresh Arrest)
PC 187    Felony    
MURDER

Bail: No Bail
Total Bail   Ineligible for Bail
Outstanding Warrants   Unknown
Projected Release Date   None Custody status change notification (SIRENS)
Next Court Date   6/2/2015 at 1:30 PM.
Court   Department 61 (Courthouse Information)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2015, 07:43:33 PM »

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22689255.html

UPDATE: Officials trying to determine where 6-year-old Sacramento girl died

BY CHARLES PILLER AND RICHARD CHANG
cpiller@sacbee.com

The body of Jadianna Larsen, 6, was found by volunteer firefighters in Glenn County on Friday off a rural county road, about 1 1/2 miles west of Interstate 5, according to Glenn County Sheriff Richard Warren.

Jadianna had been missing since Thursday, when Rivera, her caretaker at the time, reportedly suffered a medical emergency, authorities said. He allegedly told sheriff’s deputies he awoke to find her missing. The pair had been staying at Jadianna’s apartment complex at 3900 47th Avenue in Sacramento.

The complex, run by Mercy Housing California, provides 80 units of permanent supportive housing to disabled homeless adults, according to the company’s website.

Rivera, 25, of Sacramento – Jadianna’s mother’s boyfriend – was arrested early Saturday on suspicion of murder.

He is being held at Sacramento County Main Jail without bail. On Saturday, he declined a request for interview. His next court appearance will take place Tuesday.

The sheriff’s department has declined to name the mother, only saying she was “seeking medical treatment” at the time of the disappearance. At this point, Bowman said, the mother does not share any responsibility in the child’s death.

Authorities are not seeking any other suspects.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22689255.html#storylink=cpy

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 09:12:14 PM »

May he rot in hell. RIP Jadianna an angelic monkey

Ditto.

This kind of stuff tests my resolve of being a Christian, because I really feel like going Old Testament on this POS.

At least Jadianna Larson is in a better place with a much more caring Father.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 09:31:57 PM »

This reminds me a little bit of the Marcus Fiesel case. A case that SM took part in and played a part in the arrest of Liz Carroll. She probably should have not made the posts she did and sent emails.

This story broke my heart when I first heard it back in 2007. I knew she was guilty as sin from the outset.

Jadianna and Marcus can now enjoy life and play with each other in Heaven for eternity.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/21/liz-carroll-mother-of-3-year-old-murdered-fotser-child-marcus-fiesel-found-guity/

Newspapers and television stations in southwest Ohio have followed every step in the case, and now that his foster parents have been charged, the story has grabbed the attention of media outlets throughout the United States.

There are Web sites that feature photo albums, message boards, chat rooms and slide and video shows. One of those is www.scaredmonkeys.com, dedicated to exploited and missing children. “Red,” one of the site’s co-founders, said after news of Marcus’ disappearance was linked to his Web site, he received an e-mail from Marcus’ foster mother. She chastised the site for their portrayal.

“As soon as she did that, well, it was like, she’s guilty,” Red said Friday from his office in Maine. “You knew this was going to end bad. The radar just went up. It raises the hair on the back of your neck. When you kill your son, and go public pleading for help, it brings it to a special level of hell.”

He said Marcus’ story has drawn widespread coverage because people are so “disgusted by it.” (Middletown Journal)
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.