March 28, 2024, 07:31:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystal Rogers, 35yrs old missing since July 3, 2015 from Bardstown, KY  (Read 96259 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 12, 2015, 03:46:00 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/12/ky-police-search-for-mother-missing-for-more-than-week/

Hunt is on in Kentucky to find missing mother of 5

Published July 12, 2015FoxNews.com

A desperate search has been under way in Kentucky for a mother of five who has been missing for more than a week.

Crystal Rogers, 35, was last seen July 3 by her boyfriend. He reported her missing from their Bardstown home two days earlier.

Police found her maroon Chevy Impala with a flat tire abandoned near the Bluegrass Parkway. Inside, police found her purse, keys and cellphone.

"Fox & Friends" reported Sunday that the boyfriend, Brooks Houck, has declared his innocence. He has taken a lie-detector test with inconclusive results.

Family and friends suspect foul play. Rogers' mother, Sherry Ballard, is among those who fears the worst.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:06:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 03:50:52 PM »

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Reward-increased-in-missing-Nelson-County-woman-case-312335341.html

Deputies execute search warrant in connection to missing woman case
Updated: Fri 11:40 PM, Jul 10, 2015

NELSON COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - One week ago Friday was the last time anyone saw 35-year-old Crystal Rogers. She was with her boyfriend at the home they share in Bardstown.

Her family found her car abandoned on the Bluegrass Parkway on Sunday. Investigators said Rogers' 2007 maroon Impala was unlocked with the key in the ignition and her phone, purse and other belongings inside.

Although no suspects have been named in this missing persons case, about a dozen law enforcement officials executed a search warrant Friday at the farm of Rogers' boyfriend's mother. Deputies would not say the reason behind their search.

Family and friends held a prayer vigil for Rogers Wednesday evening.

"We've searched rivers, creeks woods anything we can find. We've searched the entire area on both sides of the roads, we haven't come up with anything yet," Sherry Ballard, Crystal's mother said Wednesday.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 03:52:53 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sister-missing-kentucky-mother-questions-story-boyfriend-disappearance/story?id=32392503

Sister of Missing Kentucky Mother Questions Boyfriend's Story About Last Seeing Her
Jul 12, 2015, 10:28 AM ET
By ABC NEWS

The sister of a Kentucky woman last seen more than a week ago believes her live-in boyfriend knows something about her disappearance, despite him denying involvement and police saying he has been extremely cooperative with investigators.

Crystal Rogers was last seen by Brooks Houck, her live-in boyfriend, on July 3, according to the Nelson County Sheriff's Office in Kentucky. Her sister, Brooke Ballard, said she has questioned Houck's claims that Rogers, 35, stayed up late that night and was gone when he awoke the next morning.

"The stories just don't add up. You just don't go to bed one night and not know she's gone and then not worry when she left the baby," said Ballard. "He has not offered once to search -- or help -- or do anything for the family."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 04:00:45 PM »

Her facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/crystal.rogers.1612
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 08:06:14 PM »

Wow, Klaas, you just found everything I was getting ready to search for.  You are the best.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 08:14:26 PM »

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Reward-increased-in-missing-Nelson-County-woman-case-312335341.html

NELSON COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - One week ago Friday was the last time anyone saw 35-year-old Crystal Rogers. She was with her boyfriend at the home they share in Bardstown.

Her family found her car abandoned on the Bluegrass Parkway on Sunday. Investigators said Rogers' 2007 maroon Impala was unlocked with the key in the ignition and her phone, purse and other belongings inside.

Although no suspects have been named in this missing persons case, about a dozen law enforcement officials executed a search warrant Friday at the farm of Rogers' boyfriend's mother. Deputies would not say the reason behind their search.

"We've searched rivers, creeks woods anything we can find. We've searched the entire area on both sides of the roads, we haven't come up with anything yet," Sherry Ballard, Crystal's mother said Wednesday.

She has 5 children.  I am assuming that this little boy in this picture is the son of the live-in boyfriend.  He is a cute little boy.

The Bluegrass Parkway is a very isolated parkway.  Not much traffic.  Not many exits on it until you get to Lexington.  Bardstown is a small town.  Bardstown is where Stephen Foster lived and wrote "My Old Kentucky Home".  It is a very old town.  The mother could not understand why she was on the parkway---said there is no reason for her to be on it.  If you go east you go Lexington and if you go west you go to Elizabethtown. 

I would say the boyfriend knows what happened to her. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 08:22:54 PM »

From the above article:

"What makes the case even more difficult is that Rogers is the niece of a Nelson County sheriff's deputy and Bardstown police captain Tom Roby".

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 08:49:00 PM »

Here is the Bardstown Topix (interesting reading):

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bardstown-ky/T753LGAN50PUTGDJD

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 09:51:32 PM »

VIDEO: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/boyfriend-missing-kentucky-mother-takes-polygraph-test-32381783

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/07/06/35-year-old-crystal-rogers-missing-since-7315-in-bardstown-ky/

He took a polygraph test and told HLN’s Nancy Grace the results were inconclusive.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:58:35 PM by Red » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 10:05:47 PM »

She has 5 children.  I am assuming that this little boy in this picture is the son of the live-in boyfriend.  He is a cute little boy.

The Bluegrass Parkway is a very isolated parkway.  Not much traffic.  Not many exits on it until you get to Lexington.  Bardstown is a small town.  Bardstown is where Stephen Foster lived and wrote "My Old Kentucky Home".  It is a very old town.  The mother could not understand why she was on the parkway---said there is no reason for her to be on it.  If you go east you go Lexington and if you go west you go to Elizabethtown. 

That was first thought BlueMoon. So you are not alone.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 10:06:43 PM »

Red, I have been reading the comments section (in a small rural town like Bardstown everyone knows everything about the next person-no secrets in a small town) and some of them are very interesting.  The boyfriend's brother is a policeman.  The boyfriend ran against the sheriff last year, evidently he lost and the sheriff he ran against is quoted in one of these articles as saying the boyfriend is fully cooperating.  Also, this is the 2nd tragedy in this family.  Her aunt (I will go back to find the article) went missing a few years ago.  Her car was found in the Ohio river but her body and her unborn baby's body was found in a shallow grave a long time after.  Her husband is in prison for hiring someone to murder her and get rid of the body.  He didn't want to pay for the support of the baby.  Too much going on in this family, boyfriends family---too much connection all around to the law enforcement of this community.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 10:12:18 PM »

That was first thought BlueMoon. So you are not alone.

They found her car going west on the parkway toward Elizabethtown at mile marker 14.  It is deserted in that area.  There is a long high hill you have to climb on the parkway and there is nothing but forest all around.  It is (to me) a spooky area.  I was suppose to drive there back a few years ago for a meeting in Bardstown but it came an ice storm and I couldn't get there for the hill.  I was glad it snowed and iced over cause I was concerned about driving in that area by myself.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 10:16:54 PM »

Here is the article on the other missing person in this family:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/kentucky_mother_of_5_missing_i.html

Kentucky mother of 5 missing in second disappearance to strike family
Print Email
Crystal Bonvillian | cbonvillian@al.com By Crystal Bonvillian | cbonvillian@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 12, 2015 at 12:01 PM, updated July 12, 2015 at 12:02 PM

A Kentucky mother of five is missing in what authorities say is the second such tragedy to strike her family.

...........................The Kentucky Standard reported that Rogers' disappearance is the second to occur in her family. Rogers' paternal aunt, Sherry Ballard Barnes, disappeared in 1979 at the age of 19.

Barnes, who was more than seven months pregnant when she disappeared, was never seen alive again. Her purse and car were found in the Ohio River a week after she vanished, but it was three years before investigators found her remains and those of her unborn child buried in a rural area.

Her husband, Edsel "Eddie" Barnes, was convicted in 1984 of hiring a man to kill his pregnant wife to avoid the cost of delivering and paying to support the child, the Kentucky New Era reported. He was sentenced to life in prison.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 01:22:59 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/09/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Dr. Sievers Murder Investigation Developments; Kentucky Woman Vanishes. Aired 8-9p ET
Aired July 9, 2015 - 20:00:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

GRACE: My question was what you had been doing with them. Let me ask you this. I know that you agreed to take a polygraph. Did you pass?

HOUCK: Because of the way that the lines or whatever were they, they determined it to be inconclusive. I`m not exactly sure what that means.

But they did tell me it does mean that I wasn`t lying or I didn`t pass it or I didn`t fail it. They just ruled it inconclusive and that is exactly

the way it stands.

I have been 100 percent completely honest with everyone. I have been 100 percent cooperative in everything that has been asked of me. I have not

asked for any kind of legal advice or assistance or an attorney of any nature. I`m 100 percent completely innocent in this. And I have exhausted

my efforts with the law enforcement agencies to gather all the facts necessary to allow me to have a clean name again.

That`s very important to me. I have not responded to a lot of the negativity and all of this animosity because I want the emphasis to remain

on Crystal`s safe return home. And that`s where I want it to stay focused in that area rather than dealing with any of the animosity between the 
families.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2015, 08:19:39 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/09/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Dr. Sievers Murder Investigation Developments; Kentucky Woman Vanishes. Aired 8-9p ET
Aired July 9, 2015 - 20:00:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

GRACE: My question was what you had been doing with them. Let me ask you this. I know that you agreed to take a polygraph. Did you pass?

HOUCK: Because of the way that the lines or whatever were they, they determined it to be inconclusive. I`m not exactly sure what that means.

But they did tell me it does mean that I wasn`t lying or I didn`t pass it or I didn`t fail it. They just ruled it inconclusive and that is exactly

the way it stands.

I have been 100 percent completely honest with everyone. I have been 100 percent cooperative in everything that has been asked of me. I have not

asked for any kind of legal advice or assistance or an attorney of any nature. I`m 100 percent completely innocent in this. And I have exhausted

my efforts with the law enforcement agencies to gather all the facts necessary to allow me to have a clean name again.

That`s very important to me. I have not responded to a lot of the negativity and all of this animosity because I want the emphasis to remain

on Crystal`s safe return home. And that`s where I want it to stay focused in that area rather than dealing with any of the animosity between the 
families.

The above bolded by me, just strikes me as over the top. And reminds me of Drew Peterson.  Just sayin. Time will tell. I hope I am wrong.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 10:53:28 AM »

TWO DAYS!!!

Sister of missing Kentucky woman questions boyfriend’s story
Published July 13, 2015

Crystal Rogers, a 35-year-old mother of five, was last seen July 3 by boyfriend Brooks Houck at the couple’s home in Bardstown, Ky. Houck told police that Rogers had stayed up late that night, and was gone when Houck woke up the following morning. HE THEN WAITED ANOTHER TWO DAYS TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/13/ky-police-search-for-mother-missing-for-more-than-week/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 01:53:07 PM »

Crystal has 5 kids by 4 different fathers.  The little boy in the above picture is her's and Brooks child.  That leaves 3 more fathers of 4 kids.  She was staying at her boyfriends house with their child.  Where were her other 4 kids?  Who has them when she is at her boyfriends?  I would like to hear from the other 3 fathers of those kids.  That's a lot of different fathers.  Somewhere down the road there is bound to be conflicts between all 4 fathers. jmo

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 01:11:08 AM »

Crystal has 5 kids by 4 different fathers.  The little boy in the above picture is her's and Brooks child.  That leaves 3 more fathers of 4 kids.  She was staying at her boyfriends house with their child.  Where were her other 4 kids?  Who has them when she is at her boyfriends?  I would like to hear from the other 3 fathers of those kids.  That's a lot of different fathers.  Somewhere down the road there is bound to be conflicts between all 4 fathers. jmo

scared me when i saw the heading, my cuz, he has a daughter
by the same name, less 3 kids and NC was the home state
last i knew

Crystal Rodgers and Brooks W Houck, live at the same addy, so 411 says
http://www.411.com/name/Crystal-M-Rogers/Bardstown-KY/6p28zf8
http://www.411.com/name/Brooks-W-Houck/Bardstown-KY/6fm4yia

addy to BRPKWY
https://goo.gl/maps/0BnCr

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 12:46:24 PM »

http://www.kystandard.com/content/rogers-left-walmart-after-430-pm-july-3

Rogers left Walmart after 4:30 p.m. July 3
By Staff
Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:09 pm (Updated: July 16, 7:09 pm)

PLG-TV and The Kentucky Standard have obtained a copy of the receipt Crystal Rogers reportedly received at Walmart on Friday, July 3, sent to us via picture message by her father, Tommy Ballard.

According to the receipt, Rogers was at the register at 4:36 p.m. and purchased several food items, a T-ball plate, a junior sniper air rifle, a bucket and two boys T-shirts.

Although police say she was seen later that day at the farm of her boyfriend’s family, the receipt is one of the last verifiable documents of the missing mother’s whereabouts to be made public.

Family members reported seeing Rogers with three of her children, including her 2-year-old son, at the retail store that afternoon. From there, Ballard says Rogers took the two older children to their father and then had an appointment to show a real estate listing at 5 p.m.

One thing I find odd is her car was sitting on the Bluegrass Parkway for 3 days before being discovered and only when she was reported missing.  I know for a fact that any vehicle abandoned on any interstate or parkway or major highway in Kentucky is tagged with a big red sticker.  This occurs by the state police or the nearest police department.  I can't figure out why that car wasn't noticed within at least 24 hours and tagged.  Odd to me.  Any law enforcement who would have tagged that vehicle would have checked out the vehicle inside and out before tagging it. jmo

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 12:58:07 PM »

http://www.kystandard.com/content/rogers-left-walmart-after-430-pm-july-3

Rogers left Walmart after 4:30 p.m. July 3
By Staff
Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:09 pm (Updated: July 16, 7:09 pm)

PLG-TV and The Kentucky Standard have obtained a copy of the receipt Crystal Rogers reportedly received at Walmart on Friday, July 3, sent to us via picture message by her father, Tommy Ballard.

According to the receipt, Rogers was at the register at 4:36 p.m. and purchased several food items, a T-ball plate, a junior sniper air rifle, a bucket and two boys T-shirts.

Although police say she was seen later that day at the farm of her boyfriend’s family, the receipt is one of the last verifiable documents of the missing mother’s whereabouts to be made public.

Family members reported seeing Rogers with three of her children, including her 2-year-old son, at the retail store that afternoon. From there, Ballard says Rogers took the two older children to their father and then had an appointment to show a real estate listing at 5 p.m.

One thing I find odd is her car was sitting on the Bluegrass Parkway for 3 days before being discovered and only when she was reported missing.  I know for a fact that any vehicle abandoned on any interstate or parkway or major highway in Kentucky is tagged with a big red sticker.  This occurs by the state police or the nearest police department.  I can't figure out why that car wasn't noticed within at least 24 hours and tagged.  Odd to me.  Any law enforcement who would have tagged that vehicle would have checked out the vehicle inside and out before tagging it. jmo

One other thing, she had a 5:00 appointment (see bold above), that raises eyebrows also but Brooks says she was home that night with him.  Doesn't add up if something happened to her at 5:00 and he claims he was with her that night.  Doesn't add up.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.