April 24, 2024, 10:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT: 21 Month Old Lonzie Barton Missing Since 7/24/15 in Jacksonville,FL  (Read 109384 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2015, 05:40:18 PM »

I have a few questions that I don't know if they have been answered and a few points that I want to keep for later.

Lonzie was last seen by someone other the two on Thursday July 23.
Ebron called LE on July 24th at around 2am.
Lonna went to work expecting to be picked up at __?__ (what time) by Ebron.
That changed and Lonna had to find a ride home (what time did she know to ask someone else)? Ebron said the kids were sleeping (we know that isn't true).
Lonna went to another apartment (Pinebrook) first. Who lived there? Who was she texting on ride home?
This article says that surveillance shows some areas where Ebron went and after seeing this LE started searching Southside area around I95/295 interchange and Phillips Hwy.  Where else? Said they searched 60 bodies of water...what area?
Missing from apt. 8030 Old Kings Rd S. vehicle found at 7500 Powers Ave .7 miles
Where does Ruben's dad live?  Reference somewhere to woods near his house?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/24/j-s-o-working-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/  Ruben Ebron being held without bond on all charges Colette DuChanois & Jacob Rodriguez & Garrett Pelican, First Coast News 5:43 p.m. EDT August 31, 2015

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2015, 07:22:05 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/bond-revoked-for-ruben-ebron/35012648#.VeTEvI4RvVo.twitter

Judge revokes Ruben Ebron's bond

Prime suspect in disappearance of Lonzie Barton now facing escape charges

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

A judge revoked bond Monday morning for the man police consider their prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

The move comes four days after William Ruben Ebron Jr. was charged with attempted escape from jail, possession of a handcuff key, possession of contraband and criminal conspiracy.

Ebron, 32, has been held on a $100,000 bond since July 24, the day he reported the toddler missing, on two counts of child neglect and one count of lying to police.

Because his bond was revoked, the judge also denied a motion from the State Attorney for a hearing that would have ensured any money Ebron put up for bond was from legitimate sources, because he is an admitted drug dealer.

Attorney Rhonda Peoples-Waters, who is not connected with the case, said Judge Marianne Aho likely revoked the bond to ensure Ebron appears in court, but also to protect the public.

Assistant State Attorney Rich Mantei said Ebron was previously ordered not to have contact with his ex-girlfriend, who has an injunction against him, but that Ebron allegedly tried to contact her 31 times. Authorities said they have numerous audio recordings of his contacts with the woman.

A special hearing is set for 2 p.m. Tuesday to decide the future of Ebron's communication privileges.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2015, 08:34:21 PM »

I have a few questions that I don't know if they have been answered and a few points that I want to keep for later.

That changed and Lonna had to find a ride home (what time did she know to ask someone else)? Ebron said the kids were sleeping (we know that isn't true).
Lonna went to another apartment (Pinebrook) first. Who lived there? Who was she texting on ride home?
This article says that surveillance shows some areas where Ebron went and after seeing this LE started searching Southside area around I95/295 interchange and Phillips Hwy.  Where else? Said they searched 60 bodies of water...what area?
Missing from apt. 8030 Old Kings Rd S. vehicle found at 7500 Powers Ave .7 miles

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/24/j-s-o-working-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/  Ruben Ebron being held without bond on all charges Colette DuChanois & Jacob Rodriguez & Garrett Pelican, First Coast News 5:43 p.m. EDT August 31, 2015

I'd like to know more specifically who saw Lonzie last (other than his mom and Ebron), I've heard or read someone at the laundromat; but I don't know if that's true or not.

Lonna was supposed to be picked up from Wacko's at 2:30am.  I don't know how she found out he wasn't coming, or if she already knew, but she never told the girl that drove her that her baby was missing.  If you haven't seen the interview of her take on that night, it's interesting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15761.msg1604108#msg1604108

I'd also like to know who Lonna went to see first.  She lied about everything that night.   

Lots of good questions, sorry I don't know the answers to many of them!  Haven't done any indepth research on this one yet.

Honestly, I'd hoped they would have found him by now.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2015, 12:10:13 AM »

I'd like to know more specifically who saw Lonzie last (other than his mom and Ebron), I've heard or read someone at the laundromat; but I don't know if that's true or not.

Lonna was supposed to be picked up from Wacko's at 2:30am.  I don't know how she found out he wasn't coming, or if she already knew, but she never told the girl that drove her that her baby was missing.  If you haven't seen the interview of her take on that night, it's interesting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15761.msg1604108#msg1604108

I'd also like to know who Lonna went to see first.  She lied about everything that night.   

Lots of good questions, sorry I don't know the answers to many of them!  Haven't done any indepth research on this one yet.

Honestly, I'd hoped they would have found him by now.   

Yes, I would also like to know who it was that last saw Lonzie (before Ebron). Thanks for the link.  Hopefully, answers will come soon. Such a sweet little boy...so precious and so sad.  I wish when the doctor examined him when the family was concerned they would have found enough to take the two kids away from them.  It seems they were only concerned with doing cocaine and partying.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2015, 12:11:08 AM »

This is a good link that has all of the news articles by date. 

http://interceder.net/latest_news/Lonzie-Barton

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2015, 06:41:53 AM »

Thanks Lab!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2015, 06:15:56 PM »

This is a good link that has all of the news articles by date. 

http://interceder.net/latest_news/Lonzie-Barton
Great link!Thank you Labubske

http://www.news4jax.com/news/judge-limits-ruben-ebrons-contact-with-witnesses/35046680

Judge limits Ruben Ebron's contact with witnesses
Prime suspect in Lonzie Barton's disappearance can only talk to parents

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

The prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton can have no contact with most of the witnesses in the case, a judge ordered Tuesday.

Outside of law enforcement personnel, there are seven witnesses so far in the toddler's disappearance. The only ones Ruben Ebron can speak to are his parents, and only with a lawyer present, Judge Marianne Aho decided Tuesday.

Police have said that they believe Ebron, who was the last person to see the toddler, murdered Lonzie, who was reported missing July 24. So far, Ebron has been charged only with two counts of child neglect, one count of lying to police and four charges related to an escape police say he planned.

All but one of Ebron's bonds were revoked.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2015, 06:35:16 PM »

Supposedly Lonzie was seen during the day between 1-2 pm of 7/23/15.Actually this is probably true because Sheriff Hackney(sp?)stated that someone did see Lonzie between 1-2 pm that day and I think that's the person who told police about Lonzie having a bruise behind his ear,being sick and lethargic.Sheriff also said that info did not come from the room mate of lonna and ruben.That info can be found in the last press conference Sheriff Hackney gave.
I think this is the video
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2015-08-18/story/mother-missing-jacksonville-toddler-lonzie-barton-arrested-tuesday?utm_source=Recommendation_Widget_rail&utm_medium=desktop&utm_campaign=qrec&utm_content=image

Lonna told the lady who gave her a ride home that ebron couldn't pick her up(around 2:15 to 2:30)because the kids were sleeping I think.That info is in the video of the lady who gave her a ride home.The lady also said Lonna asked her to stop at the pinebrook apt. because someone owed her money and she had to go right then to get it back.IMO Lonna was picking up drugs.
No one knows who lives at pinebrook or who Lonna was texting on way home but there is a lot of info in that lady's video.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonna-bartons-coworker-talks-about-night-lonzie-disappeared/34808628

This article says that surveillance shows some areas where Ebron went and after seeing this LE started searching Southside area around I95/295 interchange and Phillips Hwy.  Where else? Said they searched 60 bodies of water...what area?
Here's a detailed map from WSI hope it's ok to post here.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=z9ujZkJ3xpI4.knoczljEmjek

Where does Ruben's dad live?  Reference somewhere to woods near his house?
I don't know

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/24/j-s-o-working-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/  Ruben Ebron being held without bond on all charges Colette DuChanois & Jacob Rodriguez & Garrett Pelican, First Coast News 5:43 p.m. EDT August 31, 2015

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:41:17 PM by KarmaRoundUp » Logged

Karma Is Coming

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »

Thank you KarmaRoundUp

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2015, 11:52:36 AM »

Here is an interview with Ebron:

The Florida Star: An interview with William 'Ruben' Ebron
By Dan Evans and Clara McLaughlin/The Florida Star Fri, Jul 31, 2015 @ 4:18 pm | updated Fri, Jul 31, 2015 @ 4:28 pm

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

...so many lies...
Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it.

Florida Star: Who else should they be looking for?

Ebron: We had been warned to watch out for Lonzie's father as he may try to follow us to find out where we lived. I don't know .I just want Lonzie home with his mother.

Also in the interview it says that Ebron left the 5 year old girl with his roommate...so, does the roommate know something?  I am definitely not accusing the roommate...but what did he see that night that he can look back on and see now that things weren't what they seemed.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2015, 12:06:26 PM »

Here is an interview with Ebron:

The Florida Star: An interview with William 'Ruben' Ebron
By Dan Evans and Clara McLaughlin/The Florida Star Fri, Jul 31, 2015 @ 4:18 pm | updated Fri, Jul 31, 2015 @ 4:28 pm

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

...so many lies...
Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it.

Florida Star: Who else should they be looking for?

Ebron: We had been warned to watch out for Lonzie's father as he may try to follow us to find out where we lived. I don't know .I just want Lonzie home with his mother.

Also in the interview it says that Ebron left the 5 year old girl with his roommate...so, does the roommate know something?  I am definitely not accusing the roommate...but what did he see that night that he can look back on and see now that things weren't what they seemed.

This is what Ebron initially said...

Ruben told investigators in an affidavit that he left his girlfriend's children in a car alone before picking up their mother from work so he could do cocaine.

Posted: 4:58 p.m. Monday, July 27, 2015 By Dawn Lopez
Father of suspect in disappearance of Lonzie Barton speaks
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/father-suspect-disappearance-lonzie-barton-speaks/nm7WZ/#sthash.DkFzvzSz.dpuf

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2015, 12:09:51 PM »

I want to add this for reference

Searchers have moved to Jan area east of Interstate 95 to the Atlantic Ocean and north of the Trout River.

On eighth day of search for Lonzie, suspect in his disappearance speaks in published interview
Posted: July 31, 2015 - 1:38pm By Dana Treen
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2015-07-31/eighth-day-search-lonzie-suspect-his-disappearance-speaks-published#.VeclTXg-BBw

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »

Here is the arrest affidavit for Ebron.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2179096/ebronwarrant.pdf

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2015, 12:41:46 PM »

Edited for clarification...
So, if it is true that Lonna did see Lonzie alive at 8:30pm when she was dropped off at work then that starts the timeline...he was doing laundry at around 2am...and they did see Ebron on camera going into a Kangaroo gas station located at Baymeadows and Old Kings Rd at 12:33am.  He called LE at 2:19am.  

Where was he 8:30pm to 12:33am?  That's four hours.  I would like to know what the roommate says...was Ebron at home with both children?  If so, when did he leave.  If it is true that Lonna did see the kids at 8:30...when did the tragedy happen.  It is doubtful that it was immediately after she was dropped off...

Which direction was the car coming from when it pulled into Kangaroo?  Why was he washing laundry at 2am?  He put the clothes in and ran back home...so then they have what is in the washing machine.  Was it blankets?  His clothes? Shoes?  So many questions.  Have they released the 911 call yet?  

I want to see the phone records.  What time did Lonna know that Ebron couldn't pick her up...I think that would narrow this time down even more.  

The above information came from Ebron's arrest affidavit  https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2179096/ebronwarrant.pdf
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:43:23 PM by labubske » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2015, 12:52:19 AM »

Video at the link:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/ocuments-chris-barton-put-findlonzie-moms-bail/nnYcH/

Posted: 5:12 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, 2015

Documents show Chris Barton put up #FindLonzie mom’s bail

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. —

Documents obtained by Action News Jax show  Chris Barton, Lonna Lauramore Barton’s husband, posted her bond when she was released from the Duval County Jail on Aug. 24.

Lonna Lauramore Barton is the mother of Lonzie Barton, the Jacksonville toddler who has been missing since July 24th. Her boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, is in jail and has been listed as the prime suspect in what the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office a “murder investigation.” 

The four page bond document shows that Chris Barton put up twin payments of $2,500 to get Lonna Lauramore Barton out of jail. The bond was posted through the AAA Help Bail Bonds, Inc. in Macclenny.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2015, 08:47:57 AM »

Edited for clarification...
So, if it is true that Lonna did see Lonzie alive at 8:30pm when she was dropped off at work then that starts the timeline...he was doing laundry at around 2am...and they did see Ebron on camera going into a Kangaroo gas station located at Baymeadows and Old Kings Rd at 12:33am.  He called LE at 2:19am.  

Where was he 8:30pm to 12:33am?  That's four hours.  I would like to know what the roommate says...was Ebron at home with both children?  If so, when did he leave.  If it is true that Lonna did see the kids at 8:30...when did the tragedy happen.  It is doubtful that it was immediately after she was dropped off...

Which direction was the car coming from when it pulled into Kangaroo?  Why was he washing laundry at 2am?  He put the clothes in and ran back home...so then they have what is in the washing machine.  Was it blankets?  His clothes? Shoes?  So many questions.  Have they released the 911 call yet?  

I want to see the phone records.  What time did Lonna know that Ebron couldn't pick her up...I think that would narrow this time down even more.  

The above information came from Ebron's arrest affidavit  https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2179096/ebronwarrant.pdf
Thank you Labubske
This is the 1st time I'm hearing about ebron doing laundry at 2 am.WTH?I thought him and lonna and kids were doing laundry before lonna went to work?
Also ebron was seen at some type of storage untit that night.I don't think they ever stated which storage unit.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2015, 08:50:30 AM »

Video at the link:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/ocuments-chris-barton-put-findlonzie-moms-bail/nnYcH/

Posted: 5:12 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, 2015

Documents show Chris Barton put up #FindLonzie mom’s bail

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. —

Documents obtained by Action News Jax show  Chris Barton, Lonna Lauramore Barton’s husband, posted her bond when she was released from the Duval County Jail on Aug. 24.

Lonna Lauramore Barton is the mother of Lonzie Barton, the Jacksonville toddler who has been missing since July 24th. Her boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, is in jail and has been listed as the prime suspect in what the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office a “murder investigation.” 

The four page bond document shows that Chris Barton put up twin payments of $2,500 to get Lonna Lauramore Barton out of jail. The bond was posted through the AAA Help Bail Bonds, Inc. in Macclenny.

Thanks TexasMom
I was going to post that info but I was too disgusted.Guess now we know how chris barton can be with lonna(with her giant ruben tattoo)and still think their marriage has a chance......stupid just stupid.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »

Video with ruben's ex girlfriend,the mother of his 3 kids.(did I already post this?)
::::::SMH::::::I'm thinking all of these people are looney as hell.......

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-ex-talks-about-lonzie-barton-case/35087480

Ruben Ebron's ex talks about Lonzie Barton case
Woman opens up about Lonzie, his mother, Ebron's actions

Published On: Sep 03 2015 05:56:12 PM EDT   Updated On: Sep 03 2015 09:31:10 PM EDT

ACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Ruben Ebron sits in jail in Duval County, charged with child neglect, lying to police and trying to escape from jail, the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton who police believe he murdered.

After police said Ebron tried to escape, he was denied contact with five of the seven witnesses involved in the disappearance of the young boy, except for Ebron’s parents, and then only with an attorney present.

One of the those witnesses is Ebron’s ex-girlfriend, and mother of three of his children, who has decided to come forward and talk about the investigation into the disappearance of Lonzie, the son of Ebron’s current girlfriend, Lonna Barton.

Ebrons’ ex, who asked not to be identified, said she doesn’t trust Lonna Barton, and said her kids miss their father as he sits in jail.

She said she’s breaking her silence because she wants to speak out about her family dynamic, which she said is very different from the unfair public perception of Ebron.

She has three children by Ebron and for the past seven years, they’ve all lived with Ebron’s mother and father, who she said provided a loving home.

Ebron’s ex said that her kids not only miss their father, they miss Lonzie, who they knew. As for Lonna Barton, she believes she’s somehow involved in the toddler's disappearance.

When asked by News4Jax’s Tarik Minor whether she thought if Lonna Barton knew more than she was telling police, her response was simple.

“I think she’s a liar,” she said.

She said that through everything, she believes Ebron is a good father and can't comprehend him ever hurting a child, even if the police alleged he had something to do with Lonzie's apparent death.

"I don't know. I mean I don't know what happened," she said. 

Rubens ex also said she doesn’t believe Ebron is guilty of trying to escape from jail, even though police allege he had two makeshift handcuff keys.

”Until you show me the video or recording of this attempted escape, then I’ll believe it, but I’m not going to believe it just because the detectives said he did something, I think they are trying to pick every little thing to keep him in jail,” Ebron’s ex said.

Wanda Ebron, Ruben Ebron's mother, is also unhappy with the way she believes the case is being handled, especially her being denied access to her son without an attorney, and being listed as a witness who may have to testify.

"I can only testify that I am Ruben Ebron's mother. I've already testified to where I was when Lonzie disappeared. Police know where my cell phone 'pinged' from. Calling us to testify as witnesses is a waste of taxpayer's money," Wanda Ebron said.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2015, 09:42:48 AM »

Labubske,here is a link of LE searching near ruben's father's house.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/neighbors-report-police-searching-near-ebrons-fathers-home?utm_source=Recommendation_Widget_rail&utm_medium=desktop&utm_campaign=qrec&utm_content=image

Neighbors report police searched for Lonzie near Ruben Ebron's father's home

By Steven Dial/First Coast News Fri, Jul 31, 2015 @ 9:34 am | updated Fri, Jul 31, 2015 @ 9:38 am

As investigators continue to search for Lonzie Barton, neighbors said multiple investigators searched the neighborhood where Ruben Ebron’s father lives.

Residents told Times-Union news partner First Coast News that from 10 a.m. until about 4 p.m. Thursday, several investigators searched around retention ponds in their North Jacksonville neighborhood.

The area that was searched is the same neighborhood where the suspect, Ruben Ebron’s father lives.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2015, 09:53:07 AM »

Video with ruben's ex girlfriend,the mother of his 3 kids.(did I already post this?)
::::::SMH::::::I'm thinking all of these people are looney as hell.......

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-ex-talks-about-lonzie-barton-case/35087480

Ruben Ebron's ex talks about Lonzie Barton case
Woman opens up about Lonzie, his mother, Ebron's actions

Published On: Sep 03 2015 05:56:12 PM EDT   Updated On: Sep 03 2015 09:31:10 PM EDT

ACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Ruben Ebron sits in jail in Duval County, charged with child neglect, lying to police and trying to escape from jail, the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton who police believe he murdered.

After police said Ebron tried to escape, he was denied contact with five of the seven witnesses involved in the disappearance of the young boy, except for Ebron’s parents, and then only with an attorney present.

One of the those witnesses is Ebron’s ex-girlfriend, and mother of three of his children, who has decided to come forward and talk about the investigation into the disappearance of Lonzie, the son of Ebron’s current girlfriend, Lonna Barton.

Ebrons’ ex, who asked not to be identified, said she doesn’t trust Lonna Barton, and said her kids miss their father as he sits in jail.

She said she’s breaking her silence because she wants to speak out about her family dynamic, which she said is very different from the unfair public perception of Ebron.

She has three children by Ebron and for the past seven years, they’ve all lived with Ebron’s mother and father, who she said provided a loving home.

Ebron’s ex said that her kids not only miss their father, they miss Lonzie, who they knew. As for Lonna Barton, she believes she’s somehow involved in the toddler's disappearance.

When asked by News4Jax’s Tarik Minor whether she thought if Lonna Barton knew more than she was telling police, her response was simple.

“I think she’s a liar,” she said.

She said that through everything, she believes Ebron is a good father and can't comprehend him ever hurting a child, even if the police alleged he had something to do with Lonzie's apparent death.

"I don't know. I mean I don't know what happened," she said. 

Rubens ex also said she doesn’t believe Ebron is guilty of trying to escape from jail, even though police allege he had two makeshift handcuff keys.

”Until you show me the video or recording of this attempted escape, then I’ll believe it, but I’m not going to believe it just because the detectives said he did something, I think they are trying to pick every little thing to keep him in jail,” Ebron’s ex said.

Wanda Ebron, Ruben Ebron's mother, is also unhappy with the way she believes the case is being handled, especially her being denied access to her son without an attorney, and being listed as a witness who may have to testify.

"I can only testify that I am Ruben Ebron's mother. I've already testified to where I was when Lonzie disappeared. Police know where my cell phone 'pinged' from. Calling us to testify as witnesses is a waste of taxpayer's money," Wanda Ebron said.

Karma, I felt the same way about this one as you did the other one...disgusted!   

Is this the same girlfriend that has accused him of rape in November (seven months pregnant, baby born in January?) and again just weeks before Lonzie went missing with their children and Lonna's children present?

The other video at the link where they ask her if he's a monster.  Well, she doesn't say No, he's not.   

My opinion after reading and watching it all was that she should have just kept her mouth shut, she is just saying whatever his parents want her to say.  This girl needs some self esteem and guidance to lead herself and her kids out of this mess!  They are all enablers! 

JMO

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2015-08-14/story/new-police-report-details-allegations-william-ruben-ebron-jr-raped-woman

On July 1, 23 days before Ebron reported that 21-month-old Lonzie disappeared at the Ravenwood Apartments on South Old Kings Road, his ex-girlfriend called police.

She said she’d gone over to Ebron’s home after she left work, and while she was there, he raped her, she said in the police report. She said she had yelled and cried, but he told her to stop.

She said five children were in the home at the time, including her children and his current girlfriend’s children. Although no names were listed, Ebron was dating Lonzie Barton’s mother at this time, according to police and Times-Union research in the case.

The ex-girlfriend said in the police report that Ebron had also sexually battered her last November. After the July 1 incident, she said she gathered her children and went to a family member’s home.

The ex-girlfriend and one of her family members have received domestic-violence restraining orders against Ebron to keep him away. In a July request for a restraining order, the ex-girlfriend’s family member mentioned the rape allegations.

Ebron’s assistant public defenders in the child-neglect case declined to comment through a spokesman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.