April 27, 2024, 03:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT: 21 Month Old Lonzie Barton Missing Since 7/24/15 in Jacksonville,FL  (Read 109419 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2015, 08:29:29 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-pleads-not-guilty/34754652

Ebron's mother said her son might have a criminal record, but she said he's not a murderer, and did not harm Lonzie Barton.

She said Ruben Ebron has three children of his own who miss him terribly, and she said she spoke with Lonzie's mother, who's found a new way to profess her love for Ruben Ebron.

“She loves him and will stick by him, and she has a long, big tattoo (of his name) that police have asked (her) to cover,” Wanda Ebron said. “She said no, (because) that's a part of her life. They want her to say one thing, and she won't believe anything they said."

Wanda Ebron said police can't be trusted themselves.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2015, 08:32:24 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176062/Police-say-boyfriend-missing-Lonzie-Barton-s-mom-reported-abduction-suspected-disappearance.html#ixzz3haJtWIqw

The aunt of Lonzie's father, Shirley Barton, said that there had been custody issues between her nephew and the child's mother following the couple's separation.

She said her nephew was married to Lonna Barton, whose maiden name is Lauramore, for about five years.They have been separated for two months, Shirley Barton said.

As the search for the boy continues, new information has already come to light about Ebron's violent past, the Florida Times-Union reported.

His ex-girlfriend's family took out an injunction against him to keep him away from them, according to court documents.

The records show he is alleged to be a stalker and rapist, who attacked his ex-girlfriend and left her with cracked ribs. 

He also 'threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend's 12-year-old niece and raped his ex-girlfriend,' the injunction states.

And he allegedly stalked his ex-girlfriend's family and left 'eight indirect threatening voicemails'.

Additionally, he was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case.

He was last arrested on May 30 on five drug charges, for tampering with evidence and resisting arrest without violence.

Lonna Barton was arrested on three drug charges, and Ebron was ordered to have no contact with her and a 7pm curfew, according to the Florida Times-Union.

The most recent injunction against Ebron was from July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend's sister. 

His ex-girlfriend had previously filed two injunctions against him which led to him being required to seek mental-health counseling.

The family said he has bragged that he is 'untouchable to the police and the court system'.

The injunction said 'he knows the system and how he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children'.

A judge approved the injunction, banning him from contacting his ex-girlfriend's family.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

The Florida Star: An interview with William 'Ruben' Ebron

The Florida Star asked Ebron about his past and he advised that he was born in Jacksonville but grew up in California and Hawaii since his father was in the military. He is the middle child and is a welder. He lost his job in April after his second motorcycle accident and has spent much of his time helping his girlfriend take care of their children. They have shopped for wedding rings because “she is who I wish to marry.”

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/restraining-order-filed-against-ebron-lonzie-barto/nm7cG/

A five-page restraining order paints a new picture of 32-year old William Ruben Ebron. It was filed against Ebron, on July 10 by Amber Rippel. She’s the sister of Jessica Rippel, the mother of Ebron’s children.

Amber Rippel claims on July 9, 2015, she received eight threatening voicemails from Ebron.

According to the report, he said he hoped her entire family would die in a car accident, or hang themselves.

The injunction also states that Ebron hit Amber, sending her to the hospital with three cracked ribs and a busted chin.

The documents also say Ebron used to brag that he is untouchable to the police.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/ebrons-father-hopes-his-son-helps-jso-bring-lonzie/nm8Gk/

Despite a long list of prior arrests, Ebron’s father said he didn't think his son could be involved in something like this.

“I'm a 30-year military vet. He was raised with both his mother and father. He wasn't raised in the street,” Ebron said.

Ebron has a brother who is currently serving time in a Florida prison.

Reports from Marcus Ebron's arrests date back to 2008.

According to the records, he was arrested in 2008 for an armed robbery, but the charges were later dropped.

In 2009, he was arrested on false imprisonment and domestic battery after a fight with a girlfriend. He served eight months in jail.

In 2010, he was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Police reports said he broke into a house, demanded money, threatened to kill people and shot a man.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2015, 09:53:28 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-24/story/man-who-reported-lonzie-barton-missing-charged-neglect-was-using

Man who reported Lonzie Barton missing charged with neglect; was using drugs at the time, affidavit says

By Andrew Pantazi Fri, Jul 24, 2015 @ 3:28 pm | updated Tue, Jul 28, 2015 @ 9:52 am

Duval County court documents reveal Ebron has a record of violence and abuse allegations. He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case when he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend while she held their son. Three times, that ex-girlfriend and her family have filed domestic violence injunctions against him, according to the court documents.

On July 6, she filed a court document that said she was afraid of him. On July 10, her sister requested an injunction against him.

Her request said Ebron’s ex-girlfriend sought shelter with a family member to escape him. He stalked them, the report alleged. He cracked the ribs of one his ex-girlfriend’s sisters, the injunction said, and he threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece.

He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged, when she went to his home to pick up her children July 1.

He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”

He left eight threatening voicemails, the injunction said.

He didn’t show up to a hearing Tuesday.

His earliest Duval County arrest stems from drug charges in 2005. He participated in pre-trial diversion and charges were dropped.

A year later, he was arrested for a worthless check, and he didn’t contest the charge. A year later he was arrested for trespassing, and he was found guilty.

Early in 2010, he was arrested on charges of a robbery with a firearm, grand theft and speeding. He pleaded guilty to the grand theft charges.

The next year, he again was arrested on grand theft charges and sentenced to probation, but he later admitted to violating probation.

He was arrested again in late 2011 on a domestic battery charge. He would’ve had a 3-year-old and a 2-year-old at the time. The Duval County Clerk’s Office hasn’t yet made the arrest report available, but a domestic violence injunction his ex-girlfriend filed said he punched her in the jaw while she was driving, he wrestled his father and he beat her while she was holding their son.

“I have suffered violence from the respondent for six years,” his ex-girlfriend wrote. “He was never arrested for domestic violence against me until now.”

In September 2013, a judge lifted the restraining order, allowing him access to the ex-girlfriend and the kids.

In November 2014, she filed another injunction.

He had shown up and tried to take the children away from her. His father and his ex-girlfriend stopped him, but then he tried to intercept the kids from a bus.

“I am going to shoot you in the head tonight,” he told the ex-girlfriend, according to the injunction. He then abducted their daughter and drove off while the ex-girlfriend tried to hang onto the car, the report said.

In December, the court said he could see the kids if he was peaceful and if he sought counseling. He didn’t seek counseling, and he didn’t remain peaceful, his ex-girlfriend said in court documents this month.

“I fear he will attempt to take minor children,” she wrote July 6, adding that they had another baby in January. “He has threatened suicide and held an unloaded gun to my head just to see my reaction.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2015-08-14/story/new-police-report-details-allegations-william-ruben-ebron-jr-raped-woman

On July 1, 23 days before Ebron reported that 21-month-old Lonzie disappeared at the Ravenwood Apartments on South Old Kings Road, his ex-girlfriend called police.

She said she’d gone over to Ebron’s home after she left work, and while she was there, he raped her, she said in the police report. She said she had yelled and cried, but he told her to stop.

She said five children were in the home at the time, including her children and his current girlfriend’s children. Although no names were listed, Ebron was dating Lonzie Barton’s mother at this time, according to police and Times-Union research in the case.

The ex-girlfriend said in the police report that Ebron had also sexually battered her last November. After the July 1 incident, she said she gathered her children and went to a family member’s home.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 07:56:44 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-24/story/man-who-reported-lonzie-barton-missing-charged-neglect-was-using

Man who reported Lonzie Barton missing charged with neglect; was using drugs at the time, affidavit says

By Andrew Pantazi Fri, Jul 24, 2015 @ 3:28 pm | updated Tue, Jul 28, 2015 @ 9:52 am

Duval County court documents reveal Ebron has a record of violence and abuse allegations. He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case when he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend while she held their son. Three times, that ex-girlfriend and her family have filed domestic violence injunctions against him, according to the court documents.

On July 6, she filed a court document that said she was afraid of him. On July 10, her sister requested an injunction against him.

Her request said Ebron’s ex-girlfriend sought shelter with a family member to escape him. He stalked them, the report alleged. He cracked the ribs of one his ex-girlfriend’s sisters, the injunction said, and he threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece.

He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged, when she went to his home to pick up her children July 1.

He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”

His earliest Duval County arrest stems from drug charges in 2005. He participated in pre-trial diversion and charges were dropped.

A year later, he was arrested for a worthless check, and he didn’t contest the charge. A year later he was arrested for trespassing, and he was found guilty.

Early in 2010, he was arrested on charges of a robbery with a firearm, grand theft and speeding. He pleaded guilty to the grand theft charges.

The next year, he again was arrested on grand theft charges and sentenced to probation, but he later admitted to violating probation.

He was arrested again in late 2011 on a domestic battery charge. He would’ve had a 3-year-old and a 2-year-old at the time. The Duval County Clerk’s Office hasn’t yet made the arrest report available, but a domestic violence injunction his ex-girlfriend filed said he punched her in the jaw while she was driving, he wrestled his father and he beat her while she was holding their son.

“I have suffered violence from the respondent for six years,” his ex-girlfriend wrote. “He was never arrested for domestic violence against me until now.”

In September 2013, a judge lifted the restraining order, allowing him access to the ex-girlfriend and the kids.

He had shown up and tried to take the children away from her. His father and his ex-girlfriend stopped him, but then he tried to intercept the kids from a bus.

“I am going to shoot you in the head tonight,” he told the ex-girlfriend, according to the injunction. He then abducted their daughter and drove off while the ex-girlfriend tried to hang onto the car, the report said.

In December, the court said he could see the kids if he was peaceful and if he sought counseling. He didn’t seek counseling, and he didn’t remain peaceful, his ex-girlfriend said in court documents this month.

“I fear he will attempt to take minor children,” she wrote July 6, adding that they had another baby in January. “He has threatened suicide and held an unloaded gun to my head just to see my reaction.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2015-08-14/story/new-police-report-details-allegations-william-ruben-ebron-jr-raped-woman

On July 1, 23 days before Ebron reported that 21-month-old Lonzie disappeared at the Ravenwood Apartments on South Old Kings Road, his ex-girlfriend called police.

She said she’d gone over to Ebron’s home after she left work, and while she was there, he raped her, she said in the police report. She said she had yelled and cried, but he told her to stop.

She said five children were in the home at the time, including her children and his current girlfriend’s children. Although no names were listed, Ebron was dating Lonzie Barton’s mother at this time, according to police and Times-Union research in the case.

The ex-girlfriend said in the police report that Ebron had also sexually battered her last November. After the July 1 incident, she said she gathered her children and went to a family member’s home.

Seems this whole so called family is a piece of work.I'm seeing on the web that his own parents called police on him for abuse or fighting with them.Also seeing on the web that this ex GF and kids are staying with his parents?Then you have Lonzie's dad saying that although him and Lonna are split up right now,they are working on the relationship and that he believes what Lonna has to say about ruben not harming Lonzie.Really?? Even with that giant ruben all over her rib cage?Neither parent wants to show their faces on camera in interviews yet Lonna has no problem showing off that tatt.
I feel bad for these kids and especially for little sweet Lonzie.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/lonzie-bartons-photo-added-fdles-unsolved-amber-al/nnLy9/#sthash.f6DaijbA.dpuf

Posted: 11:53 p.m. Monday, Aug. 17, 2015

Lonzie Barton's photo added to FDLE's Unsolved Amber Alerts page

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. —

Missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton has been added to the list of unsolved Amber Alerts on the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s website.

Family members confirmed to Action News Jax that Lonzie’s father is related to Haleigh’s mother.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2015, 01:12:23 PM »

Seems this whole so called family is a piece of work.I'm seeing on the web that his own parents called police on him for abuse or fighting with them.Also seeing on the web that this ex GF and kids are staying with his parents?Then you have Lonzie's dad saying that although him and Lonna are split up right now,they are working on the relationship and that he believes what Lonna has to say about ruben not harming Lonzie.Really?? Even with that giant ruben all over her rib cage?Neither parent wants to show their faces on camera in interviews yet Lonna has no problem showing off that tatt.
I feel bad for these kids and especially for little sweet Lonzie.

I've even been wondering if the third Ebron child has followed the same path in life as the other two.  I know parents can't be held responsible for what their grown children do, but when you see this much DV especially...you have to wonder how they were raised.  In one of the court documents, it stated that Ruben wrestled with his dad on one of the occasions when he was trying to forcibly take his kids iirc.

JMO

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 02:32:02 PM »

TexasMom:
I've even been wondering if the third Ebron child has followed the same path in life as the other two.  I know parents can't be held responsible for what their grown children do, but when you see this much DV especially...you have to wonder how they were raised.  In one of the court documents, it stated that Ruben wrestled with his dad on one of the occasions when he was trying to forcibly take his kids iirc.

JMO

Yeah,ruben's parents are saying his dad is a military man and that their kids were not raised in the streets.Maybe dad was too strict with them?I don't know but I also doubt anyone,especially LE is believing all that bull crap.ruben's mom was pissing and moaning about how mean the police were to her when they went in for an interview.I swear I was having cindy anthony flashbacks while watching that video.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 06:53:27 PM »

TexasMom:

JMO

Yeah,ruben's parents are saying his dad is a military man and that their kids were not raised in the streets.Maybe dad was too strict with them?I don't know but I also doubt anyone,especially LE is believing all that bull crap.ruben's mom was pissing and moaning about how mean the police were to her when they went in for an interview.I swear I was having cindy anthony flashbacks while watching that video.

I haven't watched the video with her, but I'd already come to pretty much the same conclusion just reading her statements.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 06:53:49 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/lonzie-bartons-photo-added-fdles-unsolved-amber-al/nnLy9/

Posted: 11:53 p.m. Monday, Aug. 17, 2015
Lonzie Barton's photo added to FDLE's Unsolved Amber Alerts page

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton has been added to the list of unsolved Amber Alerts on the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s website.
His photo sits right above Haleigh Cummings, who was 5 years old when she disappeared from Putnam County in 2009.

Family members confirmed to Action News Jax that Lonzie’s father is related to Haleigh’s mother.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 11:47:53 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2015-08-18/story/mother-missing-jacksonville-toddler-lonzie-barton-arrested-tuesday

Mother of missing Jacksonville toddler Lonzie Barton arrested Tuesday

By Times-Union Tue, Aug 18, 2015 @ 11:53 pm | updated Wed, Aug 19, 2015 @ 12:05 am

The mother of missing Jacksonville toddler Lonzie Barton was arrested Tuesday night, Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Chief Tom Hackney said in a late-night news conference.
Lonna Lauramore was charged with child neglect and lying to police after Barton was reported missing July 24. Hackney said Lauramore made repeated false statements and admitted to police she made false statements. Hackney also said Lauramore would bring Barton along with her and her boyfriend, William Ruben Ebron Jr., during drug transactions.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2015, 07:11:52 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2015-08-18/story/mother-missing-jacksonville-toddler-lonzie-barton-arrested-tuesday

By Times-Union Tue, Aug 18, 2015 @ 11:53 pm | updated Wed, Aug 19, 2015 @ 12:05 am

The mother of missing Jacksonville toddler Lonzie Barton was arrested Tuesday night, Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Chief Tom Hackney said in a late-night news conference.
Lonna Lauramore was charged with child neglect and lying to police after Barton was reported missing July 24. Hackney said Lauramore made repeated false statements and admitted to police she made false statements. Hackney also said Lauramore would bring Barton along with her and her boyfriend, William Ruben Ebron Jr., during drug transactions.

Thank goodness!  Finally!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2015, 07:21:31 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FLTimesUnion/photos/a.173123234789.123786.6244094789/10153200783964790/?type=1&theater

The Florida Times-Union
1 hr ·

Good morning. Bringing you up to date on the latest in the Lonzie Barton case: Lonzie's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect as well as giving false information to law enforcement in regards to Lonzie's disappearance. Story coverage, video at: http://jaxne.ws/1Kvs2r8

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 07:24:26 AM »

OMG!

Investigators learned Lauramore and Ebron got into a heated argument the afternoon before she left Lonzie in his custody because of a bruise on the back of the child’s head, behind his ear, Hackney said.

He said there was also a yellow fluid coming from Lonzie’s ears and he was lethargic and throwing up but she still left the 21-month-old and her 5-year-old daughter with Ebron despite the fact that her boyfriend possibly hurt the young boy.

Wonder how her hubby feels about her now???
I knew she was hiding something,reason she didn't want her face to be shown on interviews.Heck....maybe her hubby already knows!
Poor little baby 

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 07:25:06 AM »

Praying for truth and justice for Lonzie! 

https://www.facebook.com/830415610388132/photos/pb.830415610388132.-2207520000.1439985237./830415820388111/?type=3&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 07:28:35 AM »

OMG!

Investigators learned Lauramore and Ebron got into a heated argument the afternoon before she left Lonzie in his custody because of a bruise on the back of the child’s head, behind his ear, Hackney said.

He said there was also a yellow fluid coming from Lonzie’s ears and he was lethargic and throwing up but she still left the 21-month-old and her 5-year-old daughter with Ebron despite the fact that her boyfriend possibly hurt the young boy.

Wonder how her hubby feels about her now???
I knew she was hiding something,reason she didn't want her face to be shown on interviews.Heck....maybe her hubby already knows!
Poor little baby 

OMG!  I'm going to be sick.   

Poor little Lonzie!   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 07:32:33 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FLTimesUnion/photos/a.173123234789.123786.6244094789/10153200783964790/?type=1&theater

The Florida Times-Union
1 hr ·

Good morning. Bringing you up to date on the latest in the Lonzie Barton case: Lonzie's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect as well as giving false information to law enforcement in regards to Lonzie's disappearance. Story coverage, video at: http://jaxne.ws/1Kvs2r8

Witch!Look at her all dolled up like she knew she was going to be arrested and finally shown her face.Flashbacks of Susan Smith.Lonna should get as much time in prison as her ruben.Here I thought she was just covering for him because of their drug use....poor baby was already injured when he dropped her skanky butt off at work to earn more drug money.No telling what Lonzie's so called dad knows.Un friggen believable.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2015, 07:35:12 AM »

Poor sweet little baby.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 08:34:18 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-barton-arrested-in-lonzie-barton-case/34793284

Lonzie Barton's mother arrested for child neglect, lying to police
Police say Lonna Barton lied during search for her 21-month-old boy

Published On: Aug 18 2015 11:30:14 PM EDT   Updated  48 m

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Lonna Barton, the mother of the missing 21-month-old toddler Lonzie Barton, was arrested Tuesday night after police said she gave false information to them in the search for the toddler.

According to officials, Lonna Barton is being cooperative with police and came into the police department to speak with investigators and was arrested after talking to them.

During that investigation Hackney said that the truth began to come out and they found out that Lonna Barton had been lying to police all along.

"Lonna is obviously a liar. When confronted with Ruben Ebron's name, she initially said she didn't know him. She gave repeated false statements to investigators and then later she admitted that she had made these false statements," Hackney said. "This is the most critical time of what we were beginning to do, we said all along that the house of cards that Ruben was building with that lie was not helping the investigation. It was leading us away from where we should have been looking. Lonna (Barton) was not assisting investigators either when she said she didn't know the man who she put in control and care of her children."

Police continued to say that Lonna Barton and Ebron had multiple phone calls while he was in the jail and detectives are looking into those conversations.

"We are still full steam ahead in making a murder case for Ruben Ebron," Hackney said.

The reward for information leading to Lonzie's recovery is now $13,200, thanks to private donors.

That's in addition to up to $4,000 for information leading to an arrest in the case. So a tipster with the right information could get a grand total of $17,200.

“That is a lot of money, and I plead to those that are out there, if you have information on this case, if you are sitting there waiting to say, well, if I wait it is going to go higher -- it may, it may not -- but you may not be the only one that knows,” Hodges said. “I'm only going to pay one person.”

The number for Crime Stoppers is 1-866-845-TIPS. You don't have to give your name to get paid. It's completely anonymous. To submit a tip, check the status of a tip or donate to Crime Stoppers, go to www.fccrimestoppers.com.

Karma Is Coming

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2015, 09:17:18 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/secret-recordings-reveal-insight-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/

Posted: 5:38 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2015

Secret recordings reveal insight on Lonna Lauramore

By Letisha Bereola

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. —

Secret recordings give new insight on missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton's mother Lonna Lauramore. Lauramore was arrested on Tuesday night and charged with child neglect and giving false information to police.

The couple behind the secret recordings are David and Brittney Pembelton. David provided the secret recordings to Action News Jax. David is a longtime friend of Chris Barton, who is Lonzie’s father. David’s wife Brittney worked with Lonna at Wacko’s strip club. The conversation allegedly took place between Lonna and Brittney while on a drive.

The recording begins with a woman who friends say is Lonna Lauramore talking about her drug of choice: cocaine.

The conversation eventually turns to the search for her missing son and JSO’s No. 1 suspect in his disappearance, Ruben Ebron.  Friends say Lauramore said she has thought about every possible scenario.

“Like he freaked out ... like something happened to the baby and he freaked out. And you put him somewhere, but where? I don’t think it’s somewhere cold-hearted. You know what I mean? Like a river, in a dumpster … I don’t think he would be able to mentally walk away from him like that."

During the recording the friend asks if Lauramore searched for her son. They claim this is her answer:

“Just backtracked like roads and sh**. You know what I mean? We didn’t get in the woods and look. Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about."

Friends say Lauramore goes on to say the searching was fun and got her mind off of it. She doesn’t remember what she thought about it and that was the goal to get wasted.

Do we have a monkey with tape over the mouth?........   :X

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.