April 19, 2024, 07:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystal Rogers, 35yrs old missing since July 3, 2015 from Bardstown, KY  (Read 96806 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2021, 12:19:28 PM »

http://crystalrogerstaskforce.com/about/

About Crystal
Crystal Marie Rogers grew up in Bardstown and was the mother of five children. According to those who knew her, Crystal loved being a mother and was a caring person who would help friends when they were in need.

On July 5, 2015, Crystal’s mother reported her missing after Crystal had not been seen or heard from since the evening of July 3, 2015. The same day Crystal was reported missing, her car was found abandoned with a flat tire at mile marker 14 on the Bluegrass Parkway. Crystal’s keys, phone, and purse were still inside her red Chevrolet Impala. Sadly, while most families were enjoying the Fourth of July celebrations over that weekend, Crystal’s family was instead left wondering as to her whereabouts.

http://crystalrogerstaskforce.com/

Why this community misses Crystal:

“There's so much I could say about Crystal. She was fun, caring, happy, humble, beautiful..... I could go on and on. She was the best friend anyone could ever have. Anytime I needed her she would drop everything. It did not matter. There was a time we were joined at the hip. Where one of us was you'd always find the other. As we got older and had families of our own we didn’t get to spend much time together, but always picked up right back where we left off. She was a great Mom. One of the best. Her kids were always her priority no matter what, and she always treated my girls like they were her own as well. She would always be willing to help someone. She would give her shirt off her back if needed and never ask for anything in return. She was blunt and not scared to tell you how it was. Sometimes I did not like it, but it was what I needed to hear. She always had my best interest at heart. She meant the world to me and always will. I will always cherish what we had in our friendship. I am a better person for having had her in my life. There will never be another Crystal as she was one of a kind.” -Beth Downs.

“My mom is a very special women. The memory that will forever be in my heart is going to DQ and buying my momma lunch. We would always get the chicken strip basket with the toast and gravy to go with it. Going over to mamaw Martins and playing phase 10 and aggravation over and over while eating snacks. Since my mom’s been missing, life has been really hard. I always wonder what my life would be like if she and my papaw was still here.” – K. Daughter of Crystal

Justice for Crystal!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2021, 12:29:41 PM »

Crystal's dad had searched this area in 2015, cadaver dog hit on mound of dirt, but they didn't find anything.
Praying for answers for this family!  Justice for Crystal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC9SXJsJQf8

WLKY News Louisville

FBI searches 3 properties owned by Crystal Rogers' former boyfriend

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CC9SXJsJQf8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/CC9SXJsJQf8</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2021, 08:57:19 PM »

They had a hit early on in this same location as they are digging. Crystal's father was with them but for some reason after getting that hit from the dogs nothing ever came of it and it wasn't searched.  So sad for Crystal's kids. So sad that her father was murdered and nothing has become of that case.  A state trooper was murdered at the exit of the Bluegrass Parkway. Nothing has ever become of that case. Strange happenings in that area. I know the area that Bardstown is in is very creepy.  I was suppose to drive to Bardstown one day after work for training and I refused to do it because it is so isolated on that parkway and just plain creepy. I was scared to drive it alone.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2021, 12:01:25 PM »

They had a hit early on in this same location as they are digging. Crystal's father was with them but for some reason after getting that hit from the dogs nothing ever came of it and it wasn't searched.  So sad for Crystal's kids. So sad that her father was murdered and nothing has become of that case.  A state trooper was murdered at the exit of the Bluegrass Parkway. Nothing has ever become of that case. Strange happenings in that area. I know the area that Bardstown is in is very creepy.  I was suppose to drive to Bardstown one day after work for training and I refused to do it because it is so isolated on that parkway and just plain creepy. I was scared to drive it alone.

https://www.wbko.com/2021/08/27/crystal-rogers-fbi-agents-discover-item-interest-bardstown-dig/

The FBI’s Louisville office announced Friday that it has discovered an “item of interest” on its fourth day of digging in a Nelson County subdivision.(WAVE 3 News)
By John P. Wise, Phylicia Ashley and Tori Gessner
Published: Aug. 27, 2021 at 10:11 AM CDT|Updated: 15 hours ago

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WAVE) - The FBI’s Louisville office announced Friday that it has discovered an “item of interest” on its fourth day of digging in a Nelson County subdivision.

Agents returned to the Woodlawn Springs neighborhood in Bardstown as they continue to search for clues in the case of missing mother Crystal Rogers.

The FBI didn’t elaborate on the specifics of the discovery, but said the item “is being further evaluated.”

The Nelson County Sheriff’s Department has been assisting the FBI by securing the entrance of the properties. Sheriff Ramon Pineriroa said his deputies have been standing in 90-degree heat for at least 12 hours a day the last few days...........................................................................

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2021, 10:36:30 PM »

Good decision, Blue Moon!  Always trust your gut in these things.  I wouldn't go there alone either. 

Praying this time the family will finally get answers and hopefully bring Crystal home for a proper burial.  an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2021, 10:43:17 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_m1h4mYm0

Nelson County sheriff sheds light on Crystal Rogers search
Aug 29, 2021

WHAS11

Nelson County Sheriff Ramon Pineiroa explains why the search site in the Crystal Rogers investigation is under 24-hour surveillance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9NNkr-7qj4

Emotions run high as Crystal Rogers search continues
Aug 29, 2021

WHAS11

The FBI offering $25,000 in exchange for information leading to a conviction in the Crystal Rogers case as the sun sets on the search for a sixth day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2021, 10:46:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/shaymcalisterTV/posts/334535218356726

Shay McAlister
  ·
🚨NEW FROM FBI🚨Agency now offering $25,000 reward for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of individuals responsible for the disappearance of Crystal Rogers. They say they have received a “flood of tips.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2021, 08:15:11 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5Gqqsf8gM

FBI: Multiple items of interest uncovered in connection with Crystal Rogers case
Aug 30, 2021

WHAS11

Officials said on Monday they items are "potentially relevant" to the investigation into the disappearance of Rogers. The items have been sent to a lab for testing.

https://twitter.com/FBILouisville/status/1432450785267310598

FBI Louisville
@FBILouisville
·
4h
@Nelson_Sheriff

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2021, 10:58:31 PM »

Aug 29, 2021

WHAS11

Nelson County Sheriff Ramon Pineiroa explains why the search site in the Crystal Rogers investigation is under 24-hour surveillance.

Aug 29, 2021

WHAS11

The FBI offering $25,000 in exchange for information leading to a conviction in the Crystal Rogers case as the sun sets on the search for a sixth day.

Hoping this is the break they need in Crystal's case.  Early on it was reported that Houck and his brother had a big fire right after Crystal disappeared.  Word was (personally I didn't believe it) they had tried to burn her body and when it didn't they moved to the subdivision which was being built at the time. Who know's. Could be, could not be.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2021, 10:29:14 AM »

Aug 29, 2021

WHAS11

Aug 29, 2021

WHAS11

Hoping this is the break they need in Crystal's case.  Early on it was reported that Houck and his brother had a big fire right after Crystal disappeared.  Word was (personally I didn't believe it) they had tried to burn her body and when it didn't they moved to the subdivision which was being built at the time. Who know's. Could be, could not be.   

I hope so too, Blue Moon!  I remember the fire talk, and was thinking they'd even recovered some evidence that she may have been in it, but wasn't sure!  I didn't recall the moving to the subdivision part but I'm not surprised I've forgotten, it's been so long...  Praying for answers and Justice for Crystal!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2021, 09:14:14 PM »

Be sure to go read the whole article, it's a good one.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article253891173.html

They wait with tears, fears. KY family hopes this FBI search unearths Crystal Rogers
BY JEREMY CHISENHALL
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 01, 2021 05:18 PM

BY JEREMY CHISENHALL

Tears welled up in Crystal Rogers’ grandfather’s eyes as he stood around the corner from a team of FBI agents who searched a property this week for evidence in Rogers’ disappearance.

Rogers has been missing more than six years. She is presumed dead. Years of investigation from the Nelson County sheriff’s office, Kentucky State Police and, more recently, the FBI have yet to result in arrests or finding her remains. Her family, including her grandfather, Till Ballard, and her mother, Sherry Ballard, at least wants to know what happened to her.

“From day one, I never thought my daughter was coming home,” Ballard said. “Never. I just knew she wasn’t. The day I reported her missing, I knew that minute that something bad was wrong.”

Family members hoped they would get answers when the FBI started a new search for evidence in her case. Investigators showed up in the Woodlawn Springs subdivision in Bardstown on Aug. 24 and began looking for “any evidence” they could find.

They focused on multiple houses before they eventually dug up a front yard and driveway at one property on North Howard Street. Large trucks were seen hauling dirt and mud away day after day. A security checkpoint was set up on Freeman Avenue, the only way to access North and South Howard streets, which are both dead-end roads.

Residents on North and South Howard streets had to go through the checkpoint to get to their homes. The checkpoint was staffed around the clock by the Nelson County sheriff’s office during the day and by Kentucky State Police at night. Curious passersby frequently tried to stop for a peek in the early days of the search and were turned away.

After a week, the only people going through the checkpoint were local residents and members of the community who wanted to show their support for investigators. It wasn’t uncommon for someone to stop by during the day with sandwiches, Gatorade and other offerings for Nelson County sheriff’s deputies and FBI investigators.

Till and his wife, Betty Ballard, sat outside the checkpoint for hours every day. They couldn’t see what investigators were doing. But the two still showed up daily, staying well into the evening and waving at workers as they drove excavators, trucks full of dirt and evidence trailers in and out of the otherwise quiet Kentucky neighborhood.

The FBI returned to the subdivision every day before suspending the search on Monday due to bad weather. The agency planned to resume the search once the weather improved. Multiple “items of interest” potentially relevant to Rogers’ disappearance have been found and are being analyzed, the FBI said Monday without providing details.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/shaymcalisterTV/posts/341284761015105

Shay McAlister is in Bardstown, Kentucky.
4hr  ·
Wow… this is our first look at the property since the FBI officially concluded the search for clues leading to Crystal Rogers. The entire driveway and front yard has been dug up. Now the investigation continues in Quantico, VA, where multiple items of interest undergo testing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2021, 09:50:45 PM »

https://www.lex18.com/news/fbit-concludes-recent-search-in-crystal-rogers-case-after-uncovering-multiple-items-of-interest

FBI concludes recent search in Crystal Rogers case after uncovering 'multiple items of interest'
By: Web Staff
Posted at 3:55 PM, Sep 07, 2021 and last updated 3:08 PM, Sep 07, 2021

(LEX 18) — Tuesday afternoon Louisville FBI released a statement announcing the conclusion of its search related to the disappearance of Crystal Rogers.

.@Nelson_Sheriff @kystatepolice pic.twitter.com/BypJlogrUr

— FBI Louisville (@FBILouisville) September 7, 2021

At the end of August, Louisville FBI shared on its Twitter account that "multiple items of interest" have been found connected to Rogers' case.

The items have been sent to the FBI laboratory in Quantico, VA for further forensic analysis.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2021, 08:15:42 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/shaymcalisterTV/posts/341284761015105

Shay McAlister is in Bardstown, Kentucky.
4hr  ·
Wow… this is our first look at the property since the FBI officially concluded the search for clues leading to Crystal Rogers. The entire driveway and front yard has been dug up. Now the investigation continues in Quantico, VA, where multiple items of interest undergo testing.

WOW. Dug right up to the basement.  Early on it was said that concrete had been laid for the basement around the time of Crystal's disappearance.  They really dig a lot.  Wonder what they found that is of importance to this case?  I would say someone is sweating quite a bit tonight.  jmo

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2021, 08:19:41 PM »

https://www.lex18.com/news/fbit-concludes-recent-search-in-crystal-rogers-case-after-uncovering-multiple-items-of-interest

FBI concludes recent search in Crystal Rogers case after uncovering 'multiple items of interest'
By: Web Staff
Posted at 3:55 PM, Sep 07, 2021 and last updated 3:08 PM, Sep 07, 2021

(LEX 18) — Tuesday afternoon Louisville FBI released a statement announcing the conclusion of its search related to the disappearance of Crystal Rogers.

.@Nelson_Sheriff @kystatepolice pic.twitter.com/BypJlogrUr

— FBI Louisville (@FBILouisville) September 7, 2021

At the end of August, Louisville FBI shared on its Twitter account that "multiple items of interest" have been found connected to Rogers' case.

The items have been sent to the FBI laboratory in Quantico, VA for further forensic analysis.

"Sent to Quantico"-- that will take quite a long time. (jmo)  I sure hope they are not bluffing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2022, 08:46:00 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8WEKHPgwM

FBI could be close to charging someone in Crystal Roger's case, mother believes
Aug 26, 2022  Sherry Ballard believes the FBI is nearing the end of their investigation into her daughter Crystal Rogers's death.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nt8WEKHPgwM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Nt8WEKHPgwM</a>

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2022, 07:57:24 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8WEKHPgwM

FBI could be close to charging someone in Crystal Roger's case, mother believes
Aug 26, 2022  Sherry Ballard believes the FBI is nearing the end of their investigation into her daughter Crystal Rogers's death.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nt8WEKHPgwM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Nt8WEKHPgwM</a>

If they can find what happened to Crystal then they will probably be able to solve Crystal's fathers death also. Personally I don't think any of the strange killings in and around Bardstown will be solved.  People in small towns know how to keep their mouths shut. jmo

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2023, 02:38:57 PM »

Maybe this is the justice we have waited for for Crystal Rogers and hopefully for her father also:

"Boyfriend indicted on murder, tampering with evidence charges in 8-year-old case of missing Kentucky mom Crystal Rogers"
Dakin Andone Melissa Alonso David Williams
By Dakin Andone, Melissa Alonso and David Williams, CNN
2 minute read
Updated 12:35 PM EDT, Wed September 27, 2023

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/27/us/crystal-rogers-kentucky-disappearance-case-arrest/index.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2023, 07:25:45 AM »

Maybe this is the justice we have waited for for Crystal Rogers and hopefully for her father also:

"Boyfriend indicted on murder, tampering with evidence charges in 8-year-old case of missing Kentucky mom Crystal Rogers"
Dakin Andone Melissa Alonso David Williams
By Dakin Andone, Melissa Alonso and David Williams, CNN
2 minute read
Updated 12:35 PM EDT, Wed September 27, 2023

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/27/us/crystal-rogers-kentucky-disappearance-case-arrest/index.html

I hope so, Blue Moon!  I was so excited to FINALLY see Brooks Houck arrested and charged in this case!  Praying for Justice for Crystal, and her precious dad who wouldn't give up! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2023, 06:14:57 PM »

Appears they have arrested a father and son as accomplishes to Crystals murder

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/investigations/bardstown/crystal-rogers-disappearance-murder-arrest-steve-lawson/417-d8994c64-04d4-4e18-876d-12ff4c179a0f

"Third man arrested in Crystal Rogers' death investigation; What we know
Steven Lawson is charged with conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence. "

Nothing said about Crystal's fathers death and if they were all involved in that murder also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.