April 19, 2024, 11:11:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carol Bowne Stabbed to Death by Ex-Boyfriend Michael Eitel in New Jersey  (Read 9730 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: June 06, 2015, 10:04:47 PM »

Carol Bowne Stabbed to Death by Ex-Boyfriend Michael Eitel in New Jersey While Waiting for Gun Permit (VIDEO)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/06/06/carol-bowne-stabbed-to-death-by-ex-boyfriend-michael-eitel-in-new-jersey-while-waiting-for-gun-permit/

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOVERNMENTS RESTRICT THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS … NEW JERSEY WOMAN STABBED TO DEATH BY EX WHILE WAITING FOR GUN PERMIT.

39 year old Carol Bowne, a New Jersey hairdresser, feared for her life and the threat of domestic violence from her ex-boyfriend, 45 year old Michael Eitel. Carol Bowne sought to protect herself by getting a restraining order, installed security cameras and an alarm system to her home and began the long process of obtaining a handgun. Carol Brown was stabbed multiple times by Eitel in the driveway of her home Wednesday night in the 100 block of Patton Avenue in Berlin Township. Bowne was transported to Virtua Hospital in Berlin where she was pronounced dead a short time later. Michael Eitel was charged with her murder. Eitel, a convicted felon, is a fugitive and being sought by a U.S. Marshals Service.

This didn’t have to happen. Thanks to New Jersey’s restrictive gun laws, Carol Browne is dead. As reported at the Washington Free Beacon, Unlike most states, New Jersey’s restrictive gun laws require a permit to purchase a handgun of which the permit process can take several months to complete. Carol Browne could not simply buy a gun for her protection, the very equalizer of a petite female hairdresser against a crazed ex-boyfriend, convicted felon. Obviously, a retraining order means nothing, security cameras and an alarm system did nothing to protect Brown and the police cannot be everywhere at all times to protect people. Do ypu know what would have given Carol Brown a fighting chance … A Sig Sauer P238 ESP, a Rugar SR22, or a Rugar SR40.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 10:06:25 PM »

Suspect wanted in fatal Berlin Twp. stabbing found dead

http://6abc.com/news/manhunt-for-ex-boyfriend-in-fatal-berlin-stabbing/765807/

BERLIN TWP., NJ (WPVI) --
Officials say the suspect wanted for allegedly stabbing his ex-girlfriend to death in Berlin Township, New Jersey has been found dead.

45-year-old Michael Eitel was found dead around 1:30 p.m. Saturday in the garage of a home on the unit block of Holly Drive in West Berlin.

He took his own life.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 10:11:37 PM »

The real story in this case is the fact that the State of NJ denied the victim, Carol Bowne, her Second Amendment right to bear arms.

Because New Jersey has restrictive laws to purchase guns, this woman could not buy the every form of protection that would have been the equalizer against her former ex-boyfriend and convicted felon. How is some one supposed to defend themselves with, a restraining order, a surveillance camera?

Carol Browne could not simply buy a gun for her protection, the very equalizer of a petite female hairdresser against a crazed ex-boyfriend, convicted felon. Obviously, a retraining order means nothing, security cameras and an alarm system did nothing to protect Brown and the police cannot be everywhere at all times to protect people. Do ypu know what would have given Carol Brown a fighting chance … A Sig Sauer P238 ESP, a Rugar SR22, or a Rugar SR40.

We never know whether if Carol Bowne had owned a gun she would be alive today, but we do know she would have had a fighting chance.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 10:13:07 PM »

Gun laws in the United States by state

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state

Gun laws in NJ: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Jersey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 10:13:24 AM »

Although the article does say she was ambushed, you are so correct -- she didn't even have a fighting chance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »

How many thugs die waiting for their gun permit to come through?

If this had been my friend, sister, etc.; she would have had what she needed to protect herself!

This makes me sick!  

JMO

Bowne's husband died three years ago in a motorcycle crash and his friend - Eitel - stepped in for support.

But Bowne's friends say his protective nature quickly turned abusive and now authorities say deadly.

Police say Bowne had a protection from abuse order when she was killed.

"We had a problem about a month ago. He came and broke her car windows, broke windows in her house, and been stalking her," O'Hara said.

"I was scared for her all this time that she was having this problem and I think she hid a lot," friend Denise Lavallo said.

A source says there is a surveillance system at the home that captured the entire incident.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »

If this had been my friend, sister, etc.; she would have had what she needed to protect herself!

This makes me sick!  

JMO

Bowne's husband died three years ago in a motorcycle crash and his friend - Eitel - stepped in for support.

But Bowne's friends say his protective nature quickly turned abusive and now authorities say deadly.

"We had a problem about a month ago. He came and broke her car windows, broke windows in her house, and been stalking her," O'Hara said.

"I was scared for her all this time that she was having this problem and I think she hid a lot," friend Denise Lavallo said.

A source says there is a surveillance system at the home that captured the entire incident.

Agreed. It is the reason why I would never live in a state that restricts my rights to protect myself at all times and also why I live in one that would provide me access to have a carry/conceal permit. Amazing how a Glock42 and Sig Sauer P229 can provide person protection 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 02:17:15 PM »

This makes me sick!  

JMO

Agreed. It is the reason why I would never live in a state that restricts my rights to protect myself at all times and also why I live in one that would provide me access to have a carry/conceal permit. Amazing how a Glock42 and Sig Sauer P229 can provide person protection 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.