April 26, 2024, 10:14:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nine Killed at Historic Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina  (Read 10036 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: June 18, 2015, 08:14:51 AM »

9 Dead at Church Shooting in Charleston, South Carolina at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church (Update: Rev. Clementa C. Pinckney Dead) (Update: Police Release Pic of Suspect)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/06/18/9-dead-at-church-shooting-in-charleston-south-carolina-at-the-emanuel-african-methodist-episcopal-church/

CHARLESTON CHURCH MASSACRE …

There has been a shooting at the historic African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. Last night at approximately 8 PM ET. According to accounts, the suspect is a white male in his 20′s, with a slender build, wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and Timberland-like looking boots. Charleston Mayor Joseph Riley has confirmed that nine died in the church. One of the shooting victims included the church’s pastor, 41 year old Rev. Clementa C. Pinckney, a Democratic member of the state Senate.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 08:16:04 AM »

Charleston church shooting: Multiple fatalities in South Carolina, source says

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/us/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/

Several people were killed in a shooting at an historic African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina, a source close to the investigation told CNN.

The shooter is still at large.

The shooting took place Wednesday evening at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, the oldest AME church in the South.

Police haven't said how many people have been shot. But the source who spoke to CNN said several bodies were in the church that were yet to be identified.

"It's really bad. It's a very bad scene," local pastor Thomas Dixon said.

"Apparently the person just entered the church and opened fire. That part has not been fully articulated on what happened yet ... they are still looking for the suspect."

Search on for suspect

Police said the suspect in the shooting is a clean-shaven white man in his 20s, with a slender build. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and boots.

Soon afterward, news cameras showed officers taking a man matching that description into custody, but police said they were still looking for the shooter.

The department asked anyone with information to call 911 dispatchers
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 08:17:28 AM »

FACEBOOK - Charleston, South Carolina release Pic of Suspect in Church Shooting

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 09:05:09 AM »

The manhunt is on ... I would find it hard to believe he will be taken alive.

I would imagine he will commit suicide or do suicide by cop.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 10:55:28 AM »

FBI identifies Charleston shooting suspect as Dylann Roof
WCNC 10:47 a.m. EDT June 18, 2015

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/2015/06/18/fbi-identifies-charleston-shooting-suspect-as-dylann-roof/28918679/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 11:04:44 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 11:37:00 AM »

Charleston church shooting suspect caught over 240 miles away in North Carolina
Published June 18, 2015

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/18/police-respond-to-shooting-at-sc-church/

_____

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 03:33:53 PM »

He has dead eyes like so many of the them have.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 03:44:35 PM »

My heart breaks for the family & friends that were killed. This is a crime against humanity.  The world is going crazy. How anyone can take another persons life just because, I'll never understand. 

I hope he is found soon. If he kills him self or is killed by the police so be it. They going to find he has or had mental health issues. When are we going to start opening Mental Helth Hospitals again and start treating these kind of people. So Sad

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 03:58:49 PM »

Dylann Storm Roof found and arrested

https://news.vice.com/article/south-carolina-church-shooter-dylann-storm-roof-apprehended-by-police

Authorities have apprehended the white male suspected of carrying out a shooting at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina that left nine people dead on Wednesday night.

Speaking on television Thursday, Loretta Lynch confirmed reports from authorities that the suspect, 21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof of Lexington, South Carolina, was taken into custody. Lynch will oversee the Justice Department hate crime investigation into the incident that will be carried out by the agency's civil rights division, the FBI, and the US Attorney's Office.

"Acts like this one have no place in our country," Lynch said on Thursday.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 05:03:27 PM »

Charleston Shooting: A Closer Look at Alleged Gunman Dylann Roof
Jun 18, 2015, 3:41 PM ET

Dylann Roof, the alleged gunman authorities say is responsible for killing nine people in a predominantly black Charleston, South Carolina, church Wednesday night, had been “planning something like that for six months,” according to his roommate.

Dalton Tyler, who said he has known Roof for seven months to one year, said he saw the white, 21-year-old suspect just last week.

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

<snipped>

Police said Roof was arrested today at a traffic stop in Shelby, North Carolina, about 250 miles north of Charleston.

A citizen saw the suspect’s car and reported it to police, who responded and made the arrest, police said. Roof cooperated with the officer who stopped him, according to police.

Officials said they believe Roof acted alone.

"I am so pleased we were able to resolve this case quickly," Charleston Police Chief Gregory Mullen said at a news conference.

A court clerk confirmed to ABC News this afternoon that Roof waived extradition in North Carolina and is cleared to return to South Carolina.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charleston-shooting-closer-alleged-gunman-dylann-roof/story?id=31865375

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 08:03:42 AM »

Confessed to Police He Wanted to Start a Race War ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/06/19/21-year-old-dylann-roof-charleston-church-shooter-arrested-in-north-carolina-confessed-to-police-that-he-wanted-to-start-a-race-war/

Dylann Roof has confessed to authorities to shooting and killing nine people this week at a historically black church in Charleston, South Carolina, two law enforcement officials said Friday.
One of the officials said that Roof, who is white, told investigators that he wanted to start a race war.

He himself bought the .45-caliber handgun used in the shooting last April at a Charleston gun store, according to the two officials. Earlier, a senior law enforcement official had indicated that Roof’s father bought him a Glock firearm for his birthday.

How can so much hate be in one person so young?

Please continue to say prayers for the victims, their families and the Congregation.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 08:09:05 AM »

Charleston Shooting: A Closer Look at Alleged Gunman Dylann Roof
Jun 18, 2015, 3:41 PM ET

Dylann Roof, the alleged gunman authorities say is responsible for killing nine people in a predominantly black Charleston, South Carolina, church Wednesday night, had been “planning something like that for six months,” according to his roommate.

Dalton Tyler, who said he has known Roof for seven months to one year, said he saw the white, 21-year-old suspect just last week.

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

<snipped>

Police said Roof was arrested today at a traffic stop in Shelby, North Carolina, about 250 miles north of Charleston.

A citizen saw the suspect’s car and reported it to police, who responded and made the arrest, police said. Roof cooperated with the officer who stopped him, according to police.

Officials said they believe Roof acted alone.

"I am so pleased we were able to resolve this case quickly," Charleston Police Chief Gregory Mullen said at a news conference.

A court clerk confirmed to ABC News this afternoon that Roof waived extradition in North Carolina and is cleared to return to South Carolina.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charleston-shooting-closer-alleged-gunman-dylann-roof/story?id=31865375

So this guy decides to say this now, a day after the mass murders of 9 innocent people who where in the House of God? Not once in the past 6 months did this fool not think to maybe inform the authorities?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 04:23:36 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9pm ET tonight!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.