April 28, 2024, 06:04:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Year Old Jadianna Larson Missing Since 5/28/15 in Sacramento County, CA  (Read 10466 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: May 29, 2015, 02:58:46 PM »

6 Year Old Jadianna Larson Missing Since 5/28/15 in Sacramento County, CA (VIDEO) (Update: Endangered Missing Advisory Issued)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/29/6-year-old-jadianna-larson-missing-since-52815-in-sacramento-county-ca-video-update-endangered-missing-advisory-issued/

6 year old Jadianna Larson has been missing since Thursday, May 28, 2015 in Sacramento County, California.  Jadianna Larson was last seen at 11 AM on Thursday at her apartment where she lived with her mother in the 3900 block of 47th Avenue, near Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard.  She is being considered an at risk missing person.  The missing 6 year old was being taken care of by her mother’s boyfriend at the apartment. However, when the girl’s mother returned home at 8:30 PM, she discovered her boyfriend passed out from a seizure and her daughter was gone. Jadianna Larson is described as a light skinned  African-American girl, 3 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 60 pounds. She has brown ear-length curly hair, brown eyes and a birthmark on the center of her forehead and was last seen wearing light blue Disney pajamas.

At this point there has been no AMBER ALERT issued.

Anyone with information about Larson’s whereabouts is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at 916-874-5115.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 03:02:14 PM »

Missing Sacramento girl absent from school all week, says deputies.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/sacramento/2015/05/29/missing-girl-south-sacramento/28140895/

This looks a little suspect. She had not been in school all week and now she is missing. Did she potentially go missing prior to the day we are being told? Who was the last person who does not live in this home to see this little 6 year old girl?

A endangered missing advisory has been issued for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Jadianna Larson has not been in school this week.

Family members say Jadianna is a sweet and friendly little girl. She was last seen at a housing facility near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

Jadianna's uncle Paris Stokes said his niece was last seen Thursday, around 11 a.m. Stokes said she was in the care of her mother's boyfriend. Police said that caretaker
 suffered a medical emergency, and was found by a family member at 8:30 p.m. When he was discovered, family realized the little girl was no where to be found.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 04:16:11 PM »

Missing Sacramento girl absent from school all week, says deputies.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/sacramento/2015/05/29/missing-girl-south-sacramento/28140895/

This looks a little suspect. She had not been in school all week and now she is missing. Did she potentially go missing prior to the day we are being told? Who was the last person who does not live in this home to see this little 6 year old girl?

A endangered missing advisory has been issued for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Jadianna Larson has not been in school this week.

Family members say Jadianna is a sweet and friendly little girl. She was last seen at a housing facility near 47th Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

Jadianna's uncle Paris Stokes said his niece was last seen Thursday, around 11 a.m. Stokes said she was in the care of her mother's boyfriend. Police said that caretaker
 suffered a medical emergency, and was found by a family member at 8:30 p.m. When he was discovered, family realized the little girl was no where to be found.

I agree Red sounds fishy. Yep, when was the last time someone other than who ever lived in the home to see her? Why did she miss a whole week of school? I pray we are wrong.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 08:50:08 PM »

I agree, something's fishy here.  Hope I'm wrong too.   

Still in her pajamas at 11am on Thursday, was she home from school sick all week?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 08:56:20 PM »

Makes you wonder.   

http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/california/2015/05/29/body-of-young-girl-found-in-glenn-county/28179811/

Body of young girl found in Glenn County

News10 Staff 4:27 p.m. PDT May 29, 2015

A missing South Sacramento girl's relatives said she was last seen at around 11 a.m. Thursday, after the body was found in Glenn County.

A county sheriff west of Chico said his office is investigating the death of a young girl whose badly burned body was found Thursday.

The girl's body was found at about 10:22 a.m. Thursday by volunteer firefighters extinguishing a grass fire near County Road D south of County Road 33 in Glenn County, the county sheriff's office said. The sheriff's office said Friday that the victim was between 5 and 10 years old.

Investigators in Sacramento are looking for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. The Glenn County sheriff said he has spoken to investigators about the search for Jadianna Larson. Jadianna's relatives said the girl was last seen at around 11 a.m., after the body was discovered in Glenn County.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/gcso-body-burned-in-brush-fire-that-of-girl-five-10-years-old/

GCSO: Body burned in brush fire that of girl, 5-10-years-old

1 hour 51 minutes ago by Cecile Juliette

Firefighters responded to a small fire in a dry creek bed in Artois, near County Roads D and 33 around 10:30 a.m. Thursday. The body was discovered by fire crews as they worked to put out the fire.

DNA was collected from the child, and the body was turned over to the Chico State Human Identification Lab.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 10:00:20 PM »

Wow 

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/6-year-old-girl-reported-missing-in-sacramento-county/

Jadianna Larson was last seen at 11 a.m. Thursday at her apartment where she lived with her mother in the 3900 block of 47th Avenue, according to Sacramento County sheriff's deputies.

Jadianna was being taken care of by her mother's boyfriend at the apartment. When the girl's mother arrived home at 8:30 p.m., she discovered her boyfriend passed out from a seizure, and Jadianna was nowhere to be found, investigators said.

Jadianna is considered at risk because of her age, and the suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.

Glenn County Sheriff Richard Warren says his office is sharing info on the juvenile human remains found in Artois Thursday with authorities in Sacramento, but says it is too early to determine is there is a connection.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 10:04:10 PM »

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22653789.html

Warren said his office has been in contact with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, which is investigating the disappearance of a 6-year-old girl, who reportedly was last seen about 11 a.m. Thursday at her south Sacramento County home. Although the body in Glenn County was found before the Sacramento youngster reportedly went missing, Warren said investigators have not ruled out the possibility that the cases are connected.

Sacramento County sheriff’s spokeswoman Sgt. Lisa Bowman said investigators at this point have no way of determining whether the cases are related, but there will be a follow-up by Sacramento County detectives.

It is not known how long the body had been at the location and whether the death and fire were related, Warren said. The Sheriff’s Office has received no reports of a child missing in Glenn County.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 10:11:48 PM »

http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/california/2015/05/29/body-of-young-girl-found-in-glenn-county/28179811/

Body of young girl found in Glenn County

News10 Staff 4:27 p.m. PDT May 29, 2015

A missing South Sacramento girl's relatives said she was last seen at around 11 a.m. Thursday, after the body was found in Glenn County.

A county sheriff west of Chico said his office is investigating the death of a young girl whose badly burned body was found Thursday.

The girl's body was found at about 10:22 a.m. Thursday by volunteer firefighters extinguishing a grass fire near County Road D south of County Road 33 in Glenn County, the county sheriff's office said. The sheriff's office said Friday that the victim was between 5 and 10 years old.

"The early indications are that this is a homicide," the sheriff's office said in a press release Friday. The body was sent to a forensic laboratory at California State University, Chico for identification.

Sheriff Richard Warren told television station KRCR that the remains appeared to be the result of a "body dump."

Investigators in Sacramento are looking for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. The Glenn County sheriff said he has spoken to investigators about the search for Jadianna Larson. Jadianna's relatives said the girl was last seen at around 11 a.m., after the body was discovered in Glenn County.

Evidently not confirmed yet to be Jadianna but doesn't look good
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »

This is horrible 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 10:28:06 PM »

She reminds me of little Shaniya Davis.   

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/05/29/day-later-still-no-sign-of-missing-sacramento-girl/

Photo of Jadianna provided by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 11:05:37 PM »

Video at the link: 

Jadianna's uncle,  Paris Stokes, "I'm hoping to God she went somewhere with someone she's regularly with and they have her because they know the situation with her mother and the boyfriend or something."

What situation?   

http://www.kcra.com/news/sacramento-co-sheriffs-deputies-search-for-missing-6yearold-girl/33285616

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 11:46:55 PM »

Oh No.  After reading everything, it makes me believe we were right.  I am so sad to think another child has lost her life because of some scum bags. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 02:04:57 AM »

http://fox40.com/2015/05/29/deputies-investigating-leads-in-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl/

Deputies Investigating Leads in Search for Missing 6-Year-Old Girl
POSTED 8:22 PM, MAY 29, 2015, BY ALI WOLF, RINA NAKANO AND DOUG JOHNSON

Missing Girl’s Babysitter Speaks Out

LaShawndra Robinson says she babysits Jadianna because she’s the same age as her son.

She says many people who live in her complex have issues with drugs, but there are also a lot of social workers who come here to organize AA meetings.

There are also a lot of cameras surrounding the buildings.

Robinson said Jadianna’s mother is in rehab, and often she felt the little girl was neglected.

“There’s no reason a little girl should have been in this place with all these drug addicts, I’m sorry to say,” Robinson said. “All this intervention, all these social workers, case workers, all these people. At the first time I met the little girl I told her do you want to come with me. She came with me. She did not know my name, I did not know hers. I kept her for a whole weekend. Her mom did not call once.”

Employees at the AM-PM convenience store next door to her apartment complex told us Jadianna often comes here shopping along.

They say she hasn’t been here for a few days.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 07:31:22 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/fox40news/photos/a.385867397038.177037.49075262038/10153062610662039/?type=1&theater

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:59:25 AM by texasmom » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 09:16:53 AM »

http://www.kcra.com/news/call-reporting-missing-6yearold-came-from-mothers-boyfriend/33303358

Call reporting missing 6-year-old came from mother's boyfriend
Search for Jadianna Larson continues in South Sacramento
UPDATED 11:51 PM PDT May 29, 2015

On Friday afternoon, sheriff’s spokeswoman Lisa Bowman said the 911 call reporting that incident came from the same man. He called authorities at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday and said his mother had come to his 47th Avenue apartment 30 minutes earlier and “woke him up” from a seizure, Bowman added.

He told authorities it was then he realized Jadianna was gone, Bowman said.

Jadianna hasn’t been to school at Bowling Green Elementary all week, Bowman said

Jadianna’s mother had been away for days, and possibly weeks, and had left the child in the care of her boyfriend, Bowman said.

Investigators said the girl’s mother is cooperating with them. They said they haven't found evidence that the girl was kidnapped and don't consider the search for her to be a criminal investigation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 09:18:05 AM »

Regarding the little girls body found.  My bet is there are NO dental records for Jadianna and that's why positive identification is taking longer.  This is so sad 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 09:29:21 AM »

Regarding the little girls body found.  My bet is there are NO dental records for Jadianna and that's why positive identification is taking longer.  This is so sad 

I wondered about the same last night.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 02:36:00 PM »

http://www.news10.net/story/news/2015/05/30/jadianna-update/28213095/

Sheriff: Body found in Glenn County is Jadianna Larsen; man arrested
News 10 Staff, KXTV 10:43 a.m. PDT May 30, 2015

The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department has confirmed the body found in Glenn County on Thursday morning is that of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen.

The Sheriff's Department said detectives have evidence to support the charge of murder against Juan Rivera, Jadianna's mother's boyfriend and Jadianna's caretaker. Rivera, 25, of Sacramento, was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail early Saturday. He is currently being held without the possibility of bail.

Detectives have suspended the search and rescue efforts, as the investigation has determined the body of a female child found deceased in Glenn County to be that of Jadianna Larsen. Further confirmatory testing is ongoing by the Sacramento County Crime Lab.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 06:10:20 PM »

May he rot in hell. RIP Jadianna an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.