April 26, 2024, 08:53:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 Year Old Madyson “Maddy” Middleton Missing Since 7/26/15 in Santa Cruz, CA  (Read 7124 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: July 28, 2015, 07:33:57 AM »

8 Year Old Madyson “Maddy” Middleton Missing Since 7/26/15 in Santa Cruz, CA (Update: Found Dead in Dumpster)(Update: 15 Year Old Boy Arrested)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/07/28/8-year-old-madyson-maddy-middleton-missing-since-72515-in-santa-cruz-ca-update-found-dead-in-dumpsterupdate-15-year-old-boy-arrested/

8 year old Madyson “Maddy” Middleton has been missing since Sunday, July 26, 2015 in Santa Cruz, California.  Maddy was last seen on video surveillance at the Tannery Arts Center at 1030 River St. at 5:05 p.m. Sunday. She has not been seen since. Police are asking for the public’s help to find the missing girl.

Madyson Middleton was last seen at Sunday afternoon playing outside the Tannery Arts Center at 1030 River St.

Police spokeswoman Joyce Blaschke says video surveillance at the complex showed Madyson there at 5:05 p.m. She hasn’t been seen since.

Middleton is 4 feet tall and 48 pounds and goes by Maddy, a dispatcher said.

Maddy has blue eyes and was wearing a purple knee high dress with black leggings and a helmet, the dispatcher said. She had her hair pulled back to the side in a braid and was on a white foot-propelled scooter, the dispatcher said.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:04:54 AM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 07:36:13 AM »

Body likely that of missing girl, 8, found in dumpster

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-likely-that-of-missing-girl-8-found-in-dumpster/

This is just heartbreaking. Another senseless murder. Why did this 15 year old boy kill this precious little girl?

The search for a missing 8-year-old girl came to a tragic end after police found a body inside a dumpster at a complex in Northern California where she was last seen riding her scooter. A teenage boy, who also lives in the complex, was arrested in the case.

Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel said the body found by a detective Monday night at a Santa Cruz artist community and housing center is likely that of Madyson Middleton.

"We haven't positively identified her yet but we believe she is probably Madyson Middleton," Vogel said.

A 15-year-old boy who lives in the complex was arrested at around the same time the body was found and is being questioned on suspicion of homicide, Vogel said.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:05:10 AM by Red » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 07:47:42 AM »

Body likely that of missing girl, 8, found in dumpster

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-likely-that-of-missing-girl-8-found-in-dumpster/

This is just heartbreaking. Another senseless murder. Why did this 15 year old boy kill this precious little girl?

The search for a missing 8-year-old girl came to a tragic end after police found a body inside a dumpster at a complex in Northern California where she was last seen riding her scooter. A teenage boy, who also lives in the complex, was arrested in the case.

Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel said the body found by a detective Monday night at a Santa Cruz artist community and housing center is likely that of Madyson Middleton.

"We haven't positively identified her yet but we believe she is probably Madyson Middleton," Vogel said.

A 15-year-old boy who lives in the complex was arrested at around the same time the body was found and is being questioned on suspicion of homicide, Vogel said.

I don't know Red I was thinking the same thing. What has become of our youth today? May Madyson Rest in Peace. an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:05:25 AM by Red » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:07:44 AM »

Please tell me that this little girls life was not taken because of the scooter? Then again, no reason will be justified. Cali better try this 15 yo as an adult and lock him away forever.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 11:06:06 AM »

Please tell me that this little girls life was not taken because of the scooter? Then again, no reason will be justified. Cali better try this 15 yo as an adult and lock him away forever.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 04:05:51 PM »

They are talking about trying him as an adult.  I'm so tired of kids getting killed just because someone else can't control their "urges".  I think this is going to be much worse than for her scooter.  

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:28:31 AM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 08:28:48 AM »

They are talking about trying him as an adult.  I'm so tired of kids getting killed just because someone else can't control their "urges".  I think this is going to be much worse than for her scooter.  

You are correct Klaas. Authorities say that this precious 8 year old was raped, strangled and murdered.  Oh dear God, Why? My heart just aches for this family and just how there can be teen predators out there that could even have such thoughts about an 8 year old girl, let alone act out and do it.

This SOB best be tried as an adult. There is no way he should ever be allowed to be among innocent, unsuspecting people.

http://kron4.com/2015/07/28/missing-santa-cruz-girl-was-raped-and-strangled-sources-say/

Sources say that the 8-year-old girl who vanished from her Santa Cruz apartment complex Sunday night was raped and strangled before her body was found inside a recycling bin.

Madyson Middleton’s body was discovered inside of a dumpster at the Tannery Arts Center by one of the department’s detectives Monday night. Police are not sure how long the body was inside the dumpster.

“At approximately 7:55 p.m., and this is extraordinarily heartbreaking news that I’m about to give to you, our detectives discovered the body of a young female inside of a dumpster at the complex located behind me,” said Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel on Monday night.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 08:29:28 AM »

Does it make me a bad person that crimes like this want me to bring back stoning?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 06:22:27 PM »

http://ktla.com/2015/07/30/teen-accused-of-killing-madyson-middleton-allegedly-tied-up-beat-raped-and-strangled-her-da-report/

Teen Accused of Killing Madyson Middleton Allegedly Tied Up, Beat, Raped and Strangled Her: DA, Report
Posted 1:00 PM, July 30, 2015, by Tracy Bloom, Updated at 02:47pm, July 30, 2015   

As the 15-year-old Santa Cruz boy accused of killing and sexually assaulting Madyson “Maddy” Middleton made his first court appearance on Thursday, disturbing new allegations have surfaced about the brutal crime.

Adrian Jerry Gonzalez has been charged with murder, rape and other sex-related offenses in the 8-year-old girl’s death, according to a news release from the Santa Cruz County District Attorney’s Office. He is being prosecuted as an adult.

The charges, the Mercury News reported, also included kidnapping by lying in wait, forcible rape, rape by instrument and lewd acts with a child under the age of 14.

What a damn animal!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.