April 28, 2024, 08:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT: 21 Month Old Lonzie Barton Missing Since 7/24/15 in Jacksonville,FL  (Read 109442 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2016, 09:47:14 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister

Justice for Lonzie!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/baker-county/man-who-claims-to-be-lonzie-bartons-biological-dad-arrested-after-fight

Man who claims to be Lonzie Barton's father arrested after fight
Bond for Ransom Barefoot is $5,000
By Jason Mealey - Producer/assignment editor
Posted: 11:51 AM, January 09, 2016
Updated: 1:21 PM, January 09, 2016

Macclenny, Fla. - The Baker County Sheriff's Office arrested a man early Saturday morning after a fight at a liquor store.

When deputies arrived at Mac's Liquors at 2 a.m., Elvis Myers was found laying on his back with blood coming from his nose and mouth. Employees of Mac's told authorities the man was attacked by Ransom Barefoot, 25.

Barefoot has made claims that he is the biological father of Lonzie Barton, the toddler  missing since July and presumed dead. Lonzie's caretaker at the time of his disappearance, Ruben Ebron, goes on trial on Monday for child neglect, lying to police and tampering with evidence charges.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/florida/2016/01/09/man-claiming-lonzies-real-father-arrested-after-attack/78555734/

Ransom Barefoot, 25(Photo: Baker County Sheriff's Office)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:10:45 PM by texasmom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2016, 09:19:54 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/lonzie-bartons-mom-expected-enter-guilty-plea-cour/npyPD/

Updated: 8:32 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2016 | Posted: 8:02 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2016
Lonzie’s mom pleads guilty to child neglect, lying to police

Action News Jax also pressed him on Lauramore Barton’s alleged pregnancy.

Ebron’s family members and multiple law enforcement sources told Action News Jax in November that Lauramore Barton was pregnant but her attorney denied those claims.

“I don’t know how the report got out there in the first place, she was never pregnant to my knowledge. She’s not pregnant right now,” said Carlisle.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2016, 12:05:17 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-find-remains-in-southside-woods

Source: Ebron tip leads police to area where remains found
Remains found near area searched when Lonzie Barton first disappeared

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police have found remains while searching for a body in a wooded area on the Southside.

Several sources tell News4Jax that investigators went to the area to search for missing toddler Lonzie Barton.

"They were directed to the area by Ruben Ebron," law enforcement sources told News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith.

A medical examiner's vehicle was seen entering the area about 11:15 a.m. Monday. A neighbor said police had been in the area since Sunday night.

"One of the neighbors that lived on that dirt road informed us that a body was found and the medical examiner was coming in," resident Robert Richardson said. "Everybody is sad, not knowing if it's the toddler they've been looking for for months." 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #244 on: January 11, 2016, 12:08:02 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/jury-selection-starts-monday-in-ebrons-trial

Ruben Ebron trial postponed indefinitely

Defendant in Lonzie Barton child neglect case waives right to speedy trial

ACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The trial of Ruben Ebron on charges of child neglect, lying to police and tampering with evidence was postponed indefinitely on Monday when lawyers for Ebron waived his right to a speedy trial.

A jury pool of 127 was assembled as jury selection was slated to begin Monday to empanel six . Ebron is charged in connection with Lonzie Barton’s disappearance.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #245 on: January 11, 2016, 12:47:05 PM »

The Coastal
‏@thecoastaljax

Police found remains on Southside, led to site by Ebron; no identification yet. JSO press conf set for 3:00. #FINDLONZIE

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #246 on: January 11, 2016, 04:50:49 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-01-11/story/jacksonville-sheriff-we-strongly-believe-we-have-found-remains-lonzie

an angelic monkey

Jacksonville sheriff: 'We strongly believe we have found the remains of Lonzie Barton'

By Larry Hannan & Dana Treen Mon, Jan 11, 2016 @ 4:41 pm | updated Mon, Jan 11, 2016 @ 4:43 pm

A day that was supposed to have a jury selected in the trial of William Ruben Ebron Jr. took a monumental turn with police believing they have found the remains of toddler Lonzie Barton after being led by Ebron to an area around Florida 9B and Philips Highway.

“We strongly believe we have found the remains of Lonzie Barton,” Sheriff Mike Williams said Monday afternoon.

Shortly before a jury was scheduled to be selected in Ebron’s child-neglect trial, he waived his right to a speedy trial. His lawyers asked for and received a continuance in the trial, so he will not be tried this week as expected.

Jacksonville police began a search Sunday night following new information from Ebron in the Bayard area about eight miles from where he lived with Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore Barton. The couple lived at Ravenwood Apartments on Old Kings Road.

Several police vehicles were on a dead-end Snyder Street that butts up against Florida 9B. A blue tent with lights has been set up off Snyder near Charlene Avenue. There’s a field there beside some woods. Neighbors said police were there Sunday night and then started pouring in Monday morning. Williams, State Attorney Angela Corey and the medical examine all spent time at the scene.

Williams said he can’t share how the boy may have died or if anyone else knew his location.

“It’s horrific, it’s nobody’s final resting place,” Williams said.

Chief Tom Hackney said while it’s a sad confirming Lonzie’s death, it’s also a first step in justice.

He said the child was “treated like a piece of trash. That’s just wrong.”

But he reiterated that the case isn’t over.

Hackney, Williams and Corey all said they can’t give a lot of specifics because they don’t want to jeopardize the case. But clearly they said finding the body is a big piece.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 11, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »

https://twitter.com/hashtag/findlonzie

First Coast NewsVerified account ‏@FCN2go  2h2 hours ago
BREAKING | Plea deal not happening. We've been asked to leave courtroom, @LarryHannan @jaxdotcom report #FINDLONZIE

Tenikka Smith HughesVerified account ‏@TenikkaANjax  42m42 minutes ago
Ebron's father tells @BenBeckerANjax "No one in their right mind would think they would be in a position like this." #FINDLONZIE

Tenikka Smith HughesVerified account ‏@TenikkaANjax  1h1 hour ago
"It's horrific. It's nobody's final resting place." - @jsosheriff describing area where remains were found. #FINDLONZIE

Meagan HarrisVerified account ‏@MeaganMHarris  1h1 hour ago
Just heartbreaking. It's the outcome we all suspected. Still tragic. #FindLonzie

Josh ‏@joshbraswell21  1h1 hour ago
Ruben deserves his life to be taken just as he took Lonzies #FindLonzie

Laura CasoVerified account ‏@LauraReports  1h1 hour ago
Chief Tom Hackey of JSO says little boy did not deserve to be discarded like trash. #FINDLONZIE

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan  1h1 hour ago
Have I mentioned that nothing today has gone as I expected? #FINDLONZIE

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax  1h1 hour ago
Watch #JSO #FINDLONZIE press conference at 4 on @ActionNewsJax CBS47/FOX30 & live stream http://wjax.tv/live-stream 

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax  1h1 hour ago
Ebron's defense attorney would not comment on whether plea deal has been reached #FindLonzie @ActionNewsJax

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan  2h2 hours ago
Looks like plea deal fell through. #FINDLONZIE

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax  2h2 hours ago
We've just been told there will be NO hearing. #FindLonzie @ActionNewsJax

Katie JeffriesVerified account ‏@Katie_Jeffries  2h2 hours ago
Just for perspective, this morning we woke up expecting to cover a trial. Now we are covering a body found-what a turn of events #FINDLONZIE

Karla RayVerified account ‏@KRayWFTV  2h2 hours ago
Glued to special coverage by sister station @ActionNewsJax on #findlonzie developments---> http://actionnewsjax.com/s/livestream

Cathy ‏@courtchatter  2h2 hours ago
Cathy Retweeted Vic Micolucci - WJXT
Except he's not the father so why inform him?  Yes, you hear the contempt in my voice/type. #FINDLONZIE  Cathy added,
Vic Micolucci - WJXT @WJXTvic
Baker Co Sheriff Dobson says Christopher Barton has been informed of the discovery, and is now w/ medical staff at jail, being monitored.

First Coast NewsVerified account ‏@FCN2go  2h2 hours ago
Civilian searchers form a prayer circle at the search location. #FindLonzie

Heather CrawfordVerified account ‏@HeatherFCN  2h2 hours ago
Private searchers and #FINDLONZIE relatives on scene of search praying. @FCN2go

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic  3h3 hours ago
Vic Micolucci - WJXT Retweeted Cathy
Agreed. Judge not allowing it. So I'll just be tweeting details. Will have video after the fact.
#FindLonzie  Vic Micolucci - WJXT added,
Cathy @courtchatter
@WJXTvic We need a live stream!  Smile

Heather CrawfordVerified account ‏@HeatherFCN  3h3 hours ago
Emotional embrace on scene of #FINDLONZIE search.

Stephanie Brown ‏@SBrownReports  3h3 hours ago
JUST IN: JSO now says the #FindLonzie briefing will be at 4PM instead of 3PM.

Teri ‏@Teri423  4h4 hours ago
Teri Retweeted
No plea for her either!  Both deserve to be EXTERMINATED!  #FINDLONZIE
#lonziebarton  https://twitter.com/jaxjan66/status/686611041942388737
Teri added,
This Tweet is unavailable.

Teri Retweeted Stephanie Brown
#FINDLONZIE #lonziebarton So sad! Teri added,

Stephanie Brown @SBrownReports
Cousin of #findlonzie says family was told remains are the boy. She's heartbroken, says they will get justice.

Stephanie Brown ‏@SBrownReports  4h4 hours ago
I'm live on WOKV every half hour from Southside scene where #FindLonzie family says the boy's body has been found. Tune in for the latest.

Pamela ‏@pamelakarnbach  4h4 hours ago
Pamela Retweeted John Bachman
It would be a shame if Ebron got a plea deal in #FINDLONZIE case.If he caused death shouldn't he get max punishment? Pamela added,

John Bachman @BachmanANjax
Well, here we go. #FINDLONZIE  https://twitter.com/romneyanjax/status/686606178512711680

Erica BennettVerified account ‏@EricaANjax  4h4 hours ago
Wow. So much has happened today, but we'll have live team coverage on #FINDLONZIE throughout the day. JSO having 3 p.m. news conference.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic  4h4 hours ago
JUST IN- @JSOPIO has scheduled a news conference for 3pm at 12740 Snyder St, near where suspected remains found. #FindLonzie #JSO

Just in: JSO will hold 3pm news conference here at the scene, where #findLonzie family says the toddler's body has been found.

Lindsey BoetschVerified account ‏@FCNLindsey  4h4 hours ago
Family member on scene says "jail is not good enough" for person who did this #FindLonzie

Tenikka Smith HughesVerified account ‏@TenikkaANjax  4h4 hours ago
Tenikka Smith Hughes Retweeted Jax Sheriff's Office
This #JSO newser is located in the #FINDLONZIE search area, where @ActionNewsJax is told remains have been found Tenikka Smith Hughes added,
Jax Sheriff's Office @JSOPIO
#JSO 3:00 p.m. news conference will be at the church located at 12740 Snyder St.  #JAX #Jacksonville

Cousin of #findlonzie says family was told remains are the boy. She's heartbroken, says they will get justice.

Ken Amaro ‏@kangel6  4h4 hours ago Florida, USA
Just spoke with mother of Ebron's children. She said," I do not believe he led police to Lonzie." @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE

Teri Retweeted John Bachman
Hopefully to fess up and not cost the State of FL millions for trial!  #FINDLONZIE
#LonzieBarton Teri added,
John Bachman @BachmanANjax
Well, here we go. #FINDLONZIE  https://twitter.com/romneyanjax/status/686606178512711680

First Coast NewsVerified account ‏@FCN2go  4h4 hours ago
A civilian searcher, who claims to have been part of at least 30 searches, says people all over the world want to #FindLonzie.

John BachmanVerified account ‏@BachmanANjax  5h5 hours ago
John Bachman Retweeted Romney Smith
Well, here we go. #FINDLONZIE  John Bachman added,
Romney Smith @RomneyANjax
.@bridgetteANjax just saw Ruben Ebron walk into the State Attorney's Office. Watch CBS 47/FOX 30 @ActionNewsJax now for more

Garrett BedenbaughVerified account ‏@wxgarrett  5h5 hours ago
Live shot from #ANJaxSkyVision over #FindLonzie scene. Only on CBS47/FOX30 @ActionNewsJax

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #248 on: January 11, 2016, 05:19:49 PM »

They think the found little Lonzies remains

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-florida-toddler-213130212.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Remains believed to be those of a toddler who was reported missing last summer have been found in a wooded area, Florida authorities said Monday.

The remains are believed to be those of Lonzie Barton, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams and State Attorney Angela Corey said at a news conference. A medical examiner will still have to confirm the identity.

"We feel strongly that it's him," Williams said.

Lonzie was 21 months old in July when his mother's boyfriend reported him missing. Both the mother, 26-year-old Lonna Lauramore Barton, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old William Ruben Ebron Jr., have been accused of child neglect.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 11, 2016, 05:37:08 PM »

https://twitter.com/PaigeANjax/status/686607417174528002

Paige Kelton
‏@PaigeANjax
EXCLUSIVE: Skyvision Drone giving our viewers look at the scene where remains sources say are Lonzie Barton

9:55 AM - 11 Jan 2016

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2016, 05:50:21 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Rest in peace with God's Angel's now sweet little baby.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2016, 05:53:35 PM »

Did Ruben decide he needed to make a deal for Lonzie's remains since Lonna turned state's evidence, or did he finally lead them to Lonzie's skeletal remains to get back at her for doing it?

I hope to goodness she didn't know.

172 days poor little Lonzie laid out there, covered but not buried.

Tweets from earlier said Ruben was going to plead guilty to aggravated manslaughter, but then they said the deal fell through.  It's crazy around here so I haven't been able to read a whole lot yet.

So sad for a precious innocent beautiful blue eyed boy named Lonzie, may he rest in peace now, and may he have justice...REAL justice.  an angelic monkey

It makes me sick that people can play like this and benefit from it.  Ruben Ebron doesn't have a conscience, he only cares about himself!  

jmo

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:48:36 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 11, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »

"He's a master manipulator..."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/videos/news/ken-jefferson-on-ruben-ebron-plea/vDhTrb/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 11, 2016, 07:20:28 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 11, 2016, 07:37:30 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL4GZjfCWuM

Remains Believed To Be Of Lonzie Barton Located
JAXSHERIFF

Published on Jan 11, 2016
Sheriff Mike Williams of the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office talks with local media about the discovery of human remains on Monday, January 11, 2015 in Jacksonville, Florida. The remains are believed to be those of missing toddler, Lonzie Barton. Lonzie went missing in July of 2015.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OL4GZjfCWuM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/OL4GZjfCWuM</a>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2016, 07:48:08 PM »

I had hoped and prayed Lonzie's remains would be found. We can't change what has happened, but with the discovery of his remains, there will be forensic evidence and I hope that will go a long way for justice as it can be for Lonzie.  And now Lonzie won't be laying out there like a piece of discarded trash.  May he be laid to rest, have a proper burial.  Rest in peace Lonzie.   an angelic monkey  Sweet little boy...   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2016, 04:49:53 PM »

RIP Lonzie...you can go home now. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2016, 03:43:49 PM »

Not positive, but I think this witness was probably the "issue with a witness" that was talked about in the press conference.  She was arrested for theft after they brought her back to testify in Ruben Ebron's trial.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/witness-says-lonzie-barton-looked-pitiful-hours-he/np4nQ/

Posted: 6:40 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2016
Witness says Lonzie Barton looked pitiful in the hours before he disappeared

By Catherine Varnum
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — For the first time, one of the last people to see Lonzie Barton alive is sharing what she saw in the hours before the toddler vanished.

Action News Jax's Catherine Varnum interviewed Brittany Kelly at the Duval County Jail. Kelly was very candid and described Lonzie as looking pitiful in the hours before he disappeared.

Kelly said she drove Lonzie and his mother, Lonna Lauramore Barton, to a store to get something that day and only spent about 30 minutes with them.

She said she told Lonzie's mom something wasn't right with the boy, but said Lauramore Barton seemed to brush it off.

Kelly also said she gave Lonzie some ear medicine and then left the two to continue on with her day.

Since all this happened last July, Kelly had moved to Las Vegas and said she was brought in by the State Attorney's Office to testify in Ruben Ebron's trial, which was supposed to start this week.

Brittany Kelly

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/pgInmateDetailsPublic.aspx

KELLY, BRITTANY LYNN        
Jail Number: 2016000711        JSO ID:  689660

Inmate Information
Housing Location: PDF   Admitted: 01/08/2016 09:59 PM       
ID Check Completed: Y           
Released: N/A   Release Reason: N/A       
Bond Agency: N/A   Bond Agency Address: N/A       
Race: W   Eyes: BROWN       
Sex: F   Hair: BROWN       
Height: 503 inches   Weight: 105 pounds       
Arrested: 01/08/2016   Expected Release Date: N/A       
Length of Sentence: N/A          
Pending Unsentenced Charges: Yes           
Payment Required For Release: * $12,506.00           
Completed Admissions Process: Y           
Arresting Agency: JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE           
How Long in Jax (Years/Months): 16/0           
Next Court Date: 02/01/2016 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, CIR   
Visitation Information: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Wednesday (Visits are limited to 1 visit per week for maximum of 2 hours.)   

Charge Information
Statute: 812.014(3)(A)       Description: PETIT THEFT - UNSPECIFIED - LESS THAN $100
Bond:  $5,003.00     Fine: N/A     Purge: N/A     Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: MISD     Capias/Warrant: N/A     Case #: N/A     OBTS: 1602312583
Date Entered: 1/8/2016 9:59:46 PM     Charge Status: AWAITING TRIAL      
Jurisdiction: N/A
Sentence Date: N/A     Years: 0     Months: 0     Days: 0
Charge Comments: N/A

Statute: 817.61       Description: FRAUDULENT USE OF CREDIT CARDS / MORE THAN 2 TIMES IN 6 MOS OR $100 OR MORE
Bond:  $7,503.00     Fine: N/A     Purge: N/A     Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: FEL     Capias/Warrant: N/A     Case #: N/A     OBTS: 1602312583
Date Entered: 1/8/2016 9:59:46 PM     Charge Status: AWAITING TRIAL      
Jurisdiction: N/A
Sentence Date: N/A     Years: 0     Months: 0     Days: 0
Charge Comments: N/A

Active Hold Information
No holds for this inmate are currently on record.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2016, 08:04:32 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/father-lonzie-barton-man-who-organized-searches-lo/np3yC/

Posted: 3:29 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2016
Lonzie Barton's dad, man who organized Lonzie searches get into fight in jail

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. — The father of toddler Lonzie Barton and the man who helped organize searches for Lonzie got into an altercation during a service at the church inside the Baker County Jail on Saturday.

Sheriff Joey Dobson said Chris Barton, Lonzie's father, was the aggressor in the fight with Ransom Barefoot. Chris Barton is in the Baker County Jail on drug charges, while Barefoot was arrested for aggravated battery. There were about 25-30 inmates at the service at the time of the fight.

Dobson said Barton "got some licks in" during the fight. Barton and Barefoot were in the general population of the jail at the time of the fight. On Monday, Chris Barton was moved into the medical wing of the jail after he found out that the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office announced they found remains that were likely that of Lonzie Barton.

Barefoot has claimed on several occasions to Action News Jax to be Lonzie's biological father. In addition, Barefoot has told Action News Jax that Lonna Lauramore Barton, Lonzie's mother, told him he is Lonzie's father. Court documents obtained previously by Action News Jax show Chris Barton is not Lonzie's biological father.

Ransom Barefoot (left) and Chris Barton

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2016, 08:37:38 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/WJXT4AshleyHarding/photos/pcb.1303906229638020/1303905762971400/?type=3&theater

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.