March 28, 2024, 04:38:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 57 Year Old Linda McLaughlin Missing Since 6/1/15 in Sunset Hills, MO Body found  (Read 4589 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: June 04, 2015, 12:10:12 AM »

57 Year Old Linda McLaughlin Missing Since 6/1/15 in Sunset Hills, MO

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/06/03/57-year-old-linda-mclaughlin-missing-since-6115-in-sunet-hills-mo/

This does not look good. She was supposed to appear on Thursday for a divorce settlement hearing with her estranged husband where she filed for the divorce and goes missing. I guess we know who the authorities will be looking first as the prime suspect. According to reports her phone has been turned off as well.

57 year old Linda McLaughlin has been missing since Monday, June 1, 2015 in Sunset Hills, Missouri. McLaughlin was last seen Monday night at about 7 PM by friends. Linda McLaughlin lives in the 9100 block of Meadowglen Lane. Her friends reported her missing on Tuesday. Police suspect foul play. According to court documents, McLaughlin and her estranged husband are in the midst of divorce proceedings after 35 years of marriage and were due in Court for a settlement hearing on Thursday, June 4. McLaughlin filed for divorce in December.

If anyone has any information about McLaughlin’s whereabouts, please call the St. Louis County Police Department at (314) 889-2341.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:18:10 AM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 12:11:36 AM »

Police searching for missing Sunset Hills woman

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2015/06/03/police-searching-for-missing-sunset-hills-woman/28400845/

"She is so involved with family and friends and everybody talks to her constantly. And she's this joyful, bubbly person who's always there for everybody. Well, now all of the sudden at the drop of a hat she's not there. So that's what raises our suspicion on this," St. Louis County Police Sgt. Brian Schellman said.

Police say McLaughlin's phone is off and her vehicle is missing. It is described as a brown 2008 Buick Enclave with Missouri license plates: KA9-L4R.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 06:18:04 AM »

How many times have we seen this. Wow they were to be in court today for a settlement hearing. Makes you wonder doesn't it.  Wonder if soon to be ex was upset over the divorce. Hope they find her soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 09:33:44 AM »

http://fox2now.com/2015/06/05/missing-sunset-hills-womans-car-located/

Missing Sunset Hills woman’s car located

Posted 11:57 am, June 5, 2015, by Kevin S. Held, Updated at 05:13pm, June 5, 2015   

FRANKLIN COUNTY, MO (KTVI) – Police have found a missing Sunset Hills woman’s car, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Friday.

Investigators confirmed Linda McLaughlin’s 2008 Buick Enclave was located in south city.

According to Sgt. Brian Schellman, a spokesman with the St. Louis County Police Department, police returned to a farm property that McLaughlin and her husband owned in Gerald, Missouri after searching the area earlier in the week. Tracking dogs are accompanying police this time.

After the petition for divorce was filed in December 2014, the couple still lived together in their Sunset Hills home, but things were not going well. They lived in separate rooms; she was downstairs in the bedroom basement.

In an order of protection, Linda alleged that her husband of 35 years threatened her and later threatened to electrocute her by rigging the door to the room he was staying in. These allegations were made as she filed for the protective order.

Investigators said the couple was not living together when Linda McLaughlin disappeared. Sunset Hills police do not recall ever going to the home for domestic problems.

In the divorce petition, Linda McLaughlin was asking for $2,000 a month to cover her cost of living expenses.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 10:04:10 PM »

Missing Sunset Hills woman claimed husband made threats

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2015/06/12/missing-mclaughlin-sunset-hills-claimed-husband-threat/71107114/

A missing Sunset Hills grandmother accused her husband of threatening her weeks before she went missing. The accusations are laid out in a petition for an order of protection Linda McLaughlin filed on April 3, 2015.

A court date was scheduled for 10 days later, but court administration told NewsChannel 5 that no one showed up for that date. That court date was around seven weeks before McLaughlin disappeared.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 09:01:20 AM »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/crime/husband-of-missing-sunset-hills-woman-taken-into-custody/155941653

Linda McLaughlin's husband charged with her murder VIDEO

April 27, 2016
The remains of a missing Sunset Hills woman have been recovered and her husband has been charged with her murder, the St. Louis County Police Department has confirmed to NewsChannel 5.

Linda McLaughlin was first reported missing from her Sunset Hills home on June 2, 2015 while she was in the midst of divorce proceedings from her husband, John McLaughlin. She was last seen around 7 p.m. the day before.

John's brother was also taken into custody, but he was not charged.

McLaughlin was charged with second-degree murder Wednesday afternoon, but the charge could be upgraded to first-degree murder. Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCollough said technology pinpointed him at the location Linda's remains were found in a shallow grave in a secluded, remote area.

Charging documents state that John drove his truck to the family farm in Gerald, Mo. arriving around 1 a.m. June 2, 2015. Linda's bracelet and blood/DNA were found on the farm. John's truck left the farm around 7:30 a.m. and traveled to a remote area in southwestern Missouri which is where Linda's body was found on April, 26, 2016.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 09:38:11 PM »

Thanks, Nut.

I hope she gets justice.  Too sad.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.