March 29, 2024, 02:00:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 13 Year Old Aaliyah Fleming Missing Since 5/29/15 in Madison County, MS  (Read 3922 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: June 03, 2015, 08:49:33 AM »

13 Year Old Aaliyah Fleming Missing Since 5/29/15 in Madison County, MS

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/madison/2015/06/02/madison-teen-missing/28367003/

Aaliyah was last seen on Yandell Road in Madison County. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weights 140 pounds. She has red or auburn hair and brown eyes

Anyone with information on Aaliyah's location is asked to contact the Madison County Sheriff's office at (601) 859-2345.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 04:17:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/alsaher.ali.54?fref=nf

Lavada Fleming
23 hrs · Canton, MS ·

Thanks to everyone concerned about Aaliyah.. But Aaliyah isn't missing .. She is running from dhs and madison county who refuses to to help her get away from a very abusive , drug selling grandmother.. Who she hasn't lived with for over a year.. Her grandmother was asked to folk over benefits she was getting for Aaliyah. But refuse to take care of Aaliyah with the benefits.. Aaliyah grandmother then in front of millions of creditable witnesses placed Aaliyah in a choke hold until Aaliyah couldn't breath... The city of canton police and dhs had Aaliyah confront her accuser then refused to question witnesses because Aaliyah didn't have any marks.. I guess if the witnesses would have let her choke Aaliyah a little longer .. It would have satisfied dhs... Anyway they treated Aaliyah as if she was lying and ordered her bl home to perpertrator.... Really I thank whoever is helping my child.. God be with you.. I'm doing my part I have hired an attorney .. I only wish I could do more but because of my probation .. And dhs I can't.. But stay safe Aaliyah .. I love u.. And f**k who ain't trying to help or believe you
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 07:26:37 PM »

If what the mother says is true. It shows how broken our Children services are.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 08:53:31 AM »

Should this be in Runaways?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 03:36:43 PM »

Should this be in Runaways?

Yes, it probably should.  I'll move it if I see someplace else that she ran away.  Not sure I want to believe Lavada yet
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:43:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.