March 28, 2024, 04:01:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400562 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: June 22, 2005, 09:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "RB"
You're missing the point, Perf.  We're not targeting Ms Holloway, nor are we putting her on a pedestal. Sometimes the simpliest solution is the right one.

The waters, IMO, are much more muddied here than 3 guys abducted her and killed her.  No one deserves to die for a mistake, but that unfortunately happens and we have to learn from them and move on.  Nor does it give anyone else the right to take advanatge of a mistake to the detrement of your personal safety, and they should pay for doing so.  Please point out to me where any of us have said Natalee was as you described and I'll happily and meekly apologize.  You won't find that because we haven't done that, we're just open to all views and not just 1.

Please tell me why it makes a difference what her behavior was before she left?

Before she left where? Ig she left with Joran in the car, which seems to be conflicted although I think it probably happened?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2005, 09:25:43 PM »

VDS senior is hiding something

I may change my mind after seeing him on Greta later, but at this point I think he may be hiding that like Mr. Bojangles, he drinks a bit.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2005, 09:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
How one does dissapear accidently from a beach ?

- ajourney of a thousand miles begins with on step -

lao tse

Tsunami?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2005, 09:26:29 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

I may change my mind after seeing him on Greta later, but at this point I think he may be hiding that like Mr. Bojangles, he drinks a bit.

Heh.  I'd second that Smile
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2005, 09:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
You're missing the point, Perf.  We're not targeting Ms Holloway, nor are we putting her on a pedestal. Sometimes the simpliest solution is the right one.

The waters, IMO, are much more muddied here than 3 guys abducted her and killed her.  No one deserves to die for a mistake, but that unfortunately happens and we have to learn from them and move on.  Nor does it give anyone else the right to take advanatge of a mistake to the detrement of your personal safety, and they should pay for doing so.  Please point out to me where any of us have said Natalee was as you described and I'll happily and meekly apologize.  You won't find that because we haven't done that, we're just open to all views and not just 1.

Before she left where? Ig she left with Joran in the car, which seems to be conflicted although I think it probably happened?

Yes before she left with Joran, you don't believe that now?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2005, 09:26:44 PM »

Could the delay for the Texas group be this.

Aruba does not want Americans finding the body.

They think they are close and want to find it for many reasons without outside help.  So they put the team off two days.
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

Don't attack - but didn't everyone feel sorry for Scott Peterson when that all first happened???  I think that is what the retired detective was trying to say. I don't think you can ever know what goes on in the worlds of others.  You always think someone has the perfect life and then you find out things that make you realize no one has a perfect life.  Until it is all over - no one can be discounted.  The only one that knows what really happened is Natalee and the people involved and until it all comes out everything is a rumour.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: June 22, 2005, 09:28:27 PM »

Flame Flame - yes, one of those crazy stories is it was the step father - he wanted the life insurance...Give me a break

Wantsanswers, I have rapidly come to the conclusion you really don't want any answers, you're a cheerleader.  Give me my cross-dressing clothes back, will ya? Smile

If this case took place here in the US, you would be all over asking those questions.  What makes the fact it's in Aruba any different?  We all appear to want  the Arubans to investigate this as we would here - well, why wouldn't those same avenues not be up for discussion?

Just please think about it. Why would he oft her there, pay a lot of money I might add, for an airline ticket for a hit man. He doesn't need the money, has many connections. Etc... I am not being a cheerleader for anyone. Believe me, if it smelled rotten, I would be the first one to throw it out to the group... The kids keep lying and that is where it lies....with them.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
So they bring the 3 in a room...and start questioning Joran and he says "Deepak you came back after an hour and picked me up at the beach" and Deepak says "stop lying" and then Joran says "Oh,I mean YOU did, Satish".
I would like to know the "rest of that story"...
and:
No mention of Natalee.

Sorry but did the Kalpoe's supply Joran with a story and then he gets in there and messes it up or what??

What is killin me is that that is all the info we get.  Where did that come from and why isn't there more??  What did Satish say?  Why would either of them pick up Joran and not Nat?  What the hell??

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:16 PM »

She isn't a saint or a slut she is a human being still missing outside our borders. You have no more and no less information than anyone else. I believe that more people were doing more things that jeopardized everyones safety that night. Natalee ended up being the victim (if you need that word) If there was medication in her bag that she had taken and then an illegal substance (willing) and drank. The boys loaded a lethal combination in the car.

There is a pattern here. If you can't believe the 3 didnt do it. (yes they may have hid the body) Then you don't believe the deepak emails or that MBHS stories do not line up. You are entitled to that, just don't put the word slut in my mouth cause I never said.

I am no less of a person on here because I do not agree with you.
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2005, 09:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Don't attack - but didn't everyone feel sorry for Scott Peterson when that all first happened???  

Um, no.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2005, 09:30:10 PM »

Don't attack - but didn't everyone feel sorry for Scott Peterson when that all first happened???  I think that is what the retired detective was trying to say. I don't think you can ever know what goes on in the worlds of others.  You always think someone has the perfect life and then you find out things that make you realize no one has a perfect life.  Until it is all over - no one can be discounted.  The only one that knows what really happened is Natalee and the people involved and until it all comes out everything is a rumour.

I'm most certainly not going to attack, but I can honestly say that I did not for one day feel sorry for Scot Peterson.  I had a feeling from day one, from the moment it started, that he was responsible.  Can't explain it, but I did.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 22, 2005, 09:30:36 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"

No they are NOT perfect, they are for the most part, spoiled little rich kids!!  But it's all our fault for letting them be... We over indulge our children, but it shouldn't have to die for it.

Are MBHS kids actually rich, or just upper middle class- what defines rich here? Also it's a pretty big assumption to say these kids are spoiled...I know you mean ALL our kids are spoiled these days and I can agree with that, but these MBHS kids don't seem to be any different than other kids to me. I wouldn't call them rich or spoiled just because their unofficial class trip was to Aruba.

Back on-topic, what has Nancy Grace said tonight?

<edited to edit out some typos>

Thanks for you post Omni, I just loooove how some here seem to know everyone in MB, and how spoiled and rich they are  Rolling Eyes Whatever....

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: June 22, 2005, 09:30:54 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "rcjasinski"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "calif-mom"
i never post. just have been readin along and following the story. Tears my heart out.

this is posted at another place on this site:

http://www.geocities.com/dutch_on_aruba/nhposteraruba.jpg

what do you think? Seems very odd to me.

People are saying this is legit. Seems bogus to me. And very strange.

(now, if this was discussed eons ago, I apologize. A person can't possibly read everything written from day one)  Wink

First I've seen it but I'd say its another very sick joke. Sad

Why is that a sick joke?  I seem to recall that there was a flyer like that.

please look again.  seems reasonable to me.  it is personalized to get a response from natalee if she sees it.  sort of like the family password  i bet it is real

Can't see it now the site is overloaded. Maybe it isnt a joke, but I think that Natalee is alive is wishfull thinking. These 3 guys in prison wouldnt be changing their story and sweating it out in prison if Natalee was still alive.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
9 or 10 more witnesses might be forthcoming according to Daddy H. Oh my Gosh. This board is gonna go ballistic...

Apparantly , Joran was talking to his classmate about the case, I wonder if it's his classmates...

I have been thinkong about this busness of Joran talking to his friends at school - I can't frankly imagine a 17yr old talking about a murder accidental or otherwise with friends so freely - I would think he would be so traumatized he would be in a trance almost, not knowing who to turn to.

doubt he talked about a murder, probably talked about how he ducked a bullet when the twittys visited and then the cops questioned him and let him go. he thought he was off the hook  he might be innocent.  i am sure he had a lot to tell without admitting murder.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "maggie fff"
Don't attack - but didn't everyone feel sorry for Scott Peterson when that all first happened???  

Um, no.

Me neither, I knew he killed her day 1

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 22, 2005, 09:32:04 PM »

Hi, all SM's!  I'm finally ready to stop lurking and join in.  I feel like I know you all already.  I've been reading for 3 days now and haven't done a thing around the house.  I was afraid I was a troll at first because I was lurking and wasn't registered!   Sad
Hi especially to all my Texas buddies on line here.  I miss the Lone Star State!
I'm just a parent of 3 boys, one who is 17, and I'm just as concerned as the rest of you about NH's disappearance.  It scares me to think that boys could so something like this.  I'm so hoping the newest theory that some of you have about the other security guards being involved is true.  I prefer to think she's been taken "elsewhere" than at the bottom of the ocean.
Welcome to all the other "newcomers" here.  Hopefully we won't all make too many mistakes!

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 22, 2005, 09:32:14 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

Doesn't he look a lot like Dan Akroyd? Laughing
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: June 22, 2005, 09:32:20 PM »

Yes before she left with Joran, you don't believe that now?

Didn't say I didn't believe it  -  I said there are conflicting stories about it from the MB'ers and that I believed it probably happened.  

The problem here is the partying in the hours and minutes before she left, or directly afterwards.  People do stupid things they would not normally do when in a vacation setting; I'm sure we all have.  If I'm in a bar, and if I actively accept alcohol and or drugs, it takes that accidental death thing to a really muddied moral interpretation for those of us watching this. It's almost a chicken and egg scenario - understand what I'm saying?

[/quote]
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 22, 2005, 09:32:34 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Kerin think about me tomorrow I have to get my gallbladder scan.  3 Hours of scanning and Iv's.  They dont think my gb is working.

You know what they say: Fair, Fat, Female and Forty.

OMG...LMAO...that is so funny sandy!

Sorry to be off topic...couldn't help myself on that one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.