April 27, 2024, 12:10:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lara Diesh 17yrs Old Missing 5/21/15 Boulder Colorado  (Read 3013 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 22, 2015, 09:01:00 PM »

http://**/ci_28170391

Boulder police looking for missing at-risk teen Lara Diesh
By Mitchell Byars

Staff Writer
Posted:   05/22/2015 02:46:08 PM MDT

Boulder police are asking for the public's help tracking down a missing at-risk teenager who was last seen Thursday morning.

Lara Diesh, 17, was reported missing by her mother just before 1 p.m. today. Diesh was last seen near New Vista High School, 700 20th St., at 8:45 a.m. Thursday walking east on Baseline Road.

No one has heard from Diesh since then.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 06:20:41 AM »

Beautiful girl, hope they find her safe and soon!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:58:07 AM »

http://**/news/boulder/ci_28179973/coroner-ids-body-found-at-flagstaff-mountain-missing

Coroner IDs body found at Flagstaff Mountain as missing at-risk teen Lara Diesh
Camera staff
Posted:   05/24/2015 02:02:28 PM MDT | Updated:   about 14 hours ago

The Boulder County Coroner's Office on Sunday identified the body retrieved beneath a cliff on Flagstaff Mountain as that of missing at-risk teen Lara Diesh.

Diesh, 17, was reported missing by her mother just before 1 p.m. Friday. She was last seen near New Vista High School, 700 20th St., on Thursday morning walking east on Baseline Road.

The body of a woman was discovered Friday evening near the 2500 block of Flagstaff Road, but could not be removed initially due to unsafe conditions. Rescue personnel from multiple agencies retrieved the body Saturday.

An official with the Boulder County Sheriff's Office said at the time that he did not suspect foul play.

"I do not believe that it is an climbing incident," Sgt. Jason Oehlkers said. "It's either an accident or a suicide, but I can't say for sure. There is trauma."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 09:01:04 AM »

http://**/news/boulder/ci_28179973/coroner-ids-body-found-at-flagstaff-mountain-missing

Coroner IDs body found at Flagstaff Mountain as missing at-risk teen Lara Diesh
Camera staff
Posted:   05/24/2015 02:02:28 PM MDT | Updated:   about 14 hours ago

The Boulder County Coroner's Office on Sunday identified the body retrieved beneath a cliff on Flagstaff Mountain as that of missing at-risk teen Lara Diesh.

Diesh, 17, was reported missing by her mother just before 1 p.m. Friday. She was last seen near New Vista High School, 700 20th St., on Thursday morning walking east on Baseline Road.

The body of a woman was discovered Friday evening near the 2500 block of Flagstaff Road, but could not be removed initially due to unsafe conditions. Rescue personnel from multiple agencies retrieved the body Saturday.

An official with the Boulder County Sheriff's Office said at the time that he did not suspect foul play.

"I do not believe that it is an climbing incident," Sgt. Jason Oehlkers said. "It's either an accident or a suicide, but I can't say for sure. There is trauma."

This is really sad.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 11:29:04 PM »

Oh no, so sad!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 08:12:46 AM »

Oh no, so sad!   

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.