March 29, 2024, 12:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 Year Old Everett Streko Missing Since 7/16/15 from Green Brook, NJ SAFE!  (Read 2114 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: July 19, 2015, 10:45:11 AM »

8 Year Old Everett Streko Missing Since 7/16/15 from Green Brook, NJ … Taken by Bio Parents, Michael & Amy Streko

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/07/19/8-year-old-everett-streko-missing-since-71615-from-green-brook-nj-taken-by-bio-parents-michael-amy-streko/

8 year old Everett Streko has been missing since Thursday, July 16, 2015 from Green Brook, New Jersey in Somerset County. Authorities stated that Everett Streko was last seen by his grandmother, his legal guardian, at 10:30 p.m. on Thursday at her home on Kings Court in Green Brook Township. It is believed that the missing boy has been taken by his biological parents, Michael and Amy Streko. Everett is described as 4 foot tall, weighing approximately 60 pounds, with Green eyes, Brown hair, Fair skin.

If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Michael and Amy Streko and their son, Everett, or anyone who may have observed their vehicles can contact the Somerset County Prosecutor’s Major Crime Unit at 908-231-7100, Green Brook police 732-968-1188 or the Somerset County Crime Stoppers’ Tip Line at 1-888-577-8477.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 10:46:59 AM »

Police in Somerville, NJ issue alert for missing child; parents sought

http://7online.com/news/8-year-old-new-jersey-boy-missing;-parents-sought/861336/

Police in Somerville, New Jersey have issued an alert for a missing child, and say that the boy's parents are wanted for child interference.

Authorities say 8-year old Everett Streko was last seen by his grandmother/legal guardian at 10:30 p.m. on Thursday at her home on Kings Court in Green Brook Township.

On Friday morning, the grandmother noticed that her daughter-in-law Amy Streko (Everett's biological mother who was also living at the King Court residence) was missing along with Everett and all of the child's personal belongings.

The grandmother notified the Green Brook Police Department of her missing grandson at 12:00 p.m.

Everett is described as 4 foot tall, weighing approximately 60 pounds, with Green eyes, Brown hair, Fair skin

Michael Streko is known to operate a 1997 White/Blue Winnebago bearing NJ Registration X72-FNK

Amy Streko is known to operate a 2007 Grey 4 door Ford Focus bearing NJ Registration Y96-FHN.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:31:31 AM »

Parents of missing child apprehended with uninjured boy in New York
7-25-15

SOMERVILLE – Michael Streko, 34, and Amy Streko, 32, were apprehended in Port Jervis, New York, at 6 p.m. Friday, Somerset County Prosecutor Geoffrey D. Soriano announced in a news release.

Their son, Everett Streko, 8, was with his parents and was not injured. Detectives from the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office and the Green Brook Police Department headed to Port Jervis to continue the investigation.

Both parents have been charged with third-degree custodial interference. Detectives planned to reunite Everett with his grandmother/guardian Friday night.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/somerset-county/2015/07/24/missing-green-brook-boy-believed-traveling-two-dogs/30631883/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 07:31:44 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 07:53:03 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.