November 14, 2018, 04:54:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 319823 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
puggywug
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



« Reply #1500 on: June 23, 2005, 10:51:41 AM »

Ignore.  They will go away.[/quote]

It is most effective when everyone ignores the meanies.  They just want an audience.
Logged

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
dandylion
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 31


« Reply #1501 on: June 23, 2005, 10:52:01 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "Rob"
i was trying to find my post from yesterday, but dont know how tyo use the search tool correctly. any way, my theory is this...

the three idiots are actually telling the truth. they did take natalee to the HI (fisherman hut, marriott area) and the sec guards from the soul beach concert were staying there(at the HI), that i confrimed. the company that was hired to provide security is ESSC. executive security service corp. they are a francihise, like a body shop with temp employees. i think that the sec guards took natalee, and removed her from the island in a trunk used for musical equipment or clothing. thats why there is no evidence. i will be looking into whether they have all employees pass background checks. and photos of all of their uniforms and a entire travel intinery. all flight schedules and if they had a private plane.. ESSC is run by clearance white.. phone number 678-364-8792..yesterday i contacted soul beach productions in california and spoke with ms. monica hall, she gave me the info on mr white. she was pleasant and seem willing to cooperate, about 5 minutes after my call to her.. they *69 ed me and i think they are a bit paranoid....the amount of ppl involved in the soul beach event was tremendous, they had to have private or chartered planess that only they have access to....your thoughts....




It's a stretch, but. . . .




Some small input for what it's worth......

In the book "Bluegrass Conspiracy" - for those who dont know - a book about the drugs & corruption that plagued Kentucky in the 70's & 80's which involved Gov. John Y Brown, a large part of the state & local law enforcent, & several political figures with ties to the Columbian drug Cartel.  In the book, Andrew Thornton, a lawman together with a childhood friend (lawyer turned criminal) from KY started a personal security/ protection business which was a front for the huge drug/ gun smuggling  ring they participated in.  However they did perform ligitimate protection services on the surface as a cover.  My point is this:  is it possible for this ESSC to be a similar setup - lots of access, plenty of cover - especially since they are showing signs of paranoia?
Logged
heavyheart
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 211


« Reply #1502 on: June 23, 2005, 10:52:06 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
MB, ghost him.

The digs are made just to get you to respond.

He has the right to be a jerk, and enjoys knowing he can pick on an 18 year old.


How do I ghost?


Ignore him.  Unlike you, he IS here for the attention.  Most of the time, if ignored, they will go away, looking for attention elsewhere.
Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #1503 on: June 23, 2005, 10:52:21 AM »

MB..check your PM's...
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


« Reply #1504 on: June 23, 2005, 10:52:42 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Frankly I don't think sex is a matter that is important if is was consentual.  She is an adult.


But I did read that the SEX was latter changed because of the interpretaion of a word that can mean petting or sex.


BANGIN means sex i think

wow 816... whats my prize???
Logged

peace to all
Professor
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 362


« Reply #1505 on: June 23, 2005, 10:54:02 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Professor"
Nancy Drew wrote: While we're not sure that describes Joran's family, it's very possible.

My response: I will go one step further and say challenge you to find ONE instance in which EITHER Joran OR his family deviates from this profile.


I really don't know enough about the parents or Joran to give an opinion. AND, I am not a trained mental health professional able to pass out diagnoses.

As I said, it's very interesting, and seems very possible.  However, given we really don't have a full profile, except media reports, I would never say this is for sure.


Take out a piece of paper. Draw a line down the middle. Put a tick mark on the left hand side of the paper, whenever you hear a report that is consistent with this profile. Put a tick mark on the right hand side of this paper whenever you hear a report that isn't. Then add up the tick marks.


I do that with every piece of information I see or read.


Then, if you really have a "hunch" you should go back and take a closer look at the reports that DON'T agree with your hunch and start erasing them, one by one. There is a great deal of misinformation coming from the island of Aruba. None of the natives want to believe that their fair-haired son could have done such a thing. They would rather believe that some dark-skinned (Grenadan) security guard or some dreadlocked Jamaican roadie did it. What people WANT to believe is a very potent force in the island mentality.
Logged
jac723
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 117



« Reply #1506 on: June 23, 2005, 10:54:05 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "bgcntry72"
You forgot to call me a troll.
No bonus for you today.


Damn, I did forget. But you're really more of an asshole...I love people that think they know things and don't...and are rude to the people who DO.


Hang in there--don't let this bother u----ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We support you and value your info Smile
Logged

Jennifer
Terry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 171



WWW
« Reply #1507 on: June 23, 2005, 10:54:30 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Frankly I don't think sex is a matter that is important if is was consentual.  She is an adult.


But I did read that the SEX was latter changed because of the interpretaion of a word that can mean petting or sex.


BANGIN means sex i think

wow 816... whats my prize???
Shocked  Um, I think so too.
Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #1508 on: June 23, 2005, 10:54:47 AM »

Quote from: "dandylion"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "Rob"
i was trying to find my post from yesterday, but dont know how tyo use the search tool correctly. any way, my theory is this...

the three idiots are actually telling the truth. they did take natalee to the HI (fisherman hut, marriott area) and the sec guards from the soul beach concert were staying there(at the HI), that i confrimed. the company that was hired to provide security is ESSC. executive security service corp. they are a francihise, like a body shop with temp employees. i think that the sec guards took natalee, and removed her from the island in a trunk used for musical equipment or clothing. thats why there is no evidence. i will be looking into whether they have all employees pass background checks. and photos of all of their uniforms and a entire travel intinery. all flight schedules and if they had a private plane.. ESSC is run by clearance white.. phone number 678-364-8792..yesterday i contacted soul beach productions in california and spoke with ms. monica hall, she gave me the info on mr white. she was pleasant and seem willing to cooperate, about 5 minutes after my call to her.. they *69 ed me and i think they are a bit paranoid....the amount of ppl involved in the soul beach event was tremendous, they had to have private or chartered planess that only they have access to....your thoughts....




It's a stretch, but. . . .




Some small input for what it's worth......

In the book "Bluegrass Conspiracy" - for those who dont know - a book about the drugs & corruption that plagued Kentucky in the 70's & 80's which involved Gov. John Y Brown, a large part of the state & local law enforcent, & several political figures with ties to the Columbian drug Cartel.  In the book, Andrew Thornton, a lawman together with a childhood friend (lawyer turned criminal) from KY started a personal security/ protection business which was a front for the huge drug/ gun smuggling  ring they participated in.  However they did perform ligitimate protection services on the surface as a cover.  My point is this:  is it possible for this ESSC to be a similar setup - lots of access, plenty of cover - especially since they are showing signs of paranoia?



Dang, where does Rob find this stuff out?
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
DT
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1509 on: June 23, 2005, 10:54:54 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Rumors of Sex And Kidnapping Surface In Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Breaking News by Dan Riehl

An online newspaper, AM Digital, hosted at Aruba.com has reported that the three men involved in the Natalee Holloway disappearance claimed to have had sexual relations with the 18 year old Alabama high school senior at the beach prior to returning her to her hotel at approximate 2 AM. A pdf file of the publication is available on this page. Look for the AM Digital link at left.

Also, Aruba and Travel Advisory message boards are abuzz over the disappearance, and one poster purportedly from Alabama posted the curious post below.
Alert: Just wanted to warn everyone: My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.
The above would fit with details in a report here claiming there were "disturbing" circumstances surrounding the disappearance which resulted in a request for ten additional agents of the FBI, now in Aruba. However, it should be noted that the bullentin board message can not be verified as genuine, or credible.

http://www.legendgames.net/showstory.asp?page=blognews/stories/WN0
000183.txt


This is not an AP dispatch, the news is credited to the Aruban online news.


no surprize you are no longer working as a journalist,  you twist facts.  maybe an opening on fox for you.  look at the aruba digital story, as several of us did last night.  it is an ap disatch with a norton byline.  why do you insist on misleading people.  i am a responsible person and i am stating carefully researched and considered information.  you do not have a monopoly on interpretive powers and you are not intellectually honest as is amply evidenced by your posts so far today.  you see one
 side.  look on the other side once in a while.


Why are you so firm on believing one source who early on in the investigation said this. This has since been clarified and explained ad nauseum.  Again why has none of this been brought up since?  Not a single MSM or even local paper to my knowledge is reporting that all three had sex with her.
Logged
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


« Reply #1510 on: June 23, 2005, 10:55:09 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Rumors of Sex And Kidnapping Surface In Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Breaking News by Dan Riehl

An online newspaper, AM Digital, hosted at Aruba.com has reported that the three men involved in the Natalee Holloway disappearance claimed to have had sexual relations with the 18 year old Alabama high school senior at the beach prior to returning her to her hotel at approximate 2 AM. A pdf file of the publication is available on this page. Look for the AM Digital link at left.

Also, Aruba and Travel Advisory message boards are abuzz over the disappearance, and one poster purportedly from Alabama posted the curious post below.
Alert: Just wanted to warn everyone: My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.
The above would fit with details in a report here claiming there were "disturbing" circumstances surrounding the disappearance which resulted in a request for ten additional agents of the FBI, now in Aruba. However, it should be noted that the bullentin board message can not be verified as genuine, or credible.

http://www.legendgames.net/showstory.asp?page=blognews/stories/WN0
000183.txt


This is not an AP dispatch, the news is credited to the Aruban online news.


no surprize you are no longer working as a journalist,  you twist facts.  maybe an opening on fox for you.  look at the aruba digital story, as several of us did last night.  it is an ap disatch with a norton byline.  why do you insist on misleading people.  i am a responsible person and i am stating carefully researched and considered information.  you do not have a monopoly on interpretive powers and you are not intellectually honest as is amply evidenced by your posts so far today.  you see one side.  look on the other side once in a while.


SSSLLLAAMMMMM!!!!!   Exclamation
Logged

peace to all
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 100


« Reply #1511 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:38 AM »

Quote from: "dandylion"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "Rob"
i was trying to find my post from yesterday, but dont know how tyo use the search tool correctly. any way, my theory is this...

the three idiots are actually telling the truth. they did take natalee to the HI (fisherman hut, marriott area) and the sec guards from the soul beach concert were staying there(at the HI), that i confrimed. the company that was hired to provide security is ESSC. executive security service corp. they are a francihise, like a body shop with temp employees. i think that the sec guards took natalee, and removed her from the island in a trunk used for musical equipment or clothing. thats why there is no evidence. i will be looking into whether they have all employees pass background checks. and photos of all of their uniforms and a entire travel intinery. all flight schedules and if they had a private plane.. ESSC is run by clearance white.. phone number 678-364-8792..yesterday i contacted soul beach productions in california and spoke with ms. monica hall, she gave me the info on mr white. she was pleasant and seem willing to cooperate, about 5 minutes after my call to her.. they *69 ed me and i think they are a bit paranoid....the amount of ppl involved in the soul beach event was tremendous, they had to have private or chartered planess that only they have access to....your thoughts....




It's a stretch, but. . . .




Some small input for what it's worth......

In the book "Bluegrass Conspiracy" - for those who dont know - a book about the drugs & corruption that plagued Kentucky in the 70's & 80's which involved Gov. John Y Brown, a large part of the state & local law enforcent, & several political figures with ties to the Columbian drug Cartel.  In the book, Andrew Thornton, a lawman together with a childhood friend (lawyer turned criminal) from KY started a personal security/ protection business which was a front for the huge drug/ gun smuggling  ring they participated in.  However they did perform ligitimate protection services on the surface as a cover.  My point is this:  is it possible for this ESSC to be a similar setup - lots of access, plenty of cover - especially since they are showing signs of paranoia?


How interesting! I've actually thought this case is a lot like The Bluegrass Conspiracy with its ties to drugs and government. Another parallel is that it involves elite suspects with powerful connections. I've never actually read the book--I was little when it came out but I remember everyone in Lexington was OUTRAGED by it. Didn't it involve a murder and some young, handsome guys? I need to read it; it always comes up in conversation.
Logged
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42


« Reply #1512 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:40 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Frankly I don't think sex is a matter that is important if is was consentual.  She is an adult.


But I did read that the SEX was latter changed because of the interpretaion of a word that can mean petting or sex.


I think what's so disturbing is that it's been reported that she had sex with all three of them. Of course it's her business, but sex with all three of them implies something forced rather than consensual. I don't know Natalee, but from everything I've heard about her she just doesn't seem like the type who would willingly have sex with three people right in a row.

The translation thing is interesting. Of course, she probably wouldn't let three people "pet" her either, so either way something's amiss.


Maybe the is why "when I left her on the beach she was hysterical!?"
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #1513 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:44 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Rumors of Sex And Kidnapping Surface In Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Breaking News by Dan Riehl

An online newspaper, AM Digital, hosted at Aruba.com has reported that the three men involved in the Natalee Holloway disappearance claimed to have had sexual relations with the 18 year old Alabama high school senior at the beach prior to returning her to her hotel at approximate 2 AM. A pdf file of the publication is available on this page. Look for the AM Digital link at left.

Also, Aruba and Travel Advisory message boards are abuzz over the disappearance, and one poster purportedly from Alabama posted the curious post below.
Alert: Just wanted to warn everyone: My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.
The above would fit with details in a report here claiming there were "disturbing" circumstances surrounding the disappearance which resulted in a request for ten additional agents of the FBI, now in Aruba. However, it should be noted that the bullentin board message can not be verified as genuine, or credible.

http://www.legendgames.net/showstory.asp?page=blognews/stories/WN0
000183.txt


This is not an AP dispatch, the news is credited to the Aruban online news.


no surprize you are no longer working as a journalist,  you twist facts.  maybe an opening on fox for you.  look at the aruba digital story, as several of us did last night.  it is an ap disatch with a norton byline.  why do you insist on misleading people.  i am a responsible person and i am stating carefully researched and considered information.  you do not have a monopoly on interpretive powers and you are not intellectually honest as is amply evidenced by your posts so far today.  you see one side.  look on the other side once in a while.


Iquitos:

I have no reason to do battle with you...I have not twisted anything.  I can't find the original story using the link you provided.  Bottom line is, it doesn't really matter. Media reports of all kinds have been wrong since the beginning.  This one does not look like an AP wire story.  But, who cares...it's not confirmed and can be put on a long list of bogus stories.
Logged
Just Wondering
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14


« Reply #1514 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:55 AM »

NativeLingo Says:

June 10th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
Just heard on the news…..they are now also looking at the security guards that worked for the promoters of the SOUL BEACH FESTIVAL….
These guards also stayed at the holiday inn….

Maybe that is why they*69 him. The FBI is already on it.
Logged
DT
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1515 on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:33 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Frankly I don't think sex is a matter that is important if is was consentual.  She is an adult.


But I did read that the SEX was latter changed because of the interpretaion of a word that can mean petting or sex.


I think what's so disturbing is that it's been reported that she had sex with all three of them. Of course it's her business, but sex with all three of them implies something forced rather than consensual. I don't know Natalee, but from everything I've heard about her she just doesn't seem like the type who would willingly have sex with three people right in a row.

The translation thing is interesting. Of course, she probably wouldn't let three people "pet" her either, so either way something's amiss.


Maybe the is why "when I left her on the beach she was hysterical!?"


I don't think that quote has been confirmed either. It's kind of sad that we have so much info with such a poor foundation.
Logged
Terry
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 171



WWW
« Reply #1516 on: June 23, 2005, 11:01:01 AM »

Quote from: "Just Wondering"
NativeLingo Says:

June 10th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
Just heard on the news…..they are now also looking at the security guards that worked for the promoters of the SOUL BEACH FESTIVAL….
These guards also stayed at the holiday inn….

Maybe that is why they*69 him. The FBI is already on it.


Intresting. Hmm.
Logged
no x it
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 37



« Reply #1517 on: June 23, 2005, 11:01:14 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote
some people are just really mean behind a computer screen.

And the wheel of a car.  Do the same you do to them:  leave them in the dust and forget them.  Btw we all apprecate your input and sorry you and others are swept up in this..
Logged
puggywug
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



« Reply #1518 on: June 23, 2005, 11:03:20 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Quote from: "dandylion"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "Rob"
i was trying to find my post from yesterday, but dont know how tyo use the search tool correctly. any way, my theory is this...

the three idiots are actually telling the truth. they did take natalee to the HI (fisherman hut, marriott area) and the sec guards from the soul beach concert were staying there(at the HI), that i confrimed. the company that was hired to provide security is ESSC. executive security service corp. they are a francihise, like a body shop with temp employees. i think that the sec guards took natalee, and removed her from the island in a trunk used for musical equipment or clothing. thats why there is no evidence. i will be looking into whether they have all employees pass background checks. and photos of all of their uniforms and a entire travel intinery. all flight schedules and if they had a private plane.. ESSC is run by clearance white.. phone number 678-364-8792..yesterday i contacted soul beach productions in california and spoke with ms. monica hall, she gave me the info on mr white. she was pleasant and seem willing to cooperate, about 5 minutes after my call to her.. they *69 ed me and i think they are a bit paranoid....the amount of ppl involved in the soul beach event was tremendous, they had to have private or chartered planess that only they have access to....your thoughts....

It's a stretch, but. . . .

Some small input for what it's worth......
In the book "Bluegrass Conspiracy" - for those who dont know - a book about the drugs & corruption that plagued Kentucky in the 70's & 80's which involved Gov. John Y Brown, a large part of the state & local law enforcent, & several political figures with ties to the Columbian drug Cartel.  In the book, Andrew Thornton, a lawman together with a childhood friend (lawyer turned criminal) from KY started a personal security/ protection business which was a front for the huge drug/ gun smuggling  ring they participated in.  However they did perform ligitimate protection services on the surface as a cover.  My point is this:  is it possible for this ESSC to be a similar setup - lots of access, plenty of cover - especially since they are showing signs of paranoia?


How interesting! I've actually thought this case is a lot like The Bluegrass Conspiracy with its ties to drugs and government. Another parallel is that it involves elite suspects with powerful connections. I've never actually read the book--I was little when it came out but I remember everyone in Lexington was OUTRAGED by it. Didn't it involve a murder and some young, handsome guys? I need to read it; it always comes up in conversation.

WHOA...
Logged

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 60


« Reply #1519 on: June 23, 2005, 11:03:58 AM »

Perhaps if she did in fact have sex with all 3 she would have been hysterical and so upset she might have not wanted to have gone back to her room and roamed and maybe fell into even worse situation??
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 8.246 seconds with 19 queries.